Top 7 IIT JEE Coaching in Delhi is an article drafted and crafted by WAC’s Research team as more and more students are finding Professional Training to crack the exam with the best marks possible. Getting into the best coaching institute for IIT in Delhi can give any student an edge over others. It is beneficial for any student to join the Top IIT Coaching in Delhi.
To achieve any target, the continuous struggle is the must thing. And clearing one of the toughest entrance exams of the country is not a piece of cake. Every student who wants to be an engineering dream to get admission in IIT JEE, and for admission, they have to crack the IIT JEE entrance tests, which organize at the centre level and opens entry for all students coming from any corner of the country.
- IIT JEE (Main and Advanced Exams)
- Why Choose Coaching in Delhi for IIT JEE Preparation?
- How To Select IIT JEE Coaching in Delhi?
- List of Top 7 IIT JEE Coaching in Delhi
- Online IIT Coaching Vs Offline IIT Coaching in Delhi
- Frequently Asked Questions
- More Frequently Asked Questions About IIT JEE Coaching
The craze for IIT-JEE can be seen as every year, lakhs of aspirants apply for JEE to get admission into some of the reputed colleges of the National level, be it IIT or any other National institute. So, choosing IIT coaching in Delhi is the best option.
To take admission in any of the courses offered by IIT, students need to give the entrance tests and clear them with excellent marks then the only access can be available to them. And in the preparation period, coaching institutes can genuinely help the students with their proper guidance and study materials, and IIT coaching in Delhi can be your choice.
IIT JEE (Main and Advanced Exams)
IIT JEE is an entrance test conducted in two phases IIT JEE Main and IIT JEE Advanced. The entrance exam is conducted to take admission for engineering undergraduate courses. Around 10 lakh students apply for IIT JEE with the dream to get access in one of the reputed colleges of the country. IIT coaching in Delhi can help to crack the exam.
Eligibility Criteria for Appearing in IIT JEE Main
Applicants applying for JEE Main tests must fulfill the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age limit, number of attempts & State eligibility by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Before filing the application form, candidates must check whether they are eligible or not. Students should keep important documents such as Class 10th certificate, Class 12th or equivalent mark sheet, etc. for JEE Main 2021 registration as per the eligibility criteria.
If any candidate lacks in meeting any eligibility criteria, he/she will not be eligible to apply for the entrance exam.
- Qualifying exam for JEE Main: Class 12th Board exam/Intermediate examination or equivalent examination.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit for the candidates.
- Qualifying Year of 10+2 level exam: Students who have passed the qualifying exam in 2019, 2020 or appearing in 2021 and will be appearing in 2021 are eligible for JEE Main 2021. 75% of marks in 10+2 are required to apply for IIT JEE. There is a relaxation of 10% for reserved categories.
- Subjects: Candidates should have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in their 10+2 qualifying examination.
- Number of Attempts: Students can attempt the entrance test for 3 consecutive years and twice a year. It means there are a total of 6 attempts.
- Months of Exam: January and April
Aspirants seeking to crack the entrance exam should join IIT coaching in Delhi and there are many best IIT JEE coaching in Delhi.
Eligibility Criteria for Appearing in JEE Advanced
- Aspirants with eligibility to give IIT JEE Main are eligible to give IIT JEE Advanced but after clearing JEE Main. Out of all the candidates who applied for IIT JEE, only 2,24,000 students who clear JEE Main will be eligible to appear for the exam in JEE Advanced. The selection will be based on AIR means All India Rank or merit list and this can be made possible by joining the best IIT JEE coaching in Delhi.
- To crack the entrance exam, dedicated and tough preparation is required and top IIT JEE Coaching in Delhi can provide the right guidance to achieve their goal.
Why Choose Coaching in Delhi for IIT JEE Preparation?
- The Science stream definitely attracts students and those who want to make a career in the science field should know why IITs are a great choice for higher study. IIT provides the best education in the science, technology, and engineering field with a secure future, good salary, and immense job opportunities.
- All types of students whether they are a brilliant or average dream to secure a seat in the IITs and so the competition is extremely high. To deal with the tough competition, defeating others to secure the position, students will require the best support in form of the coaching institutes. And what can be better than Delhi! Delhi has the best coaching institutes for IIT in Delhi.
- Delhi has the best coaching institutes with all the facilities for students. Selecting Delhi’s coaching institute for IIT JEE preparation will be a great option. Wisely select IIT Coaching in Delhi.
How To Select IIT JEE Coaching in Delhi?
If you are also among those who are dreaming of becoming an engineer, then we all know that to become an engineer one has to go through the tough entrance exam. Although for admission to the best colleges of engineering, you have the option of many entrance exams JEE is the most important among them all.
Every year, lakhs of students give exams for JEE, but only a few percent of these students get selected and for this IIT JEE coaching in Delhi can help. If you too are preparing for this entrance exam then you must be aware that it is not possible to take these exams without the help of any coaching. If you are going to take admission in any coaching institute then today we are going to tell you about some tips which will help you a lot in choosing the best IIT JEE coaching in New Delhi.
Feedback of Students
If you are going to take admission in any coaching institute, then check with the previous students who have already studied or are studying there for the course. You will need to get feedback about teachers, study material, test series, quality of education, preparation, etc from other students.
Apart from this feedbacks, find out the success percentage of students who have studied there and have given the entrance. It is also important to know the percentage of students of the coaching classes who have secured a position in the top rank in the examination of JEE last year. Join the best coaching for IIT JEE in Delhi.
Inquire About the Faculty Member of the Institutes
Even after getting feedback from previous students of the coaching classes, do not rush to take in any coaching institute. But, be double sure about the staff, experts, faculty members, and teachers of the coaching. Because the faculty of any coaching institute is its foundation.
Students will learn what they teach, so they should be the best education provider. Before taking admission, do a thorough investigation of the expertise of the teachers and the results of their subject. IIT institute in Delhi provides the best faculties.
Fees Structure of the Institute
After being completely satisfied with the faculty and teachers, now compare the fee structure of at least two-three coaching institutes. The fee of any institute should justify their result. There are some coaching institutes that charge high fees but their results are not up to the mark. So, the fee structure and percentage of the result should go hand in hand.
Also, a few coaching institutes run scholarship programs so that the needy students and deserving students can get some concession in fees. Coaching institutes sometimes charge extra for test series and study materials, so confirm about it beforehand. So to deal with it wisely select the best coaching for IIT JEE in Delhi.
Inquire About the Test Series
To crack any competitive exam, practicing tests and mock is very important. Just learning without practicing does not give a good result to be selected to get admission in IIT. So when you are inquiring about other things of that coaching institute, inquire about test series, mock tests, wiki tests, monthly tests, etc. Also, confirm whether the Institute conducts online test facilities or not! Join IIT Coaching in Delhi.
Problem Solving Classes
Coaching institutes conduct regular classes for aspirants of IIT JEE but do they conduct classes for problem-solving? No student is the same, so one can have problems with one topic and another can have issues of understanding for another topic.
In such a scenario, it becomes important that problem-solving classes should be conducted in the coaching institute. In these classes, students can sit with their teacher and can disclose their problems which they cannot in front of everyone. So in problem-solving classes, students can discuss with faculty in private. Select IIT Coaching in Delhi for preparation.
Not every student has access to coaching institutes in their town or village. Sometimes many students travel a lot to take the classes which waste their time and disturb them from their study. So, if you are one such student living in another city, it is important for you to know about the hostels run by the coaching institute. The facilities offered by them, the distance of the hostel, and other facilities including food and security should be checked properly. These above-mentioned traits should be checked and confirmed while selecting IIT Coaching in Delhi.
List of Top 7 IIT JEE Coaching in Delhi
The Institution’s / Organization’s Ranking done by WAC is a result of the research done by our team. It is totally Independent of the Rankings done by the Govt. Bodies. if any Institute has any Queries regarding any Information Updates or has conflicting ideas in terms of Ranking positions can contact us. Email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call on +91-9818198188.
Are you looking forward to taking admission to one of the reputed engineering colleges like IIT? Are you in search of the best Coaching Institutes for the preparation of IIT JEE? Then you are among 15 lakh students who are thinking the same. To take admission in IIT, students have to clear IIT JEE both for undergraduate and postgraduate courses. And for that, they need tough preparation. So, it becomes essential that the student should select the Institute which suits their study pattern, financials, and requirements. Best IIT JEE Coaching institutes in Delhi are here:
So in your search of the best IIT JEE coaching in New Delhi, we are suggesting to you the 7 best IIT JEE coaching institutes in New Delhi:
Rank 1: Swastik Classes | IIT JEE Coaching in Delhi
Founded in 2009 by IIT Delhi Alumni, Mr. Shobhit Gupta, and Mr. Alok Bansal, Swastik Classes strives to nurture student’s minds & give them the confidence to make them ready to face any challenge in life. Both the Founders, being IIT Delhi Alumni, believe in the sole purpose to genuinely cater to, and help all students not just in cracking an Entrance Exam, but also to excel lifelong.
The institute runs both physical classroom courses and online courses. Their online course is one of the best in the country for IIT-JEE preparation. Live 2-way interaction, immediate doubt resolution, and regular testing make their online course unique in itself. In the words of their founders, “We are blessed that our students have shown indelible faith in us, and have exhibited such passion to achieve their goals with us.
This has not only helped our Students secure exemplary ranks in IIT and various competitive exams but has also shown the trust that is placed by the country in Swastik’s pedagogy, emboldened our belief that we are here to exist for the good!”
Why Choose Swastik Classes?
The LEAP Philosophy
L: The Never-ending Process of Learning
At Swastik Classes, it is believed that Knowledge knows no bounds and so is a child’s ability to learn, improve, and excel. Swastik Classes emphasize the process of learning rather than mugging up concepts. They are a sea full of knowledge and all you have to do is take a deep dive into it, to come out edified. They understand the importance of asking questions and thus their pedagogy focuses on strengthening the student’s reasoning ability and honing their creative thinking.
E: Unparalleled Efforts by them
Swastik Classes believes that the Faculty plays a pivotal role in shaping students’ careers. All their teachers have a highly strong academic background, having secured top ranks in IIT/relevant exams of their field of teaching, and also have immense experience in shaping students’ careers. For their faculty, students are family and they, therefore, understand Students’ needs, motivate them, guide them like a true mentor, and help them at every step of the way that leads to success in JEE.
A: Best in class Academics
Apart from having the best faculties to teach the students, Swastik Classes has standardized the Content taught in each class even by a different teacher. This ensures that every student gets the best possible Content available in the country for any Subject/Course. Their study material is regularly rated amongst the best study material for all the courses. Their study materials are perfectly balanced i.e. it starts from the very basic concepts & reaches the highest level of difficulty ensuring that the content adapts to each student’s need. They have especially designed Weekly/Monthly tests to ensure perfect learning & assessment. They believe in a Holistic Academic approach where Teaching, Content, Mentoring & Testing all go hand in hand.
P: Promise of Integrity
Swastik Classes works dedicatedly towards delivering more than what they promise. They believe that their student’s success is their triumph. It is their ethical, dedicated, and fervent approach towards shaping a child’s future that has helped them in gaining a luminary position in such a short span of time, along with ensuring a trustworthy relationship with students and parents alike.
Know more at: https://web.swastikclasses.com/whyswc
How Many IITians Have They Created?
Swastik Classes has sent 2000+ students to IITs and 5000+ students to other prestigious colleges like BITS, NITs, DTU, NSIT, etc.
About The Institute
- 2 Year Founder’s Course for IIT-JEE
- Exclusively taught by Founders Alok Bhaiya & Shobhit Bhaiya
- Know more here: https://web.swastikclasses.com/prodigy
- 1 Year Founder’s Course for IITJEE & CBSE Boards
- Exclusively taught by Founders Alok Bhaiya & Shobhit Bhaiya
- Know more here: https://web.swastikclasses.com/wizard
- 1 / 2 Year Foundation Program
- Taught Exclusively by Senior IITian faculties at Swastik
- Know more here: https://web.swastikclasses.com/quark
- 2 Year Founder’s Course for class XI & XII: Rs. 3,00,000/- + GST.
- 1 Year Founder’s Course for class XI & XII: Rs. 1,50,000/- + GST.
- Quark Course for class IX: Rs. 50,000/- + GST.
- Quark Course for class X: Rs. 50,000/- + GST.
- A student can avail of up to 100% scholarships on all courses by appearing in the Scholarship Test.
- In any course, the entire fee is divided into multiple installments spread across the entire course duration.
- For classes, the batch size in the physical classroom courses is 50 students. In online courses, the batch size varies.
- Doubt sessions are held in a one-to-one manner.
- Personalized Mentorship sessions are also held in a one-to-one manner.
- Every student is provided a well-structured set of modules in physical form. The module covers the entire theory and plenty of exercises segregated level-wise.
- The students are given Homework in a well defined manner as Pre-Class & Post-Class Work.
- The faculty team is led by the Founders themselves. Both the founders Mr. Alok Bansal & Mr. Shobhit Gupta have designed the entire curriculum for the IIT-JEE course with their experience of over 15 years. They take all the classes themselves in the Founder’s course for IIT-JEE.
- Apart from the Founders, the institute has an all IITian team of Faculties.
The institute has consistently produced the best percentage result across the country. Every year, 75%-80% of its students clear JEE Main, and 30%-35% of students clear JEE Advanced. Moreover, the institute regularly guides students to under 200 and under 100 ranks. Top rankers from the past have been Mohit Aggarwal (AIR 37) and Mohammad Ali Rehan (AIR 47).
Moreover, there have been many prominent alumni of the institute. A lot of the alumni from the institute have gone on to win the Gold Medals at IITs. Startups like Sharechat and Leaf Studios have also been founded by the Institute’s Alumni.
Know more about the institute’s detailed results at: https://web.swastikclasses.com/results
Online Facilities – New way of Learning
- With the onset of COVID-19, Swastik Classes introduced its online course, which not only just yield results but improve them as more than 75% of their students showed improvement in their performance as compared to their pre-COVID performance.
- Swastik Classes is one of the best online Education provider due to features like
- 100% Live & Two Way Interactive Classes
- Academic Coordinators monitoring Students during the Class
- Weekly Exams are conducted to assess the learning every week.
- Regular One on One mentorship sessions by top faculties.
- Daily Doubt sessions.
- Well Defined Homework & assessment of submissions
The Mentorship Program (IITian faculty allotted to each student)
- Swastik Classes allocates each of their students a Faculty mentor as well as Academic Mentor to support them in their Journey.
- One-on-one sessions are taken by the mentors fortnightly with each student to discuss the challenges & achievement of the student.
- Some of the key aspects of Mentorship Sessions are
- Deeper Analysis of Student Performance to find the weaknesses & strategy to improve them
- Guiding students to maintain a good Mental Health
- Timely resolution of Parents Query & helping the parents to understand the performance of the students
- Parents & Students also have an option of scheduling a session on short notice in case of any urgency in the preparation of the student.
Know everything about the enrolment process at: https://web.swastikclasses.com/admissions
Swastik Classes is right at the top in designing & innovating the Tests & their methodology for the students. As a student even if you aren’t enrolled in any of the Courses at SWC, you can opt to join the All India Online Test Series. This test series is open to each and every JEE aspirant who wants to excel and advance their skills.
The exams are designed to not only assess the current knowledge of the students but also to enhance their knowledge so that appearing in the exam becomes as Joyful as learning. This exam helps the students to get one step closer to their dreams. The format for our test series is as follows.
All India Online Test Series (AIOTS) for XIth & XIIth Class Students
- Midterm Tests (MT)
- Conducted at the end of Every Month.
- Syllabus – Pre Decided 2 chapters per subject from PCM.
- End Term Tests (ET Main & ET Advanced)
- Conducted at the end of every Trimester( 3 months).
- Syllabus – Complete PCM syllabus which is to be covered till that point.
- ET Advanced is on the pattern of JEE Advanced (i.e. Two 3-Hrs Tests in a single day.)
- Mock JEE Test Series
- 10 Mock JEE Mains papers
- Conducted in the last 4 months before the JEE Mains Exam.
- 10 Mock JEE Advanced papers:
- Conducted in the last 6 months before the JEE Advanced Exam
- Why is it Better/worse (Honest and Unbiased Review)?
In just 10 years since its inception, Swastik Classes has created a unique place in the IIT-JEE preparation industry. With their 15+ years of experience, the Founders have led the institute to new heights. Since the very first year of foundation, they have been producing the best percentage results in the country and ranks in the range of under 100.
The attention paid to each and every student, irrespective of their batch, is impressive and is perhaps the core reason for such amazing results secured by their students. They have consistently adapted and innovated to cater to the needs of ever-changing IIT JEE preparation. The online course being run by them is one of the best in the country and is a perfect platform for students who wish to study from the comfort of their homes.
All in all, Swastik Classes provides a wonderful environment to the students which focuses on the process of learning. This pedagogy prepares students for JEE as well as any other challenge in life. One should definitely choose this institute if they wish to excel in JEE.
- Website- https://www.swastikclasses.com
- Click here for Enrollment
- Address: Plot No. 96, Patparganj Industrial Area, Delhi 110092
- Contact Number: 7290068855, 7290068856
- Download the prospectus from here
- Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/swastik.classes
- Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/swastik.classes
- Youtube- https://www.youtube.com/c/SwastikClassesYT
- Quora- https://www.quora.com/topic/Swastik-Classes-4
- Twitter- https://twitter.com/ClassesSwastik
- LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/company/swastikclasses
Rank 2: FIITJEE | Best Coaching Institute For IIT in Delhi
Founded in 1992 by a Mechanical Engineering Graduate from IIT Delhi Mr. D. K. Goel, FIITJEE offers an ideal launchpad for genuine aspirants of JEE. The coaching institute does not pay focus on completing the syllabus but works on students’ think and approach problems.
The setup of the institution is to enhance the students’ IQ. Through FIITJEE Integrated School Programs like UDAYA Plus, SUPREME & PINNACLE, the institute aims to provide wholesome education. So, once students get admitted to the coaching institute, they need not search for any other option. This is one of the best IIT Coaching in Delhi.
- Specially designed Pattern Proof Study Material
- Periodic Tests and Phase Tests with Test Analysis Sessions
- Home assignments / Workbook
- Sessions for quizzes, tutorials & doubt clearing
- All India Test Series (AITS).
- Rank Enhancement Program (REP)
Registration fee : 45,000
Tuition fee : 96,000 (2-year classroom program)
4, 00,000 (4 year classroom program). It includes the academic fee and the miscellaneous fee and to be submitted at the time of registration.
Rank 3: Aakash Institute | IIT JEE Coaching in Delhi
In the IIT-JEE Coaching Institutes in Delhi, Aakash Institute is a reputed name. Over the recent years, one of the top coaching institutes for IIT JEE in Delhi has made its place different and all credit goes to the faculties of the classes. The teachers of Aakash Institute are ex-IITians and they have immense experience of syllabus and how to face the entrance. They are giving the top ranks in the entrance exam for IIT continuously. Also, the institute keeps eyes on the performance of their students and tries to help them to improve.
Though Akash Institute’s head institute is in Delhi the branch of Delhi is known to generate top results. A strict discipline, bilingual study aids, integrated teaching approach, and reports of monthly performance are a few features on which the institute runs. It is one of the best IIT JEE Coaching in Delhi.
- The Institute has highly motivated, dedicated, and skilled facilities
- They are best-in-class Technology & IT Infrastructure
- The coaching institute prepare Monthly Performance Report
- It has a powerful testing system
Rs.20,000 – Rs.3,00,000/-
- Crash courses
- 1-Yr & 2-Yr coaching programs for JEE Main and Advanced
- Distance learning programs for engineering aspirants
Rank 4: Vidyamandir Classes | One of the Best Coaching Institute For IIT in Delhi
Vidyamandir Classes is ranked among the top coaching institutes for IIT JEE in New Delhi with no doubt. The institute has impeccable branches across 30 cities of the country.
Over the years, the success rate of Vidyamandir Classes in IIT JEE. & NEET is outstanding. The Institute works to provide knowledge and guidance to the students on the path to success. It inspires them to explore their own potential and helps them in the process. About 1,00,000 give tests every year for the limited seats. This is one of the best IIT Coaching in Delhi.
- Time Tested Learning Pedagogy
- Highest Success Rate
- Learn from the Best faculties
- Personal Mentorship
- Scientifically Designed Study plan
- Highly competitive fellow students
- 48 ranks in top 1000 in JEE 2016
Program Offered with Fees Structure
IIT JEE(three-year courses)
- Regular classroom program
- VSAT classroom course (VCC)
- 2, 80,000/ to 3, 10,000/- (plus taxes)
IIT JEE(four-year courses)
- Regular classroom course (RCC)
- VSAT classroom course (VCC)
- 3, 30,000/- to 3, 60,000/- (plus taxes)
Rank 5: Resonance | IIT Coaching in Delhi
The first set up in Kota on 11th April 2001, Resonance only in Fourteen years of its establishment has reached beyond all the expectations in providing volume and top results. No other coaching institutes can match the number of student enrollment and selections in IIT-JEE.
The coaching institute also runs programs for students who are not able to attend the classes. Not only IIT JEE but the coaching institute offers multiple courses for various classes, subjects, and examinations. This is one of the best IIT Coaching in Delhi.
- Learner-Centric and Performance-Based
- Many Academic Programmes
- Options available for Distance and e-Learning courses
- Counselling by the institute
- Success and Result rates are high.
- 2 years of an extensive program
- The 1-year short term program
- Correspondence Course
- Test Series
Rank 6: Bansal Classes | IIT JEE Coaching Institute in Delhi
One of the best institutes for IIT JEE in New Delhi is undoubtedly Bansal Classes. The institute was founded in 1992 as a premier coaching for JEE Main entrance test in Kota and then throughout the country. The institute has given more than 20,000 selections in JEE so far. This is one of the IIT JEE Coachings in Delhi.
- Flexible and personalized learning
- Experienced faculty and mapped to the syllabus
- Hostel facility
- 24×7 online support through website live chat and a toll-free number is available to the students.
- The resulting rate is high with Bansal classes.
- The nucleus for JEE (Main plus advanced): 1, 26,350
- Bull’s Eye for JEE (Main plus advanced): 1, 41,000
- Sterling for JEE (Main plus advanced): 1, 51,000
- Legend for JEE (Main plus advanced): 91,000
- Achievers Comprehensive Course (correspondence) for JEE (Main plus advanced): 24,500
Rank 7: Brilliant Tutorials | IIT Coaching in Delhi
To prepare for IIT JEE Main and Advanced entrance test, select one of the best coaching institutes for IIT JEE in New Delhi and Brilliant Tutorials are one of them. The coaching institute has 125 experienced and well-qualified faculty members of the staff. The academy was founded in 1970 and students from every corner of the country come to Brilliant to prepare for achieving their career goals.
Experienced faculty, experts, brilliant study material, and quality of education make the coaching institute one of the most trusted institutions when students are eyeing on competitive entrance examinations for admission to the reputed colleges. This is one of the best IIT JEE Coachings in Delhi.
Every year, the percentage of results of the toughest competitive exams like IIT-JEE has been increasing with Brilliant Tutorials. The Institute believes that every student has a winner itself and with training under eminent trainers, they can get chances to come up with success. The specially designed study material and curriculum help students in the competitive examinations so much.
- The Brilliant Tutorials has been maintaining their track record which makes it one of the most reputed tutorial firms for the entrance tests.
- The coaching institute works with diversified and tested teaching modules for better results.
Two-Year Integrated Course (XI board cum JEE (Main & Advanced) /State Engg.)
Classes: 5 Days a Week +1 Day Doubt Session + Weekly Test(4:00 pm TO 8:30 Pm)
- Admission Fee: 3000/-
- Tuition Fee for Competitive Part: 21000/-
- Tuition Fee for Academic Part: 9000/-
- Infrastructure Cost Fee: 3000/-
- Study Material Charges: 9000/-
- Weekly Examination Fee: 2400/-
- BI-AITS Fee: 6000/-
- Total: 53400/-
- The content published on this page is a compiled result of What After College’s Research team. The parameters of the research and the content structure are devised by What After College’s Research Team and it is not in any way related to rankings done by governmental bodies.
- This research has purely been done by a third party. Kindly contact at +91 9818198188 to make desired changes in the contact information related to your college.
Online IIT Coaching Vs Offline IIT Coaching in Delhi
In today’s time, everyone wants to make a good career. For admission to various courses like IIT JEE one has to appear in the entrance examinations. To score well in the entrance exam, a candidate has to prepare well and properly. For which many candidates take help of online coaching institutes, while many candidates take help of online coaching classes.
Comparison Between Online IIT Coaching Vs Offline IIT Coaching in Delhi
|Criteria||Online IIT JEE Coaching||Offline IIT JEE Coaching|
|Time Management||Online coaching saves the time of students which they waste in travelling. To reach the classes, they have to spend extra time and that time goes in vain. With online coaching, that time can be utilized in studying.||Offline coaching or the traditional coaching classes require students to come and attend the classes which waste their time in travelling from home to classes and then classes to home.|
|Flexibility||Flexibility is high in online coaching classes. There is no boundation of time, no schedule, and no pressure of classes. Students can study according to their comfort.||Opposite to online coaching, in offline coachings, students have to follow a fixed schedule to attend the class as classes run on its time.|
|Interaction||In online coaching, students cannot connect or interact with their teachers and other students. They cannot ask questions and discuss with other classmates in online coaching.||In offline coaching’s, students can interact with teachers and fellow students. They can clear their doubts in person and discuss topics with other students as well.|
|Study Material||Online coachings require students to study on their own and hence the institutes provide study material online. They also update the study material from time to time, so that students can prepare well for the entrance exam.||In offline coachings too, the institutes provide study material to students. They teach syllabus, give notes etc. In addition to the regular study material, the offline coachings also provide additional notes if required.|
|Self Study||In online coaching, the institutes offer study material and live lectures but students have to study self and depend on themselves only. They need to be self motivated and follow their study plan. In online coaching, students can be demotivated or less motivated at some time. They need to be self motivated as there is no one to motivate them and guide them.||In offline coachings, students study together with other students in the environment of education. They take guidance from teachers, discuss with fellow students, and clear doubts in the environment of study. In offline coachings, motivation of students are always maintained as there are teachers and facilities to motivate them. They do not let students feel demotivated.|
Advantages of Online IIT JEE Coaching
- No requirement of travelling to cover long distance. Classes are available at the right and comfortable place.
- Utilize the extra time in self study and revision of the syllabus.
- Whenever needed I can watch the lecture on repeat at any and comfortable time.
- Take advantage of doubt clearance sessions.
- Quiet environment for study.
Advantages of Offline IIT JEE Coaching
- The classes are best if you are habitual of pedagogy methods of studying.
- Studying right under the expert is beneficial.
- Doubt can be cleared at the right time.
- Can interact with fellow students and teachers.
- Can enjoy the healthy competition with other students.
- Offline coaching teaches discipline, makes students more attentive and hard working.
Both platforms of coaching online and offline have their advantages and disadvantages as well. What really matters is what kind of education they are providing, the way how they are motivating their students to do well in the exam. If the students do not feel enthusiastic towards study, then both online and offline coaching is just a waste. To score well, choose the best medium and select the best IIT JEE Coaching institutes in Delhi.
- Getting admission to IIT is a tough nut to crack and it needs a lot of preparation, hard work with the support of good coaching having experienced faculties. Many students aspire to become an engineer and many students aspire to become an IITian. For the latter, clearing JEE Main and Advanced is a must which is one of the toughest competitive entrance exams in the country. To crack JEE and secure a seat in IIT, it is essential to prepare the best and only the best coaching institutes for IIT JEE in New Delhi that can help the students.
- Select the best coaching institutes for IIT in Delhi and fulfill the dream to become an IITian and then a successful engineer. In the article, a list of the top 7 best coaching institutes for IIT JEE in New Delhi has been given for the convenience of students. Choose according to the requirement and prepare well for the exam. IIT Coaching in Delhi provides the way to crack the entrance exam.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does IIT JEE and IIT mean one?
No, the terms IIT JEE and IIT indicate different meanings. IIT is the Indian Institute of Technology for which the entrance exam JEE is given. While JEE is the Joint Entrance Exam held at a national level for students dreaming to do engineering courses with the top institutes of engineering in India. To get admission in any of the IITs, students need to clear IIT JEE Main and JEE Advanced tests. Select best IIT Coaching in Delhi.
Can admission be possible in IIT without giving JEE?
Getting admission to the Indian Institute of Technology is possible in any stream except B.Tech. Candidates can not get admission without JEE in the top institute of the country. Admission for other courses can be got by JAM (Joint Admission Test) for M.Sc., GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) for designing courses, UCEED (Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design), CEED (Common Entrance Exam for Design), HSEE (Humanities and Social Sciences Entrance Exam), CAT (Common Admission Test) for MBA. But, B. tech is exceptional as for B. tech, JEE is required. To clear the exam, IIT JEE Coaching in Delhi can help.
How many attempts are available to students for IIT JEE?
There are two phases of Joint Entrance Exam i.e., JEE Main and JEE Advanced. A candidate can attempt six times for JEE Main in three consecutive years means two times in a year in the months of January and April. Also, the student must be eligible to give the tests.
If students qualify JEE Mains with a great score, they will be eligible for JEE Advanced. The exam is conducted in online mode to check the students’ ability of Mathematics and Aptitude. Apart from the online exam, students are required to attempt offline exams to show drawing skills.
Why is the JEE important?
JEE is the national level entrance test which is conducted to get admission in the prestigious colleges of engineering. The exam is held in two phases JEE Main and JEE Advanced. There is so much competition for admission in the top colleges of the country and seats are limited, so the difficulty level of the exam is increasing every year. The country has only 23 IITs which offer 11000 seats and around 12 lakh candidates apply every year to register for the seat. So, only the merit holders are provided seats in the IIT. The madness for getting admission in IIT is due to the level of education, secure future, better job opportunities and a better package. To secure a position in JEE, IIT JEE Coaching in Delhi can help.
What is the minimum requirement of percentage for IIT?
Students need to crack JEE Main and JEE Advanced for reserving their seats in the Indian Institute of Technology. But before clearing the entrance test, a student belonging to General and OBC-NCL must have secured 75 percent in 10+2. While, 65 percent is required for the candidates belonging to the categories like SC, ST, and PwD. However, cutoffs and marks are subject to change as per the requirements. There are many IIT institute in Delhi and you need to choose the best IIT coaching in Delhi.
What is the minimum education qualification for appearing in IIT JEE?
Students should have passed their 10+2 to appear in the entrance exam of IIT. Students seeking admission after completing the diploma are not eligible to appear for the IIT JEE entrance test. This is because the Indian Institute of Technology does not offer direct admission in the second year of the degree course which is the criteria of the diploma. In case if a student has completed a diploma, he/she needs to give JEE Main and JEE Advanced to get a seat in the top IIT college.
How many IITs in India and how many total seats in all IIT colleges in India?
There are a total 23 IITs in India and the total number of seats available are 10,988.
- IIT Bhubaneswar – 350
- IIT Bombay – 929
- IIT Mandi -150
- IIT Delhi -851
- IIT Indore -260
- IIT Kharagpur -1341
- IIT Hyderabad -285
- IIT Jodhpur- 180
- IIT Kanpur -827
- IIT Madras -838
- IIT Gandhinagar -180
- IIT Patna -225
- IIT Roorkee -975
- IIT (ISM) Dhanbad -912
- IIT Ropar -260
- IIT (BHU) Varanasi -1090
- IIT, Guwahati -645
- IIT Bhilai -120
- IIT Goa -90
- IIT Palakkad- 120
- IIT Tirupati -120
- IIT Jammu -120
- IIT Dharwad -120
Can a Needy student study in IIT?
The fee structure of IIT is high but tuition fees of socially and economically backward students can be waived off by the institution. Parents of the students whose financial state is not more than Rs 1 lakh are eligible for full remission of the fee in the IITs. Students need to submit the required documents to avail of the remission of fees. Also to secure the seat in the IIT, choose the best IIT coaching in Delhi.
How do I select the best coaching institute for IIT JEE?
Selecting the best IIT JEE Coaching in Delhi from the plethora of coaching classes is really confusing to work for students. There are so many options available that promise the best preparation. But, older coaching classes have a high probability to give the best outcome as they have reputed and experienced faculties, years of knowledge, top-class study material, test series, etc. and all these make the IIT institute in Delhi the best. So, select coaching wisely after inquiry for faculties, study environment, student feedback, fee structure, study material, and other facilities offered by the coaching institutes for IIT JEE preparation. From the number of IIT coachings in Delhi, select the best IIT JEE Coaching in Delhi.
More Frequently Asked Questions About IIT JEE Coaching
There are various institutes that are said best for IIT coaching in Delhi. We have ranked the top 7 of them in this article. Rank 1 is considered to be the best.
The fee structure of each institute is different. Here, we have disclosed the fees of every top IIT coaching in Delhi.
All the institutes present in our Best IIT coaching in Delhi’s list provide good study material but Rank 1 has been considered as the best among students.
Delhi has been called the best place to go for IIT coaching many times in the past. IIT coaching institutes in this city have produced a large number of IITians to date. Here, you will find the 7 Top IIT coaching in Delhi.
We have specified the timings of each institute in our article. You can join the one that best suits your requirements & needs.