Searching for IIT Coaching in Mumbai? 7 Best IIT coaching in Mumbai is an article drafted and crafted by WAC’s Research team as more and more students are finding Professional Training in order to crack the IIT JEE exam with the best marks possible. Getting into the Best IIT Coaching in Mumbai can give any student an edge over others and it is really beneficial for any student.
Our country believes Engineering is the easiest path to get a job. As most Indians are good at basic Math, so they do not find engineering difficult to master. On the other hand, learning basic sciences, commerce or history will take students nowhere in India unless they work hard and complete their graduation from top institutes. Hence students and their parents too find Engineering the best option to make a career in.
- IIT JEE Coaching in Mumbai
- How to Select the Best IIT JEE Coaching in Mumbai?
- List of Top 7 IIT JEE Coaching In Mumbai
- Why Choose Mumbai for IIT JEE Preparation?
- Online IIT JEE Vs Offline IIT JEE Coaching in Mumbai?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- More Frequently Asked Questions About IIT coaching in Mumbai
IIT JEE Coaching in Mumbai
- Students who want to be an engineer also dream to get admission in the top colleges of engineering in the country. Because graduating from the best engineering college in the country, it opens immense job opportunities for them.
- Indian Institute of Technology is one such best engineering college in the country where students dream to get admission. The institute offers promising placements and decent salaries. To be selected in one of the IITs for study engineering, students need to clear an entrance test JEE(Joint Entrance Exam).
- IIT JEE held on two phases, Main and Advanced. It is an entrance test for engineering undergraduate courses. The entrance test is considered one of the toughest exams in the country which requires students to prepare hard and dedicatedly.
- The competition is tough as an average of 10 lakh aspirants takes up the entrance exam to get admission to IIT. So clearing the exam is not easy and students are needed to select the best preparation way to crack it. Almost every student who is aspiring to get admission to IIT joins different coaching institutes for the right guidance.
How to Select the Best IIT JEE Coaching in Mumbai?
Deciding what would be the best out of many choices or selecting the best can be a daunting task and it becomes harder when it comes to deciding related to the career. Similar is the case when there is a need to choose the best out of many great alternatives of coaching classes.
IIT JEE is one of the toughest exams for getting a seat in the top engineering colleges. If you are also among those students who are dreaming of becoming an engineer, then you have to go through this toughest entrance exam. Although for admission to the best colleges of engineering, you have the option of many entrance exams Joint Entrance Exam is the most important among them all.
Every year, lakhs of students give exams for JEE, but only a few percent of students get selected and for this IIT JEE coaching in Mumbai can help the candidates. If you too are preparing for this entrance exam then you must be aware that taking these exams without the help of any coaching is harder.
If you are going to take admission in any coaching institute or at the stage of deciding in which institute you should enroll then today we are going to tell you some Parameters and tips which will help you a lot in choosing the best IIT JEE coaching in Mumbai.
What Students Say
Before taking admission to any coaching institute, check with the previous students who have already studied or are studying there for the course. You will need to get feedback about teachers, study material, test series, quality of education, preparation, etc. from other students.
Apart from this feedbacks, find out the success percentage of students who have studied there and have given the entrance. It is also important to know the percentage of students of the coaching classes who have secured a position in the top rank in the examination of JEE last year. So join the best IIT JEE Coaching in Mumbai
How Are The Teachers
Take enough time to consider the best one and even after getting feedback from students who have already studied in the coaching classes, do not rush to join any coaching institute. But, be double sure about the staff, experts, faculty members, and teachers of the coaching. Because the faculty of any coaching institute is its foundation.
Students will learn what they teach, so they should be the best education provider. Before taking admission, do thorough research about the expertise of the faculties and their expertise in their subject. Join the best IIT JEE coaching in Mumbai.
How Much They Charge
Feedback of the students and researching about the faculties help a lot to decide the coaching. Now after being completely satisfied with the faculty and teachers, now compare the fee structure of the coaching classes. The fee of any institute should justify their result. There are some coaching institutes that charge high fees but their results are not up to the mark. So, fee structure and percentage of the result should appropriate.
Also, a few coaching institutes run scholarship programs so that the needy students and deserving students can get some concession in fees. Coaching institutes sometimes charge extra for test series and study materials, so confirm about it beforehand. So to deal with it wisely join the best IIT JEE coaching in Mumbai.
How They Conduct Mock And Test Series
Practise sharpens the skills and mock tests prepare the students to face the entrance exam. To crack any competitive exam, practicing tests and mock tests are very important. Just learning or completing the syllabus without practicing does not give a good result to be selected to get admission in any of the IITs.
So when you are inquiring about other things of the coaching institute, inquire about test series, mock tests, wiki tests, monthly tests, etc. Also, confirm whether the Institute conducts online test facilities or not! Join the best IIT JEE coaching in Mumbai.
What Are Their Approach Towards Problem Solving
The problem-solving approach is the thing to ask and not to ignore while inquiring about the coaching class. Coaching institutes conduct regular classes for aspirants of IIT JEE but classes for problem-solving are also important. No student is the same, so one can have problems with one topic and another can have issues of understanding for another topic.
In such a scenario, it becomes important that problem-solving classes should be conducted in the coaching institute. In these classes, students can sit with their teacher and can disclose their problems which they cannot in front of everyone. So in problem-solving classes, students can discuss with faculty in private. Select IIT Coaching in Delhi for preparation.
Do They Offer Hostel Facility
Not every student is able to access coaching institutes in their town or place. Many students have to travel a lot to attend the classes which waste their time and distract them from their study. So, if you are one such student living in another city, it is important for you to know about the hostels run by the coaching institute.
The facilities offered by them, the distance of the hostel, and other facilities including food and security should be checked properly.
What Are Their Approach Towards Updated System
Upgradation is required continuously in every field. Change is only permanent. Check the coaching institute about the system of the up-gradation of their examination materials, their talks, the wellspring of notes. Remembering everything, search for the instructing organizations which are developing themself consistently and giving the best outcomes. Join the best IIT JEE coaching in Mumbai.
List of Top 7 IIT JEE Coaching In Mumbai
The Institution’s / Organization’s Ranking done by WAC is a result of the research done by our team. It is totally Independent of the Rankings done by the Govt. Bodies. if any Institute has any Queries regarding any Information Updates or has conflicting ideas in terms of Ranking positions can contact us. Email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call on +91-9818198188
So in your search of the IIT Coaching in Mumbai, we are suggesting to you the 7 Best IIT Coaching in Mumbai:
Rank 1: Aakash Institute | Best IIT JEE Coaching in Mumbai
In 1988, Mr. J.C. Choudhary established Aakash Institute initially as a Medical Coaching. Later in 2007, he started IIT coaching and made it famous among the aspirants. The coaching institute gave 1st ranker in IIT JEE.
About The Institute
- Integrated Teaching Approach
- Well Qualified Faculty
- Good Track Record of Results in Competitive exams like NEET & JEE
- Doubt Clearing Classes
- Tests and Assignments
- Disciplined and Focused Learning Environment
- Parent-Teacher Meetings
- Motivational Sessions
- Pan India Network
- 2 yrs intensive course
- 1 yr short term course
- Correspondence Course
- Test Series
- 35000 results in Medical and IIT JEE
- In 2012 total of 1007 selection
- 1880 selection in AIEEE in 2012
- 908 selection in IIT JEE 2013
- In 2013, 16 aspirants in the top 100
- Address: 3 & 4, 1st Floor, Pathare Building,Above ICICI Bank,Gokhale Road,Naupada,Thane(W).Ph no: / 21
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.aakash.ac.in/
Rank 2: Allen Career | IIT Coaching Classes in Mumbai
Aspirants of IIT JEE consider Allen Career one of the best coaching institutes to crack JEE or Medical entrance exam. Founded in 1988 for providing coaching for all science stream subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Maths, the institute is offering coaching for NEET and IIT.
Experienced faculties and efficient staff teach students to prepare them to face the exam successfully and score the marks to get the seats. Faculties of the institute are available for the doubt clearing classes at all times. Allen Career Institute has 24 centers in areas of Mumbai such as Kharghar, Kalyan West, Kansai Section, Thane West, Ghatkopar East, and other areas.
About The Institute
- Printed Notes
- Test Series
- Distance Learning Program
- Doubt Sessions
- Periodic Performance Tests
- Online Lectures
- Classrooms > 5
- Entrance Exam
- Pre-Nurture and Career Foundation
Rank 3: Rao IIT Coaching | Institute for IIT JEE in Mumbai
Rao IIT Academy has been established by Dr. B.V.Rao. The institute offers training of such a level that takes numbers of students to IIT and has recorded the impressive numbers of seats acquired by students. With a team of highly experienced and fully dedicated teachers, the institute has been offering quality training.
About The Institute
- 2 years foundation program
- 1 yr target batch
- Test Series
- Crash Course
- In 2013, 241 students were selected. 28 students in the top 500 rank
- 251 aspirants selected in 2012.
- 205 aspirants selected in 2011
- Address: Ground floor, Chandrabhan Sharma College, Near Gopal Sharma School, Powai Vihar Complex, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400076
- Website: www.raoiit.com
Rank 4: Resonance | IIT JEE Coaching Classes in Mumbai
One of the best IIT JEE coaching in Mumbai is Resonance which was established by Mr. R.K.Verma in April 2001. Mr. Verma was a graduate from IIT Madras and he has come a long way of success to train the aspirants to get through IITs or any other top institutes of engineering. The institute has been providing training not only for entrance tests but also conduct special classes for examinations such as NTSE and Olympiad.
About The Institute
- 2 years and 1-year classroom program for IITJEE
- Correspondence Courses
- Test Series
- Special classes for Exams like NTSE and Olympiad
- 9521 Students were selected for JEE (Advanced) in 2013
- 276 students were selected from Mumbai centers
- Address: Andheri(W)- Spenta Mansion, 2nd floor, Above Moti Mahal Hotel, Opposite station,
- Website: www.resonance.ac.in
Rank 5: Brilliant Tutorials | IIT JEE Coaching Centres in Mumbai
Brilliant Tutorials is one of the best coaching classes for IIT JEE in Mumbai. With a team of 125 experienced faculty, effective lecturers with updated study material, the coaching institute ranks well in the entrance tests. The students of Brilliant Tutorials secured 7 positions out of the Top 10 positions and 55 out of the Top 100 positions on an average in the last 25 years.
About The Institute
- Classroom Program
- Test Series
- Address: G-02, Dilkap Chambers, Fun Republic Cinema, Lane Veera Desai, Industrial Estate, (off Link Road), Andheri West, Mumbai, 400053
- Website: www.brilliant-tutorials.com
Rank 6: FIIT JEE | IIT JEE Coaching Centres in Mumbai
FIITJEE is one of the best coaching classes for IIT JEE in Mumbai. It was established by Dr. D.K.Goel in 1992. He himself was a mechanical engineer from the Indian Institute of Technology Delhi.
FIITJEE was started to prepare the candidates to get through the entrance exam. After providing successful training for entrance tests for medical and engineering, the institute has started giving guidance for SAT, NTSE, and Olympiad. FIITJEE Mumbai is maintaining the standard of the FIITJEE group with its quality guidance and other features.
About The Institute
- Printed Notes
- Test Series
- Distance Learning Program
- Doubt Sessions
- Periodic Performance Tests
- 2 years integrated foundation program
- The 1-year short term program
- Correspondence Course
- All India Test Series
- Special Classroom Program for SAT and Olympiad
191 students were selected from all classroom programs in 2012
- Address: Andheri East Mumbai- Ground Floor,, Andheri Kurla Road, Baba House, Off Western Express Highway
- Website: www.fiitjee.com
Rank 7: Toppers Academy | Best IIT Coaching in Mumbai
Toppers Academy has been providing training for IIT JEE for 20 years and has excelled being the most trusted training institute for the entrance exam of engineering.
The coaching institute is even providing training during the pandemic time without compromising the quality of the education. The experienced faculties of the institute give the best training to students to allow them to achieve great scores.
Aspirants of engineering entrance exams must acquire knowledge and training from one of the best coachings and Toppers Academy is one of them. The coaching institute is also introducing the changes to deal with the latest trends of training so far.
About The Institute
- Study Material with regular updation
- Interactive Online Classes
- Free Booklets for IIT JEE
- Analysis of magazine
- Doubt clearing sessions
- Answer writing practice
- Tests series on updated IIT-JEE
- Regular feedback
Limited Batch: 30 to 35 students for IIT-JEE
- AIR 1: Chirag Falor
- AIR 2: Gangula Bhuvan Reddy,
- AIR 3: Vaibhav Raj
- The content published on this page is a compiled result of What After College’s Research team. The parameters of the research and the content structure are devised by What After College’s Research Team and it is not in any way related to rankings done by governmental bodies.
- This research has purely been done by a third party. Kindly contact at +91 9818198188 to make desired changes in the contact information related to your college.
Why Choose Mumbai for IIT JEE Preparation?
Engineering is not just about studying 45 subjects but students see it as their dream which offers a stable job and handsome salary. Students who choose Math as their stream in their 12th wants only to be an engineer. And to be an engineer of good level, they have to study in a good institute of engineering.
The level of competition has been increasing, so students to get selected in the college need the proper guidance from the best IIT-JEE Coaching In Mumbai. Students with the help of these institutes can understand the subjects better and enhance their approach towards problem-solving.
As Mumbai is called the economic capital of India, it is true in all sense. It has something for everyone living in the city or coming to the city. For students aspiring to get seats in IIT, Mumbai has many coaching institutes for IIT JEE that guide the aspirants in the right way.
- Great subject preparation
- Excellent teachers and experts
- Good Infrastructure of the institutes
- Proven teaching methodology
- Successful previous records
So, choosing IIT JEE Coaching in Mumbai will be the best option for students looking forward to preparing for JEE to get admission to IIT.
Online IIT JEE Vs Offline IIT JEE Coaching in Mumbai?
From industries to education, every sector is transforming in digitization in any or way. If not transforming then adopting digitization to smooth running of their work. It is increasing with exponential growth at a global level. Unlike before, people are depending on digital platforms for everything from making purchases online, learning online, communicating online, and now taking guidance to clear one of the toughest exams of the country JEE with IIT JEE online coaching.
Now in this scenario, classes are stepping out to take the help of the online platforms to provide education. With JEE online coaching, students are only one click away from accessing the online platform of the institution. But, there is a section of people who still are in favor of offline mediums of instruction. So, let’s analyze which medium is better: IIT JEE online coaching or the IIT JEE offline coachings.
Considering the fact that traditional education or offline coaching has great significance. It has been in the education sector since the concept of education but in IIT JEE offline coaching, students are needed to attend classes in person. They have to attend classes along with a number of students and get tutions from the teacher present physically.
Faculties in the coaching explain the topic, helps students to solve the problem and clear their doubts. Students and teachers share live communication and students maintain it to get the education.
Offline coaching is for those students who are not able to study themselves and have no confidence in themselves that they can learn their own, these students can’t take advantage of online classes and they need to prefer classroom teaching methods over IIT JEE online coaching. They get motivated with other students in an environment where everyone is learning and sharing the same target of clearing the entrance test of JEE.
Advantages of Offline Coaching
- Offline coaching centres have well-equipped infrastructures and they offer all necessities for their students. The institutes are required to have a good infrastructure where they can provide education. Also, students need to buy books and have to go on a daily basis to attend the classes as per schedule.
- Different from the online coaching facility, traditional coachings run on a fixed schedule which helps the students trained in regularity. Faculties of the Institute can keep their eyes on the progress of students and provide them guidance from time to time and help them to cover the entire syllabus of the entrance test on time.
- The offline coaching institutes offer a platform where students can discuss with other students the coaching and solve their queries. They can interact with teachers and ask them for help if they are not able to understand any topic. Students of IIT JEE coaching learn discipline and consistency and are less prone to latency. Classroom teaching teaches students to be regular and avoid procrastination.
Disadvantages of Offline Coaching
- Students can face inconsistency in the methods taught in classroom teaching. This is a drawback as if a student is unable to access the classroom and if he wants to study at home he will find a lack of consistency when referencing the study material.
- In offline coaching, students require faculties or instructors for their study where students depend completely on teachers and it goes opposite sometimes. If an institute changes its teacher, then it affects the method of teaching, and due to this, students of IIT JEE online coaching have to suffer and it wastes their time to get comfortable with faculties and their method of teaching.
- Coaching classes do not focus on one topic in one session. As the syllabus of the entrance exam is lengthy and they have pressure to complete it on time, it leads them to try to cover more topics in one session. In-depth attention is not given to students of IIT JEE coaching. The speed of teaching in the classroom is relatively high.
- Unlike online coaching, students require sufficient time to attend the class as they need to teach the classes. They need a considerable amount of time to attend the coaching classes. It becomes a difficulty for those who are an employee or students coming from a far place.
- In case, if you are studying in college and you are also preparing for IIT JEE, then you will have to adjust your schedule as per the classes of college. Again, coaching classes have to run their classes and schedule their classes as per the syllabus to cover in a limited time pace. So, attending class, attending doubt clearing sessions become necessary.
- Dissimilar to IIT JEE online coaching in the country, offline institutes charge a huge fee from students. The coaching institutes charge for providing education and study material but they also charge the students for a part of maintaining the entire facility in addition to the basic facilities.
On the other hand, in IIT JEE online coaching, students take the help of an online medium to get tutored. Students need an online medium to complete the syllabus. They are provided study material and videos to learn. Also, experts take online classes and doubt clearing sessions for students for better understanding. Students need only a laptop or a mobile device to access the IIT JEE online classes.
They can access it from anywhere and take advantage of the time. In the online medium, they need not to attend the class physically. This medium provides many advantages and comfort. But, sometimes advantage or comfort does not result in good.
Preparation for IIT JEE along with college studies or managing work does not allow aspirants of the entrance exam to focus on the preparation completely and it fails students to clear the exam on the first attempt. It requires them to take more attempts. For such types of students, a proper study plan, a guide to show the right way when you need them, a teacher to solve your problems at their convenience are needed.
Such a scenario requires another medium for the continuation of study and it will be possible by IIT JEE online coaching. The coaching online offers students everything in one place and just one click away. They also offer private tutoring, recorded video of live classes, teacher on-demand, private problem-solving sessions, regular tests, practice sessions, and many more facilities.
In addition, students have to spend comparatively less money than traditional coaching institutes. Here are the advantages and disadvantages of IIT JEE online coaching.
Advantages of Online Coaching
- The online medium of learning requires technology to improve the quality of teaching and enhance the experience of learning. In the online coaching system, instructors take help of and also rely on technology to teach students which is not in the case of books and other offline mediums.
- The platforms depend on technology to teach students, conduct live classes, provide study material, organize data, make study plans, and customize schedules. For example, there are many platforms available which with the help of technology establish automatic platforms where students can give tests and get auto-generated and evaluated results. All this can be made possible by the online system of coaching.
- In IIT JEE online coaching, everything is just one click away. Students just need to be at home with their gadgets either laptops or mobile phones and they are ready to learn. In IIT JEE online coaching, there is no need to manage time and plan as per the schedule of the classes.
- The online courses of IIT JEE save students’ valuable time by allowing them to study from home and they also provide researched and ready study material to save students’ time from looking for material and collecting from various sources.
- The online coaching of IIT doesn’t bind students by a fixed schedule. Instead, it allows them to choose the time as per their availability and frees students and makes them flexible to study as per their schedule. The reason behind this flexibility is an online coaching avails course and study material 24*7. So, students can plan as per their convenience. Students can not only study at their preferable time but also can revise the topic multiple times.
- The coaching online offers courses of a standardized level which are designed by experts of the subject and also gets updated by faculties at a regular interval of time. Experts use various approaches to guide students of IIT JEE online coaching India to make learning more effective.
- The online coachings have online courses having leverage over technology that is not provided by offline mediums. As online coaching is a technology-driven course, it comes with the benefit of providing analytics about students’ performance in real-time.
Disadvantages of Online Coaching
- The first disadvantage students of online coaching face are that they must have their own infrastructure which includes a computer, a good internet connection, and a proper quiet place where they can study. It becomes challenging for most students and students who are not able to manage all these facilities.
- Online coaching requires self-study. Students study on their own in the online medium. They have to understand their responsibility as there is no one to compel them to study. Candidates of the entrance exam have to study regularly and follow the proper study plan to clear the examination. Being disciplined is the main requirement to study at IIT JEE online coaching.
- In online coaching, there is an absence of face-to-face interaction with other peers of IIT JEE. There is no interaction with other students. Interaction with other students is possible through only online mediums.
From the above discussions, it is clear that the advantages of online coaching outweigh the advantages of offline coaching. There are many points of online coaching which defeat the pros of the offline medium. For being admitted to the best online coaching, students require only a computer and working internet connection which is not so difficult to have for any student. However, there is a section of students who prefer offline coaching over online coaching.
- Mumbai, the city which never sleeps has the top institutes of engineering and top IIT too. The students are highly motivated to join engineering and become engineers and to accomplish their desire they need to join the IIT JEE Coaching in Mumbai. Also, the records of students from the city getting success in the entrance tests are high and the credit goes to the IIT JEE Coaching in Mumbai.
- The preparation of the entrance exam requires consistency and dedication from students but the right path and preparation techniques can be taught only by IIT’s best coaching classes for IIT JEE in Mumbai.After reading the article which described everything about the best coaching classes for IIT JEE in Mumbai.
- You were more likely than not to understand that it is hard to crack the IIT JEE considering the enormous outline and firm contention from students. The appearance of students for JEE makes it difficult to get that ideal seat in an IIT. With action tips, incredible coaching, guides, subject tips, etc.
- A student needs motivation and bearing. Inspiration comes from assurance, and direction comes from educators. For the best guidance, the students need to have the best coaching classes for IIT JEE in Mumbai. So, in the article, you have sufficient alternatives for the best IIT JEE coaching in Mumbai. You just need to select the suitable one out of it for you. Get yourself enrolled in the institute by using the contact details.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is the JEE important for students?
Students aspiring to become top-class engineers need to get admission to the top institutes of the country. And for that, they need to attempt JEE (Joint Entrance Exam) which is a national level exam. JEE is conducted in two phases i.e., JEE Main and JEE Advanced. Students who want admission in IIT need to clear JEE Main and then score merit marks in JEE Advanced. The exams are conducted in online mode, so students should have knowledge of computers.
Seeing the competition in the country to get admission in the IITs, the level of the exam is increasing every year. There are only 23 IITs in the country with 11000 seats and around 12 lakh candidates submit for. Every year to give an exam for the seat. Earlier, instead of JEE Main, AIEEE was conducted and in place of JEE Advanced, IIT JEE was conducted.
The craze for IIT is quite high in India. The students and even their parents want to send their children to the Indian Institute of Technology to study engineering. All this because IIT promises a secure future, better job opportunities, and a better package that everyone dreams of.
How many attempts are available to students for IIT JEE?
JEE Main and JEE Advanced are the two phases in which the entrance exam for getting admission into IIT is held. A student seeking admission can give the entrance test six times over a period of three consecutive years. A candidate can give JEE Main two times a year in the months of January and April. For instance, if a student has cleared his school in 2020 then the student can appear in the 2021 and 2022 JEE Main exams. Also, students need to fulfill the JEE eligibility criteria to register their names for the exam.
A student has availed two tries in a year for the IIT JEE exam. However, separate registration for both January and April exams is needed. A candidate can give the entrance exam two times each year for consecutive three years. If the student qualified for JEE Mains with a good score, he/she will be eligible for JEE Advanced which will be held in online mode to check the students’ ability of Mathematics and Aptitude. Also, students need to give offline exams for drawing skills.
What are the points to consider while selecting the best IIT JEE coaching institute?
Selecting the best coaching classes for IIT JEE in Mumbai is, not an easy job as there are many good coaches available in Mumbai. The city has a plethora of coaching institutes and it makes it really confusing work for students to select one from many. There are so many options available that promise the best preparation.
But, coaching institutes having more experience in teaching students to have a high probability to give the best outcome as they have reputed and experienced faculties, years of knowledge, top class study material, test series, etc.
And all these make the IIT institute in Mumbai the best. So, the selection of the classes should be based on proper research after inquiry for faculties, study environment, student feedback, fee structure, study material, and other facilities offered by the coaching institutes for IIT JEE preparation in the city. From the number of IIT JEE coachings in Mumbai, select the best IIT JEE Coaching in Mumbai.
Which city is the best for IIT coaching?
- There are numerous coaching institutes in India that offer good preparation for IIT JEE.
- Mumbai- IITian’s PACE
- Kota- Allen Kota. Vibrant Academy
- Kolkata- Aakash Institute
- Chennai- Brilliant Tutorials
- Bangalore- FIITJEE
- Pune- IITians Pace
- Ahmedabad- Allen
- Hyderabad- Career Forum
How can a student with no access to a computer and experience of online exams prepare for the exam?
Students aspiring for JEE or entrance tests for engineering colleges are availed of free practice sessions and computer facilities every weekend. There are around 4000 schools and engineering colleges helping students for JEE Main and JEE Advanced.
Which authority is responsible to hold the JEE (Main) exam and JEE Main 2020 Counselling?
National Testing Agency is the authority to hold the JEE Main exam this year. NTA authorities will control all the exam-related procedures. On the other hand, the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) will counsel JEE Main 2020 qualified candidates.
Also, the participating institutes of JEE Main now are 31 NITs, 25 IITs, and 28 CFTIs. 2 IITs and 5 CFTIs have been added more from 2019
How students should make a timetable for the preparation of JEE Main?
The syllabus of the entrance exam JEE is huge. So it requires a proper timetable to cover the syllabus and revise it. Students need to divide their time equally for each part of the syllabus. They need to give ample amounts of time to a specific topic. To not get bored of studying the same subject, switch subjects. After completing the syllabus as soon as possible, give enough time to revise and solve the sample papers. Also, give maximum mock tests.
Can economically backward students afford to study at IIT?
Yes, economically backward students can definitely afford to study at IIT. The fee structure of IIT is high but the tuition fee of economically backward students can be waived off by the institution. Parents of the students whose financial state is not more than Rs 1 lakh are eligible for full remission of the fee in the IITs.
Students need to submit the required documents to avail of the remission of fees. Also to secure the seat in the IIT, choose the best IIT coaching in Mumbai. The fees of IIT for the complete course are between Rs 8 lakh to 10 lakh for students belonging to the general category. However, the fee has been increased three-fold from Rs 50,000 to 3 lakh annually in past years.
More Frequently Asked Questions About IIT coaching in Mumbai
There are various institutes that are said best for IIT coaching in Mumbai. We have ranked the top 7 of them in this article. Rank 1 is considered to be the best.
The fee structure of each institute is different. Here, we have disclosed the fees of every top IIT coaching in Mumbai.
Mumbai has been called the best place to go for IIT coaching many times in the past. IIT coaching institutes in this city have produced a large number of IITians to date. Here, you will find the 7 Top IIT coaching in Mumbai.
We have specified the timings of each institute in our article. You can join the one that best suits your requirements & needs.