10 Best MBA Colleges in Mumbai is an article drafted and crafted by WAC’s Research team as more and more students are finding Professional Training to crack the MBA exam with the best marks possible. Making the decision to attend an MBA college in Mumbai means you are ready to take your career and life to the next level and this list of 10 best MBA colleges in Mumbai will help you make that decision. Before making your final decision, however, there are several factors to consider when choosing an MBA college in Mumbai, such as location, reputation, faculty quality, and more. This list has been created based on these critical factors so you can be sure the best top MBA colleges in Mumbai are included on this list.
Searching for the MBA Colleges in Mumbai? Here’s the list of the Best MBA College in Mumbai drafted and crafted by the WAC’s research team to help you make the right decision. What is MBA?
Which career route to take on completing graduation? This is perhaps the biggest dilemma faced by students after college. The prospect of making the right decision can be quite daunting given the variety of options out there, many of which were unheard of until recently. Nonetheless, it is a crucial decision that can have a huge bearing on shaping one’s future. If you have basic managerial skills and secretly visualize yourself as the future CEO of a top-notch enterprise, an MBA program (Masters of Business Administration) is for you.
It is a sphere that is increasingly becoming popular. In fact, over the last few decades, the scales have definitely been titled in favor of this domain. Are you planning to pursue MBA from Mumbai, the financial capital of India? Searching for the List of Best MBA Colleges in Mumbai?
We have curated a list of the MBA Colleges in Mumbai’s top 10, along with the fee structure, placements, and other details for your ease.
The MBA program covers the major facets of management (Accounting, Economics, Marketing, Finance, Strategy/Frameworks, Human Resources, Organisational Behaviour, Leadership and Information Technology, etc.) The curriculum is designed to strengthen the theoretical foundation, provide practical opportunities (internships, research, projects & workshops) to build both hard & soft skills, open up a window of career opportunities and help start your own ventures.
Increasing Demand for MBAs
- Management education has witnessed explosive growth over the years. There is documented evidence that MBA is among the most hankered after an advanced degree in the country. According to the findings of the latest QUACQUARELLI SYMONDS (QS) survey, the hiring of fresh management graduates in the Asia-Pacific region, including India surged by 10% in 2017. The review also found a major increase in salary packages.
- Thanks to the wide spectrum of career options and perks like high salaries and wonderful designations etc. more and more students are eyeing an MBA as a gateway to a successful future. Not to mention, the demand for managerial talent has also intensified worldwide. Niche consulting firms and leading MNCs want to recruit brilliant minds with MBA credentials.
MBA Options In India VS Abroad
- The basic format and academic rigor provided by the coveted B-Schools across the globe follow more or less a similar pattern. However, there are some substantial differences between the Indian programs vis-a-vis those offered overseas. While good MBA programs, in general, are expensive, those pursued overseas are usually more costly and leave you burdened with heavy loans.
- An Indian MBA is a 2-year program, while a foreign university gets wrapped up in half the time (1 year). The admission procedure also varies. Aspirants have to clear entrance exams (CAT, SNAP, XAT, IIFT, etc.) with flying colors to join a top-tier college in India. Acquiring a degree in a foreign university, in contrast, requires a good GRE and GMAT score plus an impeccable academic record.
- For those eyeing a job overseas, a foreign MBA holds an edge as it helps understand business concepts from an international angle. And yes, a diverse student body and endless networking opportunities are some other incentives. Most importantly, the pay packages differ. The post-degree salary of a foreign MBA will be heftier than its Indian counterpart due to the depreciating value of the Indian rupee.
Types Of MBA
There are several options available for an MBA education in India. Apart from the regular two-year format, there is provision for a part-time course and an executive MBA program. Let’s compare the various types of courses to get some inkling about what they entail.
A full-time MBA is the most popular program and is usually recommended for fresh graduates. It is also the preferred choice of candidates with work experience looking for a career change. Remember, the regular MBA comprises an exhaustive syllabus and requires full attendance; hence aspirants cannot take up a job while studying.
The part-time program is ideal for working professionals. Since classes are held only on weekends or weekday evenings, the degree can be earned while doing a full-time job.
The third option (executive MBA) is conceived for executives with over 8-10 years of managerial experience. Though a tad flexible than the traditional 2-year program, it also requires extensive studying. Besides 6-12 hours of classes per week, aspirants must squeeze in additional study time (10-20+ hours) every week.
Why Choose MBA Colleges in Mumbai?
If you debate where to get your MBA degree in India, give some serious thought to Mumbai. Here are a few reasons for what makes it a great destination for the same.
Management Colleges of Repute
Mumbai has arguably some of the best establishments in the country that impart world-class education. While the city doesn’t have an IIM, it brags a wonderful mix of high-end and affordable colleges that cater to all segments of society.
Financial and Business Centre
Mumbai is the financial hub of the country. Home to the Bombay Stock Exchange, SEBI, and some of the best corporate houses and MNCs, the city is all about investment, industry, and entrepreneurship. Enjoying a high employment rate, Mumbai is the perfect place to embark on a successful career after graduating from an esteemed college.
From good accommodation options, and basic facilities to vibrant nightlife, restaurants, chic malls, and numerous historic attractions, the metropolis has it all. Not to mention, Mumbai is safe, has a marvelous infrastructure, and extremely organized public transportation that makes commuting around the city a breeze.
Now that we know a metropolis is a great place for higher education let’s talk a little about the 10 Best MBA Colleges in Mumbai without further ado!
List of 10 Best MBA Colleges in Mumbai | Get the MBA Colleges in Mumbai
The Institution’s / Organization’s Ranking done by WAC is a result of the research done by our team. It is totally Independent of the Rankings done by the Govt. Bodies. If any Institute has any Queries regarding any Information Updates or has conflicting ideas regarding Ranking positions, can contact us. Email at email@example.com or Call at +91-9818198188.
So in your search for the List of MBA Colleges in Mumbai, we are suggesting to you the 10 Best MBA Colleges in Mumbai:
Rank 1: Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS), named after the celebrated industrialist and philanthropist, Jamnalal Bajaj is counted among the top 10 MBA Colleges in Mumbai. Established in 1965 by the University of Mumbai in alliance with Stanford University, it is one of the pioneering colleges in Mumbai. Popularly referred to as a ‘CEO’s factory,’ JBIMS boasts a strong alumni network which is a source of inspiration to the students.
Course Name – Entrance & Eligibility
- Master in Management Studies (MMS) is the college’s stellar full-time program spanning two years. The course is split into four semesters of around 15 weeks each. The academic content is common for all students in the first year, but you can opt for specialization in disciplines like Marketing, Finance, Personnel, and Operations & Systems during the second year.
- Also, students can take up electives. Regular assignments, projects, research, extempore presentations, case studies, and quizzes are also part of the curriculum.
- The placements at JBIMS are at par with the prestigious IIMs in India. For the 2016-2018 academic session, the entire batch of 130 students snagged extremely rewarding jobs. The highest package offered was ₹30 lakhs per annum while the average salary was ₹18.91 lakhs per annum.
- Around 69 companies participated in the campus placements. Sectors such as BFSI, FMCG, and Pharmaceuticals were top recruiters. There were also some awesome job offers from Manufacturing, Telecom, Auto, Conglomerates, Consulting, E-commerce, and the IT division.
- JBIMS was the first college to offer a full-time MMS program in India. Boasting a legacy of 50+ years, the college has produced an impressive line-up of industry stalwarts and top honchos. The MMS program is affordable at JBIMS which makes it a premier center with the maximum ROI.
- The strategic location of the college right in the middle of the business district (Churchgate) is an added advantage. Proximity to several MNCs provides students with unparalleled corporate exposure. And yes, JBIMS has earned an excellent reputation in this sphere. It consistently features among the top 10 MBA colleges in Mumbai and is listed in Asia’s top 25 business schools by Asia Inc.
Rank 2: SP Jain Institute of Management & Research
SP Jain Institute of Management & Research (SPJIMR) is a name to reckon with in management education. Since its inception in 1981, there has been no looking back for SPJIMR. The private-run college made it to the coveted list of India’s top ten B-schools by 1994-1995 and has firmly retained this position ever since. SPJIMR is recognized for its distinguished pedagogic approach, pioneering programs, and emphasis on values. The location of the college in the heart of the financial capital is conducive to industry exposure.
Course Name – Entrance & Eligibility
- SP Jain offers a full-time 2-year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) which is equivalent to MBA. Students are selected on the basis of entrance exam (CAT or GMAT) score and their overall profile. The first-year topics are common for all students.
- The second-year (fourth and fifth trimester) focuses on core specializations in various disciplines (Finance Management, Marketing Management, Information Management, and Operations Management). Aspirants, however, have to choose the specialization at the application stage. Besides theoretical knowledge, SPJIMR lays emphasis on group work, mentorship programs, projects, and field assignments.
The recruitment drives organized by the college are excellent with great job openings. The average starting salary for the Class of 2018 was Rs.21.25 lakh as opposed to Rs.20 lakh the previous year. A major chunk of the batch received offers over Rs.17 lakh. Top recruiters included Boston Consulting Group, HUL, Amazon, GE, Axis Bank, Tata Administrative Services, P&G, Axis Bank, AstraZeneca, etc.
The admission process at SPJIMR is merit-based with no reservations even for SC/ST students. SPJIMR firmly believes in giving back to society. As a part of its Development of Corporate Citizenship (DOC) initiative, it’s mandatory for students to work on a 5-week internship with an NGO or the social faction of a corporate. In a rare shift, SPJIMR carries out autumn internships in September which are a huge success.
Rank 3: Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
NMIMS was established under Mumbai University in 1981 and bestowed the Deemed University status in 2003 by the Government of India. The college is a popular education destination for students seeking an MBA degree. Within a short span of 36 years, NMIMS has garnered quite an impressive reputation. It features in the coveted list of the top 10 MBA colleges in Mumbai. Other feathers in its plume include an A grade rating and accreditation by NAAC with a 3.59 CGPA. Its convenient location in the financial capital has enabled NMIMS to maintain strong ties with the industry, high-profile MNCs, and illustrious alumina.
Course Name – Entrance & Eligibility
NMIMS offers a full-time program in Master of Business Administration. Admission is through their own entrance test (NMAT) conducted by GMAC followed by a GD & PI. The course that spreads over a period of 2-years is split into six trimesters. Subjects in the first year are common, but final year students have the option of choosing from a variety of specializations (MBA core, HR, Analytics & Decision Science). NMIMS offers an array of electives for every trimester. All MBA students are required to engage in a summer project (6-8 weeks).
- NMIMS recorded a huge success in terms of final placements this season. The highest salary bagged by the class of 2018 (HR) was Rs.18 lakh per annum, and the average compensation was around 14 lakh.
- Around 46% of the batch received PPOs and PPIs. Companies like Goldman Sachs, GE, Microsoft, ITC, L’Oreal, Asian Paints, HUL, Deloitte, ICICI, Flipkart, and Aditya Birla Group amongst others visited the campus. International Placements were offered by Jumbo Electronics and Square Yards.
The score of the NMAT is accepted by over 20 MBA colleges. There is the facility to repeat the entrance exam again for a fee. Importance is laid on social sensitivity. NMIMS has partnerships with various international universities and industry leaders like Accenture.
Rank 4: National Institute of Industrial Engineering
Established in 1963, NITIE is one of the foremost B-schools in the country. Popularly known as the “Mecca of Supply Chain,” it is among the most sought-after institutions for pursuing a career in Supply Chain & Operational management. Boasting a legacy of more than 50 years in the Industry, NITIE has a huge alumni base comprising successful professionals and start-up founders. There’s more! NITIE is rated among the top 15 centers of Excellence by the Ministry of HRD alongside IISC, 6 IIMs & 7 IITs.
Course Name – Entrance & Eligibility
NITIE is offering Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Engineering (PGDIE), Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Management (PGDIM), Post Graduate Diploma in Manufacturing Management (PGDMM), Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Safety and Environmental Management (PGDM), and Post Graduate Diploma in Project Management (PGDPM). GATE scores are accepted for PGDMM and PGDIE courses and CAT percentile for PGDIM and PGISEM courses.
- NITIE has an excellent placement record. In the recent recruitment drive, the entire batch of 2018 bagged good jobs. The highest domestic salary was Rs.46.50 per annum while the average pay package stood at Rs.18.45.
- The college hosted 132 niche companies from various domains like industries, manufacturing BSFI, IT, consulting, and FMCG. Some of the top recruiters included Accenture, Amazon, Yes Bank, Colgate, Deloitte, KPMG, Nestle, Hindustan Unilever, P&G, Marico, and Price Waterhouse Cooper amongst others.
The NITIE campus surrounded by lush greenery, water bodies, and a serene environment is gorgeous. Admission into NITIE is limited only to engineers. Location in Mumbai’s commercial hub ensures good industrial connection and exposure. And yes, the programs are economical; hence, NITIE promises a great ROI.
- Address: P.O. Nite, Vihar Lake Road, Powai, Mumbai 400076
- Website: www.nitie.ac.in
Rank 5: K.J. Somaiya Institute of Management | List of MBA College in Mumbai
Established in 1981 as part of Somaiya Vidyavihar, the private-run college has emerged as one of the top MBA colleges in Mumbai. It has produced exceptional managers that hold strategic positions across various domains around the globe. Set on 60 acres, the medium-sized campus complete with greenery, trees, gardens, and world-class infrastructure is beautiful. Business Standard awarded SIMSR the ‘Super League 2 B-School’ tag in succession (2015, 2016 & 2017). It also grabbed the 10th spot among Private B-School by Education World in 2017. Other honors include ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 29990:2010 certification by Bureau Veritas.
Course Name – Entrance & Eligibility
The academic session of SIMSR goes by the semester system. The college offers full-time (2-year) MMS and PGDM programs in various disciplines. The former includes specialties in (Financial Management, Human Resource Development, Information Management, Management Studies & Marketing Management) while the latter include (International Business, Retail Management, Financial Services, Communications, and Healthcare Management). Admission is based on the score in CMAT/ GMAT/ XAT/ CAT followed by GD & PI.
SIMSR holds a good record in terms of placements. The Training & Placement Cell (TPC) on the campus helps students land lucrative jobs and internships. The college witnessed a great placement season in 2017-18 with participation by 175 companies from diverse sectors. The highest package was Rs.30.00 lakh per annum, and the average stood at Rs.9.87 per annum.
SIMSR is the first private college to have been conferred with autonomous status for its MMS program. SIMSR enjoys the Mumbai advantage in terms of industrial visits, live projects, and decent placements. The college has fostered links with several international universities for dual degree and exchange programs. Students can learn foreign languages (Mandarin, Spanish, French, German, Italian, and more). SIMSR lays emphasis on student empowerment.
Rank 6: Sydenham Institute of Management | List of MBA Colleges in Mumbai
Established in 1983, SIMSREE is a premium MBA College in Navi Mumbai that promises excellence in academics. In 30+ years of its existence, the college that follows the mantra ‘Work conquers all’ has exhibited spectacular growth in this competitive domain and is lauded for its efforts. SIMSREE’s strong corporate interface, notable alumni base, ranking among the top MBA colleges in Mumbai, and awards/certifications are proof of its commitment to imparting an exceptional learning experience that is holistic and enriching.
Course Name – Entrance & Eligibility
SIMSREE offers two programs (MMS and PGDBM) approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The two-year full-time courses run on a 4-semester pattern. The curriculum for MMS & PGDBM basically follows the same pattern. The first year focuses on strengthening the basic areas of business. In the second year, students can opt for specializations like (Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Operations & Systems). A compulsory 2-month summer internship is part of the curriculum.
The recruitment procedure is handled by the Placement Committee (a student body). The Committee is resourceful and goes all out to connect students with big corporates to help students land lucrative jobs and internships. The MBA college boasts an exceptional year-on-year (100%) placement record.
- The MMS program is linked to the University of Mumbai, but the degree for PGDBM (fully autonomous program) is conferred by the Government of Maharashtra. SIMSREE encourages students to undertake off-summer projects throughout the academic regimen with diverse industries.
- The culture at SIMSREE is student-centric which helps in inculcating managerial skills and a sense of responsibility. And yes, low fees and high pay packages ensure a great return on investment.
Rank 7: Tata Institute of Social Science | List of MBA Colleges in Mumbai
TISS making it to the 10 Best MBA colleges of Mumbai comes as no big surprise. Started as the Sir Dorabji Tata Graduate School of Social Work in 1936, TISS boasts a flawless reputation and long tradition of academic excellence in the education realm. The knowledge-oriented MBA programs at TISS are among the finest. They are carefully designed to prepare young minds with leadership qualities to face the challenges of the dynamic business marketplace.
Course Name – Entrance & Eligibility
TISS offers courses in Human Resources Management and Labour Relations, Globalisation and Labour, Social Entrepreneurship, and Disaster Management. The master’s programs are deemed equivalent to an MBA. Admission is on the basis of the TISSNET score. The 2-year program that runs on the semester system involves both theoretical learning and fieldwork.
A degree from TISS definitely has an edge. You are bound to land a good managerial position with a handsome pay package. The placement cell managed by the student body with valuable guidance from the faculty is extremely resourceful. It organizes seminars and conferences to bring together eminent personalities and students on the same platform for interactions. TISS enjoyed a spectacular placement season across its MBA program. The highest salary in 2018 was Rs.27 lakh while the average stood at Rs.18.77 lakh. Some popular recruiters include Bajaj Auto, L&T, HUL, Reliance Industries, Citi Bank, Accenture, Ola, and Cipla among several others.
The premier college has a team of brilliant academics that bring their in-depth experience and acumen to the classroom. TISS boasts a vibrant network of stellar alumni from diverse disciplines. Coming to accreditations, Tata institution earned a 3.86/4.00 rating from NAAC, the second-highest in the nation for a university.
Rank 8: L.N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development
Welingkar Institute of Management Development (WeSchool) consistently features among the top 30 education establishments in the country. Founded in 1977, it is a part of the esteemed Shikshana Prasaraka Mandali, with 43 colleges under its umbrella. The college focuses on imparting the key skills and knowledge to succeed in the constantly evolving business environment. WeSchool has a long list of credentials to its name. The latest is the “AICTE-CII National Award for Best College for Industry College Linkage 2015”.
Course Name – Entrance & Eligibility
WeSchool offers two types of courses (PGDM and MMS). Admission to the former is based on CET plus PI while that for the latter is through just the entrance test. Welingkar follows a trimester system (6 trimesters) over a period of 2 years. The PGDM is the flagship program that offers specializations in Marketing, Human Resources, Finance, and Operation. Students are encouraged to engage in live projects to garner hands-on experience.
- The Career Management Center (CMC) plays a pivotal role in helping students make the right employment choices. It organizes seminars and job expos for interactions between students and potential employers. The placements are decent.
- The highest package for 2017 was 13.5 lakhs (domestic) and the average was around 7-8 lakhs per annum. Companies like KPMG, JK Industries, HDFC Bank, NDTV, Asian Paints, UBS Bank, Crisil, Big FM, ITC Group, UB Group, and HCL Technologies have placed many students.
Welingkar recently renamed itself ‘We School’ after undergoing a complete makeover. Students have to take up a project under the Global Citizen Leader program. Welingkar has a unique teaching methodology that focuses on case studies. The college has links with some reputed foreign universities which translate into good job openings overseas.
Rank 9: Shailesh J.Mehta School of Management |List of MBA Colleges in Mumbai
Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management is another sought-after destination for aspiring managers in Mumbai. The institution that began operations in 1995 is part of the Indian College of Technology, Bombay (IITB). Though a fairly new entrant in this domain, it has garnered an enviable reputation for developing terrific managerial talent. What’s more, the SJMSOM campus is beautiful with world-class infrastructure, brilliant faculty, small batches, a great alumni base, and much more. The school grabbed the fifth spot in the National Institutional Ranking Framework Management (2018) and the 16th in India’s Top 100 Management Schools survey by Outlook (2017).
Course Name – Entrance & Eligibility
SJMSOM offers a Master of Management on the basis of a CAT score. It is an autonomous full-time program spread over a period of two years. The curriculum covers all the core subjects in the 1st year with provision for electives and specializations in (Marketing, Finance, Information Technology, Operations, and Human Resource Management) in the second year. Stress is laid on case-based assignments.
The recruitment scenario at SJMSOM is improving with every passing year. Students are acquiring good packages in diverse profiles from niche companies. The average compensation for the 2018 batch was around Rs.17.00 lakhs while the maximum salary offered was Rs.28 lakhs per annum. Some of the prominent recruiters that visit the campus include SAP, Siemens, Whirlpool, P&G, Nestle, Asian Paints, Mondelez, J&J, etc.
The IIT tag acknowledged worldwide definitely adds value to a student’s resume. SJMSOM offers one of the best student-faculty ratios (1: 10) in a B-School. The college has a Society for Innovation and Entrepreneurship (SINE) a business incubator that provides both funds and support to up-and-coming entrepreneurs.
- Address: Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, Powai, Mumbai
- Website: http://www.som.iitb.ac.in/
Rank 10: SIES College of Management Studies | List of MBA Colleges in Mumbai
This is another popular destination for students seeking a top-notch MBA college in Mumbai. The college was launched in 1995 to train the next generation of business honchos with managerial and analytical skills for future success. Thanks to a distinguished faculty, ultramodern infrastructure, close ties with industry players, and excellent academics, the college is counted among the top MBA colleges in Mumbai. Not to mention, SIESCOMS has several national and international accreditations under its belt.
Course Name – Entrance & Eligibility
- SIESCOMS offers two (MMS and PGDM) AICTE-approved programs. Both the courses are full-time (2-year) and follow the 4-semester system pattern. Students have the flexibility of choosing from multiple specializations like Marketing, Finance, Operations, and System & HR. Apart from compulsory electives (NGO Management & Business Ethics), there are other choices like journalism and Indian culture & heritage, etc.
- After the 1st year, there is a 2-month summer training program. Students are urged to take up research and live projects throughout the academic term.
The placement track record of the college is pretty decent with almost 70-75% of the students bagging good salary packages. The recruitment committee strives hard to help students get high-paying jobs in suitable profiles. The current season that hosted 130 niche companies was impressive. The highest salary offered to the 2018 batch was Rs.17.50 lakh while the average was Rs.6.81 lakh per annum.
There are many things that set SIESCOMS apart from other MBA colleges in Mumbai. It offers a 2-week induction course. Also, scholarships are offered to bright minds with financial constraints. Students have the liberty to go for dual specialization. And yes, there is a lovely temple inside the campus.
- The content published on this page is a compiled result of What After College’s Research team. TWhat devises the research parameters and the content structure after College’s Research Team, and it is not related to rankings done by governmental bodies.
- A third party has purely done this research. Kindly contact +91 9818198188 to make desired changes in the contact information related to your college.
Specialization in MBA Programs
Over the years, specialization in MBA programs is on the rise. The courses that focus on a specific branch of business help enhance ta potential candidate’s knowledge base and expertise in that area. At the same time, there are numerous specialization courses available in India (over 40). Some popular and in-demand programs are listed below.
Finance is one of the most popular disciplines of specialization. Covering subjects like costing, budgeting, management accounting, international finance, mergers and acquisitions, banking, corporate risk, and more, competence in this field helps in planning and controlling the money matters of an enterprise with efficiency.
- This is another preferred MBA specialization that can open up a world of opportunities. Marketing contributes to a company’s growth, profitability, and expansion prospects.
- The course encompasses various facets like consumer behavior, business ethics, advertising, brand management, public relations, sales strategies, etc. to ensure a company is always on the top of the game. It is perfect for extroverts with excellent communication skills and a flair for creativity.
Human Resources Management
This course prepares students to plan, direct and coordinate the administrative functions of an organization effectively. The purpose is to recruit and retain the right workforce, focus on policies, team building, strategic goals, policies, employee performance, and much more. Individuals with superb patience, excellent negotiation capabilities, and the knack to settle disputes can opt for this realm.
The specialization can take the career of software engineers and IT professionals to great heights. Students are trained to merge innovative technology trends with management tactics and come up with effective solutions to meet the challenges of the global business landscape.
An MBA in International Business is a popular choice among students. The specialization teaches strategies to plan cross-country operations like marketing, finance, and resource management with deftness. This concentration ensures all compliance requirements from the global perspective are being met and business objectives attained.
Careers After MBA
When it comes to master’s degrees, the lure for management studies is strong among Indian graduates. And rightly so! The qualification acquired from premier MBA colleges is versatile, extremely valuable, and acknowledged worldwide. It can give a tremendous boost to your career prospects. Armed with the credentials, you can explore a range of lucrative avenues depending on your interest, related specialization, and aspirations. Read on for a few options.
- Management Consultant
- Sales Analyst
- Investment banker
- Operation Expert
- Financial Advisor
- Marketing Manager
- Media Planner
- Risk & Insurance manager
- HR Manager
The above are just a few possibilities. There are many more dynamic job profiles out there. If you are not interested in climbing the corporate ladder, there is room for further studies or taking the educationist route. An MBA program also helps nurture your entrepreneurial aptitude. The skill-based education furnishes you with the right knowledge and expertise to launch your own venture.
- If you want to thrive in today’s cut-throat business environment, an MBA at a top-class institution is the answer. Despite being a huge financial investment, a management degree has the potential to bring back ten-fold down the line. Landing a top managerial position with a handsome salary is not the only perk.
- There is a lot more! An MBA exam can propel your career in the right direction by equipping you with the essential know-how and proficiency to make a smooth foray into the aggressive business world. What’s more, it enhances your confidence, teaches you professionalism, and provides access to excellent networking opportunities.
- And oh, you can dream big and even become an entrepreneur. Let’s not forget that the credentials are recognized worldwide, giving you the chance to explore career options overseas.
Best wishes for your academic journey towards a successful career in management!
Frequently Asked Questions About MBA Colleges in Mumbai
Various institutes are said best for MBA Colleges in Navi Mumbai. We have ranked the top 10 MBA colleges in Mumbai in this article. Rank 1 is considered to be the best.
The fee structure of each institute is different. Here, we have disclosed the fees of every Top 10 MBA colleges in Mumbai.
All the institutes present in our Best MBA Colleges in Mumbai list provide good study material, but Rank 1 has been considered the best among students.
Mumbai has been called the best place to go for MBA College many times in the past. MBA College in Navi Mumbai this city has produced a large number of MBA students to date. Here, you will find the 10 Best MBA colleges in Mumbai.
We have specified the timings of each institute in our article. You can join the one that best suits your requirements & needs.