When the results for UPSC CSE 2021 were announced, Rajasthan’s Bhavishya Desai secured high honors with an All-India Rank of 29 in his very first attempt. UPSC Topper 2021 Topper IAS Bhavishya Desai story is one of rejecting a high-paying corporate future in the favor of the coveted job of an Indian Civil Servant. Desai left a lucrative job in a stock market firm with a salary package to be Rs 55 lakh.
Hailing from the city of Ajmer, Desai set his eye on the civil services prize in college itself. Leaving such a gainful. The job is a big risk, but the upcoming bureaucrat left no stone unturned.
Biography of Bhavishya Desai | UPSC Topper 2021
UPSC Topper 2021 Bhavishya Desai, a resident of Mohini Vihar in Ajmer, cleared the UPSC exam for the first time and secured the 29th rank.He did his education from St Anselm’s School in Ajmer. From there he studied until 10th standard. He then moved to Education City Kota. There he passed Class 11th and 12th from Shiv Jyoti School. He completed B.Tech in Computer Science from IIT Kanpur from 2016 to 2020. Internship at QUADEYE Stock Marketing Company of Gurgaon in July 2020. The company offered him a package of 55 lakhs but Bhavishya rejected the package and chose civil services.
- Desai did his schooling in Ajmer and Kota. He passed classes 11th and 12th from Shiv Jyoti School.
- He then cleared the IIT-JEE exam and graduated from IIT Kanpur with a Bachelor of Engineering in CS.
- Desai left his lucrative work with a stock market firm with an income package of Rs 55 lakh.
- Father- Goparam Desai. an assistant in Ajmer’s MDS University
- Mother – Lalita Desai. a teacher in a government school.
- Sister – Himakshi Desai, MBBS doctor
Success Story of IAS Topper Bhavishya Desai
Getting to the top was not easy. For success one has to fight hard and make many sacrifices. Bhavishya Desai from Rajasthan achieved great success with such sacrifices to get 29th rank in UPSC. The future brought many struggles and sacrifices to reach this point. He rejected a package of 55 crores from a stock trading company to get into civil services. He kept himself locked in a room for two years. I didn’t even pick up my phone. Eating and drinking would also happen along with studying. Read the future success story.
Inspired by Subrahmanyam Jaishankar
While enrolling in college, Bhavishya decided that she had to go into the civil services. He took inspiration from External Affairs Minister Subrahmanyam Jaishankar. His goal was that he wanted a rank within 100. He focused on his goal, studied day and night and prepared diligently and achieved more than expected.
Success with family support
Father-to-be Goparam Desai works as an assistant at Ajmer’s MDS University. MLD is a teacher in a government school. Sister Himakshi Desai is studying Ph.D.MBBS. Bhavishya says that she got this success only with the support of her family. his parents were very supportive in my studies. He passed many competitive exams with his blessings and cooperation.
success with this idea
Bhavishya was very fond of reading books since childhood. He put this hobby to good use in the UPSC exam. He focused a lot on UPSC studies. He decided what he was going to read. Along with this, there has been a constant focus on UPSC studies. The result was 29th in all India. The strange thing is that he studied UPSC by staying at home without joining coaching classes and achieved great success with his own understanding.
Cracking UPSC in First Attempt with AIR 29
His study regime was intense and highly disciplined, which ensured that he passed one of the toughest exams in India in the first attempt. Desai made sure not to distract anyone. He left his smartphone and social networks at a safe distance. For two years he stayed in a room away from everything but preparation.
Desai did his schooling in Ajmer and Kota. He then cracked the IIT-JEE exam and obtained his Bachelors in Computer Science Engineering from IIT Kanpur. The idea of taking the state exam settled in his head during his college studies. He rejected an offer of Rs 55 lakh from a Gurugram-based business firm.
Inspiration behind joining civil services
Desai looks up to and is inspired by India’s current External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar, who is a decorated former civil servant. As a UPSC all-India rank below 100, Desai achieved the goal he had set himself to qualify for entry into the Indian Foreign Services.
UPSC Strategy of Bhavishya Desai | UPSC Topper 2021
Bhavishya Desai IAS Topper has been very fond of reading books since teen. He took advantage of this hobby in the civil services exam. He focused a lot on civil services studies. He had decided what to read. Along with this, there was a constant focus on civil services studies. As a result, got 29th rank in AIR. The special thing is that he studied Civil services by staying at home without joining coaching classes and achieved great success with his own understanding. Bhavishya Got Internship at QUADEYE Stock Marketing Company, Gurgaon . The company offered a package of 55 lakhs, but Bhavisya rejected the package of lakhs and opted for civil services.
- Focus on tiny important things like a weekly timetable, and strategy.
- For prelims he practiced a lot.
- For mains he Regularly delivered some extra effort to make answer structure better.
- He started Civil services preparation 4 years ago by studying NCERTs.
- Since current affairs are possibly the most significant part of the Indian Administrative exam he backed his preparation with day-to-day newspaper readings to give sufficient focus to the happenings nationally and internationally.
- He joined some online mock test series for Prelims and mains.
- He was meticulous about study materials. He consolidated his study materials and revised them as many times as he could.
- Be patient and stay Attention all the time.
- Always tried to improve his performance.
- made his own notes.
- From the very starting, he conveyed his preparation under senior teachers and mentors.
- He did not follow any super different strategy of planning. He executed the same strategy differently.
IAS Topper Bhavishya Desai Motivation and Inspiration
Desai looks up to and is inspired by India’s current foreign minister S Jaishankar, a decorated former civil servant. He cleared UPSC with an all-India rank below 100 and wanted to qualify for entry into the Indian Foreign Services.