Top 7 NEET Coaching in Hyderabad is an article drafted and crafted by WAC’s Research team. More and more students are finding Professional Training to crack the NEET exam with the best marks possible. Getting into the Best NEET Coaching in Hyderabad can give any student an edge over others. It is really beneficial for any student to join the best NEET Coaching centre in Hyderabad.
- Why Should a Candidate Choose NEET Coaching in Hyderabad?
- Benefits of Joining NEET Coaching
- How to Select the Best NEET Coaching In Hyderabad?
- List of the 7 Best NEET Coaching in Hyderabad
- What is NEET?
- Online NEET Coaching Vs Offline NEET Coaching in Hyderabad
- Frequently Asked Questions about Best NEET Coaching Centre in Hyderabad
Anyone needs to find the right NEET Coaching Centres in Hyderabad to crack the NEET Exam. And hence, WAC’s research team has compiled this Article for all those who seek this information. So could you read it with Utmost Attention?
Medical is known to be a very prestigious profession. Students who see a dream of becoming successful doctors in India need to give a National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) entrance exam & other entrance exams conducted by colleges and pass it with the required marks to get admission to Neet Coaching Institute in Hyderabad to the top medical colleges.
Aspirants who pursue MBBS or BDS feel proud as they will work for humanity’s welfare. It is also a proud moment for India as we need qualified and skilled doctors for the citizen’s health and advances the medical system in the country.
To prepare the students for the NEET exams, there are coaching classes that do not bring out the student’s best potential but also increase their percentage of success. There is no substitute for NEET coaching to prepare for the extensive preparation as they boost confidence in students and propel their practice in the right direction.
Why Should a Candidate Choose NEET Coaching in Hyderabad?
Many candidates are planning to give the National level medical entrance examination this year as they dream of becoming top doctors in the future. To prepare for the competitive exams in the right way, candidates must have the proper guidance as it plays a vital role in the candidate’s performance. To score cut-off marks in the NEET entrance examination, a candidate needs to choose the right coaching institute along & also have to do a lot of hard work.
Students remain often confused on whether to choose the Best NEET Coaching Centre in Hyderabad or not, so here is the answer that will help you decide. Over the years of providing NEET coaching in Hyderabad, the Best NEET Coaching Centre in Hyderabad has given the best results so far. The city is a leading hub in providing one of the NEET Coaching Centres in Hyderabad.
- From the time of British rule in India, Hyderabad is known to provide quality education. At present, the city is home to leading IT Firms and other companies where students can get employment immediately after completing education.
- One of the oldest learning Best NEET Coaching Centre in Hyderabad is Jamia Nizamia. Hyderabad also has a large number of prestigious schools and higher education institutes. It is also home to some of the most renowned universities like Maulana Azad National Urdu University and Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University.
- The educational infrastructure of Hyderabad, due to the reasons mentioned earlier, attracts students from all over India and some international students as well. Besides this, the city also houses some of the best science as well as medical colleges.
Benefits of Joining NEET Coaching
Coaching centers can help students in :
- Right guidance is essential for the NEET exam as it is competitive.
- NEET coaching can help a student in improving their consistency and regularity.
- Regular NEET classes with fellow aspirants motivate and build confidence in students.
- NEET coaching centers faculty bring out the best potential of candidates.
How to Select the Best NEET Coaching In Hyderabad?
The definition of good coaching can be different for each student, but the ultimate aim is to score good marks and be chosen at the country’s top medical college. Well, choosing the best coaching centres in Hyderabad for NEET is not a hard job if the facilities a student want is transparent in their mind.
Here are a few things that a candidate needs to remember when choosing the Best NEET Coaching Centre in Hyderabad.
Speak to the students who have previously joined the coaching or are currently studying in the coaching and getting their input. Talk to them about the materials of the study, faculty, test sequence, standard of education, planning, previous outcomes, etc.
A coaching institute’s faculty should be highly trained. Take information from students about the faculty, but don’t depend entirely on it. Before enrolling yourself in the coaching class, make sure the faculty members, staff, counseling instructors, and other experts are competent and trained enough to provide the learnings in all manners. A NEET aspirant gets all the knowledge from a teacher. Thus, the faculty of a coaching institute must be skilled.
Before getting admission to any NEET coaching in Hyderabad, a student should keep the fee structure of a coaching institute in mind. There are several good NEET coaching centers in Hyderabad, so we recommend that you compare the fee structure of at least two to three NEET coaching institutes in Hyderabad.
Mock exams, practice tests, test series, monthly tests, weekly tests show student success and how well they are prepared for the competitive examinations. So, check out that the NEET coaching centers in Hyderabad you select provide test series, mock test, wiki test, monthly test, etc., facilities or not. Also, look out for an online tests facility that is provided by several NEET coaching institutes in Hyderabad.
Problem Solving Approach
While selecting NEET coaching in Hyderabad, look for a coaching class that teaches the whole syllabus and has an outstanding approach to problem-solving. Check out whether or not the coaching institute conducts doubt clearing sessions because it is very relevant for the students preparing for the NEET entrance test.
Hostel/ PG/ Flat facilities are required for students coming from other locations or regions. So, if you’re someone living in a hostel/PG/flat, make sure your residence is in the coaching area because commuting a lot would waste your time and distract you.
List of the 7 Best NEET Coaching in Hyderabad
The Institution’s / Organization’s Ranking done by WAC results from the research done by our team. It is totally Independent of the Rankings done by the Govt. Bodies. If any Institute has any Queries regarding any Information Updates or has conflicting ideas in terms of Ranking positions, can contact us. Email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call on +91-9818198188.
Rank 1 : Osler’s Academy
The coaching institute was founded to provide quality education to students who aspire to crack NEET and IIT JEE entrance exams. It is one of the known and popular NEET Coaching Centres in Hyderabad. Oslers Academy’s teaching methods and strategies are different from other institutes and aim to prepare for the competitive examination.
Why Choose us?
Before the NEET entrance exams, the coaching institute makes sure that candidates practice question papers. Along with the classes, the coaching institute also offers counseling sessions and motivation classes for students to reduce their stress before the exam.
- PLAB Coaching
Rank 2 : Apollo
The coaching institute was founded in the year 2010, and since then, it is providing quality education to students. The faculty members of the coaching institute are experienced, highly qualified, and well-trained in delivering learning methods for preparing for the NEET entrance examination.
They offer both intermediate courses and other courses for the students who aspire to crack the competitive examination. Apollo Institute of Medical Sciences and Research is a choice of most of the students when selecting a coaching institute to prepare JEE mains and advance and medical exams.
Why Choose us?
- Faculty members are well trained who provide systematic teaching methods.
- They provide free online test series that help students in their competitive exam preparation.
- Doubt clearing sessions are conducted regularly
Rank 3 : Aakash Institute
In the list of 7 NEET coaching in Hyderabad, Aakash Institute is one of the best. The main objective of the NEET Coaching Centres in Hyderabad is to provide quality education to students who dream of studying and becoming successful in their life. The faculty members of the Aakash Institute are highly qualified and skilled in the field of medicine.
They provide updated study material to students so that they can prepare well for their NEET competitive exam. If you search for one of the Best Neet coaching centers in Hyderabad, Aakash Institute is the right choice.
EE, NEET, AIIMS, Olympiads, NTSE, KVPY, etc., are the courses offered by the coaching institute. Aakash institute makes sure that they keep an equal number of coaching to the weak students to gain their lessons and to secure good marks in their entrance exam.
Rank 4 : Bhatia Medical Coaching Institute
This NEET coaching in Hyderabad was founded in 1996 to educate students from all over the world. Bhatia Medical Coaching Institute is the first coaching center to give coaching for NEET-PG medical coaching. The faculty members of the coaching institute help the candidates to focus more on the subjects.
Why Choose us?
The teaching faculty have the right education and years of experience in giving NEET coaching. Even after the class hours, the faculty members clear the doubts of every student.
Rank 5 : Venkat Reddy Medical Academy
This Neet coaching in Hyderabad has nearly 25 years of experience teaching NEET aspirants for their competitive exams. In the medical entrance, Venkat reddy medical academy has given 64% results.
Why Choose us?
The coaching institute provides the best faculty members, a perfect environment for studies, and focuses on practice sessions more than just training. Regular tests, doubt clearing sessions, and updated study material are some of the facilities provided by the coaching institute. The staff members clear the doubts of every student.
Rank 6 : Medical Entrance Coaching
Medical entrance coaching is one of the best NEET coaching centre in Hyderabad and is preferred by most NEET aspirants. This NEET coaching in Hyderabad aims to provide the right education to the students and prepare them in the best way for their NEET entrance exam.
Why Choose us?
The faculty members of Medical entrance coaching are highly qualified, experienced, and know the methodologies to teach the students and help them in the right way for cracking the entrance examination. The coaching institute also provides updated study material that covers the whole syllabus. If you plan to take admission in this NEET coaching in Hyderabad, we think it’s the right choice.
- Address: GS Plaza, 3B Third, Rd Number 1, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500034
- Phone: +91-402332 6044
Rank 7 : PRISM Forum
Last but not least in the list, one of the Best coaching centres in Hyderabad for NEET is Prism Forum. The coaching institute to prepare students for the NEET competitive exam conducts daily practice tests every week and every month.
Why Choose us?
Even the doubt clearing sessions are conducted by the faculty members in which the doubts of every student are cleared. The batch size is also limited to students so that teachers can give attention to every student.
The content published on this page is a compiled result of What After College’s Research team. What devises the parameters of the research and the content structure After College’s Research Team is not related to rankings done by governmental bodies.
A third party has purely done this research. Kindly contact at +91 9818198188 to make desired changes in the contact information related to your college.
What is NEET?
National Eligibility Entrance Test is founded by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) Govt of India and the Medical Council of India (MCI). NEET is for :
- Undergraduate (NEET-UG) Medical Course like MBBS, BDS, etc.
- Post Graduate (NEET-PG) Medical Courses like M.S, M.D, etc.
About NEET Exam
- NEET is a qualifying entrance examination notified under the ‘Regulations on Graduate Medical Education 1997 and BDS Course Regulations, 2007’ by the Medical Council of India as published in the Gazette of India Extraordinary dated 21st December 2010 and 15th February 2012 and the Dental Council of India as published in the Gazette of India Extraordinary dated 31st May 2012.
- NEET is conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to MBBS, BDS, AYUSH, Veterinary, and other medical/paramedical courses in the country. For admission to MBBS and BDS courses, the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is the single entrance examination in India. The NEET entrance examination will be conducted twice a year, and the examination will be taken at around 155 test centers in the year 2021.
- In 2021 around 16 lakh students will give the NEET entrance examination to get admission to India’s medical colleges. Earlier, to get admission in a medical institute like AIIMS and JIPMER, separate exams were conducted, but now admission to these institutes also happens through NEET.
NEET 2021 Latest Updates
- On February 8, 2021, Union Health Ministry gave its nod by saying NEET 2021 will be conducted twice a year from this session. After the announcement, it is expected that the NEET 2021 examination dates can be announced in the first half of February. It is also expected that after the class 12 board exam ends NEET 2021 exam will take place in the last week of June. Supreme Court on February 09, 2021, lowers NEET 2020 cut-off marks by 10 percentile for dental surgery course for the year 2020-21.
- NEET 2021, just like last year, will be held in 11 languages, including English, Hindi, Tamil, Urdu, Marathi, Bengali, Gujrati, Oriya, Assamese, Kannada, and Telugu. Candidates, while filling the application form, can select their choice of language.
- NTA is expected to conduct NEET 2021 in the last week of June 2021 (tentatively). However, the official notification for the NEET 2021 schedule is assumed to be released soon, followed by the release of NEET 2021 application forms to be filled online. NTA will notify the candidates of the last date to submit the application form. The admit card of NEET 2021 will likely be available in the last week of April, and applicants can download it online.
NEET 2021 Highlights
- Exam Name: National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test
- Exam Mode: Offline
- Exam Duration: 3 hours
- Accepting Colleges: 1559 colleges
- Official Website: https://ntaneet.nic.in/Ntaneet/Welcome.aspx
Important Dates Of NEET 2021
- NEET 2021 Information brochure and application forms: Second week of February 2021
- Deadline to submit the application form: Second week of March 2021
- Correction window for the application form: Last week of February 2021
- Admit card available for download: Last week of April 2021
- Exam date: last week of June 2021
- The result will be announced: The first week of July 2021
- Counseling for NEET 2021 will be held at both national and state levels
Eligibility Criteria For NEET 2021
The National Testing Agency has given the NEET eligibility criteria for the year 2021. All those candidates who wish to apply for the NEET entrance test are recommended to review the criteria and see if they fit into it which is specified by NTA. Candidates who will meet the following parameters are eligible for the NEET 2021:
- Indian Nationals
- Foreign Nationals
- Overseas Citizen of India (OCI)
- Non-Resident Indians (NRIs)
- Persons with Indian Origin (PIO)
- The candidate’s age should be 17 years 2021 who is planning to fill the NEET application form.
- Candidates of any age or other than 25 years can apply for the NEET 2021 entrance examination as there is no upper age limit for candidates as of now.
Qualification Required For NEET 2021
- Candidates willing to fill the NEET application form must clear Class 12 or equivalent from a recognized institute.
- All those aspirants who have completed Class 12 or equivalent can also apply for NEET 2021.
- All those candidates who are going to appear for Class 12 or equivalent in summer 2021 are eligible to apply for NEET 2021.
- Candidates appearing for the NEET exam must have passed class 12 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Candidates who have passed class 12 or equivalent with Biology as an additional subject are also qualified for the NEET entrance test.
Minimum Marks Needed In The Qualifying Examination
- General category: 50 percent
- PWD category: 45 percent
- SC/ST/OBC: 40 percent
NEET 2021 Application Fee
The payment mode for the application form of NEET 2021 will be online. The fees can be paid using a credit card/ debit card/ net banking/ e-challan/ UPI. Application Fee (in Rs) for
- General: 1,500
- Gen EWS/ OBC: 1,400
- SC/ ST/ PWD/: 800
Online NEET Coaching Vs Offline NEET Coaching in Hyderabad
National Eligibility Entrance Test is one of the toughest examinations in India, and most students give it after the 12th. Any student who wants to take admission to a top medical college needs to crack the NEET entrance examination in India.
Most students prefer to join coaching classes to prepare for the competitive exam, but some also do self-study. With whatever mode a student study the ultimate goal is to pass the NEET entrance examination with the required marks. To get enrolled in one of India’s top medical college’s candidates must select the best NEET coaching centers in Hyderabad.
NEET coaching is chosen by most of the aspirants as compare to self-study. The chances of selection are based on how well a student performs. Still, coaching institutes also play an essential role in their preparation as chances of cracking the NEET examination are low in self-study.
All those candidates who live in ruler regions or for other reasons can’t join Best NEET Coaching Centre in Hyderabad tend to choose the self-study option. Thanks to god for advancing technology, students can now learn in online coaching classes by sitting in their house or any other place in the world. If you are a NEET aspirant and find it difficult to pick between online & offline Best NEET Coaching Centre in Hyderabad, here are some advantages and disadvantages that will help you decide.
Online Coaching Classes
Students tend to save more time in online classes than offline classes as a time of commuting, getting ready and other things is utilized in doing the extra study.
Offline Coaching Classes
The offline coaching demands student to be present in the class and attend a class in a coaching institute requiring a time of commuting, getting ready, which can be utilized in preparation.
Interaction With Faculty Members
Online Coaching Classes
Students in the NEET coaching in Hyderabad lack the advantage of directly interacting with the teachers. They cannot ask the questions in a recorded class.
Offline Coaching Classes
On the other hand, students in the offline coaching classes have the facility to interact directly with the faculty members and clear their doubts. If students want to clear their doubts after the class then in the offline classes, they have the advantage of it also as they can approach the teachers directly.
The online coaching classes give an advantage to students to study according to their comfort as in the online mode the student is not bound of time, fixed schedule or time of the class. Candidates are free to watch the classes at any time they feel like studying.
To attend an offline class, the students have to follow a fixed schedule to attend the classes. The candidates are bound with time, and there is also pressure to attend the classes on time. Another disadvantage is students, according to their comfort or free time, can’t attend offline coaching.
Online Coaching Classes
Students entirely prepare for the competitive exam by studying material and live to teach provided by highly qualified mentors. They are bound to study on their own as they don’t get personal attention and a healthy competitive environment in the online coaching classes.
Offline Coaching Classes
While in offline coaching classes the mentors do not entirely but give attention to every candidate. The offline coaching classes also provide a study environment to students and even give them the option to take guidance/motivation from classmates and teachers to solve their doubts.
Online Coaching Classes
Students enrolled in online classes most of the time get the study material online in the form of Link, PDF, and other ways. The classes ate conducted online, or there are live lectures for every topic in the syllabus. The coaching centers timely update the study material.
Offline Coaching Classes
On the other hand, the students can keep the study material provided by the coaching institute for their preparation. Along with the notes, in the offline classes, teachers teach students in the classroom where students get a healthy competitive environment.
Advantages of Online Coaching Classes:
- Students can study comfortably and according to their time in the online classes, even while sitting at home or in any other country.
- Candidates get more time to do self-study and revision in the online coaching.
- As the lectures are available online, students can watch the lecture at any time.
- The online coaching institutes for better NEET preparation of students organize time-to-time doubt clearing sessions.
- There is a peaceful environment of study.
Advantages of Offline Coaching:
- Teaching is provided through the conventional method of teaching.
- Interactive classes help students in clearing the doubt at any time.
- Students can interact with faculty members at any time.
- Offline coaching classes provide a healthy and competitive environment for students for their NEET entrance exam preparation.
Whether students study in offline or online coaching classes, the result depends on how well they perform and prepare for the entrance examination. In the end, the medium of coaching shouldn’t be the priority of students, but the kind of learning they are getting should matter.
- In India, most students aspire to become a doctor from their childhood and dream of clearing the NEET exam so that they can become top medical specialists in their profession. Well, it is not an easy task to clear up the NEET entrance exam since it is one of the country’s tough examinations.
- In this article, we have provided the list of top NEET coaching in Hyderabad along with their contact details, correlation, highlights, and how these institutes help students to achieve their goals if they are a NEET aspirant who wants to make their dream come true
Frequently Asked Questions about Best NEET Coaching Centre in Hyderabad
1. Will the NEET 2021 exam be conducted online or offline?
NEET entrance test as is expected will be conducted out in offline mode this year. However, there is no official information as of now. If the NEET entrance examination is conducted offline then the candidates will have to mark their responses on an OMR sheet.
2. Does NEET 2021 have regional language options available?
The Question Paper for NEET 2021 will be available in 11 languages. During their registration process, students will have to pick a language. Hindi, English, Tamil, Urdu, Marathi, Bengali, Gujrati, Oriya, Assamese, Kannada, and Telugu are the 11 languages that candidates can choose from.
3. When is the best time to begin preparing for the NEET entrance examination?
If your family is financially strong and you have no issue with the coaching institute’s fee structure, then the best time to start preparing for the NEET examination is in class 9th-class 12th since it is a 4.5-5 year process to do MBBS.
4. What is the difference between AIPMT and NEET examination?
NEET is a single eligibility entrance examination namely ‘National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test for admission to MBBS/BDS courses’ in each academic year. On the other hand, AIPMT was conducted by CBSE for the selection of candidates for admission to 15% of seats under the All India Quota. With the introduction of NEET, the entrance exam is going to replace AIPMT and other similar Under Graduate level Medical Entrance Examinations.
5. What are things a candidate should carry on the exam day?
Here are the few things a student is required to carry on the examination day:
- Admit card
- Two passport size photographs
- A valid photo Id proof (Driving Licence, PAN Card, Passport/ Aadhaar card)
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
6. What are things a candidate should not carry during the exam day?
- Stationery items, bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Pen, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Eraser, Calculator, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner
- Communication devices such as Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band
- Other items such as Wallet, Goggles, Handbags, Belt, Cap Watch/Wrist Watch, Bracelet, Camera
- Any eatable item opened or packed, water bottle, tea, coffee, cold drinks, etc
7. What is NEET-UG?
NEET stands for National Eligibility Entrance Test. The test is a qualifying entrance examination notified under the ‘Regulations on Graduate Medical Education 1997 and BDS Course Regulations, 2007’ by the Medical Council of India as published in the Gazette of India Extraordinary dated 21st December 2010 and 15th February 2012 and the Dental Council of India as published in the Gazette of India Extraordinary dated 31st May 2012.
National Eligibility Entrance Test is founded by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) Govt, of India and the Medical Council of India (MCI). NEET has been introduced for:
8. What are things a student should look at in a coaching institute before joining?
Here are the few things a NEET aspirant should keep in mind before joining:
- Make sure that the coaching institute you have selected to join is close to your home or pg so that you can save your time commuting.
- The faculty at the coaching institute should be talented enough so that they can make students familiar with neet tips and tricks.
- Before taking admission to any coaching institute consult with the students who have enrolled or joined the institute in past years.
- Compare the coaching’s previous year result
- The study material provided by the coaching institute should be well maintained and up to date according to the NEET entrance examination.
- The coaching institute environment should be competitive (healthy) so that students are motivated and confident towards cracking the NEET entrance examination.
- Post Graduate (NEET-PG) Medical Courses like M.S, M.D, etc.
9. Name any 5 best NEET Coaching Centers in Hyderabad?
There are several good coaching institutes in Hyderabad that provide best NEET coaching but if we have to name any 5 then below is the list.
- Aakash Institute
- Apollo Institute of Medical Sciences and Research
- Oilers Academy
- Prism Forum
- Medical Entrance Coaching
10. What strategies/tricks/are tips a NEET aspirant should follow?
Here are some of the strategies a student can follow to achieve their goal:
- Daily do self-study for at least 5 to 6 hours.
- While studying the syllabus, make sure you make the notes as they will help you in doing the revision
- Do practice all the test and sample materials provided by the coaching institute
More Frequently Asked Questions About NEET Coaching Centres In Hyderabad
Various institutes are said best for NEET coaching centres in Hyderabad. We have ranked the top 7 of them in this article. Rank 1 is considered to be the best.
The fee structure of each institute is different. Here, we have disclosed the fees of every top NEET coaching in Hyderabad.
All the institutes present in our Best NEET coaching Centre in Hyderabad’s list provide good study material, but Rank 1 has been considered the best among students.
Hyderabad has been called the best place to go for NEET coaching many times in the past. The best NEET Coaching Centre in Hyderabad in this city has produced many NEETians to date. Here, you will find the 7 Top NEET coaching in Hyderabad.
We have specified the timings of each institute in our article. You can join the one that best suits your requirements & needs.