Royal IAS Academy Delhi Review: About the academy
This is the Royal IAS Academy Delhi Review. It is a popular institute for the preparation of the UPSC Examinations and Interview. The Academy is known for quality coaching with ethical commitment towards the career of the enrolled candidates.
It has a very appreciable track record of scientific methodology based teaching with a well-managed and success-oriented strategy. As a result, Royal IAS Academy has produced a large number of Bureaucrats with not only administrative skills but also with human and moral instincts.
The Institute under the direction of Mr. Srikant Bhagat works on multi-dimensional aspects of the preparation including the student’s personality.
Official Website of Royal IAS Academy.
Royal IAS Academy Delhi Review: Chief Mentor of the Academy
Srikant Bhagat is a renowned teacher of Public Administration who himself appeared in IAS interviews and all the main examination of his attempt. He is an excellent orator, educationist, author, social worker, and ethically enriched human being.
He is so passionate about teaching that he did not prefer to serve as Preventive Officer (Indian Custom) and ACIO – II after getting selected. He has equal command over the theory of Public Administration as well as the practice of administration in India.
He is known for his simplistic way of teaching. Class lectures of Srikant Bhagat Sir are full of life situations that gives a candidate feel of reality of the administration and its practices. He himself participates in Seminars and Workshops conducted by Ministries, IIPA, International Organization and NGOs
Details of Royals IAS Academy – IAS Coaching Institute in Delhi
|Detail||Rating out of 10|
|Past Year Results||6|
Royal IAS Academy Delhi Review: Benefits
- Smaller batches having interactive class sessions.
- Weekly test schedules with individual feedback by the main faculty.
- High level of predictable course. Almost all questions, especially of Public Administration optional of UPSC, Civil Services (Mains), can be attempted from class notes and class lectures.
- No dictation is given and the only discussion is conducted in the class.
- Classes are given based on practical experiences and ground realities.
- The reports of Commissions and Committees along with references from Ministries, International Organisation like WTO, ASPA, UN, &World Bank, etc. along with Articles from IIPA, Law journals, and from magazines are thoroughly incorporated within the domains of relevance.
- The course fee is charged only once for a particular course but constant and continued support in that course is given to the candidates.
Royal IAS Academy Delhi Review by Students
|“Class Lectures of Srikant Bhagat Sir and Praveen Sir is immensely thought-provoking.”|
|“Whenever I felt depressed, Srikant Sir’s motivational support reenergized me. This personal attention is rare in IAS Coaching.”|
|Dr. Satish Bharadwaj|
|“Very comprehensive course and nothing is left here Most of the coachings leave huge syllabus.”|
|Amit Kumar Mishra|
Our opinion is based on research conducted by our team and at the end of the day, aspirants are entitled to their own opinion.
Royal IAS Academy Delhi Review: Course-wise
Public Administration (Mains) 120 Days ProgrammeCourse will be complete about to four and a half months
General Studies (Mains) 201 Days Prog. (PAPER-I)Course will be complete about Seven and a half months
|Indian Heritage and Culture||5 Hrs.|
|Modern India||30 Hrs.|
|Post Independence Consolidation||14 Hrs.|
|World History||15 Hrs.|
|Indian Society||18 Hrs.|
|Polity, Constitution, Governance and Social Justic||60 Hrs.|
|International Relations||30 Hrs.|
|Indian Economy||30 Hrs.|
|Science & Tech.||30 Hrs.|
|Bio-Diversity & Environment||6 Hrs.|
|Disaster Management||4 Hrs.|
|Internal Security||30 Hrs.|
|Ethics, Integrity & Aptitude||60 Hrs.|
Crash Course Programme
|G.S. (Mains)||90 Hrs.|
|G.S. (P.T.)||50 Hrs.|
|Public Administration||50 Hrs.|
|G.S. (Mains)||Mukherjee Nagar 13th July (Eng. Hindi both)|
|Public Administration||Mukherjee Nagar 7th July (Eng. Hindi both)|
Test Series Programme
|G.S. (Mains)||13 Weeks|
|Public Administration||10 Weeks|
General Studies (P.T.) 60 Days Prog.
CSAT : 60 Days Programme
Interview : Flexible Days for 2½ Months
Essay Course : 14 Days Programme
Royal IAS Academy Delhi Review: Specialization
|The Mantra of Royal IAS Academy Delhi Reviewed|
” The Success of life can be measure by only one scale i.e. whatever you are doing is what you dreamt of doing and whatever the way you are doing is that which gives you joy and pleasure with ultimate satisfaction. If you dream of becoming an IAS and want to prepare for Civil Service Examination, prepare the way which gives you joy and pleasure. Don’t feel it a burden imposed on you. I am sure through the process of preparation you will learn so many things which can make you a complete man even if not IAS. “
|Why royal IAS ?|
Class Features of Royal IAS Academy Delhi Reviewed
1. Individual attention is given to every candidate.
2. Syllabus is covered comprehensively keeping in mind the requirement of UPSC.
3. Record of 6 out of 8 compulsory questions (from Q.1 & Q.5) as well as 4 out of 4 remaining long answers of UPSC previous years paper have been covered under class discussion or notes given
4. Fresher candidates are given more attention to strengthen their foundation.
5. Regular discussion is conducted on previous year questions
6. Discussion session is conducted on relevant issues , which is a unique feature of our academy.
|Test Features of Royal IAS Academy Delhi Reviewed |
1. Regular Test is conducted at short intervals.
2. Surprise Test is conducted keeping in mind the escapist approach of some students.
3. At the finish of every unit, test is conducted to sum up.
4. Comprehensive and full test is conducted at the finish of each paper.
5. Personal and objective feed back is given to every candidate.
6. Correction of Answer sheet is done by Srikant Bhagat Sir only, unlike other institutions, where due care is not given by the chief evaluator.
7. Focus is given on enrichment of writing skill.
8. Technique is suggested in this regard.
|Study Material Features of Royal IAS Academy Delhi Reviewed |
1. Too bulky material is not given to the candidates. However, every relevant topic is covered in study material which can help in answering maximum questions asked by UPSC.
2. The class notes or printed materials are lucid and simple.
3. IIPA Journal, International Journal, WB, WTO, UN & Ministry’s reports are also covered.
4. Recommendations of Commissions/Committees are thoroughly researched upon to bring that into study materials.
5. Important articles of various significant personalities are also referred.
6. We don’t waste time in giving dictation, most of the class notes are prepared beforehand and important new additions are given through fresh sheets or dictation. This makes our 3 ½ months course as equivalent to 7 months course of other institutions.
|Special Features of Royal IAS Academy Delhi Reviewed |
1. Our teaching method is professional but the treatment to student is personal.
2. Student’s academic problems are solved with due care.
3. The candidates who join Mains Course Programme in P.A. need not pay any fee for revision classes or future test series.
4. They can re attend the classes missed by them.
5. No fee is charged from regular students on any programme of Interview including project team, discussion etc.
6. Enrolled regular students are regularly informed of important activities of the academy course related or cultural, if it concerns them.