Microsoft Certified Java Programming Course
What After College invites you to enrol for their Microsoft Certified Java Programming Course as a part of your Summer Training/Internship 2018.
Special Offer for Summer Training 2018 includes:
• Course Fee: Rs. 2,000/- (Pay Now)
• Course Duration: 1 Month (Distance Learning – Access to What After College LMS)
• Certification From: Microsoft Technology Associate
• 6 Weeks Internship Letter from What After College – Partner Companies
• Offer Validity: For the month of June & July 2018.
Call to +91-95401-19933 (Aanchal) for Immediate Support.
About the Course | Introduction to Programming using Java
Take your first step towards a career in software development with this introduction to Java programming course. The Java language is one of the most in-demand programming languages and is the foundation of the Android operating system. Designed for beginners, this Specialization will teach you core programming concepts and equip you to write programs to solve complex problems. In addition, you will gain the foundational skills a software engineer needs to solve real-world problems, from designing algorithms to testing and debugging your programs.
Students enrolled in this course get instructions and hands-on experience with Java, and get familiar with its features and capabilities, and understand how to write, debug, and maintain well-formed, well documented Java code.
This course is intended to make you competent Java application developers and evaluate you to provide you with the entry-level certification. The code used in the exam is Java SE, and the syntax used in this exam is compatible with Java 6 SE through the most recent release.
- Understand Java fundamentals
- Work with Data types, Variables and expressions
- Implement flow control
- Perform object-oriented programming
- Compile and debug code
About Microsoft Technology Associate
The Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) certification is specifically targeted at students who are interested in computer science, coding, and additional traditional IT careers. Designed to assist students in exploring academic and career options by validating a diverse range of fundamental technology skills, MTA includes a series of exams that are aligned with high-demand areas of focus.
With a number of resources designed to help each candidate prepare for the exams, MTA truly represents a full-learning pathway with practice and learning materials and student study guides
Benefits to the student
- The course comes with both offline and online study material including videos and online resources.
- The course has been meticulously designed and comes with lesson tests to evaluate student understanding of key concepts.
- Students enrolling for this course get free lifetime What After College membership
- 6 Weeks Internship Letter from What After College – Partner Companies
Enrolled for the course? What’s the next step?
- Learn: from the experts in the industry the concepts of java that are aligned to meet the current and future industry requirements, through the vast ensemble of videos and online resources provided by What After College.
- Practice: Coding from the regularly revised course content made by us using the most popular Java libraries in the market, to learn the often overlooked key concepts that help you with the courses coding competency tests
- Certify: Complete the course to get the prestigious Microsoft technology associate certification for an introduction to programming using Java.
We have limited seats so enrolled Today! Happy Learning! Pay Now
Don’t forget to contact us for any queries at +91-95401-19933 (Aanchal)