Top 9 TNPSC Coaching Centre in Coimbatore is an article drafted and crafted by WAC’s Research team as more and more students are finding Professional Training in order to crack the TNPSC exam with the best marks possible. Getting into the Best TNPSC Coaching Centre in Coimbatore can give any student an edge over others and it is really beneficial for any student to join the top Best Coaching Centre For TNPSC in Coimbatore.
- What is TNPSC?
- How to Choose the Best TNPSC Coaching Centre in Coimbatore?
- List of 9 Best TNPSC Coaching Centre in Coimbatore
- TNPSC Eligibility Criteria
- TNPSC Group 1 Examination | Important Dates
- New Changes in the TNPSC Examination Rule
- TNPSC Group 1 Examination | Application Form
- TNPSC Group 2 examination – Application Form
- TNPSC | Exam Pattern
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Frequently Asked Questions | TNPSC Coaching Centre in Coimbatore
Are you applying for the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission ( TNPSC ) exams and searching for the best TNPSC coaching center in Coimbatore? Keep reading, as this article will give you complete information related to the TNPSC coaching center in Coimbatore.
What is TNPSC?
The constitution of India established TNPSC in 1929 to have a significant public service in the future. In TNPSC, only the Tamil Nadu Government recruits the candidates to serve their different roles in the different departments related to the government job post.
The TNPSC, the Tamil Nadu Service Commission, is a Tamil Nadu Government department responsible for governing the recruitment of personnel into the state’s public service. TNPSC is known as the successor of the Madras service commission, which came into the act of the Madras legislature. In the year 1928, and was also the first provincial public service commission in India. In the year 1970, it adopted its current name. TNPSC operates under Articles 315 to 323 of Part XIV of the Indian Constitution.
At a time Madras Public Service Commission was then Renamed as the Tamil Nadu
This commission was started with three members, including the chairman. After the re-organization of the states in the year 1957, various state-level commissions were also constituted. The Madras service commission then became the Madras public service commission in 1957 with the headquarters at Madras. During the year 1970, when the state name was changed into Tamil Nadu, the Madras public service commission was then renamed as the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission that is TNPSC.
How to Choose the Best TNPSC Coaching Centre in Coimbatore?
Selecting the TNPSC coaching center in Coimbatore can be tricky for the ones applying for the TNPSC coaching center in Coimbatore. With several TNPSC coaching centers in Coimbatore claiming to be the best TNPSC coaching center in Coimbatore, how to choose the perfect one for you? Finding the right TNPSC coaching center in Coimbatore is significant. The right TNPSC coaching center in Coimbatore will provide an added edge to your studies compared to self-study or another TNPSC coaching center in Coimbatore.
Hence, before selecting the best TNPSC coaching center in Coimbatore, the aspirants should analyze multiple coaching institutes and select the best TNPSC coaching center in Coimbatore for them.
Here are the 10 things to consider before choosing the best TNPSC coaching center in Coimbatore for you.
The faculty of a TNPSC coaching center in Coimbatore represents its true face value. With years of expertise in teaching and exam preparation, a skilled and efficient faculty can bring out the best in its students.
A well-developed infrastructure provides a greater learning environment and a better learning experience with uplifted moods than underdeveloped infrastructure. So choose a good infrastructure TNPSC coaching center in Coimbatore.
A good TNPSC coaching center in Coimbatore provides well-researched and structured course content to the students ensuring the proper preparation of its students.
Past results of a TNPSC coaching center in Coimbatore show how competent the institute is compared to another TNPSC coaching center in Coimbatore. Always go for a TNPSC coaching center in Coimbatore with good past results.
Fee Structure & Value for Money
Fees are a crucial factor for decision-making for many students. Hence, opting for a TNPSC coaching center in Coimbatore, which provides quality education that fits the budget, is the best option.
Traveling distance and time is essential while choosing a perfect TNPSC coaching center in Coimbatore. Opting for a TNPSC coaching center in Coimbatore, which consumes less traveling time and can be reached easily by public transport, is preferred.
List of 9 Best TNPSC Coaching Centre in Coimbatore
The Institution’s / Organization’s Ranking done by WAC results from the research done by our team. It is totally Independent of the Rankings done by the Govt. Bodies. If any Institute has any Queries regarding any Information Updates or has conflicting ideas in terms of Ranking positions, can contact us. Email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call on +91-9818198188.
We are going to help you in choosing the right TNPSC Coaching Centre in Coimbatore. You can discover a rundown list of the 9 Best TNPSC Coaching Centre in Coimbatore as per our research:
Rank 1: We Shine Academy | Best TNPSC Coaching Centre in Coimbatore
We Shine Academy is known as one of the most reputed TNPSC coaching centers in Coimbatore. They tend to provide the best coaching class for the candidates for their TNPSC examination. They support the candidates till they get places in the TNPSC.
- We Shine Academy faculties consist of TNPSC Coaching center in Coimbatore experts, and they approach their candidates in a very holistic way.
- We Shine Academy also provides weekday and weekend classes according to the batch-wise system.
- We Shine Academy also provides candidates with precise study material according to the current syllabus.
- The academy also provides free demo classes to demonstrate their teaching skills and approaches for their betterment.
- Bank Exam
- Police Exam
Rank 2: Shanmugam IAS Academy | One of the Best TNPSC Coaching Centre in Coimbatore
Shanmugam IAS Academy is one of the best and the foremost TNPSC coaching center in Coimbatore for the TNPSC examination preparation in Coimbatore. They have started their institution in the year 2006. Also, they have helped many candidates to achieve their dreams. They have very experienced faculties, which are the pillars of their institution, making their institution one of the best TNPSC coaching centers in Coimbatore.
- We provide classes by our experienced teachers.
- We provide our study materials.
- We take weekly tests completing the syllabus.
- We provide weekly sessions for immediate discussions of the queries.
Rank 3: Imayam IAS Academy | TNPSC Coaching Centre in Coimbatore
Imayam IAS Academy TNPSC Coaching Centre in Coimbatore is also considered one of the most eminent TNPSC coaching center in Coimbatore. This academy TNPSC Coaching centre in Coimbatore tries its level best to make their aspirant achieve their dreams. They also have the best-experienced mentors for giving their guidance to the candidates for the TNPSC examination. Candidates who want to join this TNPSC Coaching Centre in Coimbatore academy can also attend a demo session before joining to know about the coaching provided by the experienced staff.
- We have the best professors to guide you.
- We provide free demo sessions for the candidates.
- We provide the latest study material.
- Bank Exam
- Address: 72, Crosscut Road Gandhipuram, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu- 641012
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.imayamiasacademy.in/
Rank 4: Unique IAS Academy | TNPSC Coaching Centre in Coimbatore
The Unique IAS academy is one of the most prominent TNPSC coaching centre in Coimbatore TNPSC in Coimbatore. This institution provides a good platform for candidates who want to work as civil servants. This institution provides the best coaching for the civil services preparation by their experts who guides and motivates the candidates to move further in achieving their targets. They also provide enhanced resources to prepare for the examination of TNPSC.
- We provide appropriate resources for the preparation.
- We have experts to guide us for the best usage of resources.
- We manage the syllabus for the candidates according to the time limit.
- Address: Avinashi Road, Hope College, Peelamedu Coimbatore. Pin code: 641004.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.uniqueiasacademy.com/
Rank 5: Astros Education
Astro Education is considered as one of the quality TNPSC coaching centre in Coimbatore for the TNPSC examination. The main aim of the institution is to enlighten and guide the aspirants to succeed in their goals. The institute TNPSC Coaching Centre in Coimbatore consists of well-experienced faculty members to provide the appropriate guidance for the candidates to examine civil servants. The institution’s teaching is unique, and their derived shortcuts help the aspirants clear their exams easily. They also provide well-organized study material for the preparation of TNPSC.
- We have a well-experienced teaching staff for the candidates.
- We have unique training sessions for the candidates.
- We provide helpful shortcuts and knowledge to the candidates for better results.
- We provide well-managed study materials.
- Address: Near GP bus stop, Gandhipuram, Pin code- 641012
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://astroeducation.in/
Rank 6: Sai IAS Academy
Sai IAS academy is one of the most renowned TNPSC coaching centers in CoimbatoreThis academy was founded in 2015. They provide the right guidance and coaching guidance by their experienced professional experts with the right material for preparing for the civil service examination.
- We provide proper guidance to the candidates with the help of experts.
- We provide the best and technologically equipped classrooms.
- We have a team of experts and professionals to guide the candidates.
- Address: Sai Sruthi building, Ramer Kovil Street, Ramnagar Coimbatore. Tamil Nadu 641009
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://saiasacademy.com/
Rank 7: iGRIV IAS Academy
iGirv IAS academy is one of the most leading TNPSC coaching centre in Coimbatore TNPSC in Coimbatore. For the candidates who want to join in civil service, this academy provides comprehensive training as well as coaching for clearing the TNPSC examination. They also consist of experienced faculties that guide and enlighten the path to achieve the goal.
- We provide the best training to the candidates for the examinations.
- We consist of a well-experienced team for the candidate’s guidance.
- Address: 12, West powerhouse Road, Tatabad, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641012
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://igriviasacademy.com/
Rank 8: Sakthy Academy
The Sakthy academy is one of the best TNPSC coaching centre in Coimbatore for the TNPSC examination in Coimbatore. This academy serves the best quality of coaching for the candidates to achieve their goals. This institution also consists of well-experienced subject experts who provide individual attention to everyone, this brings out the best individual talents and their development skills which help them to qualify for the examination. They also provide their study resources and also helps them to prepare for the TNPSC examination.
- We provide the best quality of training to the candidates.
- We consist of well-experienced experts who pay attention to every candidate.
- We extract the best potential from the candidates.
- We provide the latest and helpful study material.
- POSTAL DEPT
- Address: Bharathi raja book house upstairs, Hopes bus stop, Peelamedu, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu Pincode: 641004
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://wwwsakthyacademy.com/
Rank 9: Race Institute
Race institute is known as one of the most prominent TNPSC coaching centre in Coimbatore for the TNPSC examination. This institution holds the best teaching staff with great experience and knowledge. The candidates who want to prepare for TNPSC Race are said to be one of the best coaching centers in Coimbatore.
- We consist of well-known teaching staff.
- We provide the candidates with the best study materials.
- We help the candidates to prepare them in a better way for the examination.
- Address: 1st Krishna building, 545, Diwan Bahadur Road, RS Puram, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu – 641002
- Website: https://raceinstitute.in/
TNPSC Eligibility Criteria
TNPSC Commission also determines the age limit and exam eligibility every year. The commission also conducts these examinations to recruit candidates for various posts in the state government’s departments every year. TNPSC commission also recruits candidates for posts under Group 1, Group 2, Group 3, Group 4, Engineering Services, Assistant System Engineer, Assistant Engineer, District Educational Officer, and the Village Administrative Officer.
TNPSC | Educational Qualification
The candidates can go through the summary to know the eligibility criteria and educational qualifications for the various groups and the examination under TNPSC 2020
|Exam name||Educational Qualification||Upper Age|
|TNPSC group 1 exam||Graduate||32 years|
|TNPSC group 2 exam||Graduate||42 years|
|TNPSC group 3 exam||Graduate||30 years|
|TNPSC group 4 exam||S.S.L.C.||30 years|
|TNPSC VAO Exam||S.S.L.C.||30 years|
|TNPSC Combined Engineering Services exam||B. E or B. Tech Degree||30 years|
|TNPSC Assistant Engineer exam||Master’s degree, B.T Or B. ED Degree||30 years|
|TNPSC District Educational Officer exam||48 years|
TNPSC Group: 1 Examination | Age Limit and Educational Qualification
The candidates must go through the below-mentioned eligibility criteria to make sure that they can apply for the exams. The eligibility criteria for the TNPSC Group 1 examination in terms of age limit and educational qualification differ from post to post.
The TNPSC Group 1 posts are as mentioned below-
- Deputy Superintendent of Police
- Deputy Collector
- Assistant Commissioner
- Deputy Registrar of Cooperative Societies
- Assistant Director of Rural Development
- District Officer (Fire & Rescue Services)
From the above-mentioned post, the criteria for age limit are different for the Assistant Commissioner. The details regarding the same are mentioned below-
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Deputy Collector||21-32 years|
|Deputy superintendent of police||21-32 years|
|Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies||21-32 years|
|Assistant Director of Rural Development||21-32 years|
|District officers (Fire and Rescue Services)||21-32 years|
|Assistant Commissioner||21-33 years|
The provision for upper age relaxation for SC/ ST/OBC categories and the other reserved categories for all the above-mentioned posts is 37 years.
|Post Name||Preferred Educational Qualifications||Extra Qualification|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police||A diploma or a degree in forensic science and criminology under a recognized University of India.||Candidates having National Awards for Physical Efficiency is more preferred.|
|Assistant Commissioner (C.T)||1st Preference: A Degree in Law as well as in the stream of Commerce together accompanied by a Diploma in theTaxation laws. 2nd Preference: A Degree in both the streams of Commerce as well as Law. 3rd Preference: A Degree in either the stream of Law or in Commerce along with a Diploma in Taxation laws. 4th Preference: A Degree in either Law or Commerce.||–|
|District Employment Officer||A Graduate in Economics, or Psychology, or Education, or Sociology, or Statistics, OR A PG Diploma in Social Science||Experience in the Industrial, or the Labour Welfare or even Personal Management is preferred.|
|Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies||1st preference: M.A. (Co-operation) Degree 2nd preference M.Com with Co-operation as a course subject. 3rd preference: B.A. (Co-operation degree)||–|
|Assistant Director of Rural Development Department||Post Graduate Degree in Rural Service of the Gandhi gram Rural Institute, Madurai OR Diploma or thePost Graduate Degree in Extension or Sociology.||–|
General Educational Qualifications
General Educational Qualifications for the above-mentioned posts requires a graduate degree from either of the three Universities :
- Any University incorporated by a State or Central Act.
- Any educational institute established under an Act of Parliament.
- Any University deemed under Section 3, UGC Act 1956.
Candidates applying for the TNPSC Group 1 exams for the post of the Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category-I) or the District Officer must have the following qualifications regarding physical.
|Post Name||Physical Qualifications|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category-I)||MenHeight should not be lower than 165cm.They should have at least 85cms around their chest WomenHeight should notlower than 155cms. Chest measurement in the case of women does not apply.|
|District Officer (Fire and Rescue Service)||MenHeight should not be lower than 165cm.Weight should not be lower than 50kgs.Chest should not be lower than 84cm. WomenHeight should not lower than 155cms. Chest measurement, as well as weight in the case of women, does not apply.|
TNPSC Group: 2 Examination | Age limit & Educational Qualification
The TNPSC Group 2 eligibility criteria examination regarding educational qualification, age limit, and Nationality are mentioned below.
The Candidates are only eligible if they fit in below-mentioned requirements-
- Citizen of India
- The subject of Nepal and Bhutan
- Tibetan refugees who came to India before January 1, 1962, for permanent residence.
- The Indian origin migrated from countries such as Vietnam, Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Uganda, the united republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Ethiopia, Zaire for permanent residence.
- The candidates who are under categories 3 or 5, subject to Bhutan or Nepal should obtain a certificate of eligibility provided by the Tamil Nadu Government.
The TNPSC age limit for Group 2 examination is between 18 to 30 years for all the posts except for the Sub- Registrar Grade 2, Probation Officer, and Junior Employment Officer. The age limit for the following are mentioned below-
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Sub- Registrar Grade 2||20-30 years|
|Probation Officer||22-30 years|
|Junior Employment Officer||18-40 years|
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Grade – I|
|Assistant Inspector in Local Fund Audit Department||Any Degree|
|Assistant Section Officer cum Programmer in TNPSC||M.C.A or Master’s degree in science (Information Programmer in Technology/ Computer science|
|Deputy Commercial||Bachelor’s Degree- BA, B.COM,|
|Tax Officer||B.SC, B.LIT, etc|
|Sub- Registrar||Bachelor’s degree|
|Probation officer||A degree of B.A., B.SC|
|In the prison Department||B.com, B.O.L, B.B.A, etc|
TNPSC Group: 3 Examination | Age limit & Educational Qualification
The TNPSC Group 3 Examination eligibility criteria for age limit and educational Qualification are mentioned below.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Station Fire Officer||20-30 years|
|Junior inspector of cooperative Society||18-30 years|
|Assistant supervisor of IndustrialCooperative Societies||18-30 years|
|Storekeeper in the employment &training Department||18-30 years|
|Storekeeper in the Industries &Commerce Department||18-30 years|
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Station Fire Officer||BA, or B.Sc., or B.Com, or B.O.L, or BBA from Madurai Kamaraj University, or B.Litt.from Madurai University|
|Store Keeper in the Employment and Training Department||Pre-University Course Exam, or Higher Secondary Exam|
|Junior Inspector of Cooperative Societies||Higher Secondary Course, or Diploma in Rural Services, or Pre-University Exam|
|Store Keeper in Employment as well as the Training Department with a Training wing||Pre-University Course Exam, or Higher Secondary Exam|
|Store-Keeper, Grade-II in Industries and Commerce Department||Pre-University Course Exam, or Higher Secondary Exam|
The candidates are asked to go through the below-mentioned eligibility criteria to make sure that they can apply for this examination. The TNPSC Group 4 examination eligibility criteria in terms of age limit and educational Qualification differs from post to post.
TNPSC Group: 4 Examination | Age limit & Educational Qualification
The TNPSC Group 4 posts are as follows:
- Village Administrative Officer
- Junior Assistant (Non-Security)
- Junior Assistant (Security)
- Bill collector, Grade I
- Field Surveyor
- Steno-Typist Grade III
|General||21 – 30 years|
|Backward classes||18-32 years|
|SC/ST ( VAO )||21-40 years|
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Village Administrative Officer||SSLC Certificate or an equivalent certificate|
|Bill Collector||SSLC Certificate or an equivalent certificate|
|Junior Assistant (Non-Security)||SSLC Certificate or an equivalent certificate|
|Junior Assistant (Security)||SSLC Certificate or an equivalent certificate|
|Field Surveyor||SSLC Certificate or an equivalent certificate|
|Draftsman||SSLC Certificate or an equivalent certificate|
|Typist||SSLC Certificate or an equivalent certificate ( knowing English, as well as the Tamil language for typewriting, is required )|
|Steno-Typist (Grade III)||SSLC Certificate or an equivalent certificate ( knowing English, as well as the Tamil language for typewriting, is required )|
TNPSC Group 1 Examination | Important Dates
The important dates for the TNPSC Group 1 examination 2020 are mentioned below-
The application starts on January 20, 2021
2. Last day for application
The last day for application falls on February 19, 2021
3. Release of Hall tickets.
The Hall tickets are released from February 2021
4. Prelims examination
The date for the exams of prelims is April 5, 2021
5. Prelims Result
The results of the prelims exams are declared in April 2021.
6. Mains exams
The Main exams are conducted in July 2021.
7. Mains result
The result for the mains exams will be declared in August 2021.
8. Interview Round
Interview rounds for students passing the Mains exams will be conducted from September 2021.
A merit list of students clearing the interview rounds will be released in November 2021.
New Changes in the TNPSC Examination Rule
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released 6 new rules in the exam as well as pattern regulations including Aadhar cards been made mandatory for the application. The new rules are made to take action against maloperations done in the previous examinations.
- Rule 1: TNPSC has made the Aadhar card mandatory for all of the applicants so that no applicant can fill the examination application more than once. No candidates will be allowed to sit for the exams without the Aadhar verification. Along with this the fingerprints of the candidates will be verified as well and will be compared before the examination.
- Rule 2: The availability of high-tech systems deployed in each examination center to ensure that no cheating or any malpractice happens during the examination.
- Rule 3: As per the new rules, the candidates will have the provision to opt for 3 districts as their centers for the TNPSC examination. To make the process effortless, the final center will be allotted by the TNPSC board.
- Rule 4: Once the counseling process is over, the list of the selection is made department wise, vacancy wise, quota wise as well as district wise and will be released by the exam board
- Rule 5: After completing the examination and its related procedures, the candidate’s name list will be released by the TNPSC board.
- Rule 6: The candidates can now access their answer sheets after the examination by paying a specific amount of fees.
TNPSC Group 1 Examination | Application Form
According to the official notification by TNPSC, the procedure of online application for TNPSC Group 1 examination 2021 has been started. The interested candidates can visit the official website of TNPSC to fill their application form. The last date of filing the application form for the TNPSC group 1 exam 2021 is 19th February 2021. The application form for the TNPSC Group 1 examination will be available in online mode only.
The prelims examination date for the TNPSC group 1 examination has been scheduled for 5th April. At the same time, the exact dates regarding the main examination have not been notified yet.
Some important details, as well as guidelines for TNPSC group 1 exam application form 2021, are mentioned below.
The candidates are advised to read this carefully before submitting the application form to eliminate any hassle.
TNPSC Group 1 Examination – Application Process
The eligible candidates need to follow the below-mentioned guidelines to fill the application form for the TNPSC Group 1 examination 2020.
The candidates are required to fill the form till or before February 19th, 2020. The candidates should read the guidelines carefully, as, after the form submission, no changes can be made to the form.
- The candidates must fill the form of the TNPSC Group 1 examination through the official websites.
- The candidates are required to attempt one-time registration (OTR) to create a dashboard where they can access the application form.
- The candidates must have a scanned copy of a recent photograph and their signature to complete the OTR.
- The candidates already registered, are required to use their ID and password to create a new OTR system.
- The candidates will complete the registration using personal information such as contact number, email, etc. Required for the registration. After the submission, their dashboard will be created
- After the dashboard is created, the students must click on the “Apply” link beside the post for which they want to apply. The candidate must use the same ID and password as generated at the One Time Registration
TNPSC Group 1 Examination – Application Fees
The application fee for TNPSC group 1 examination 2020 is mentioned below-
1. Registration Fee
The registration fee is to be paid at the time of registration is INR 150/-
2. Preliminary Examination Fee
The Preliminary Examination Fee of INR 100/- is to be paid at the time of the online application.
3. Mains Examination Fee
The Mains Examination Fee of INR 200/- is to be paid by the candidates who qualify for the preliminary round and get selected for the Mains exams.
TNPSC Group 2 examination – Application Form
The form is expected to be released very soon. The candidates who want to apply to utilize online for the TNPSC Group 2 can fill their application form online on the TNPSC official website. Before starting with the application process, the candidates are advised to make sure that they meet the TNPSC group 2 examination eligibility criteria for their preferred post.
TNPSC Group 2 examination – Application Process
The candidates can follow the mentioned steps to apply for the TNPSC Group 2 examination
Step 1: Register for the TNPSC group 2 exam
Firstly, the candidates need to register themselves on the TNPSC official website. The One Time Registration is valid for 5 years. The candidates who already have their OTR can skip this step.
For OTR on the official website, the candidates need to fill in all the required details in the online form. After that, the candidate also needs to upload the scanned images of their photograph, educational certificate, and signature. Once all the details are filled in and the documents are uploaded, the candidate needs to pay the OTR fee in online mode.
The Registration Fee for the exam is Rs. 150/-
Step 2: Fill the application form of TNPSC Group 2
Once registered, the candidates can log in to their registered accounts using their OTR I’d and password. After the candidates can fill the TNPSC group 2 application form for the post/service for which they want to apply.
Some particulars that the candidates need to enter in the application form are as follows-
Name Post applied
- Educational qualifications
- Communal category
- Date of birth
- Permanent/ Communication
- Email Id
- The choice for TNPSC exam center
Step 3: TNPSC Group 2 application fee submission
The candidates need to pay for TNPSC group 2 as below mentioned-
1. Preliminary Paper Fee
The Preliminary Examination Fee of INR 100/- is to be paid at the time of the online application.
2. Mains Paper Fee
The Mains Examination Fee of INR 150/- is paid by the candidates who qualify for the preliminary round and get selected for the Mains exams.
The TNPSC group 2 application fee for the preliminary paper can be paid online via credit card, debit card, net banking, etc., and offline via State Bank of India, Indian bank, Post office mode. The application fee for the main paper needs to be paid online mode by only those candidates who get shortlisted for the mains exams.
Step 4: Submission of the application form of TNPSC group 2
The candidates can submit the TNPSC group 2 application form by clicking on submit button. After the successful submission, the candidates can either print or save their application in PDF format.
TNPSC – Concession in Examination fee
The candidates who belong to the below-mentioned categories are exempted from paying the application fees.
|Category||Concession in Fee||Conditions Applied|
|(i) Scheduled Castes (SC ), scheduled Castes (Arunthathiyars), scheduled Tribes ( ST )||Fully Exempt||NIL|
|(ii) Differently Abled Persons||Fully Exempt||The disability should not be less than 40%|
|(iii) Destitute Widow of all communities||Fully Exempt||The DW certificate must be obtained from the RDO or the Sub Collector|
|(iv) Most Backward Class, orDe Notified Communities, Backward Classes (Other than Muslim), backward class (Muslim)||Full Exemption||Candidates who have not yet availed of the 3 free chances in any of the earlier recruitment.|
|(v) Ex-Servicemen||Fully Exempt||Candidates who have not yet availed of the 2 free chances in any of the earlier recruitment. Concession is not for those who have been recruited in any service or class, or category already.|
TNPSC | Exam Pattern
The combined examination 1 of civil services is taken by the TNPSC to appoint the candidates for group 1 vacancies in the Tamil Nadu administration. This Examination is also known as TNPSC group 1. The three stages are as follows-
The below-mentioned exam pattern is similar for all of the group 1 services within the Tamil Nadu administration. The candidates can apply for all the different posts such as Deputy Collector, Assistant Commissioner, Deputy Superintendent of Police, District officer, etc., and whose appointment will be done based on the TNPSC group 1 examination.
TNPSC Group 1 – Prelims
The examination pattern for the prelims exams are as follows-
|Name of the exam||Combined civil services -I (Prelims exam)|
|Number of papers||1|
|Number of questions||200|
|Nature of questions||objective type (MCQs)|
|Questions||Aptitude and Mental ability ( 25 questions in total shall be asked ) For which the minimum qualifying marks will be OC- 120 )|
The syllabus for the Prelims examination are as follows-
- The economy of the country
- Indian national movement
- General science
- Current events
- History and Indian culture
- Aptitude and mental ability tests & logical reasoning
- Indian Polity
From the total candidates who have appeared for the prelims examination, the TNPSC shortlists the candidates in the ratio of 1:50 for the mains examination.
TNPSC Group 1 – Mains
The examination pattern for the Main exams are as follows-
|Name of the exam||Combined civil services -I ( Group 1 ServicesMain Written Examination)|
|Number of papers||3|
|Total marks||Paper 1 – 250 marksPaper 2 – 250 marksPaper 3 – 250 marksInterview – 100 marks Total Marks = 750 +100 = 850|
|Nature of questions||Descriptive type|
|Min Qualifying Marks||OC = 340Other than the Open Category = 255|
|Duration||3 hours for every paper|
|Paper 1||Modern History of India as well as the Indian Culture Social Issues relating to India & Tamil Nadu General Aptitude and the Mental Ability (SSLC Standard)|
|Paper 2||Indian Polity as well as the Emerging Political issues that trends around the world having an effect on India Role and theImpact of Science & Technology in the development of Indian Tamil Society – Its Culture as well as Heritage|
|Paper 3||Indian Geography with afocussed reference to the state of Tamil Nadu Biodiversity, Environment, and Disaster Management Indian Economy – Its Current trends and its impact.|
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
In 1923, the government of India established a public service commission to examine the salary structure of the Indian civil service and the possibility of transferring some of the duties to the provincial services. The commission consists of five Englishmen and four Indians, along with Viscount Lee of Fareham serving as the chairman. The commission also indicated the rate regarding the Indianisation of the Indian civil service and the Indian police. It also tends to determine the rate that can do the Indian civil service with 50% of Indian membership in the upcoming 15 years and the same in the upcoming 25 years for the Indian police.
Madras presidency is said to be the first province in India to establish their service commission and was established under Madras legislature in the year 1929.
Recruitment procedure of TNPSC
- Article 320 (1) of the Indian constitution empowers the commission to examine appointments by the direct recruitment to the state services. The Department of Oral Test deals with the selection of the candidates for the appointment by the direct recruitment for various posts, the selection process consists of both the written examination and the oral test.
- The Oral test department also informs the candidates who have been summoned for the Oral Test, the details regarding the date, time, and venue for the Oral Test through individual communication.
- The original certificates of the candidates are verified on the same day of the oral test.
- For the selection of multiple posts, Post references options are also obtained from the eligible candidates.
- On the completion of the oral test, the consolidated mark list that is CML consists of the marks that the candidates obtain in both examination that is written examination and in the oral test are prepared and after the approval by the commission, it is displayed in the commission’s notice board and is also hosted in the website.
- After the selection and the Reserve, the list is prepared. After the commission’s approval, such selection and the reserve list are displayed on the commission’s notice board and the website. The above fact is also published in the leading Tamil and English diaries including the Directorate of information and public relations.
- The Approved list is of the selected candidates is then forwarded to the government and the HODs for the issue of the appointment orders. All of the selected candidates are also intimated through the individual communication
- The particulars regarding the joining duty of the selected candidates are obtained from the government and HODs’ concerns.
- The result of the selected candidates is released based on receipt of the documents and receipt as well as acceptance regarding the verification of the reports etc. By the commission and their name and the other particulars are then forwarded to the government as well as to the HOD’s concerned for the issue of appointment orders. The candidates are also informed through individual communication about the same.
- The oral test department also addresses the District collector and District vigilance committee and state-level scrutiny committee to the inquiry related to the community, Religion, nativity, claims made by the candidates, if required. In such cases, the particulars and names of the candidates are then forwarded to the Government and to the HODs concerned with a request to appoint the candidates temporarily subject to the receipt and the acceptance of verification reports related to the genuineness of their Religion/ Nativity/ Community claim.
- The oral department also addresses the Revenue Divisional Officers to inquire about the ‘Destitute Widow’ claim made by the candidates, if required.
- The oral test department also takes the necessary action to publish the details of the candidates that are selected in the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission’s Bulletin
The Other Work of the Department Includes
- The department also implements the Right to Information Act- 2005 in the letters and the spirit by providing the information by the petitioners under the described action. Thus, this helps empower the general public to know the information they require related to the department’s facts and functioning.
- The oral test department also furnishes suitable replies to the petitions received through the honorable Chief Minister’s Special Cell.
- The Oral test department also provides clarifications/ views by the Government/ HODs related to the fixation of seniority, alteration of the date of birth, etc.
- Candidates are also provided with the various information sought by them through the various facilities available in the Commission’s office, such as Email, Grievance Redressal Cell, etc. Apart from informing those candidates who can approach the Commission’s office in person.
Frequently Asked Questions | TNPSC Coaching Centre in Coimbatore
What languages are important for giving the TNPSC exam?
In case you don’t understand Tamil then English is the higher language for the TNPSC institution 2 examination due to the fact written exam is divided into two parts. The first is standard information and the second is the standard Tamil/standard English. There’s a choice both strive Tamil or English.
Are there any negative markings in the TNPSC exam?
No, there’s no negative mark in the TNPSC Examination. The main strategy of this exam is to answer all the questions, whether you’re sure about the answers or not. The basic strategy of passing this exam is to divide the questions in this manner:
Solve the known questions.
Then move on to doubtful questions.
Then solve unknown questions.
Then solve never heard questions.
Are TNPSC group 1 exams conducted each year?
Yes, the TNPSC group 1 exam is performed each year.
What is the marks distribution in the TNPSC exam?
Mains Exam and Oral Test. Subject Exam Duration Maximum Marks General Studies (Degree Standard) Paper-I 250 marks Paper-II 250 Marks Paper-III 250 Marks Interview Round one hundred Marks three Hours for every of written papers (nine hours) + Interview Round. The Total Marks are 850.
Which app is best for TNPSC Group 4?
The top 3 excellent apps for TNPSC assessments practice which includes Current Affairs and General Knowledge are :
- TNPSC Quiz Group four + VAO & Group 2 App.
- TNPSC Current Affairs Tamil App.
- Nithra TNPSC CCSE four 2020 (GROUP four + VAO) Exam Materials.
More Frequently Asked Questions About TNPSC
There are various institutes that are said best for TNPSC coaching in Coimbatore. We have ranked the top 9 of them in this article. Rank 1 is considered to be the best.
The fee structure of each institute is different. Here, we have disclosed the fees of every top TNPSC coaching in Coimbatore.
All the institutes present in our Best TNPSC coaching in Coimbatore’s list provide good study material but Rank 1 has been considered as the best among students.
Coimbatore has been called the best place to go for TNPSC coaching many times in the past. TNPSC coaching institutes in Coimbatore this city have produced a large number of IAS to date. Here, you will find the 9 Top TNPSC coaching in Coimbatore.
We have specified the timings of each institute in our article. You can join the one that best suits your requirements & needs.