So, you have just begun programming in Python and I am sure mid-way you must have wondered why are you using Python and what are you using it for? There’s so much more to Python and its uses. But before we emphasize more on Python and its uses ‘, first things first:
What Is Python?
Python is a high level, object-oriented, interpreted language. It has an easy syntax and dynamic semantics. It is way much easier than other programming languages like C and C++ and helps you create wonderful applications with less effort and much more ease.
Python is a very popular programming language. It was created by Guido van Rossum, and released in 1991.
Reasons to learn Python
At any point, did you wonder why are you learning Python?
You could be learning Python for a variety of reasons but here are some which will give a bit of clarity to your doubts.
You should learn Python because:
- Python works on many different platforms (Windows, Mac, Linux, etc). So, no difficulty while hopping from one platform to another.
- Essentially designed for readability, it has a simple syntax similar to the English language.
- It can handle all the big data and perform complex mathematics.
- Its simple syntax allows programmers to write programs with lesser lines than some other programming languages.
- Web development and Software development interest you but even if they don’t, Python has many other uses.
What could you use Python for?
The question every emerging Python programmer faces at least once is:
How do I get to know more about Python and its uses?
Well, look no further, being a Python programmer myself, I did my research and the results were far grander than what I had expected.
Here are some of the main uses of Python:
- Web Development
- Python has pre-built libraries and web frameworks including Pyramid, Django, and Flask, it’s especially great for using on the front end and back end web development projects, reducing the amount of time you spend on projects by allowing you to reprocess lines of code.
- Software Development and Apps
- Python is often used as a support language for software developers, to build control and management, testing, and in numerous other ways.
- Data Science and Machine Learning
- It is nearly impossible to not talk about Machine Learning. Machine learning includes things like speech recognition, even the song recommendations by Spotify among others.
- There are many popular machine learning libraries and frameworks exclusively for Python.
- Two of the most popular ones are scikit-learn and TensorFlow.
Python isn’t just about high-end functioning programs, you can also use it for simple tasks like:
- doing basic math calculations like addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, etc.
Python has its uses in almost every tech industry. Our knowledge about its uses is still limited, it is pretty much the tip of the iceberg. But you shouldn’t worry about it. There are many ways you can get help to guide yourself.
For more queries and doubts, don’t forget to scroll down or refer to What After College. Our experts are here always to help you and so am I!
Thank you and ALL THE BEST!
All you need to know about Python Programming
Learn Python Programming
|Top 7 Python Programming University/ Colleges in India||Top 7 Training Institutes of Python Programming|
|Top 7 Online Python Programming Training Programs||Top 7 Certification Courses of Python Programming|
Learn Python Programming with WAC
|Python Programming Webinars||Python Programming Workshops|
|Python Programming Summer Training||Python Programming One-on-One Training|
|Python Programming Online Summer Training||Python Programming Recorded Training|
Other Skills in Demand(H3)
|Artificial Intelligence||Data Science|
|Digital Marketing||Business Analytics|
|Big Data||Internet of Things|
|Python Programming||Robotics & Embedded System|
|Android App Development||Machine Learning|