Top 7 Bank exam coaching centres in Chennai is an article drafted and crafted by WAC’s Research team as more and more students are finding Professional Training to crack the Bank PO exam with the best marks possible. Getting into the best Bank Coaching Centre in Chennai can give any student an edge over others. It is beneficial for any student to join the Best bank exam coaching centre in Chennai.
- Bank PO – Best Bank Coaching Centre in Chennai
- Why is Bank PO Coaching Necessary?
- Online Coaching vs Offline Coaching
- Bank PO Vs Bank SO Exam
- How do I Choose Best Bank Exam Coaching Centres in Chennai
- List of the Top 7 Bank Exam Coaching Centres in Chennai
- How Can I Apply for Bank PO?
- How to Secure a Job in a Bank
- More Frequently Asked Questions About Bank Exam Coaching Centre in Chennai
Bank PO – Best Bank Coaching Centre in Chennai
Bank PO jobs are considered to be one of the most prestigious occupations in Indian society. Bank PO is an entry-level position in a bank. PO stands for Probationary Officer. A probationary officer is appointed as a Junior Manager of Grade I after completing a probationary period of two years. The PO is trained regarding the activities as a Junior Manager of the bank.
Eligibility for Bank PO Exam
- To be eligible to apply for the Bank PO exam, a candidate must at least be a graduate from any recognized university. If an aspirant has a higher qualification, they can also apply. However, the candidate mustn’t have any criminal record.
- Otherwise, the candidature of the aspirant will be canceled. Any aspirant from any educational background can qualify for the bank PO exam by taking ISB bank coaching. However, it must be kept in mind that certain banks have their own specific selection criteria that the aspirant has to comply with for selection.
Age Limit for Bank PO
A candidate needs to be at least 21 years of age to be eligible to appear for the bank PO exam. The upper age limit for the same is 30 years. But the upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and by 3 years for OBC candidates. The age limit is also relaxed by 5 years for aspirants who belong to the state of Jammu and Kashmir or are ex-servicemen. The best banking coaching institute in India can help aspirants from any age group to qualify for the bank PO exam.
Bank PO Syllabus
The examination for bank PO has an extensive syllabus. Therefore, the candidates must prepare for the exam in a dedicated manner to answer questions from different topics. The syllabus covers the following topics-
- Quantitative Aptitude: It tests the numeric and problem-solving ability of the candidate.
- Reasoning Ability: It tests the logic and reasoning skills of the candidate.
- General Awareness: It tests the knowledge of the current affairs of the aspirant.
- English: It tests the English language skills of the student.
Banking courses in Chennai can help you prepare for the Bank PO syllabus with ease.
Bank PO Exam Pattern
The bank PO exam is conducted in two stages-
- The preliminary stage has 100 questions from Quantitative Aptitude (35 marks), English Language (30 marks), and Reasoning Ability (35 marks).
- The second stage is the Mains exam which consists of questions from Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude (60 marks), English Language (40 marks), Data Interpretation and Analysis (60 marks), and General/Economy/Banking Awareness (40 marks)
Why is Bank PO Coaching Necessary?
- Every year, lakhs of students try to crack the bank PO exam. With only a few hundred vacancies available every year, there is extreme competition. Therefore, many students opt for bank PO coaching. Many people have a notion that Bank exam coaching centres in Chennai are not necessary. However, it can be indeed said that good bank coaching centers are producing more and more successful PO aspirants every year.
- The bank PO syllabus is very diverse, and a bank exam coaching center can help you prepare for the PO exam adequately so that you score equally well in all subjects. Bank exam coaching centers in Chennai also help aspirants to develop techniques to solve the question paper swiftly. Along with getting access to high-quality study materials, you also meet other aspiring candidates in a bank coaching center, which can help motivate you. Such advantages cannot be availed while preparing for the Bank PO exam alone.
Online Coaching vs Offline Coaching
- The internet can be used as a tool by many students to prepare for bank PO exams. That is why many online platforms are trying to cater to the needs of aspirants through the internet. This makes sure that the students get access to study materials from the comfort of their homes.
- However, the biggest drawback of online preparation is that there is no way to clear doubts of aspirants, which is possible only through classroom programs. Bank coaching institutes in Chennai can help aspirants prepare well and track their progress through mock tests. Also, many bank coaching centers in Chennai organize doubt clearing sessions and help aspirants prepare for the interview stages of the bank PO exam too.
- However, a student might get mixed up with the wrong company during the coaching period. Also, some institutes advertise false claims to dupe students of their money. But these drawbacks can be overcome by going for reputed centers of bank coaching in Chennai.
Bank PO Vs Bank SO Exam
The exams for bank PO and bank SO are very similar. Both the exams deal with similar topics and have the same question structure. The primary difference between the two positions is the job profile. For a bank SO, the aspirant is assigned to a particular department like HR, Law, Agriculture, etc.
The job profile of a Probationary Officer is also more exciting than that of a Specialist Officer. On top of that, a PO has more career expansion opportunities than a SO.
How do I Choose Best Bank Exam Coaching Centres in Chennai
Every major city has its share of coaching institute that makes lofty claims about helping students score excellent results. However, only a few institutes can match their claims. Therefore, selecting a bank coaching center is of utmost importance. The choice of a coaching institute can be the deciding factor between success or failure.
The following factors should be considered while selecting a bank exam coaching center :
The primary feature that decides the credibility of an institute is the faculty. Without an experienced faculty, a coaching institute cannot guide the students well. A trained and motivated faculty can easily guide the students to success.
Infrastructure provides the foundation of a good studious environment. With proper infrastructure, bank coaching centers can provide a good environment for learning. Advanced and modern infrastructure makes ensures a congenial learning environment for the aspirants.
Course content refers to the structure and delivery of the course. A bank PO coaching course with a well-designed course helps candidates to cover the course faster with higher learning efficiency.
Past results signify how successful a coaching institute has been in helping students crack the bank PO exam. Many bank coaching centers in Chennai have excellent past results.
Value for Money
A good bank coaching institute can provide a good education at a low cost. Coaching institutes that can provide quality education at an affordable price should be opted for by aspirants.
Travel time and Lodging Facilities around the Institute
A good institute should have cheap housing and lodging facilities available in the vicinity. A student should not spend more time traveling to and from the institute.
Competitive Test Series
An institute should organize mock tests to keep track of the progress of students. Such mock tests also help identify the strengths and weaknesses of the student.
Institutes should have online resources available for use by the students in addition to class study material. This will help the students to prepare even better in their free time.
The best coaching institutes in Chennai offer doubt clearing sessions for the students to help them improve upon their weaknesses. This provides the students an extra help for exam preparation.
Special Focus on Interview Rounds
Providing a special focus on the interview rounds of the selection process helps the students immensely. The institutes providing the best bank PO coaching in Chennai guide interview rounds.
List of the Top 7 Bank Exam Coaching Centres in Chennai
The Institution’s / Organization’s Ranking done by WAC results from the research done by our team. It is totally Independent of the Rankings done by the Govt. Bodies. If any Institute has any Queries regarding any Information Updates or has conflicting ideas in terms of Ranking positions, can contact us. Email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call on +91-9818198188.
Rank 1 : Chennai School of Banking | Best Exam Coaching Centres in Chennai
Established in 1998, the Chennai School of Banking is the leader among banking coaching in Chennai.
All Institute Details
With over 20 years of experience under its belt, the faculty of the institute has perfected methods to effectively teach aspirants to crack the bank PO exam. Since its inception, the institute has helped over 28000 candidates realize their dream of securing a job in the banking sector.
The institute is specializes in coaching for all different topics for the Bank PO exam. The institute also provides extra attention to the development of the verbal skills of the student to help them in the interview rounds of the selection process. The institute also provides over 2500 free online tests for the students to test their skills. The institute also has a YouTube channel where they regularly post videos of different topics to help the students in the best way possible.
Rank 2 : RACE Institute
One of the best institutes providing excellent bank coaching in Chennai, along with many other cities of India, is the RACE institute.
All Institute Details
The RACE institute faculty consists of retired officers from RBI, NABARD, and other field experts who have a lot of experience.
The study material provided by the institute is also top-notch and extensive in coverage. On top of that, the institute also has a library with over 8000 books.
RACE Institute also features a solo practice lab for students where the students can practice mock question papers in private. The institute also has a computer lab with 1800 computers.
The institute has low fees which makes it affordable for the students.
The institute organizes mock interview sessions with real panel members to provide them with a feel for the actual interview. Having helped thousands of students realize their dream, the RACE Institute is among the best banking coaching institute in India.
- Address: #1 South Usman Road, Opposite to T Nagar Bus Terminus, Thyagaraya Nagar, Chennai – 600017
- Contact : 07601 80 80 80
- Website: https://raceinstitute.in/lp/
Rank 3 : Sai Banking Academy
Among the best institutes providing banking courses in Chennai, Sai Banking Academy quickly falls among the best. The institute was established in 2008 to train candidates aspiring for various competitive examinations for jobs in the public sector. The academy conducts classes in a bilingual format making sure that no student is left behind due to language barriers.
All Institute Details
The course content of the institute is designed to forge an understanding of concepts by the students thereby enabling them to perform better in the exams. It is one of the best institutes in Chennai for ISB bank coaching.
The faculty of the coaching center is highly experienced in their respective fields. Apart from providing bank PO coaching, the institute also provides coaching for other competitive examinations like SSC, TNPSC, Railways, etc. The institute strives to maintain a student-teacher ratio of 15:1 to ensure that each candidate gets equal attention from the mentor.
Rank 4 : We Shine Academy
We shine Academy is one of the leading bank coaching centers in Chennai. The institute provides coaching for several competitive exams for public sector jobs like SSC, RRB, TNPSC, etc. The institute’s motto is to understand the help the candidate achieve success through perseverance and able guidance.
With overwhelmingly positive reviews on multiple websites, We Shine Academy is no stranger to success. Thousands of students have tasted success and achieved their dream job by training at We Shine Academy.
All Institute Details
The institute offers online tests to its students to help them keep their skills sharp.
The coaching institute also has a YouTube channel. The channel hosts videos on a regular basis that deals with general awareness and tentative problems of the examination. This greatly helps students to prepare for the Bank PO exam.
Rank 5 : BFIT Institute
BFIT Institute is one of the best institutes for bank coaching in Chennai. BFit is an institute run by bankers specializing in helping students clear the Bank PO exam.
All Institute Details
The institute provides both classroom courses and correspondence courses to its students. The institute also has an extensive library of online study material that the students can access at their will. The correspondence courses are also tailored to meet the different demands of the students. The Institute regularly conducts online tests to check the progress of the students.
Video lessons made by top members of the faculty are also available for the students on demand. The institute also offers eBooks to students on various topics and subjects. Doubt
Clearing sessions are also organized to help students prepare even more effectively. BFIT institute also has its own proprietary app. The students can also access this app absolutely free of cost.
Rank 6 : Plutus Academy
Plutus Academy is one of the leading institutes that provides banking coaching in Chennai. Apart from bank PO coaching, the institute also provides coaching for UPSC and SSC exams. The institute strives to use modern technology to make studying easier and more convenient for students.
All Institute Details
The coaching center makes its entire course available for students on both online and classroom platforms, thus making it easier for the students to start learning at the right time. A 24X7 library facility is also available for the students.
The institute provides a doubt clearing facility at any time of the day. In addition to this, online group discussions are also organized and study groups are formed.
No batch of the institute consists of more than 15 students. The institute also offers group discounts to students and female candidates. The coaching center also has a highly experienced faculty.
Rank 7 : Advance learning Institute
Advanced Learning Institute is among the top 10 most preferred Best Bank exam coaching centre in Chennai for English or Hindi language training. It also has programs for air hostess and ground handling, and bank PO coaching. The institute has trained faculty to help the students easily understand concepts of different subjects in the most effective manner. The institute also provides mock tests to keep track of the progress of students during the course period.
- Address: Old No. 218, New No. 356, Avvai Shanmugam Salai, Sriram Aravind 3rd Floor, Gopalapuram, Chennai, India – 600014
- Contact: + 91 04428352330
How Can I Apply for Bank PO?
Bank PO exams are conducted separately by SBI and IBPS. The selected dates for the exam are announced on the respective websites. Once the online application starts, aspirants can directly apply for the examination online. Bank exam coaching centers in Chennai can also help you in registering for the bank PO exam.
How to Secure a Job in a Bank
Securing a job in a bank can be done by cracking the qualifying examination. For securing the clerical positions in banks, the candidates have to clear the IBPS bank Clerk examination. IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. For securing a job in a managerial position, a candidate has to qualify for the IBPS bank PO exam and go through a probationary period of 2 years. Best Bank exam coaching centre in Chennai can help a candidate easily get a job in the banking sector.
More Frequently Asked Questions About Bank Exam Coaching Centre in Chennai
Various institutes are said best for the Bank coaching centre in Chennai. We have ranked the top 7 of them in this article. Rank 1 is considered to be the best.
The fee structure of each institute is different. Here, we have disclosed the fees of every top Bank coaching centre in Chennai.
All the institutes present in our Best Bank exam coaching centre in Chennai’s list provide good study material, but Rank 1 has been considered the best among students.
Chennai has been called the best place to go for Bank PO coaching many times in the past. Bank exam coaching centres in Chennai this city have produced a large number of Bank PO to date. Here, you will find the 7 Top Bank PO coaching in Chennai.
We have specified the timings of each institute in our article. You can join the one that best suits your requirements & needs.