Application Process- SSC CGL
SSC CGL 2019 application form will be available after the release of official notification on October 31, 2019. Candidates willing to take the exam will be able to apply for the same till November 28, 2019 at the official website. The application form can be filled in two parts – Part 1 one-time registration and Part 2 filling up the application form.
- The one-time registration id and password generated by the candidates can be used for other SSC exams.
- Registration Part I consists of filling up of the details required in the application and the Registration Part II consists of the uploading of photograph and signature and payment of application fee.
- The application fee for the exam is INR 100 for male candidates belonging to the General/OBC category.
- Aspirants from the SC/ST/Physically handicapped/Ex-Servicemen category and all Female Candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
- Application Fee can be paid online (Credit/Debit card or Sbi Net Banking) or offline (SBI challan Payment).
CheckSSC CGL Syllabus
SSC CGL 2019 Application Form Highlights
|Method of Applying for SSC CGL||Online|
|SSC CGL Application fee for male candidates (UR/OBC)||INR 100/-|
|SSC CGL Application fee for SC/ST/Physically handicapped/Ex-Servicemen and Female Candidates||Exempted from application fee|
|Payment Methods||Online (SBI Net Banking, Credit/Debit Card)
Offline (challan payment at any SBI branch)
SSC CGL 2019 Exam Dates
The latest schedule for the upcoming events of SSC CGL 2018 Tier 2 exam is given below.
|Starting Date||May 5, 2019|
|Offline Challan Generation End Date||June 4, 2019 (up to 5:00 pm)|
|Payment Through SBI Challan||June 7, 2019|
|Tier I Exam Date||June 4 to June 13, 2019|
|Tier II Exam Date||September 11- September 13, 2019 (tentative)|
|Tier III Exam Date||December 29, 2019 (tentative)|
|Tier IV Exam Date||To be notified later|
SSC CGL 2019 Eligibility
Candidates must thoroughly check the eligibility criteria and make sure they fulfill all the desired conditions before starting the application process.
- Candidates must have an undergraduate degree (Bachelor’s degree) in any branch/stream from a recognized university/institution.
- Aspirants applying for SSC CGL cannot be less than 18 years and cannot be more than 27 years of age (as on 1st August 2019).
- The age relaxation for the various other categories is mentioned in the below table.
|Gen +PH||10 yrs|
|OBC+ PH||13 yrs|
|Ex-Servicemen (Gen)||3 yrs|
|Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||6 yrs|
|Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)||8 yrs|
Read AboutSSC CGL Reservation
How to fill SSC CGL 2019 Application Form?
The application procedure for SSG CGL 2019 is entirely online. Candidates must be aware of all the instructions. It is advisable to have the below information and documents ready in hand, before initiating the application procedure
- Scanned copy of passport photograph and signature of the candidate
- Credit/Debit Card details or Net Banking Details (SBI) in case of Online Payment
Step by Step for Filling of the SSC CGL 2019 Application Form:
SSC CGL 2019 Application procedure requires the candidates to follow the given steps:
1. Registration I:
- In order to register, candidates must visit the official website ssc.nic.in.
- Find and click on the ‘APPLY’ link and choose CGL in the new window that pops up.
- Read and fully understand the ‘Guidelines’ before initiating the Registration I procedure.
- Under the link ‘Examination’, find the ‘Part 1 Registration’ link.
- The opening and closing dates of the registration will be indicated.
- Candidates must then proceed to fill all the details asked in the Part I registration.
These details include the
- Personal Details
- Name of the Center and Code
- Complete Postal Address
- Departmental Status
- Preference of Posts
- Educational Qualification
- Details of Work Experience
After entering all the required details, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Verify Details: At the new page, candidates can view and verify all the information provided by them and make any changes if necessary. They can click on the ‘Update’ button to modify the details. Candidates can then click on the checkbox for ‘I Agree’ after reading the declaration and enter the security code that is shown.
- Registration ID of candidates is displayed along with the details entered by candidates at the time of registration.
- Candidates must note down this Registration ID and take a print of the page that is displayed for any future reference. Registration Id is also sent to the Email Id provided by candidates.
- This concludes Part I of the Registration.
2. Registration II:
- Candidates can then proceed to Part II of the Registration Process by clicking on the link ‘Part II Registration’ that is available on the previous page.
- Candidates must log in using the Registration ID obtained from the Registration Part I and the Date of Birth.
- Registration Part II consists of uploading of photograph and signature along with the application SSC CGL 2019 fee payment.
- Upload of Photograph and Signature: Candidates need to login to the Registration II portal using the Registration ID generated at the conclusion of Registration Part I and Date of Birth.
- Candidates then need to upload the photograph and the signature in the prescribed format and dimensions.
- Candidates can select their scanned images of photograph and signature by clicking on the ‘Choose File’ option and then clicking on ‘Upload Image’.
The specifications for the photograph and signature are given below.
- Format for the scanned images of the photograph and signature is JPG 8 bit only.
- Dimension of the scanned image of the photograph must be of 100 (width) x 120 (height) pixels only.
- Size of the file containing the photograph must be in between 4kb-12kb.
- Dimension of the scanned image of the signature must be of 140 (width) x 60 (height) pixels only.
- Size of the file containing the signature must be in between 1kb-12kb.
- Background for both the photograph and signature must be white.
Application Fee Payment: Next step is SSC CGL 2019 Application fee payment. The application fee of INR 100 can be paid either in online mode (Credit/Debit Card or SBI Net Banking) or offline mode (SBI challan payment).
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/Physically handicapped/Ex-Servicemen and all Female Candidates are exempted from the application fee payment.
- Upon completion of the above steps, candidates can click on ‘Final Submit’.
- The message ‘You have successfully submitted your application’ is displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can take a print of this application form by clicking on the ‘View/Print’ application link.
- Candidates must carefully verify all the details entered, before ‘Final Submission’ of the application since there is no scope to make any changes to the submitted application.
Details in SSC CGL 2019 Application Form (Registration I)
|Details Asked||Filling Criteria|
|Name of the Center and Code:||Select center and code from the drop-down list|
|Name||As present in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate Do not use prefix such as Mr/Mrs etc|
|Father’s Name||Do not prefix such as Shri/Dr etc|
|Mother’s Name||Do not prefix such as Shri/Dr etc|
|Date of Birth||Select date, month and year from the dedicated drop-down list Enter the date of birth as present in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate|
|Aadhar No:||Enter unique Aadhar card number|
|Gender, Nationality, Category||Choose your Gender, Nationality, and Category from the drop-down list|
|Choose an applicable option from the drop-down list:
Whether Physically Handicapped
Whether Fee Exemption Claimed
Claiming Age relaxation
Whether belonging to Minority
|Postal Details: Complete Postal Address including District/City, State/UT, PIN code, Mobile and E-Mail||No need to mention the name again before entering the correct postal address along with PIN code|
|SSC Post Preferences:||30 different posts are available and the code corresponding to each post must be entered in the 30 boxes provided.|
|Educational Details:||Select the qualification degree, subject and year of passing from the drop-down list. The percentage obtained in the qualifying degree examination must be entered.|
|Work Experience Details:||Enter Name of Occupation, Description, and Nature of Work along with selecting the starting date to the end date from the drop-down list|
- If candidates are applying for the post of Statistical Investigator, they must select ‘Yes’ when asked for the same under the SSC Post Preferences and select the applicable option (Yes/No) when asked if they possess the qualification for the post of Statistical Investigator.
- Similarly, candidates applying for the post of AAO must also select ‘Yes’ when asked for the same and select the applicable option (Yes/No) when asked if they possess the qualification for AAO.
- Candidates can have any degree to apply for the post of AAO.
Check SSC CGL Exam Pattern
SSC CGL 2019 Application Form Correction
Candidates have to be extremely careful as there is no option for editing the details provided during the Registration after the Final Submission of the SSC CGL application. However, if an error occurs at the time of filling of details in the registration part, candidates can start the entire procedure of Registration I again. SSC accepts the application which is last filled by the candidates.
Candidates must also make sure to note down the Registration Number (which is also sent to the Registered Email Id) after the completion of Registration Part I since this cannot be retrieved if lost.
Exam Pattern - SSC cgl
SSC CGL 2019 comprises 4 levels (Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3 and Tier 4). There is a set syllabus for the entrance which candidates need to follow thoroughly. Tier-2 of SSC CGL 2019 will be conducted from September 11 – 13 (tentatively) and Tier-3 from December 29, 2019 (tentatively).
Candidates must note that the score for SSC CGL Tier-I & Tier-II exam will be normalized if it is conducted in multiple shifts. The normalization score will be decided by SSC and it will be considered final for selecting candidates for the further rounds (Tier-III & Tier-IV) of SSC CGL 2019 Exam.
SSC CGL Syllabus increases with the increase in difficulty level after every level of exam. Tier IV is the final round for cracking the exam. No interviews are to be conducted as notified from the year 2016. Candidates can prepare from important books mentioned in the article below.
SSC CGL 2019 Exam Pattern Highlights
SSC CGL 2019 Exam Pattern is different for every exam. Marking scheme and syllabus differ from exam to exam.
- Tier 1 exam- 100 questions from General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness/ General knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude, and English Comprehension. 60 minutes duration with negative marking for an incorrect response.
- Tier 2 exam- This has 4 papers viz., Quantitative Ability, English Language and Comprehension, Statistics (only for the post of Statistical Investigator Gr. II & Compiler), General Studies of Finance and Economics (Only for the post of Assistant Audit Officer). 200 marks for each paper is allotted with a duration of 2 hours. Negative marking is applicable.
- Tier 3 exam- Descriptive paper for Essay Writing, Letter/Application Writing, Passage Writing. The paper is conducted for a duration of 1 hour for 100 marks.
- Tier 4 exam- Data Entry Skill Test/ Computer Proficiency Test for 15 minutes. This exam is qualifying in nature. No negative marking and no marks allotted.
SSC CGL 2019 Exam Pattern in Detail
As per the latest notifications by SSC, SSC CGL exam now has four levels of exams.
- Tier-1: Written Examination (Objective Type)
- Tier-2: Written Examination (Objective Type)
- Tier-3: Written Examination (Descriptive Type)
- Tier-4: Computer Test / Skill Test (wherever applicable)
SSC CGL 2019 Exam Pattern is given in details for the convenience of the aspiring candidates.
SSC CGL Tier-I Exam Pattern 2019
|Number of Papers||1|
|Total Number of Questions||100|
|Sections||General Intelligence and Reasoning
General Awareness/ General knowledge
|Total Time||75 Minutes|
SSC CGL Tier-2 Exam Pattern 2019
|Number of Papers||4|
|Subjects||Paper- 1: Quantitative Ability Paper-2: English Language and Comprehension Paper-3: Statistics (only for the post of Statistical Investigator Gr. II & Compiler Paper-4: General Studies (Finance and Economics) (Only for the post of Assistant Audit Officer)|
|Total Marks||800 (200 in each paper)|
|Total Time||2 hours for each paper|
SSC CGL Tier-3 Exam Pattern 2019
|Number of Papers||1|
SSC CGL 2019 Tier IV Exam Pattern
|Total Marks||Qualifying in Nature|
|Time Duration||15 minutes|
|Tests||Data Entry Skill Test (DEST)/Computer Proficiency Test (CPT)|
|Data Entry Skill Test (DEST)||Only for candidates applying for the post of Tax Assistants (in Central Excise and Income Tax)
Criteria: 8000 key depression per hour
|Computer Proficiency Test (CPT)||Only for candidates applying for the post of Assistant Section Officer
Three modules: Word Processing, Spreadsheet, and Generation of Slides
SSC CGL 2019 Marking Scheme
SSC CGL 2019 have both online and offline based tests. While Tier 1, 2 and 4 are an online computer-based exam, Tier 3 is a descriptive written pen and paper examination. Tier 4 is the final qualifying round where document verification is also done. No personal interviews will be conducted in SSC CGL from 2016.
|SSC CGL Exam Tiers||Sections||Total Marks||Marking Scheme||Negative Marking|
|Tier 1||General Intelligence and Reasoning
General Awareness/ General knowledge
|200 marks||Each question carries 2 mark||-0.50 for each wrong answer|
|Tier 2||Paper 1: Quantitative Ability
Paper 2: English Language and Comprehension
Paper 3: Statistics
Paper 4: General Studies (Finance and Economics)
|Paper 1: 100
Paper 2: 200
Paper 3: 200
Paper 4: 200
|Paper 1, Paper 3, Paper 4: Each question carries 2 marks
Paper 2: Each question carries 1 mark
|Paper 1, Paper 3, Paper 4: -0.50 for each wrong answer
Paper 2: -0.25 for each wrong answer
|Tier 3||Essay, Application, Passage Writing||100 marks||Minimum qualifying marks 33%|
|Tier 4||Data Entry Skill Test (DEST)/Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) (whichever applicable)||Qualifying in nature|
SSC CGL 2019 Syllabus
Syllabus for every tier in SSC CGL is different. The tables below give an idea about the syllabus in every paper under this exam.
SSC CGL 2019 Syllabus- Tier 1
|General Intelligence and Reasoning:||
This section is based on Questions from Series (number, figurative), similarities and differences, analogy, space visualization. Spatial orientation, problem-solving, analysis, judgment. Decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation. Direction sense test, Blood relations, arithmetical reasoning, and figural classification.
Arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding, and decoding. Statement conclusion, syllogism in reasoning, etc. The topics are Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/Number Analogy. Figural Analogy, Ranking test, Semantic Classification, Symbolic/Number Classification. Figural Classification, Input-Output questions, Problem Solving, Word Building, Seating arrangement, Numerical Operations, symbolic Operations. Questions on Dies, Clock, Calender.
Trends, Space Orientation, Space Visualization, Venn Diagrams. Drawing inferences, folding & unfolding of Punched hole/pattern. Figural Pattern – folding and completion, Indexing, Address matching. Date & city matching, Classification of center codes/roll numbers. Small & Capital letters/numbers coding, decoding, and classification. Embedded Figures, Critical thinking. Emotional Intelligence, Social Intelligence, etc.
|English Language||Questions on Fill in the Blanks, Idioms & Phrases, Jumbled sentences (ordering), One-word substitution. Synonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words, Common errors, sentence improvement, Passage, Cloze test are asked.|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Q.A.)||
This section is based on questions on Percentages. Ratio & Proportion. Square and cube roots. Surds and indices. LCM and HCF, Averages, Age problems. Simple interest and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership. Mixture and Alligation, Time and distance, Time & Work, Boat and Streams, Pipes and Cisterns. Numbers, Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Heights and Distances.
Divisions and Remainders, decimals, fractions and relationships between numbers. Graphs of Linear Equations, Triangles (centers, congruence, similarity), In circles and circum-circle. Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons. Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone. Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelopiped.
Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square base, Trigonometric ratio. Degree and Radian Measures, Circle and its chords. tangents angles subtended by chords of a circle. common tangents to two or more circles, Standard Identities. Complementary angles, Heights and Distances. Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar diagram & Pie chart.
|General Awareness (G.A. Syllabus)||General Awareness will have questions on current events, India and its neighboring countries. Also questions from History. Geography, Economic Scene, Culture, General Policy & Scientific Research are asked. Scientific research includes physics, chemistry, and Biology. Current affairs of Last 6 months are asked.|
SSC CGL 2019 Syllabus: Tier 2
|Paper-1 (Quantitative Abilities)||Same as in Tier 1|
|Paper 2 (English Language & Comprehension)||Same as in Tier 1 English syllabus plus Active Passive and cloze test|
|Paper 3 (Statistics)||Collection Classification and Presentation of Statistical Data
Measures of Central Tendency
Measures of Dispersion-Common measures dispersion
Moments, Skewness and Kurtosis
Correlation and Regression
Random Variable and Probability Distributions
Analysis of Variance
|Paper 4 (General Studies (Finance and Economics)||Finance and Accounts, Economics and Governance|
SSC CGL 2019 Syllabus- Tier 3
|Written Descriptive English Test||Precis Writing/Essay/Formal Letter/Informal Letter/Application/Passage Writing|
SSC CGL 2019 Syllabus- Tier 4
|Data Entry Skill Test/ Computer Proficiency Test||DEST test requires 8000 key depressions per hour whereas CPT test requires computer knowledge|
SSC CGL 2019- Important Books for Preparation
Listed below are few important books that a candidate can prepare from for all the 4 tiers of SSC CGL 2019:
|English||English for General Competitions: from Plinth to Paramount (Volume – 1)||Neetu Singh (KD Publications)|
|English||English for General Competitions: (Volume – 2)||Neetu Singh (KD Publications)|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Advance maths for General Competitions||Rakesh Yadav (KD Publications)|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Arithmetic for General Competitions||Neetu Singh (KD Publications)|
|Reasoning||A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal & Non-Verbal||BS Sijwali and Indu Sijwali (Arihant)|
|General Awareness||India Year Book||Various Authors|
|All Subjects||Kiran’s SSC CGL Combined Graduate Level Exams Question bank 1999-2016||Kiran Publications|
|Tier 1 Comprehensive Guide||Master Guide SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier-I Examination||Arihant Experts|
|Tier 2 Comprehensive Guide||SSC CGL Staff Selection Commission Combined TIER-II Exam Practice Work Book Including Solved Papers||Kiran Publication|
Result - SSC CGL
SSC CGL 2018 Answer Keys for Tier 2 exam have been released on September 23, 2019. Candidates who have appeared in the exam held from September 11 – 14, 2019 can download their answer keys and response sheets from the official website i.e ssc.nic.in by logging in with their User ID and Password. Direct Link Here
Latest: The much awaited SSC CGL 2017 Final Result will be declared on November 15, 2019.
Candidates can also send representations against the answer keys till September 26 (5 PM) by paying a fee of INR 100 per question. After verifying the challenges, SSC will release CGL 2018 Tier II result on October 25, 2019.
- Candidates qualifying in Tier 2 will appear for Tier 3 and subsequently in Tier 4 exam. Check SSC CGL Merit List
- A total of 25.97 lakhs candidates registered for CGL Tier 1 exam out of which only 8.34 lakhs candidates appeared in the exam.
- After the release of the result, 15162 candidates are qualified for Tier-II (Paper 1, 2, and 4) and 150396 candidates are eligible for Paper 1 and 2 while only 8578 are eligible for Paper 1, 2, and 3.
- SSC CGL 2018 Tier 3 is expected to be held on December 29, 2019.
Download SSC CGL Question Papers
SSG CGL 2019 Results Highlights
|SSG CGL Result Declaration mode||Online|
|Official website for SSG CGL result declaration||ssc.nic.in|
|Details present in the Tier I mark list||Name, Roll Number, Category, Whether or not qualified for papers in Tier II|
|Combined Final Merit List Declaration||2-3 months after the entrance examination|
|Details present in the Combined final merit List||Roll Number, Name, Marks obtained (Irrespective of qualification)|
Read SSC CGL Preparation Tips
Dates for SSC CGL 2019
SSG CGL 2019 results are expected to be released 4-6 weeks after the particular Tier exam is completed. The exact dates will be announced in the official notification. The important dates leading to the declaration of the result are given in the table below:
|SSG CGL 2019 Activity||Date|
|SSC CGL tier -1 Exam date||June 4 – 19, 2019|
|SSC CGL tier -1 Results date||August 20, 2019|
|SSC CGL tier -2 Exam date||September 11 – 14, 2019|
|SSC CGL tier -2 result date||October 25, 2019|
|SSC CGL tier -3 dates of exam||November 2019|
|Computer skill test||December 2019|
|Combined Tier Results/ Final Merit List||2-3 months after entrance examination|
How to Check SSC CGL 2019 Results?
SSC CGL exam result for each Tier is declared separately. Once the result for all the tiers are out, they are combined together to prepare a single SSC CGL merit list. Candidates can check the result declared on the official website i.e. ssc.nic.in. Candidates may follow the steps to check tier-wise SSC CGL results:
- Visit the official website of SSC.
- Under the Results heading, click on the ‘Combined Graduate Level Tier I Examination Result.’
- The roll number wise mark list is displayed in the PDF format.
- Candidates can search for their roll number to check if the list contains their name. If their name is present in the list, then they have cleared the cut-off and are eligible for the next Tier.
Details on the Result List
Candidates can download the tier-wise merit list from the official website and check for their roll number in that list. The merit list contains the following information.
- Roll Number of the candidate
- Name of the Candidate
- Qualified for Paper 1 (Tier II), Paper 2 (Tier II), Paper 3 (Tier II), Paper 4 (Tier-II)
For every paper of the next tier candidate has qualified, there is ‘Y’ marked to symbolize YES. Else, the field is left blank.
- Candidates who have opted to apply for the post of Junior Statistical Officer/Compiler will be considered for Paper 3 (Statistics) in Tier II.
- Candidates who have opted to apply for the post of Assistant Audit Officer will be considered for Paper 4 (General Studies Finance and Economics) in Tier II.
SSC CGL 2019 Merit List
Candidates who have successfully qualified and appeared for all the tiers of SSG CGL 2019 examination can check for the declaration of Final Merit List on the official website. This final merit list is prepared by taking the performance of candidates in all the Tiers of the SSC CGL examinations.
How to Check SSC CGL 2019 Merit List?
- Visit the official website
- Find and click on the ‘Marks of Candidates-CGL’ link.
- PDF file containing the roll number wise marks list will appear. This file can be downloaded.
- Candidates can check for their results according to their roll numbers.
Details Present on the Combined Merit List
Candidates can download the combined final merit list after 2-3 months of the examination. This list will contain the details such as the roll number of the candidate, name of the candidate and the rank and overall marks obtained by the candidate.
The marks of candidates are displayed, irrespective of whether they have cleared the requisite cut off.
Tie Break Criteria
If two are more candidates have obtained the same overall combined score, the priority is given to the candidate who has scored more in the written test (Tier-II).
- In case, the tie is still not resolved, the performance of candidates in Tier-II examination is taken into consideration and candidates have ranked accordingly in the merit list.
- If the tie still persists, marks obtained in Tier I of the examination are taken into account and then merit list is prepared accordingly.
- If candidates have performed exactly the same in all the Tiers of SSG CGL 2019 examination, the tie is resolved by comparing their birth dates. The older candidate gets the preference.
- In case candidates are exactly of the same age, candidates have ranked alphabetically.
SSC CGL 2019 Tier I Cut off
SSC CGL Cutoff has been released along with the result on the official website. Based on the candidate’s performance in Tier-1, they are qualified for Tier-2. Separate cut-offs have been fixed for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer and Assistant Accounts Officer, Junior Statistical Officer in the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation and all other posts. Scores are calculated by adopting the normalization technique.
SSG CGL Category-wise Cut Off
Candidates qualified in Tier-I for appearing in Tier-II [Paper-I, Paper-II, and Paper-IV (General Studies (Finance & Accounts))]
Candidates qualified in Tier-I for appearing in Tier-II [Paper-I, Paper-II, and Paper-III (Statistics)]
Candidates qualified in Tier-I for appearing in Tier-II (Paper-I and Paper-II)
PRactice Papers - SSC CGl
SSC CGL is a four-tier exam comprising of two objective nature tests, one descriptive paper conducted in both Hindi and English and one computer skill test. SSC CGL 2018 Tier I was scheduled from June 4- June 13, 2019. Tier I and Tier II are conducted in the online mode (computer-based test).
However, candidates can still go through the previous year question papers and mock test papers to understand SSC CGL Exam Pattern. Tier 2 of SSC CGL 2018 will be conducted in online mode. As per the exam pattern, it comprises of 4 papers. You can assess your performance by solving the practice papers given below:
- SSC CGL Quantitative Ability- Quiz 1
- SSC CGL Quantitative Ability- Quiz 2
- SSC CGL Verbal Ability Quiz
- SSC CGL Error Spotting Quiz
This article compiles previous year question papers as well as latest sample papers which will familiarize candidates with the SSC CGL syllabus and marking scheme. Furthermore, candidates will also get an insight into the type of questions asked in the exam.
To Prepare for SSC CGL, solving sample papers and question papers is integral to help candidates to gain speed and accuracy for the exam. Time management is essential to crack the exam and solving practice papers is the best way to do that. Candidates can simply download the SSC CGL sample papers and previous year question papers collected below for practice.