How you need to know to choose MBA Colleges in Lucknow
Before we tell you about MBA colleges in Lucknow, lets quickly talk about why Lucknow is an incredible destination for MBA.
Lucknow is one of the top MBA destinations in India. MBA Colleges in Bangalore offer quality MBA training in high situations. Ace of Business Administration or MBA is one of the most mainstream post-graduate projects in Bangalore. The two-year program is a door to plenty of openings for work in the corporate world. The absolute best MBA colleges in Bangalore incorporate IIM Lucknow, Amity University, Jaipuria Institute of Management, BBAU, SRM Business School, and so on. An MBA in Lucknow is a decent decision.
An MBA proficient must-have characteristics like incredible correspondence, authority, critical thinking, the board, research-situated, explanatory deduction, eye for detail, objective arranged and capacity to work under tension, solid scientific aptitudes, and so forth.
The qualification models for the MBA course may contrast from school to school. Be that as it may, the fundamental qualification models for MBA is as per the following:
- Candidates are more likely than not passed graduation in any order or equal from a perceived college as a fundamental qualification measure for MBA (full-time).
- The majority of the organizations follow the base score rules in graduation which is half in normal or identical. For held classification understudies, the base score in 45% in total.
- Last year graduation students are additionally eligible to apply for an MBA if they present the evidence of consummation of graduation degree inside the span indicated by the establishment.
If you are planning to do MBA from Lucknow and searching for the Top 10 MBA Colleges in Lucknow, then this article will solve all your queries. This article provides you with a list of the top 10 MBA colleges in Lucknow along with the details of placements, fees, etc. This article provides you with a list of the top 10 MBA colleges in Lucknow along with the details of placements, fees, etc.
Why Choose Lucknow as an MBA Destination?
Apart from Lucknow’s religious aspect, it is also one of the considerable cities for students. Even if you reside far away from this city, you’ll get several reasons to choose Lucknow for MBA studies.
- Availability of Prestigious Colleges: In Lucknow, there are several well-known and reputed MBA Colleges that you can consider, such as the University of Lucknow, IIM, Jaipuriya college of Management, Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, AMITY University, and more.
- Presence of Career Opportunities: In Lucknow, you can easily find several reputed companies operating in different domains. Hence, career opportunities wouldn’t be less here. Be it technology, marketing, finance, travel, or banks; jobs are immense in this city.
- Cost of Living: Apart from advanced infrastructure and well-known companies, Lucknow also has an affordable standard. Here, students wouldn’t have to face problems when it comes to essential amenities. Right from accommodation, transportation, entertainment options, to food, everything is quite affordable for students.
Top 10 MBA Colleges in Lucknow 2019
Indian Institute of Management
Established in 1984, IIM is one of the prominent colleges for MBA, not just in Lucknow but the entire nation. Being an autonomous public school, this branch comprises more than 85 academic staff. Spread around the area of 200 acres, this college also acts as a mentor for IIM Rohtak and IIM Kashipur, two branches that have been recently established.
Course Name – Entrance & Eligibility
In IIM Lucknow, you can pursue a full-time post-graduation management program, sustainable management, and agribusiness management. These programs last for two years. To get admission in these programs, you’d have to pass CAT along with performance in academic writing test (WAT) as well as personal interview (PI). If you’re a working professional, the college provides executive diploma programs in management. The selection for this program is made through WAT, PI, and GMAT. And then, it even provides a fellowship management program for four years. You’d have to score well in GRE/ GATE/ GMAT or SRF/JRF (UGC/ ICAR/ CSIR).
Placements at IIM Lucknow
There are two different processes through which IIM Lucknow conducts the recruitment program- High Entry Placement Program (HEPP): It is created for those candidates who have prior work experience before joining IIML. This process begins in December and lasts up to February every year. Final placements are uncertain but usually organised in the first week of February In 2017, IIM got almost 435 students placed in over 70 national and international companies. Back then, the college had a rate of 100% placement.
IIM Lucknow stands at the 5th position in the list of top MBA colleges in the country. In this college, you can find different types of programs, including PG Diploma and Executive & Fellowship programs in the stream of management. The program of management provided by this college is accredited by the London based association of MBA.
- Address: Indian Institute of Management, Prabandh Nagar, IIM Road, Lucknow
- Phone Number: +91-522-2736283, 6696283
- Website: http://www.iiml.ac.in/
- Email: email@example.com
Jaipuria Institute of Management
Back in 1995, Jaipuria Institute of Management was established by Dr SR Musanna, Jaipuria. Although it’s a self-financed college, however, its primary intention is to hike up the education quality and spread the endeavor all around. The college not just offers adequate education but also supports an encouraging environment for students.
Course Name – Entrance & Eligibility
This college provides general PGDM degree and two different PGDM programs with a speciality in Retail Management and Financial Services. These offered programs are considered equal to an MBA degree offered by AICTE. As far as the eligibility is concerned, students are expected to have a graduation degree. Not just that, but the selection is also made by MAT / CAT / CMAT / XAT scores. Group discussions and personal interview rounds are also organised in the college. Out of all the academic aspects, the overall performance of candidates is considered at the time of admission.
Placement at Jaipuria Institute of Management
As far as the placement is concerned, this college has managed to tie-up with some of the renowned companies and brand. The list includes names like Genpact, Idea Cellular, UCO Bank, HDFC Bank, JK Tyre, Bank of India, Snapdeal, Videocon Industries Ltd., Whirlpool, LG Electronics, MakeMyTrip, Britannia, Airtel, ICICI Bank, Naukri.com, Asian Paints, Titan, Axis Bank, Hindustan Times, TVS Electronics, Raymond, and much more. Furthermore, the college also has helped more than 350 students regarding recruitment.
Considering the influence environment that this college has, it will surely help several students choose the right path. With a team of experienced and qualified faculty, this college provides an opportunity to learn from industry leaders. The curriculum is based on the enhancing landscape of the business, inspires to think uniquely and differently and also solves the true potential.
- Address: Vineet Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
- Phone Number: 08800495724, 18001029990 (Toll-free)
- Website: https://www.jaipuria.ac.in/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SRM Business School
Established in the year 2009, SRM Business School is one of the pioneer colleges in the field of business management. Featuring a vast campus area, this place can turn out to be a perfect college for students who are focused on learning and gaining knowledge. Just 11 km away from Lucknow city, SRM is one of the considerable colleges.
Course Name – Entrance & Eligibility
SRM Institute offers a variety of management programs, differentiated in a myriad of sectors. Here, you can pursue MBA program, MMS in Banking & Financial services, and PhD program. Moreover, the college also offers different specialisations in terms of business studies. Here, you can obtain an MBA degree in operations, marketing, data analytics, finance, and HRM. For those who are looking forward to getting admission in this college would have to undergo a test called SRMJEEM (PG). And then, valid scores in CAT, GMAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT, or TANCET are considered thoroughly.
Placement at SRM Business School
In the years 2016-17, almost 469 companies hired 5684 students from several domains. The list of recruiters is quite long and fascinating as well, with names that are national as well as international. SRM facilitates several companies every year with names as huge as Microsoft, Google, Hyundai, Amazon, Bank of America and more. Not just that, but the list also includes:
- Internships with top corporates
- Super dream & dream companies
- Specialised training programs
- Top product companies
- Market leaders in the IT industry
- And more.
The primary mission of this college is to offer qualitative education to foster innovation, creativity, and a zeal to achieve success. This college has got an approval from All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Govt of India, and Ministry of Human Resource Development. And, it is affiliated by Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU).
- Address: NH-24, Sitapur Road, Bakshi Ka Talab, Lucknow
- Phone Number: 076170 00001
- Website: http://www.srmbs.org
Shri Ram Murti Samarak International Business School
Situated only 34km away from Lucknow-Kanpur Highway, this business school is a private college and was established by Shri Ram Murti Samarak Trust. Moreover, it is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). Spread over 16 acres, this college carries a legacy of credibility and trustworthiness.
Course Name – Entrance & Eligibility
With this college, you can pursue a full-time PGDM program with a specialisation in Information Technology, International Business, Marketing, Human Resource Management, Banking, and Finance. If you wish to get admission in this program, then you must have a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks. The selection here happens on the basis of the score grabbed in CMAT, CAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA, SNAT, or GMAT. Once selected, students will then have to undergo a personal interview.
Placements at Shri Ram Murti Samarak International Business School
This college takes pride in its extremely well-structured cell for placement. There is an entire process of selection that comprises logical reasoning or an aptitude test, group discussion rounds, and interview sessions. This college has even had 100% placement ratio. Companies that come in the campus are Samsung, Vodafone, HDFC, Coca-Cola, Pepsico, Accenture, TYRE, Yes Bank, Amazon, Axis Bank, and more.
In terms of facilities, you can completely rely on this college. It has a well-equipped library with an extensive collection of documents, books, volumes, journals, and more. It even comprises different hostels for boys and girls. Along with that, the college offers Wi-Fi enabled campus, AC auditorium, well-furnished computer labs, classrooms equipped with AC and audio-visual facilities.
- Address: UGF, Krishna Complex, 216, Chandganj, Garden Road, Aligang, Lucknow
- Phone Number: 05222308987
- Website: www.srms.ac.in
SS Institute of Management
SS Institute of Management was founded back in 2009. Over the period, not just it has managed to carve its name with pride but has also sharpened the skills of uncountable students and has turned them into professionals. With an excellently crafted curriculum, this college adds a layer of supremacy, quality, and value to the education system of the country.
Course Name – Entrance & Eligibility
There is a variety of MBA programs that this college offers. At SS, you can enrol in a full-time two years master’s degree program. For this program, the college offers different specialisations, such as Finance, HR, IT, Marketing, and IB. Other than that, there is also a PGDM course offered by this college. If you’re willing to get admission in PG or PG diploma course, then you would have to undergo national or state level management test. Not just that, but the eligibility criteria of this college also require students to have a bachelor’s degree.
Placement at SS Institute of Management
When it comes to the placement aspect, the college invites several well-known national and international companies to its campus for the recruitment purpose. Based on the skills and knowledge, these companies have been selecting several students. Therefore, as far as the opportunity is concerned, you’re sure to get one.
Programs that this college provides enable students to develop a global perception. This college intends to inculcate scientific temper spirit, professional and personal integrity along with the passion for achieving something in life.
- Address: Mampur, Asti Road, Bakshi Ka Talab, Lucknow
- Phone Number: 8953999991/ 92/ 93/ 94
- Website: http://ssimlko.com/
Sherwood College of Management
Moving forward, another MBA college that you can consider is Sherwood College of Management. Established in the year 2008, this one has an extremely soothing and pleasing campus. Being situated in the heart of Lucknow, this college offers a satisfactory and inspiring environment for students as well as business executives.
Course Name – Entrance & Eligibility
Sherwood college provides a variety of courses in the field of management. Here, you can enrol in a two-year full-time course of MBA with specialisation in different fields, such as rural development, marketing management, international business management, financial management, information technology, and human resource management. As far as the eligibility for this program is concerned, students would have to show a graduate degree in any domain. Furthermore, the college also offers BBA, BCA, and B.com programs for beginners. To enrol in these programs, students should have passed the 12th standard with at least 50% marks.
Placement at Sherwood College of Management
When it comes to placement aspect, this college has achieved a considerable number. Before allowing students to be a part of the placement fair, the college grooms candidates and enhances their technical, analytical, verbal, and non-verbal skills. Not just that, but students are even prepared for group discussion and interviews. As far as the companies coming up in this college are concerned, the list is quite long:
- Reliance securities
- Axis bank
- Hero electric
- ICICI Bank
- And much more!
This college endeavours to impart knowledge of global concepts to enhance the skills of students in terms of transactional analysis, group dynamics, and decision-making abilities. SCM insists on inculcating problem-solving skills into the mind of students to help them achieve nothing but the best in life. This college has associated with the University of CETYs for faculty and students exchange.
- Address: Indira Nagar Road, Sector 25, Sector 21, Lucknow
- Phone Number: 09415301315
- Email Id: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.sherwoodindia.in/
AMITY University, Lucknow
Who isn’t familiar with the stature that AMITY university has? Although it has spread its wings all around the country, however, in Lucknow, it became operational in the year 2004. In 2005, this university gained recognition from Uttar Pradesh Ordinance and was also promoted by the state government of Uttar Pradesh.
Course Name – Entrance & Eligibility
When it comes to the list of courses in management, Amity University, Lucknow, offers the considerable ones. You can enrol in post-graduation programs, such as MBA and PhD Amity university even allows you to pursue these management programs in different domains. The list of these domains includes advertising, applied sciences, architecture, biotech, commerce, communication, IT, education, engineering, English literature, environment, fashion, film & drama, and more. As far as the eligibility is concerned, the university requires:
For Non-sponsored Category-
- 50% marks in graduation
- 60% marks in 12th standard
- 650 marks in MAT or
- 85% in XAT, CAT or
- 60% in NMAT or
- 550 in GMAT
For The Sponsored Category-
- 50% in graduation
- 60% in 12th standard
- 600 in MAT or
- 75% in XAT, CAT or
- 50% in NMAT or
- 500 marks in GMAT
Students will also have to undergo a written test on the day of the interview.
Placement at Amity University
Amity university’s placement stature holds utmost importance. Not just it welcomes some of the well-known companies to its campus but also holds a good number of students who get recruited during this time. The list of companies that comes in Amity’s campus includes Amway, British Petroleum, Skyworks solution, Volvo, Honda, Telco, Maxim, and more.
In the country, Amity University is one of the significant private entities. In different domains, this university is known for providing a gamut of courses. Not just that, but throughout times, Amity University has even enhanced the standards regarding education, infrastructure, facilities, as well as faculty.
- Address: Malhaur (Near Railway Station), Gomti Nagar Extension, Lucknow
- Phone Number: 05222399418, 8176036599
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.amity.edu/lucknow
Integral University – IUL
Integral University had its foundation back in 1998. Although this college began its journey as an engineering college, however, it was later developed as a university under UP University Act in 2004. Here, pursuing master’s in administration will become easier for you, thanks to the advanced education system and infrastructure.
Course Name – Entrance & Eligibility
In terms of MBA programs, Integral University provides all the required courses. Here, you can not just pursue MBA in a simple format but can even get admission into a specific trait, such as Agribusiness, Executive program, Healthcare management, Hotel management, and Tourism management. If you’re looking forward to getting admission in MBA Agribusiness, then you must either have a B.Tech or B.Sc. (Hons) degree with minimum 50% in any of these:
- Agricultural engineering
- Dairy tech veterinary science & animal husbandry
- Home science
- Animal husbandry
- Food tech
And, for the rest of the programs, you must have a graduation degree with at least 50% marks.
Placements at Integral University
In terms of placement, the university is working quite well. Almost 80% of students get recruited every year. The university prepares all the aspirants not just for exams but group discussions and interview sessions as well. When it comes to companies, students even have choices as several companies visit the university, including Wipro, India Bulls, SBI, Indian Air Force, Cipla, and more.
Not just the university is excellent in terms of education but is also credible as well as disciplined when it comes to the quality. Throughout the year, there are several educational tours that this college organises to offer a broad perspective to students. With each passing day, ideas are incorporated, and skills are sharpened to foster the minds of students.
- Address: Integral University, Dasauli, Bas-ha Kursi Road, Lucknow
- Phone Number: 9335177775
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.iul.ac.in
BBAU – Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University was established back in 1996. It is a central university and has its campus spread across 250 acres of land. Since its establishment, the university has been offering several courses to students coming from different fields.
Course Name – Entrance & Eligibility
When it comes to assessing appropriate courses in the management domain, this college surely provides you nothing but the best. Here, you can pursue MBA courses in different domains, such as Rural management, Marketing, Human Resource Management, and Finance. Furthermore, students can even enrol in M.Phil and PhD in management fields. The university follows the basic criterion to allow admissions in management fields. To get a seat, you must have an appropriate percentile in XAT, MAT, or CAT. Or, if you want to get an admission in a PhD program, then you must have a master’s degree with at least 50% of marks.
Placement at Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University
The university has provided utmost importance to the placement of students. After all, it’s this factor that decides the bright future of students, right? Hence, the placement rate of this university has always been touching the sky. Companies like Cadbury, ITC, Hindustan Unilever Limited, Britannia, Nestle India, Dabur, Pepsi, Godrej, Amul, and more have been coming to the campus to provide lucrative opportunities to students from different domains.
This university was founded under the Parliament Act of 1994. The only aim of this university is to encourage advanced knowledge by offering beneficial facilities. This university has got the authority of the entire state and also works towards providing excellent and superior education to students. The university also has several on-campus facilities, like a bank, post office, hostel, a health care unit, and more.
- Address: Raebareli Road, Vidya Vihar, Lucknow
- Phone Number: +91-522-2440822
- Website: www.bbau.ac.in
Babu Banarasi Das University
Babu Banarasi Das University is a private entity was established by Akhilesh Das back in 2010. Being a renowned college, it covers several domains and provides a variety of courses to students across the country. The college is only 18km away from the Lucknow railway station and 19km away from the city’s bus stand.
Course Name – Entrance & Eligibility
BBD University offers a full-time MBA course for two years. Those who want to get admission in this course should have at least 50% in graduation. Furthermore, this university also offers an integrated course that allows you to complete your BBA and MBA together. It’s a full-time course and runs up to 4.5 years. If you’re willing to pursue this, you must have at least 50% in your 12th standard. And then, there’s another integrated MBA program provided by this university. With this option, you can pursue MBA in finance and accounting domains. It runs for 4.5 years and requires students to have at least 50% in the 12th standard.
Placements at Babu Banarasi Das University
Over the period, BBD university has warmly welcomed several companies to the campus for the recruitment of graduates and post-graduates. The college has a massive placement auditorium that can accommodate at least 1000 students at once. There are even different GD rooms, interview rooms, and written tests rooms. Companies that have been coming to BBD university campus include Infosys, HCL, Tata, Kotak, ICICI, Naukri.com, Colgate, Hindustan Times, Federal Bank, Justdial, and more.
Several factors make this college quite different and unique from others. The university library is stuffed with innumerable books and reading the material, both in print and online format. This university has its own radio channel to impart relevant knowledge and to educate students. There are many other things that the university boasts about, such as sports facilities, health services, banking facilities, temple, and much more.
- Address: 111, Faizabad Road, Atif Vihar, Lucknow
- Phone Number: 5223911100
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://bbdu.ac.in/
The content published on this page is a compiled result of What After College’s Research team. The parameters of the research and the content structure are devised by What After College’s Research Team and it is not in any way related to rankings done by governmental bodies. This research has purely been done by a third party. Kindly contact at +91-96432-09209 to make desired changes in the contact information related to your college.
Top 10 MBA Colleges in Lucknow 2020
Being a CEO and attending board meetings surely seems to be a fascinating job, right? Of course, that’s the charm MBA provides. These days, not just fresh graduates but experienced professionals also are looking to pursue this domain, considering how beneficial it is. Regardless of the number of students willing to get admissions in noteworthy MBA colleges, it’s quite unlikely for them to be familiar with every aspect of this degree course. Taking you back to the history, MBA had its first mention in the 1900s. In India, the first syllabus for MBA was prepared by the faculty of Management Studies of the University of Delhi for every Indian college in 1968. When it comes to assessing its potential, MBA surely offers a hopeful future to aspirants. In comparison with other master’s programs, MBA offers higher salary structure from the beginning itself. Not just that, but there are several other benefits that one can obtain, including the enhanced scope of networking, an opportunity to get familiar with industry standards, and much more.
Increasing Demands for MBAs
Over the period, the demand for MBAs has increased significantly. This upsurge has become one of the primary reasons behind the decision of youngsters for choosing this domain. As per the GMAC Corporate Recruiters Survey Report 2018, four out of every five companies are preparing to hire MBAs this year. Furthermore, according to the same report, in the entire Asia Pacific, almost 90% of companies are planning to provide a job to MBAs, which is the highest share across the world. And then, even 52% of companies from around the world are planning to increase the starting salaries of MBAs as well, which is going to provide a much-needed boost to students around the world.
Types of MBA Courses & Key Differences Between Them
There is a long list of MBA courses types in India. Here are some of them:
- International business
- Operations management
- Marketing management
- Human resource management
- Hospital management
- Telecom management
- Hospitality management
- Retail management
- Entrepreneurship & leadership
- Finance & accounting
- Insurance management
- Marketing & sales
- Operations & production management
- And, much more.
Specialisations in MBA
Selecting an MBA specialisation is undoubtedly a tough task. Considering the number of options available, facing a dilemma is quite apparent. With each passing year, MBA colleges keep adding one or the other specialisation into the list. Today, you can even pursue an MBA degree in sports management as well as hospitality & tourism domain.
Here are the top 5 types of MBA courses
- Finance: When you pursue MBA in finance, not just you get an opportunity to be a part of security firms and investment banks, but you even increase your possibilities to be in the corporate world. Having an MBA in finance can fetch you several positions, such as Accounting Managers, Financial Analysts, Cash Managers, Credit Managers, Risk & Insurance Managers, Treasurers & Finance Officers and more.
- Marketing: Marketing is a front-end job, specifically for leaders, and has gathered a lot of recognition over the years. MBA marketing is quite competitive and dynamic. To excel in this domain, you should have a proper understanding of resource mobilisation, communication, and a zeal to outshine. In this domain, you have a gamut of fast-paced career options, such as Advertising, Consumer Durables, Market Research, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Media & more.
- Operation: When you go for MBA in operations, you equip yourself to deal with Shop Floor Management or Production Management. In this field, you get to learn the techniques to handle process flows, enhance vendor & inter-departmental relation, etc. Although you may begin your career as a Technical Supervisor or a Product Manager, however, you can even reach the position of a General Manager or a Chief Technology Officer of a company, especially in IT, manufacturing, and engineering sectors.
- Information Technology: Information Technology, also known as Management Information Systems has emerged as one of the popular specialisations of MBA. If you belong to an IT background, MBA IT can bring several worthwhile positions for you, like Technical Systems Manager, System Analyst, Business Development Manager, and Technical Consultant. You can even reach up to Chief Technology Officer or Chief Information Officer.
- Human Resources: Surely, HR is one of the complicated jobs in the world of business. Right from recruitment to selection, training, appraisals, an HR manager would have to manage several responsibilities. If you’re pursuing an MBA in HR, you can get a post of an Industrial Relations Manager or can work in a cross-cultural environment in global and multinational companies.
Popular Specialisations in MBA
- Marketing: This is one of the most popular choices for MBA students. MBA in Marketing is a competitive field which requires candidates to have a good hold over their communications and resource mobilisation ability. This specialisation enables people to land jobs in the sales and marketing arena. Most top MBA colleges offer this field.
- Finance: This specialisation helps people grab an insight into the workings of the financial world, by learning financial theories and their applications in the real world. Opportunities from this specialisation take form in investment banking, asset management, hedge fund or portfolio management, and many more financial positions.
- Human Resource: Choosing this field in MBA course would empower one in managing a workforce in a company. MBA in HR provides students with the knowledge and skills to manage employees and various operations like recruitment, selection, training, assessment work, welfare, and salary organisation. Human resources is also a core department in most organistions, and it is responsible for maintaining internal relationships. Hence it affects the overall performance of an organisation.
- International Business: This program prepares students with knowledge and skill in management but with particular emphasis on trade or general business on a global scale. The prospects of this field lie in positions like management analyst, administrative service manager, or even CEO. This is one of the most sought-after specialisations in MBA colleges especially for those looking for a career in the foreign trade or international relations.
- Information Technology: This is a relatively new field, but it is one where the demand is foremost. It is suitable for those who have an interest in technology as well. Sectors connected with this specialisation are essentially related to e-commerce, supply chain management, data analytics, or systems analysis.
Careers After MBA
Once you’ve completed your MBA degree, there are several things that you can accomplish. With MBA, there aren’t any domain restrictions. The best thing is that you can even try your hand in different sectors as industries are always putting out vacancies for aspirants with an MBA degree. Regarding positions, you have various options as well. Some of them include:
- Data Analysts/Business Analyst/Financial Analyst
- Marketing Manager
- Investment Banker
- Management Consultant
- Financial Advisor
- Operations Manager
Even if you aren’t interested in a 9-5 job, you can still earn well enough. You can get into the line of business and be your own boss. Being an MBA graduate will surely help your business touch the highest sky regarding success. If you have your family business, you can even join it and give ideas to enhance its growth. Based on the domain in which you’re going to pursue an MBA, you can surely get a gamut of job opportunities.
MBA Specialisations offered in Lucknow
In Lucknow, MBA degree is offered across different specializations. Probably the most unmistakable ones are as per the following:
MBA Colleges in Lucknow offer extended specializations in Finance, Human Resources, Sales and Marketing, International Business, Healthcare and Hospital, IT and Systems, Operations, Entrepreneurship, Business Analytics, Retail, etc. The most notable ones are Finance and Human Resources followed by Sales and Marketing.
- Marketing: Due to the expanding rivalry, the business requires amazing advertising aptitudes to separate an item and to assemble a brand for the organization. The advertising branch of any organization assumes a crucial job in acquiring new business and adding to the benefit and development of the organization. Understudies picking this specialization will have the option to get bits of knowledge about statistical surveying and investigation, item the board, internet business, and such. An MBA in Marketing will help you in investigating different openings for work in media, web promoting, and IT deals, and so on.
- Finance: A great deal of MBA applicants settle on this specialization because of the rewarding activity choices in this segment. The course helps understudies in understanding the elements of the fund division. Understudies can get into the field of speculation banking, portfolio the board, multifaceted investments, and credit hazard the executives and so forth.
- Human Resource: A MBA in HR helps the understudies in seeing how to oversee representatives and hold the workforce inside an association. Up-and-comers in this field are answerable for enlistment, preparing and improvement, inspiration, leave the executives, remuneration, and so forth. They may likewise need to assume responsibility for things that add to the workplace culture.
- International Business: MBA in International business empowers the understudies to see how universal business activities work. They may need to familiarize themselves with different perspectives, for example, import-send outlaws and universal advertising.
- Information Technology: The interest of experts with specialized mastery and administrative aptitudes is expanding. This specialization helps understudies inadequately overseeing internet business to comprehend the business condition of today. The subjects shrouded in this specialization are organized security, flexibly chain the board, e-business, and so forth.
Increasing Demand for MBAs
As time passes, the interest in MBAs is rising. As indicated by the most recent review, four out of five organizations wish to employ an MBA graduate in 2018. Additionally, according to a worldwide report, about 52% of organizations intend to expand the compensations of MBA freshers. Throughout the long term, the beginning pay rates of MBAs have seen positive development.
These facts clearly show the rising demand for MBA graduates. Due to this fact, a lot of students, as well as professionals, are applying for various management courses from MBA colleges. Getting an MBA degree with such a market condition will prove to be beneficial for aspirants who want to craft a successful career.
MBA Options in India Vs. Abroad
One major dilemma that most of the MBA aspirants are facing is whether to choose an Indian B-school or go abroad to pursue this course. While at one side, you get the comfort to live in your own country, on the other, the international exposure sprinkles its charm on you. Since the decision can leave you perplexed, comparing the pros and cons of both sides may help you come to a better conclusion. In India, the popular and major entrance exam for this course is CAT.
Apart from this, there are some others that you can take, like IIFT, XAT, NMAT, SNAP, and more. After you’re done with the written exam, you’d have to go through a group discussion round as well as a personal interview round. When talking about top MBA colleges in India, the list has the renowned name of IIMs. When you think of pursuing MBA abroad, like UK or US, you would be required to have a good GMAT, and GRE scores along with appropriate academic history. To get admission to a top MBA college abroad, you’d have to show at least 2-3 years of work experience.
Admission Criteria of MBA Colleges in Lucknow
Aside from IIM Lucknow that acknowledges just CAT test score, a large portion of the MBA universities in Lucknow like BBDU, Jaipuria acknowledges CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT, ATMA, or other test scores for affirmation. Affirmation in the MBA program at Lucknow University is accessible through CAT just as its own confirmation test LUMET.
MBA Colleges in Lucknow tolerating CAT 2019, XAT 2020; Cutoffs
Top MBA schools in Lucknow waitlist and offer admission to their lead MBA/PGDM programs based on CAT, XAT, CMAT tests.
IIM Lucknow is the best MBA school in Lucknow. The base CAT cut off is 90 percentile yet the organization grants higher weightage to scholastic profile, Work understanding, and decent variety in its affirmation cycle than on CAT test score.
Intently following IIM Lucknow is the Lucknow University where MBA confirmation is accessible through CAT 2019 test score just as through the Lucknow University Management Entrance Test (LUMET). A competitor can select both CAT and LUMET or can pick both of the two placement tests.
There are other top MBA universities in Lucknow likewise, where confirmation is accessible based on CAT 2019, XAT 2020, and CMAT 2020 test scores. For instance, Jaipuria Lucknow, Amity University Lucknow, School of Management Sciences (SMS) Lucknow, SRM-IBS Lucknow are acceptable MBA universities in Lucknow who acknowledge CAT, XAT, CMAT score, and their shorts stay around 65-75 percentile.
Babu Banarsi Das University directs its own passage test separated from tolerating other test scores.
The School of Management Sciences (SMS) Lucknow likewise acknowledges the UPSEE score in directing for definite confirmation.
MBA Colleges in Lucknow tolerating CMAT, MAT; Cutoffs
On the off chance that you don’t have a decent CAT or XAT score, don’t stress. Most great MBA schools in Lucknow like Jaipuria Institute of Management Lucknow, Amity University Lucknow, SRM-IBS Lucknow offer affirmations dependent on CMAT, MAT, and different tests. In the event that you have a 70+ percentile score in CMAT or MAT, you have a decent possibility.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: What are the Top MBA Colleges in Lucknow for Finance?
As the interest is developing, India’s money related administration industry is additionally blasting.
Following is a list of top MBA colleges in Lucknow for Finance:
- Indian Institute of Management [IIM] Lucknow
- Sherwood College of Management, Lucknow
- SS Institute of Management, Lucknow
- Amity University, Lucknow
The average package in top MBA colleges in Lucknow for Finance is INR 5.8 lakh.
Question 2: What are the Top MBA Colleges in Bangalore for Marketing?
Marketing is one of the most popular MBA specializations and recruits the highest number of students. Some of the top MBA colleges in Bangalore for Marketing are:
- Indian Institute of Management [IIM] Lucknow
- Shri Ram Murti Samarak International Business School, Lucknow
- Integral University, Lucknow
- Babu Banarasi Das University, Lucknow
Question 3: Which are the most popular MBA Exams in Lucknow?
The most mainstream entrance exams for studying an MBA course in Lucknow are CAT and MAT.
Question 4: How can I get a Scholarship in MBA?
Many organizations and institutes offer scholarships for MBA programs. 2 best ways to get a scholarship are:
- A good score in the entrance test.
- Extensive research work in a particular field.
At the end of the day, make your decision cautiously. Know more about these above-listed colleges in Lucknow. Get to know their success rates and curriculums profoundly. Have a look at the facilities that they’re providing. And, don’t miss out on the placement factor. When you’re ready to get admission in MBA, act cautiously, and choose wisely.
MBA is one such course that imparts several effective qualities in candidates, be it enhancing managerial skills or improving chances of high salary, everything seems to be quite approachable if you have an MBA degree in hand. Once you’ve completed the course, you unlock several job opportunities and can get noteworthy appreciation in different domains. Not just that, but you even have a chance to experiment with your job positions. An MBA degree is full of resources; hence, you’d get the power to try and get a job with a high pay scale. So, if you’re looking forward to building a career in the business field, you can go with an MBA. And, with these top 10 MBA colleges in Lucknow, you’ll surely find the one matching your requirements. Meanwhile you can also check our list of Top MBA Colleges in other cities: MBA Colleges In Delhi| MBA Colleges in Mumbai| MBA Colleges In Chennai| MBA Colleges In Hyderabad | MBA Colleges In Bangalore| MBA Colleges In Kolkata | MBA Colleges In Agra| MBA Colleges In Dehradun| MBA Colleges In Aurangabad| MBA Colleges In Surat| MBA Colleges In Pune| MBA Colleges In Ludhiana| MBA Colleges In Kanpur| MBA Colleges In Jaipur| MBA Colleges In Coimbatore| MBA Colleges In Chandigarh| MBA Colleges In Bhopal| MBA Colleges In Indore| MBA Colleges In Ahmedabad| MBA Colleges In Guwahati |MBA Colleges In Gandhinagar You can also check our list of Top CAT Coaching Institutes in your city: CAT Coaching in Delhi | CAT Coaching in Mumbai | CAT Coaching in Chennai | CAT Coaching in Hyderabad | CAT Coaching in Bangalore | CAT Coaching in Kolkata | CAT Coaching in Coimbatore | CAT Coaching in Trivandrum | CAT Coaching in Dehradun | CAT Coaching in Raipur | CAT Coaching in Ahmedabad | CAT Coaching in Nagpur | CAT Coaching in Bhubaneswar | CAT Coaching in Vijayawada | CAT Coaching in Pune | CAT Coaching in Allahabad | CAT Coaching in Patna | CAT Coaching in Kanpur | CAT Coaching in Bhopal | CAT Coaching in Indore | CAT Coaching in Jaipur | CAT Coaching in Chandigarh