Confused about summer training? In the following article we have shortlisted for you Top Summer Training Institutes in Hyderabad that offers Technical Training
Summer is here, and you’re looking forward to two or three whole months of relaxation and bliss. While, it’s true that summer break is the best time to kick back, forget about lessons, classes, exams and chill, it’s also the right time to invest in your career. Yeah, a good training course done during your college break can give you an edge over others when you apply for interviews.
You may have come across ads for summer training programs in Hyderabad either in the newspaper, social media sites or in local television channels. Wondering if those courses suit you and whether you should sign up for one?
Before we begin, let’s take a look at why summer training is essential for college students.
Pros of training during summer:
- Gain firsthand experience of how the corporate world works. Most of the summer training programs provide you the opportunity to participate in live industrial projects. The various concepts you learned in college is applied practically here, giving you a better insight on how it works.
- Opportunity to avail Internships – Reputed training institutes have a tie-up with leading companies that provide internship opportunities for students. This helps you land an internship which reflects positively on your resume when you apply for a job, after graduation.
- Learn beyond your Subjects – Your lessons at college generally don’t offer the chance to pursue current trends or give you the space to explore your passions. Summer training is the perfect time to get yourself acquainted with the latest developments in your field or to acquire new skills that will help you later in your career.
- Placement Assistance – This is one of the biggest benefits of summer training. Several institutes in Hyderabad offer placement assistance for recent graduates who are looking for a job.
- Stay in the Study Mode – Many students finds it difficult to get back into the groove after the summer Summer training helps you stay in touch with your subjects while providing you the opportunity to interact and connect with other like-minded peers.
Now, that you have made your mind to enrol in summer training courses, the next question that pops up is, “What are the best places for summer training in Hyderabad?”
To simplify things, here in this article, you can find a list of the top 7 summer training centres in the city. From current trends like Salesforce, networking, app development to robotics and Internet of Things (IoT), these institutes offer something to suit your interest and passion.
Let’s get started!
Summer breaks provide you with the best time to learn and upgrade skills. A lot many students usually embark on a scout drive to find that perfect course and center to enroll. One of the factors that students look for these summer training is the employability aspect. It is not an uncommon knowledge that adding the skill of an upcoming technology to one’s resume opens wider doors towards a successful career.
Over the last few years Microsoft Technology Associate has gone to become one of the most sort after training program providers in the country and with its centers worldwide they have become easily accessible and popular for students. One of the reasons being the value and that added edge that gives to the resume of an employment seeking individual. These training provide you with technical enhancements that is required to meet the industry standards. The skill sets are at par with international standard to the students gets to reap the best out of their trainings with MTA certified courses. They have course that caters to all range of students from engineering to students pursuing graduate/post-graduate level IT degree
Why Microsfot Technology Associate?
- Successfully running for the past 8+ Years
- Trained more than 1,50,000 students till date
- Courseware would be provided by MTA.
- Learn by MTA (Microsft Technology Associate) Authorized Instructors and get an edge in your career building skills
- Get yourself assessed on Cloud Based Assessment Platform and be certified by MTA (Microsft Technology Associate).
- High End Technology courses like Android Application, Artificial Intelligence, Ethical Hacking etc.
We understand that placement in reputed organizations and leading firms is the ultimate objective of the student community. This however depends on the preparedness of the students and therefore Quality knowledge gain during MTA Summer Training Program will accelerate the placement ratio and your invite to the companies will be flared with more confidence.
Website : http://whataftercollege.com/
It’s one of the fastest growing IT solutions providers in Hyderabad. Initially, the company handled staffing and recruitment services for several leading companies in the industry. Now, the firm offers workshops, summer training courses for college students.
The WebTek Certified Tester Programme is quite popular among students and recruiters alike. On completion of this course, you gain all the skills required for software testing making use of the latest tools.
An Industry Acclaimed Training Programme
WebTek has partnered with several leading names in the industry across several verticals like IT, ITES, Aviation, Healthcare, Retail, Banking, Insurance, Education, FMCG, Manufacturing, and Media. This helps the firm to provide placement assistance to students at top companies.
WebTek offers summer training programs for ECE/EC/CS/IT undergrads and post-grads in partnership with industry leader, IBM. Each course has been designed to keep in line with the latest industrial requirements. Some of the popular summer training programs offered at the centre are Big Data & Hadoop, Java, Cloud Computing, Digital Marketing, Android App Development, PHP, MySQL, and SEO.
Several batches start at different dates all through May and June. On completion, students are awarded a globally recognised certificate from IBM and other partners. Students get the opportunity to work on real-time projects on the course they have selected.
For more details: http://www.webteklabs.com/summer-training-hyderabad.html
Microsoft Summer Training
Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) India was started in the year 2011, with the motto, “Enlightening your present & brightening your Future.” The company offers training and development programs across a broad spectrum. With experienced staff, the firm provides one of the best summer training programs in Hyderabad.
MTA offers summer courses that are 4-6 weeks long in Android, Core Java, C, ASP.Net with C#, PHP with MySQL, Advanced Java (J2EE) and Networking & Security.
Key Features of the Summer Training Programs:
- Students gain hands-on experience in all aspects of designing, coding and debugging
- Expert guidance by industry experts
- Students work in a professional setting and get an idea of the working style of corporate
- Amalgamation of theoretical knowledge of students with the practical approach of the industry
- Real-time implementation of concepts
MTA offers great early-bird and group discounts for its 2017 summer training programs. For further details, check out: http://mtaindia.org/Home/Summer_Training
Skyfi labs offers summer training programs at their labs centre in Abids, Forum Gate in Hyderabad. There are eight different courses offered for students of Automobile, Aeromodelling, Civil, Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical and Mechatronics Engineering. The duration of each course is 6 days that takes a hands-on approach. Additionally, Skyfi labs offers project-based training to assist you with your engineering final semester project.
Courses for Civil Engineering Students
- BIM & CPM
- Structural & Foundation Analysis
- Total Station & GIS
Courses for Aeromodelling, Automobile & Mechatronics Students
- IC Engine & Automobile Prototyping
- Quadrotor & RC Aircraft
- Animatronics & Robotic Arm
Summer Training in Robotics & IoT
- 2 IoT Projects in 6 Days
- 7 Robots in 6 Days
For Additional Details & Registration, check out: http://www.skyfilabs.com/summer-training-program-in-hyderabad
Vector Institute offers summer training programs for 2nd and 3rd-year B.E/B.Tech students in VLSI and embedded systems. The programs are ideal for enhancing the knowledge and technical skills of students in embedded systems.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the practical aspects of your academic courses
- Edge over your peers in interviews and academic performance
- Hands-on exposure to the latest tools and technologies used in the industry
- Polish your coding skills in C, C++, Linux, 8051 Microcontrollers, ARM, Verilog and much more
- Get industry ready
Apart from the short-term summer courses, Vector Institute also offers long-term courses for both freshers and professionals looking to sharpen their skills. Admission to this course is based on an All-India Test. Check out the eligibility, test pattern, scoring here at http://www.vectorindia.org/selection_process.html
Robotech Labs offers a certified summer training program for students in partnership with Techniche, the Robotics wing of IIT Guwahati. The course is designed by subject experts to introduce students into the vast wide world of Robotics and to make them acquainted with other industrial trends.
The USP of this course is that the complete training is project oriented, which means that it builds on the theoretical knowledge of students by taking a practical approach.
The following courses are offered in Hyderabad:
- 10 Robots in 6 Days
- IoT using Raspberry Pi
Students can either purchase the required kit individually or are provided with a free kit when they register as a group of five. For course fees, starting dates, check out: http://robotechlabs.com/training/summer-training/
iMedita Learning Solutions
If networking is your passion, then sign up for a summer training program at iMedita, one of the leading training and placement companies in networking & security. The firm is recognised by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs as an Education Service Provider and is a Cisco Registered Partner.
The courses aim to provide industry oriented training to both students and professionals to jump start their career in their chosen field. The course materials are regularly updated to be in line with the industry requirements.
iMedita has created a name for itself as one of the most trusted CISCO training company in India. With a pan India presence and backed by several years of experience, the company is the first choice when it comes to network training for students. They even offer courses at colleges for a batch of students. For further details on course times, fees and duration check out: http://www.imedita.com/
How to find the Right Training Center for you?
There are several factors to consider before you choose the right institute. Like whether you’ll travel daily to and from the center or whether it has on-site accommodation for students, the duration of the course and if it’s possible to complete it during your college break, the size of each batch, the cost of training, the details of the certificate given after completion and so on.
First, choose a course or program that interests you or pick one that will help you in your chosen career path. Shortlist the training institutes that offer you that particular course. Then call up the center or engage in online chat with a customer service personnel of the Institute, and have all your doubts clarified.
Then, select your preferred institute and get enrolled. Enjoy a fun filled yet fruitful summer!
Also check out our Top Summer Training Institutes in Delhi