Big Data is surpassing all other technologies. It is one such domain that is significantly on the rise. People are interested to learn Big data in order to better their careers as well as for further promotions in the workplace. Hence, this post is made to inform you of the top Big Data institutes in Chennai that has the capacity to train you in Big Data. This article will provide you with a better understanding of the top Big Data institutes in Chennai. In addition to that, it will also help you have a better idea of what all to look for when you wish to join a training institute. Read on for further insights!
TIPS TO HELP YOU CHOOSE FROM THE TOP 7 BIG DATA INSTITUTES IN CHENNAI
The capital city of Tamil Nadu, Chennai, is one of the best places to learn Big Data. This is because the students here are highly competitive in nature when it comes to studying, which in turn, is bound to motivate you to study well. But, there are a lot of Big Data institutes in Chennai. With so many options to choose from, you might get confused about which institute to choose. So, you should remember that there are always a few points that should be kept in mind and evaluated before you make a decision about which institute to learn from. Not to worry. We will guide you with a few tips that we think are essential to evaluate before you make your choice.
- Updated Curriculum: Make sure the institute you want to go for follows an updated curriculum and maintains industry standards.
- Distance: It is important to make sure the institute is nearer to your home so you do not lose time and money while traveling.
- Infrastructure: Big data being a very practice-oriented course, you need to make sure the institute you choose has proper infrastructure and facilities.
- Fees: It is a very important factor that should influence your decision. Don’t go for absolutely cheap courses, they might be scamming you.
- Placement: You should really look into the actual placement scenario of a training institute. Many promise to provide 100% placements but it is not always true.
Talking about it, have a look at our choice of the top 7 Big Data institutes in Chennai.
Rank 1: Greens Technologys
Having multiple branches in Chennai including one in Velachery, Adyar, Tambaram, and more, Greens Technologys is known to be providing the most comprehensive Big Data training in Chennai. With an honest and innovative team leading from the forefront, Greens Technologys is surely one of the top Big Data institutes in Chennai. Key features as per our research include :
- Trainer: Greens Technologys’ Big Data trainer Mr. Sai is in this industry for more than 15 years.
- Duration: Maximum 3 months, minimum 45 days.
- Batch Size: 5-6 students per batch.
- Placement: Placement after training along with mock interviews. It also helps you with your soft skills to add value to your CV.
Overall WAC Score Card: 10/10
Address: No:11, First Street, Padmanabha Nagar,
Adyar, Chennai-600 020 (For branch details, visit website)
Phone No.: +91 89399 15577
Rank 2: Credo Systemz
Having trained over 15,000 learners, Credo Systemz is mentoring students for quite a few years now. Delivering the most updated content, Credo Systemz is pacing towards becoming a recent favorite Big data institute in Chennai. Meanwhile, let’s take a look at its offerings :
- Trainers: Training conducted by industry experts.
- Assessment: practicals and live project-based assessment.
- Fee: Availability of installment payment via cash, card or cheque.
- Mode of Study: Classroom, online, or fast track learning.
WAC Score Card: 9.5/10
Address \: New # 30, Old # 16A, Third Main Road,
Rajalakshmi Nagar, Velachery, (Opp. to Murugan Kalyana Mandapam),
Chennai – 600 042 (Visit website for more branch details)
Phone No.: +91-9884412301
Rank 3: Icongen
One of the top Big Data institutes in Chennai, Icongen is located in Velachery. They provide training that starts from basic ideas and goes on to advanced concepts of Big Data. Icongen is known for its excellence in providing quality education. Things to know :
- Mode of Study: Online. Icongen believes in conducting training through online mode.
- Assessments: Real-life project-based assignments.
- Placement: Assured placements after training.
Overall WAC Score Card: 9/10
Address: No:10/1, SPIC Nagar, Vijayanagar, Velachery
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600042 India
Phone No.: +91-9361217989
Rank 4: Geoinsyssoft
With over 14 years of experience in training students, Geoinsyssoft is one of the oldest Big data institutes in Chennai. Their well-designed course has more than 20 modules to learn from. A few insights about their program :
- Training: Led by a group of veteran industry professionals, their training is top-notch.
- Experience: They have a history of training more than 10,000 students.
- Industry exposure: Linked to some of the biggest firms such as Larsen and Tubro, HCL, HP, Infosys, and so on.
Overall WAC Score Card: 8.5/10
Contact Details -:
Address: No. 10/60, Balaji Nagar, First Main Road, Ekkaduthangal, Chennai-600032 (Visit website for more branch details)
Phone No.: +91 9884218531
Rank 5: Simplilearn
Simplilearn has taught over 20,000 students in Chennai since its inception. It has learners starting from college students to corporate biggies. Having on board Big data influencer Mr. Ronald Van Loon as an advisor, Simplilearn is one of the top Big data institute in Chennai. Its overview :
- Fees: Starts from 18,999 Rupees.
- Projects: 4 real-world industry projects so you learn practically.
- Mode of Study: Online.
- Assistance: Although the course is conducted online, be assured you’ll get 24/7 teaching assistance.
WAC Overall Score Card: 8/10
Address: RMZ Milenia Business Park, Phase 2, Campus 4B, 6th Floor Unit 602A, No 143 Dr, MGR Main Rd, Kandancavadi, Perungudi, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600096
Phone No.: 1800 212 7688
Rank 6: SLA Jobs
Known for delivering great placement support, SLA Jobs is a fast-growing Big Data institute in Chennai. They focus mostly on personalized guidance providing and mentorship to make learning easier. Needless to say, their aim is to provide the best Big Data training in Chennai. Facts to know about them :
- Mode of study: Classroom as well as online.
- Trainer: Having more than 12 years of experience in the field.
- Certification: Industry oriented certification supported by Cisco and Dell.
Overall WAC Score Card: 7.5/10
Address: No: 10, PT Rajan Salai, KK Nagar Chennai – 600 078, Tamil Nadu. Landmark : Shivan Park / Karnataka Bank Building
Phone No.: +91 860 8700 340
Rank 7: Bluemix Technologies
Bluemix Technologies is different. They provide you with a scholarship if needed and also charge minimal fees for their course. The reason they are a well known Big Data institute in Chennai is because of the fact that their main focus is imparting knowledge. Top features of Bluemix are :
- Batch Size: Small batch sizes to provide better attention.
- Placement: Guarantees placement after training.
- Course content: Up to date course content.
Overall WAC Score Card: 7.5/10
Contact Details -:
Address: 2nd floor, M S complex, Near medavakkam junction, Anna Street, Medavakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600100
Phone No.: +91-9940058102
This was all about our list of top Big data institutes in Chennai. Make sure you go through our list carefully and decide which one to join rationally. Good Luck!
All you need to know about Big Data
|Introduction to Big Data||Career Options after Big Data|
|4 V’s of Big Data||Big Data for Business Growth|
|Uses of Big Data||Benefits of Big Data|
|Demerits of Big Data||Salary after Big Data Courses|
Learn Big Data
|Top 7 Big Data University/ Colleges in India||Top 7 Training Institutes of Big Data|
|Top 7 Online Big Data Programs||Top 7 Certification Courses of Big Data|
Learn Big Data with WAC
|Big Data Webinars||Big Data Workshops|
|Big Data Summer Training||Big Data One-on-One Training|
|Big Data Online Summer Training||Big Data Recorded Training|
Other Skills in Demand
|Artificial Intelligence||Data Science|
|Digital Marketing||Business Analytics|
|Big Data||Internet of Things|
|Python Programming||Robotics & Embedded System|
|Android App Development||Machine Learning|