Thanks for showing interest in WAC | Ethical Hacking Workshop at DTU Delhi.
Workshop Registration: http://imojo.in/dtu
Workshop Dates: 14th & 15th July 2018 (Friday & Saturday)
Workshop Venue: DTU Delhi (Google Map)
Fees for the Workshop:
Rs. 600/- till 7th July
Rs. 900/- till 13th July
Rs. 1,200/- on 14th July
Rs. 1500/- OnSpot
• 2 days long workshop with Prize winning Competitions
• 200+ delegates expected from all across city
Agenda of “WAC | Ethical Hacking Workshop” (Attached Curriculum)
• Day 1
o Session 1: Concept of Hacking
o Session 2: Hacking Emails and Social Networks
o Session 3: Google Hacking
o Session 4: Web Application Penetration Testing
o Session 5: Basics of Secure Programming
• Day 2
o Session 6: World of Digital Virtualization
o Session 7: Hacking and Securing Windows Systems
o Session 8: Malware: Attack, Detect and Defend
o Session 9: Software Cracking: Product Key Generation
o Mini Chakravyuh – Security Challenge
Detailed Workshop Curriculum: Click Here
WAC | Ethical Hacking Workshop – Benefits | What do I stand to gain?
• Specialized Training from Domain Expert
• Access of Online Software Toolkit
• Networking with other delegates
• Certification on participation from WAC 2018 at DTU Delhi
How much do I have to pay?
• Workshop Pass: Rs. 600/- per student
Pay now to book your seat:
Whom should I contact for registration?
Want to Become Campus Ambassador and Earn Money with us?
Call us at +91-95401-19933
What to do After Successful Registration?
• Carry the Payment Receipt (Softcopy/Hardcopy) during the Workshop.
• You’ll get the Admit Card with Exact Venue Details & Reporting Time, 24 hours prior to the Workshop which needs to be carried in Softcopy/Hardcopy copy.
Do we need to bring laptop with us?
• It is not mandatory to bring your laptop, but if you carry it would be advantageous to you.
• Please do carry extension board along with you if possible to charge your laptops. Also, your workshop classrooms would have sufficient charging ports.
Thanks & Regards,
WAC | 2018 at DTU Delhi
Add: 1009, Indra Prakash Building, Barakhamba Road, Connaught Place, New Delhi 110001, India
Terms & Conditions
• Charges for the Workshop is NON REFUNDABLE, NON TRANSFERABLE, NON EXTENDABLE.
• In case of cancellation of Workshops from our side, the participants of the cancelled workshop will be given an option to be upgraded to another workshop. If the offer is denied by them, only then will they be considered for refund.
• If In Any Case Workshop is cancelled by the participant due to any reason, we will refund the Workshop fee after deducting Bank Changes i.e. (INR150/-) per participant fee.
• Refund will be in 3 stages: Verification>>Approval>>Bank Credit through same mode of payment. Cash refund is NOT possible under any circumstance.
• We are not responsible for any software failing to run/install on the participant’s laptop.
• If you are not satisfied by the quality of services provided during the workshop/competition, you are required to send a written application to Our Head Office at the given address: What After College, An initiative by Kyrion Technologies Pvt Ltd., 1009, Indra Prakash Building, Barakhamba Road, Connaught Place, New Delhi 110001, India