Big Data being one of the most used technology in the world right now, more and more students are keen on learning the intricacies of it. Big Data is largely used in organizations to store, organize and analyze large volumes of data. Knowing the concept of Big Data can help you a lot in your future endeavors. For this reason, in the past few years, we have seen a significant growth in the number of Big Data Institutes in Delhi. Although it is not necessary to join any training institute, nevertheless, it is a good idea to join one so you can understand concepts better as well as clear your doubts.
TIPS TO HELP YOU CHOOSE FROM THE TOP 7 BIG DATA INSTITUTES IN DELHI
There are quite a few Big Data Institutes in Delhi. It might be a tedious job to visit each of them personally, gather data and select one. Hence, we have created a list of top 7 Big Data Institute in Delhi and ranked them on the basis of a few parameters. But, before you get going, here are a few tips to choose the best from the lot -:
- Compare fees offered by different institutes and have a clear idea of the price range of your course.
- Talk to ex-students of the institute, know about previous year results.
- Check about the institutes’ placement record.
- Make sure the training institute updates their course curriculum regularly.
- Take a look at the location, ensure it is easy to travel to.
Rank 1: TechStack
TechStack can easily be given the tag of the No. 1 institute for Big Data in Delhi region. Its mission is to help everyone learn Big Data with its course designed on the basis of global standards. They promise to surely make you a Big data expert within its course duration. Not just students, even business owners and working professionals are a fan of their teaching process! Things to know about TechStack :
- Eligibility: Basic Computer knowledge is required for you to join this course.
- Duration: 3 months of extensive training.
- Mode of Study: Classroom Training.
- Internship: Promises to get you an internship as well as assist in final placements.
Overall WAC Score Card: 9.5/10
Address : 4th Floor, Lane 2, Westend Marg, Behind Saket Metro Gate 2,
New Delhi- 110030
Phone No. : +91 9319844494
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Rank 2: Analytix Labs
Backed with sufficient case studies to make you learn from, Analytix Labs is the right place to learn Big Data from if you live in Delhi. Founded in 2011, Analytix labs have risen to become one of the top Big Data Institute in Delhi today. This is the only institute in Delhi that provides you with self-paced video learning material so you can learn at your own pace. Analytix labs have made learning easy! Here are a few areas on whose basis, we have ranked them :
- Fees: Starts from 20,000 Rupees for self-paced video classes and goes on to 48,000 Rupees for becoming a professional Big Data engineer.
- Mode of Study: Classroom & Online
- Study Material: PDF study materials provided.
- Evaluation: Weekly assignments.
Overall WAC Score Card: 9/10
Address: First Floor, A-78, A Block, Sector 2 (Adjacent to Sector 15 metro station) Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301, India.
Phone No.: +91 95-55-219007
Rank 3: KV Computer Home Private Limited (kvch)
KV Computer Home Private Limited, popularly known as kvch, was founded in the year 1991. With time, it has grown popularity as one of the top Big Data institute in Delhi. Assuring trainees with hands-on experience, kvch has been rendering quality education in the field of Big Data through experts in this field. Here’s an overview of their profile :
- Study Material: Free of cost study material, including PDF notes and videos.
- Mode of Study: Both on-site and off-site.
- Support services: Free of cost personality development sessions, mock interview.
- Faculty: Top-notch faculty having real time industry experience.
- Accommodation: Hostel accommodation available for students coming from outside Delhi.
Overall WAC Score Card: 8.5/10
Address: G-18 2nd floor, Preet Vihar, Delhi-110092.
Phone No.: +91-9212468525
Rank 4: Croma Campus
Established in the year 2008, Croma Campus is another top Big Data institute in Delhi. Today, Croma Campus caters to the learning needs of not just students from Delhi, but the whole of India. In fact, it has even taught students from across the globe. Offerings of Croma Campus in short :
- Placement: Job-oriented program curriculum, interview calls until students are placed.
- Mode of Study: Online & Classroom.
- Duration: 75 days for Indian candidates, 8 weekends, or 15 days for overseas.
- Trainers: Certified Big Data professionals with 10+ years of industry knowledge.
Overall WAC Score Card: 8/10
Address: G-21, Block G, Sector 3, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
Phone No.: 097115 26942
Rank 5: Digital Paradize
One of the top Big Data institute in Bangalore, Digital Paradize is successfully training hundreds of students every year. This institute teaches 16 modules of Big Data that consists the likes of Hive, Flume, Sqoop, Hbase, Apache Storm and more. Reasons to choose Digital Paradize :
- Faculty: Modules taught by certified trainers having 9+ years of experience.
- Placement: 100% Placement support.
- Payment: Flexible payment methods as well as money back guarantee if you’re not satisfied with the course after learning 3 days.
- Study Material: Free Cloudera certification study material.
Overall WAC Score Card: 7.5/10
Contact Details -:
Address: Canaught Place Training Center ,B Block, Near PVR Plaza, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001
Phone No.: +91 9582634403
Rank 6: Madrid Software Training Solutions
Another one of the top Big Data institute in Delhi is located near Saket, named Madrid Software Training Solutions. They have trained more than 5000 students and is surely one of the best in Delhi. Their main focus is to train students and make them professionals in Big Data analytics. Reasons to choose this institute over others are :
- Instructors: Serious trainers from Big corporate houses such as KPMG, Infosys and HCL.
- Evaluation: Daily assessments to keep a record of student learning.
- Placement: Gives you the chance to get placed in some of the best companies, for instance -Dell, Wipro, Capgemini, Genpact, or Paytm.
- Duration: 2 months or 4 months, you can choose between an advance or masters course.
Overall WAC Score Card: 7.5/10
Address: Plot No.262, First Floor, Near ITDC, In Front Of Satnam Farm, Westend Marg, Behind Saket Metro Station, Saket,
New Delhi – 110030
Phone No.: +91 – 9560785589
Rank 7: APTRON Solutions
Founded in 2003, Aptron has secured its place in the list of top Big Data institute in Delhi. Factors that make them the best over the rest are quality and rational approach to education. Led by a team of experts, they boast of one of the largest training center in Delhi. To summarize what Aptron provides with :
- Timings: Flexible timings to suit your needs.
- Batch Size: Small batch size, ensuring better student-teacher interaction.
- Placement: Assures 100% placement.
- Mode of Study: Classroom as well as online mode available.
Overall WAC Score Card: 7/10
Address: Bhikaji Cama Place New Delhi, Delhi 110070
Phone No.: +91-706-527-1000
This list has been carefully prepared to help you choose from the top Big Data institutes in Delhi. Delhi being one of the top study destinations for students, there are quite a number of institutes looking forward to train you. However, make sure to compare and contrast before you choose an institute. Good luck!
All you need to know about Big Data
|Introduction to Big Data||Career Options after Big Data|
|4 V’s of Big Data||Big Data for Business Growth|
|Uses of Big Data||Benefits of Big Data|
|Demerits of Big Data||Salary after Big Data Courses|
Learn Big Data
|Top 7 Big Data University/ Colleges in India||Top 7 Training Institutes of Big Data|
|Top 7 Online Big Data Programs||Top 7 Certification Courses of Big Data|
Learn Big Data with WAC
|Big Data Webinars||Big Data Workshops|
|Big Data Summer Training||Big Data One-on-One Training|
|Big Data Online Summer Training||Big Data Recorded Training|
Other Skills in Demand
|Artificial Intelligence||Data Science|
|Digital Marketing||Business Analytics|
|Big Data||Internet of Things|
|Python Programming||Robotics & Embedded System|
|Android App Development||Machine Learning|