Top 10 MBA Colleges in Hyderabad is an article drafted and crafted by WAC’s Research team as more and more students are finding Professional Training in order to crack the MBA exam with the best marks possible. Getting into the best MBA Colleges in Hyderabad List can give any student an edge over others and it is really beneficial for any student to join the top MBA Colleges in Hyderabad.
Searching for the MBA Colleges in Hyderabad? Here’s the list of the Best MBA College in Hyderabad drafted and crafted by the WAC’s research team to help you make the right decision. What is MBA?
What is MBA?
MBA! The three letters hold a lot of prestige! While there are numerous career paths to choose from after graduation, business management is the top contender. As per estimates, 1100+ colleges in India offer Masters of Business Administration (MBA) programs and over 3.5 lakh candidates aspire to pursue the course each year. It is inarguably the best professional course out there. The career choice with no entry barriers all has a lot to offer. Besides enhancing knowledge, confidence, and business acumen, the advanced degree paves the way for lucrative jobs, greater challenges, networking, and the chance to get your own venture off the ground.
But first, what is an MBA? It is the most sought-after degree that aims at making aspirants proficient in business management. The course comprising a bevy of specializations (over 40) helps in strengthening the theoretical, practical, and conceptual fundamentals of business-related modules (operations, marketing, economics, corporate financing, and basic accounting) that can be applied to an array of industries.
Increasing Demand for MBAs
- The demand for MBA is at its peak and here to stay for a very long time. And with good reason! The phenomenal career avenue is versatile with immense scope in a variety of spheres ranging from and marketing, sales, entrepreneurship, HR to finance.
- The growing trend of MBA is clearly visible. Niche companies are displaying explicit interest and snapping up recent graduates left, right, and center at mind-boggling pay packages. Statistics of a global survey by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) pegs 11% employment growth in 2018.
- There’s more evidence! According to a recent Mint report (12th September 2018) India’s 5 top software firms recruited 24,047 in the June quarter, a huge jump from the 13,772 that were hired during the same quarter in the previous financial year.
MBA Options In India VS Abroad
- It’s not uncommon for aspirants in India to debate whether international universities are better for earning an MBA than their homeland. So, which is a better option, an Indian MBA or its foreign counterpart? Let’s try to explicate this predicament by comparing the two.
- The cost of acquiring an MBA abroad is high. Apart from the hefty tuition fees, there are add-ons like living expenses, travel, and education loans to consider. It may take years to retrieve your ROI target. On the other hand, the top-tier Indian institutions are on par with the best in the world and impart quality education at an affordable rate.
- Substantial work experience (2-3 years) is a criterion for MBA abroad. In India, there is no such prerequisite. Most establishments are open to admitting candidates with little to no work experience.
- International colleges provide exposure to a more diverse environment and help in developing a global mindset on business matters. This can be a big plus for those planning on working overseas. However, if you are looking at the domestic sector, an Indian MBA may be a better choice as it offers a better understanding of the local dynamics.
- Indian MBA Colleges have the edge over foreign ones in terms of job placements. Unlike international universities that do not guarantee placements, their Indian equivalents have well-structured career development cells that provide the essential support to nail lucrative jobs.
Types of MBA
An MBA program in India can be broadly classified into three types (full-time, part-time, and executive). While the curriculum and syllabus for all programs are more or less on the same lines, there are some differences in the method of instruction.
- The duration of a full-time MBA is two years. The part-time and executive program takes one year to complete. Admission to a full-time MBA is based on a tough entrance exam and hence more competitive than part-time and executive programs.
- Students can dive into a traditional full-time MBA model straight after graduation. A full-time MBA involves a rigorous academic regimen with regular classes, summer internship, and exams.
Work experience is a prerequisite for part-time (3-4 years) since a Part-Time MBA aimed at enhancing credentials. Candidates Part-Time are unable to participate in classroom discussions/assignments. Also, their timings are flexible as the classes are held in the evenings or over the weekends.
Executive MBA (7-8 years) since it is aimed at enhancing credentials. Executive MBA is generally sponsored by employers. Candidates of Executive courses are unable to participate in classroom discussions/assignments. Also, their timings are flexible as the classes are held in the evenings or over the weekends.
Why Choose Hyderabad as an MBA Destination?
Targeting Hyderabad to pursue your MBA degree but not sure whether it is a wise decision? Here are a few reasons that may help you change your mind about the capital city of Telangana.
Many Top-Ranked Colleges
Hyderabad is home to some of the top MBA colleges in the country that extend an impeccable study program. In fact, a degree earned from the city’s premier establishment is valued and recognized worldwide.
The Mercer Study
The Mercer study has ranked Hyderabad the best Indian city. It is safe, well-planned, with good infrastructure and relatively low pollution level. Other perks include access to an excellent transport system, public services, and mouth-watering cuisine. Further, the bustling city boasts a rich heritage and is home to some iconic monuments.
Diverse Cultural Environment
Located bang in the heart of India, Hyderabad is the perfect mix of north and south Indian culture. It offers the chance to interact with students from across the country and get acquainted with different customs, traditions, and cultures.
Affordable Cost of Living
Finding excellent and cheap accommodation in Hyderabad is relatively easy. The cost of living is much lower than places like Mumbai, Delhi, and Pune, making it an economical option for students. What’s more, there are plenty of options for affordable weekend getaways.
Thriving IT Sector
Thanks to the flourishing IT sector, the economy in Hyderabad is expanding in leaps and bounds. Further, the city has a cluster of reputed companies like Dell, Facebook, IBM, Google, and Tech Mahindra among several others. Post MBA, graduates will be part of a tech-savvy city with endless opportunities for meaningful employment.
Now that it’s established that Hyderabad is an excellent destination to pursue an advanced degree in management studies, why not check the list of the top 10 MBA colleges in the City of Pearls.
List of Top 10 MBA Colleges in Hyderabad
The Institution’s / Organization’s Ranking done by WAC is a result of the research done by our team. It is totally Independent of the Rankings done by the Govt. Bodies. if any Institute has any Queries regarding any Information Updates or has conflicting ideas in terms of Ranking positions can contact us. Email at email@example.com or Call on +91-9818198188.
So in your search of the MBA Colleges in Hyderabad, we are suggesting you the Top 10 MBA Colleges in Hyderabad:
Rank 1 : The Indian School of Business
ISB is indeed the #1 Best MBA College in Hyderabad List! In fact, it is rated among the top MBA colleges of the country and also holds a coveted position in the world ranking. Founded in 2001 by Rajat Gupta and Anil Kumar, the non-profit organization has grown rapidly over the years and is currently at par with international B-schools. The campus set across a lush 260-acre locale has a high-end infrastructure and all the amenities to prepare students for a world-class career. Stellar ratings (#29 & #27 in India FT rankings 2016 and 2017 respectively) and #28 in the FT Global MBA rankings 2018 speak volumes about the quality of education imparted.
Course Name – Entrance & Eligibility
- ISB has a 1-year full-time Post-Graduate Program in Management (PGP) which is equivalent to an MBA. Admission requires a good GMAT/GRE score. Also, 2+ years of full-time work experience is a prerequisite for entry into the prestigious college.
- The meticulously crafted curriculum has all the ingredients to help understand business trivia and develop practical skills for an all-inclusive learning experience. The thrust of the program is on building the basics and covering majors (Entrepreneurship, Finance, IT Management, Operations, Marketing, and Strategy). Students can opt from 80 electives for credits.
The placements are spectacular as expected. The minimum package is around 14 lakhs while the upper limit (domestic) is usually above Rs.70 lakhs per annum. Needless to say, the international offers are much higher. ISB has a Career Advancement Services Department that pulls no stops to get the best jobs on-campus placements. Big players like Amazon, Google, BCG, McKinsey, Microsoft, FB, Deloitte, Accenture, AT Kearney, and many more regularly participate in the recruitment drives.
Students have to undergo a 3-day Leadership Development Program (LEAD) for assessing strengths and weaknesses. 50% of the teaching faculty at ISB comprises visiting professors from top-notch colleges like Duke, Kellogg, Rotman, Wharton, MIT, Stanford, etc. ISB has links with 42 international B-schools to facilitate student exchange programs for global exposure.
- Address : Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana – 500111
- Phone : +91 40 2300 7000
- Website : www.isb.edu/en.html
Rank 2 : Institute of Public Enterprise
Established in 1964, IPE has a proud history of excellent learning and teaching in Hyderabad. It made a full-fledged foray into the management domain in 1995 and is counted among the elite colleges for business studies in the region. Backed by outstanding facilities, distinguished faculty, and a progressive curriculum, IPE endeavors to provide a nurturing environment for future business leaders. Talking of achievements, IPE was rated the Best MBA College in Hyderabad Telangana/Andhra Pradesh for the year 2016 by NIRF. It has also received laurels for all its postgraduate programs from South Asian Quality Systems (SAQS).
Course Name – Entrance & Eligibility
- The full-time, 2-year MBA program at IPE follows a trimester pattern. Admission is on the basis of the entrance exam (CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ ATMA) followed by GD/ PI. The core curriculum prepares students to thrive in a complex business environment.
- The first year focuses on strengthening the general concepts of management. Students can choose specializations to match career aspirations in the second year. The program offers ample opportunity to gain practical experience via projects, case studies, internships, research, consultancy work, assignments, seminars, guest lectures, and interactions with industry personnel.
Thanks to strong industry ties, IPE brags an unparalleled track record of achieving 100% placements every year. It has a placement cell that adopts an organized approach to help students nail jobs that meet their expectations. The average package is around five lakhs. Reputed companies like Amazon, Godrej, Federal Bank, Cognizant, ICICI Securities, Deloitte, Standard Charter, and Karvy, etc. visit the campus for recruitments.
IPE provides scholarships to students who meet the academic and attendance criteria. It also offers guidance on availing loans at lesser interest rates. The MBA curriculum at IPE is comprehensive and revised continuously to fit market requirements.
- Address : Survey No. 1266, Shamirpet (V&M), Medchal-Malkajgiri District, Hyderabad – 500 101.
- Phone : 1800-30004473
- Website : www.ipeindia.org
Rank 3 : Siva Sivani Institute of Management
Founded in 1992, SSIM located in Secunderabad is regarded as a hub of excellence with respect to management education. Away from the hum-drum, the beautiful campus provides the ideal setting to gain an exceptional learning experience in the chosen career. Boasting an AAA+ rating, SSIM grabbed the 34th spot in the B-school survey (2016-17) conducted by Career 360 Magazine, the 1st position in CSR -GHRDC B-school ranking (2017), and 35th among private B-schools of Telangana.
Course Name – Entrance & Eligibility
SSIM delivers a full-time PGDM program. The 2-year course is divided into six semesters. Admission is based on the scores attained in entrance exams (CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA/GMAT). The all-inclusive MBA curriculum supported by innovative learning methods is an exciting blend of cutting-edge theory and practice. It is designed to inculcate the valuable insights and skills needed for managers to stay ahead in the cut-throat business landscape.
The campus placements are strong. The institute has a placement cell that provides candidates with the necessary guidance and training to land good jobs. It also organizes recruitment drives and career fairs for students to interact with relevant employers. Some well-known recruiters include the likes of TIME, ICICI Prudential Life Insurance, Deloitte, HDFC, Stratagem, Franchise Business Solutions, and Tata Motors Finance Limited, etc.
The premier institute offers triple specialisation. SSIM upgrades the curriculum and pedagogy even in mid-term to match industrial trends if the need arises. It has tie-ups with multiple international universities to facilitate global exposure. The MBA college has a very supportive global alumni network that students can access for employment.
- Address : NH-7, Kompally, Secunderabad-500014.
- Phone : 040- 27165450/51/53/54
- Website : www.ssim.ac.in
Rank 4 : IMT Hyderabad | MBA College in Hyderabad List
IMT Hyderabad that comes with the tagline ‘harnessing knowledge for businesses’ opened its doors in 2011. Though the youngest IMT, it is fast emerging as the ultimate destination for management education in South India. Set on a 30-acre lush green campus, the college complete with state-of-the-art infrastructure and a brilliant faculty delivers an MBA program that is apt for today’s competitive business landscape. Coming to awards and accolades, IMT Hyderabad was judged the Best Upcoming B-School in South India by ASSOCHAM and also bagged the Dewang Mehta Education Leadership Award 2016.
Course Name – Entrance & Eligibility
IMT-H offers an AICTE approved full-time MBA program spread over two years. Selection rests on a valid (CAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ CMAT) score plus performance in GD/PI. The course framed by industry experts involves theoretical stuff, practical activities, and specializations to help the students understand d the industry dynamics. And yes, assignments, projects, presentations, guest lectures, simulations, and a 14-16 weeks internship form a major part of the curriculum.
IMT-Hyderabad has its own placement cell to advise students on job applications. It also arranges various events and recruitment drives to boost employability. The highest package offered in (2016-18) was Rs.22.5 lakhs while the average was around 6.97 lakhs per annum. Companies like D.E. Shaw, Deloitte, HDFC Bank, KPMG, Amazon, ICICI, Blue Star, CCD, SBI Life, Fact Set, S& P Global, and more visit the campus during placement sessions.
IMT Hyderabad has partnered with 40+ reputed foreign universities for student and faculty exchange programmes. As a part of the pedagogy, Harvard Case studies are discussed. The institute is a professional member of EAIE, AMDISA, AIMS, IAABS, CII, and ASSOCHAM.
- Address : Survey No. 38, Cherlaguda Village, Shamshabad Mandal, RR District, Hyderabad- 501218
- Phone : +91-4030461661
- Website : www.imthyderabad.edu.in
Rank 5 : ICFAI Business School | MBA College in Hyderabad List
IBS, founded in 1985 is one of Hyderabad’s leading institutes for business management. Located on the outskirts of the city, the 92-acre campus furnished with state-of-the-art facilities and excellent infrastructure is impressive. To help students make a mark in the business-centric society, the college provides a learning experience that is second to none. IBS has also won many awards. It was ranked the nation’s #12 by Hindustan Times poll in 2012, accredited by South Asia Quality Improvement System (SAQS), and bestowed A+++ rating by Silicon India in 2017 and pronounced an “Excellent” Business School by Eduniversal.
Course Name – Entrance & Eligibility
The two years MBA/PGPM program is conceived to provide students with a broad outlook of all areas of management. Entrance to IBS is through IBSAT/CAT score. The curriculum involves the core course along with specialization. The institute follows the Syndicated Learning Programme (SLP) that includes class lectures, mock tests, active group discussions, interviews, and more to inculcate managerial skills. A summer internship (14 weeks) is also an important module of the program.
The placements of IBS Hyderabad are fairly decent. Nearly 90% of students of the 2016-2018 batch landed good jobs. The highest package offered was Rs.12 lakh, the average around Rs.6-7 lakhs and the lowest Rs.4 lakh per annum. The companies that visit the campus for recruitments are HDFC, ICICI Bank, JP Morgan, Wipro, Verity Knowledge Solutions, Amazon, Kotak Mahindra, and many more.
Given that IBS-H enrolls 1200 candidates from around the country every year, the alumni network is enormous and continually growing. With more than 15 clubs, the campus is always brimming with activities. IBS follows the case pedagogy methodology that helps understand the business scenario better.
- Address : Donthanapally, Shankarapalli Road, Hyderabad-501203
- Phone : 040 23440963
- Website : https://ibshyderabad.org/
Rank 6 : Department of Business Management, Osmania University
Osmania University touted as one of the country’s oldest educational institutions is famous for its MBA program. The Department of Business Management (DBM) started in 1962 has made headlines for excellence over the years. Outfitted with the best facilities, resources, and faculty, DBM provides quality education for a transformational experience. It endeavors to turn students into managers of extraordinary ability and integrity by equipping them with the right tools, tactics, and skills.
Course Name – Entrance & Eligibility
DBM has a two-year, full-time MBA program that consists of four semesters. Selection is through state-wide Common Entrance Test [ICET]. The curriculum is intensive and embraces all the facets of management. Students can specialize in any two modules (Finance, Human Resources Management, Marketing, and Information Systems). Also, there are workshops, industrial tours, presentations, guest lectures, and more to keep students in the loop regarding the current trends. Undertaking a summer project (6-8 weeks) is mandatory.
Placements at Osmania University are average. The department has a career service center in a place that collaborates between job seekers and recruiters for the employment process. The packages offered are generally within the range of Rs.8-3 lakhs per annum. Major recruiters include companies like Tech Mahindra, TCS, Axis Bank, Colgate Palmolive, Pokarna, Bose, TIME, and several others.
Osmania University is a time-tested, respectable institute with a rich history of 100 years. Armed with a Ph.D., the faculty members are very knowledgeable and experienced. The total strength of the department is 80 students.
- Address : Osmania University Main Rd, Osmania University, Amberpet, Hyderabad-500007
- Phone : 04027682444
- Website : http://www.ou-mba.ac.in/
Rank 7 : Vignana Jyothi Institute of Management
VJIM was started in 1993 by a group of like-minded individuals (industrialists, businessmen, academics, NRIs, and professionals) of Andhra Pradesh. The objective of the initiative was to produce industry-ready managers capable of addressing the complexities of the business domain with confidence. The college has it all, a distinguished faculty, great environment, first-class facilities, a nice campus, and plenty of job opportunities. Accreditations for quality by NAAC and a coveted spot among the 25 best B-schools in India by Indian Management Survey 2015 is the icing on the cake.
Course Name – Entrance & Eligibility
- The full-time (2-year) MBA program at VJIM follows a trimester system. The admission criterion is a valid CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/CMAT score. The curriculum is formulated to impart academic know-how and the much-needed practical experience to operate successfully in the real world.
- The thrust is on consolidating fundamentals in the first year. Students can specialize in (Finance/ Marketing/ HR/ Operations) and choose from a pack of electives in the second year. A 12-week summer internship in the third trimester is a regular feature of the program.
VJIM helps achieves great placements for its students year on year. The placement and training center provides essential support via extensive networking, workshops, seminars to help students secure jobs with attractive packages. The highest package for the class of 2018 was 9.5lakhs whereas the average was 4lakhs. Leading FMCG, Manufacturing, Banking, and reputed national/international MNCs visit the campus.
VJIM has an alliance with the University of North Texas and EGADE Business School for faculty and student exchange programs. As a part of pedagogy, the institute uses a unique business simulation -iBizSim (Germany). Huge cash prizes are given to the top 3 students every trimester.
- Address : Bachupally, Nizampet, Hyderabad – 500 090.
- Phone : +91 40 2304 4901/02, +91 40 2304 4951/52
- Website : vjim.edu.in
Rank 8 : ISTTM Business School | MBA College in Hyderabad List
ISTTM is the sole business school in Hyderabad surrounded by famous business houses like Cyber Tower, Cyber Gateway & amp, Raheja IT Park. Founded in 2009 by the alumni of IITs, IIMs, and tech executives, ISTTM is regarded as a premier destination for acquiring management education. The gorgeous campus, boasting of superb facilities and the finest academics, mentors students to understand, adapt and shine in the business space.
Course Name – Entrance & Eligibility
- ISTTM extends a rigorous two-year full-time AICTE approved PGDM/MBA program. Admission is on the basis of entrance tests like CAT/XAT/GMAT/MAT/ISTTMAT/ICET etc. The professionally-oriented program with seven specializations (marketing, finance, HR, Business Analytics, Digital Business Management, Infrastructure Management, and Telecom &IT Management) is designed for an outstanding management career.
- The curriculum emphasizes applying the theoretical concepts in practice to understand the working of the real business. And yes, there are industry visits, workshops, paid internships, and more.
ISTTM boasts an impressive record of direct campus placements. The college has an efficient team that offers 100% assistance in enhancing personality and communication skills for the selection procedure. It arranges job fairs and recruitment drives for students to interact with corporate houses and secure lucrative offers. The highest salary package is around Rs.7 lakh and the average around Rs.3.8-4.0 lakhs per annum. Top recruiters include Paytm, Karvy, Monster, Way 2 Online, Stratagem Solution, etc.
ISTTM pioneered the outsourcing model in the academic arena. The institute focuses on soft skills and communication training for overall personality development. It has illustrious faculty from IITs & IIMs armed with unparalleled experience in teaching and the industry.
- Address : Techno Pearl, Plot No. 6/2 & 6/3, HUDA Techno Enclave, Phase II, Hitec City, Madhapur, Hyderabad – 500081.
- Phone : +91 9010156000, +91 8978669666
- Website : www.isttm.com
Rank 9 : Manage | MBA College in Hyderabad List
The National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management (MANAGE) is perhaps the best establishment in India for an MBA in the context of agriculture and rural management. It was founded in 1987 by the Ministry of Agriculture in Hyderabad to help understand the intricacies of this challenging sector. Armed with a sound legacy of over thirty years, the beautiful campus spread across 13 acres has world-class infrastructure and modern technologies to disseminate quality education in agribusiness. MANAGE has a long list of awards under its belt. It ranked 3rd in the best B-school in South India and 18th in the top 100 B-schools of India by Outlook (2016).
Course Name – Entrance & Eligibility
MANAGE offers a 2-year postgraduate diploma in Agri-business Management PGDM (ABM) approved by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA) and AICTE. A valid CAT score is used for shortlisting candidates. The course is structured to help students use the latest tools and techniques to become proficient agri-business managers. The institute offers specializations in (Management Training, Consultancy, Management Education, Research, and Information Services). The curriculum includes two months of a summer internship, one month of winter internship, and a 10-day village visit.
MANAGE has witnessed an excellent placement record since its inception. Students of the current (2016-18) batch landed rewarding jobs. Well-known companies from the Agri-input sector, micro-finance & banking, development, procurement, farm machinery, and retail sector visited the campus. The highest package was Rs.16 lakhs while the median stood at Rs.8 lakh per annum.
MANAGE offers a farmer-focused education with adequate practical exposure via industrial visits and internships. Core academic learning is through visiting faculty from esteemed organizations and B-schools. Scholarships are awarded to 10 students every year based on merit and eligibility criteria.
- Address : Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500 030
- Phone : 04024016702
- Website : www.manage.gov.in
Rank 10 : Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Hyderabad
SIBM-H that comes under SIU (Symbiosis International University) umbrella was set up in 2014. Within a short span of four years, the college has grown tremendously and carved a niche in the educational realm. Spread over sprawling 41 acres, the gorgeous campus outfitted with first-class amenities is counted among the top MBA colleges in Hyderabad List (South India). The institute enjoys an excellent reputation for transforming students into proficient and responsible managers through its business-relevant curriculum.
Course Name – Entrance & Eligibility
SIBM-H offers a full-time (2-year) totally resident MBA program. Selection is on the basis of the Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) online test. The academic curriculum is designed to bolster the aptitude and professional skills of students via new ideas and technological innovations. Besides specializations, in areas of (Finance, Marketing, Human resources, and Operations) the course includes tutorials, group discussions, case studies, workshops, simulations, summer internship, study tours, and more. Students also engage in practical activities where they learn how to transfer their bookish knowledge to the workplace.
For a new entrant, the placement record at SIBM-H is commendable. Most of the students manage to grab decent pay packages. The average salary of the (2016-18) batch was Rs.6.60 and the highest Rs.12 lakh per annum. Big players like Amazon, HDFC Bank, KPMG, ICICI Prudential, SGD Pharma, Deloitte, Verity Solutions, and HDFC mutual fund, etc. participate in the recruitment drives.
The teaching pedagogy is continuously upgraded to attain the industry benchmarks. The institute has an Entrepreneurship Cell, Corporate Relations & Placement Cell, and a Student Activity Cell.
- Address : Survey Number 292, Off Bangalore Highway, Village Mamidipalle, Manda Nandigama,
District Rangareddy, Hyderabad (Telangana)-509217
- Phone : 040 – 27232100, 27232300, 27232301
- Website : www.sibmhyd.edu.in
- The content published on this page is a compiled result of What After College’s Research team. The parameters of the research and the content structure are devised by What After College’s Research Team and it is not in any way related to rankings done by governmental bodies.
- This research has purely been done by a third party. Kindly contact +91 9818198188 to make desired changes in the contact information related to your college.
Specializations in MBA
There are various specializations available under the MBA curriculum that helps students acquire in-depth knowledge and expertise in a specific field. Let’s discuss the five most sought-after streams.
This specialization prepares aspirants to head the HR Department of any organization. It entails the hiring of the workforce, monitoring employee relations, salary settlement, implementing policies and procedures, retention, training & development, maintaining performance-related records, assessing competency, and more. Leadership qualities, a congenial personality along excellent communication and organizational skills are a big plus for this major.
An MBA program in finance is all about controlling and managing a company’s financial resources. Students learn about investment strategies, acquisitions & mergers, risk management, financial accounting, budgeting, and distribution of funds in a business setting. Those who love crunching numbers and poring over balance sheets are best suited for this specialization.
Marketing is considered a powerful component of an organization with the potential to generate sales. The stream focuses on researching market trends, analyzing buying habits, and assessing the competition in order to devise and execute effective promotional campaigns. Individuals who are affable, creative, and love interacting with clients can opt for this specialization.
The specialization is a hot preference among students looking to work overseas or in businesses that function on a global scale. The course focuses on export and import management, international marketing, foreign exchange, international finance, and more. The primary objective is to help develop a global mindset in order to operate effectively across international boundaries.
With IT becoming entrenched in most industries and business functions, specialization in this stream is gaining popularity. Niche companies are on the lookout for bright minds with the competency to tackle both the business matters and technical sides with deftness.
Careers After MBA
An MBA add-on to the CV opens a floodgate of possibilities in terms of career choices. The nifty qualification prepares you to don a variety of roles in the business arena. You can explore managerial and executive posts in finance, sales, marketing, or production units. Let’s cast an eye on some popular job profiles that can be considered after acquiring a prestigious master’s degree in management.
- IT Manager
- Financial Manager
- Financial Advisor
- Management Analyst
- HR Professional
- Top Executives
- Administrative Managers
- Venture Capitalist
- Marketing Manager
- Investment Banker
- Operations Manager
These are just a sprinkling of job profiles. The options are endless. You can also work as a sales consultant, social media manager, or take up teaching to share your knowledge. And, of course, you can test the entrepreneurship waters and start your dream venture. Having said this, it’s best to take a route that matches your professional goals and interests.
- MBA is not just a defector requisite for becoming head honchos of tomorrow! It is a highly coveted program that has a lot to offer. Besides providing a distinctive edge for the competitive advantage, it helps aspirants develop traits like creativity, self-disciple, time management, strategic thinking, broader viewpoint, better communication, and much more. Not to mention, the sheer confidence and feeling of accomplishment that is gained through cracking such a tough education program.
- But the key advantage of pursuing the degree is inarguable the ability to be versatile and operate effectively across a spectrum of industries.
More Frequently Asked Questions
There are various institutes that are said best for MBA Colleges in Hyderabad. We have ranked the top 10 of them in this article. Rank 1 is considered to be the best.
The fee structure of each institute is different. Here, we have disclosed the fees of every top MBA colleges in Hyderabad.
All the institutes present in our Best MBA Colleges in Hyderabad list provide good study material but Rank 1 has been considered as the best among students.
Hyderabad has been called the best place to go for MBA College many times in the past. MBA College institutes in Hyderabad this city have produced a large number of MBA Student to date. Here, you will find the 10 Top MBA College in Hyderabad.
We have specified the timings of each institute in our article. You can join the one that best suits your requirements & needs.