7 Best SSC Coaching Centre Chennai is an article drafted and crafted by WAC’s Research team as more and more students are finding Professional Training to crack the SSC exam with the best marks possible. Getting into the Best SSC Coaching in Chennai can give any student an edge over others, and it is really beneficial for any student to join the SSC je Coaching Centre in Chennai. Enrolling in SSC coaching will help in increasing the chances of success.
At last, the board and graduation exams are over; results are out. Now comes the time to look for and land a lucrative, secure job. There are many jobs for deserving people in the private sector, especially with constant ‘hiring and firing’. Private sector jobs, everyone knows, are often stormy and stressful.
You have to perform or perish; these jobs aren’t secure in any way; they have long work hours, stingy leave entitlements, strict company policies, no work-life balance, etc. The employee becomes a wreck in no time. Burnouts are very frequent, also high attrition rates. so we have compiled a list of 7 Best SSC Coaching Centre in Chennai to help you draw a final center choice to help you prepare for the exams
About Central Government Jobs
- The most preferred band of jobs people look for, graduates and higher secondary passed candidates alike, are the Central Government jobs. This is for the single most compelling reason: Central Government jobs are safe and secure, recruitment is transparent, also terms and conditions of service: Pay is handsome with regular and timely increments and perks; work/life balance, etc., is comfortable. Of course, the jobs are loaded with immense responsibilities, especially as one climbs higher in rank, but termination is never instant; it comes with a due investigation in extreme delinquency cases.
- Therefore, working in a central government department or government company or undertaking under any ministry is desirable. There are different ministries and departments to choose from: Railways, Civil Aviation, Shipping, Posts and Telegraph, IT, Judiciary, Education, Defence, Finance, Space Research, Police, PSUs, Banking, Income Tax, etc.
Compensation like attractive monthly salary, DA, HRA, Gratuity, pension, etc., are excellent.
- The employee has to perform his job in the best way desirable, and they will sail through life without any hassles. Another bonus point is the status they hold in society. Working for the government carries an element of worth. In short, it is a job worth fighting for. According to official figures, in 2015, 17 86,047 candidates appeared in the SSC CGL exams. In 2016 over eight lakh candidates appeared. In 2017 there are over one lakh plus central government job vacancies available for the taking.
SSC CGL Way to Central Government Jobs
Now comes the question: exactly how does one go about getting such a job? The Staff Selection Commission Common Graduate Level Examinations or SSC CGL is the single-window option mandated by the central government to recruit all groups B, C, and group D stenographers’ posts in various Ministries/ Departments of the Government of India. The SSC CGL Commission conducts exams and interviews and announces postings accordingly.
Job aspirants need to prepare hard for these exams, which depart from the board or degree exams. Students fresh from the boards or university exams have a head start in that they are used to the rigors of studies. The task is challenging, and the preparedness has to be thorough. So, keeping this in mind, we have listed the 7 Best SSC Coaching Centres in Chennai below.
SSC Conducts the Examinations at Two Levels
- 10+2 or Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL)
- Graduation Level or Common Graduate Level (CGL)
SSC CGL Exam Structure
In 2017 some major changes are made in the pattern of SSC CGL exams. Following is the structure:
- Computer marked with objective-type multiple-choice questions.
- Date of Exam: August 01 to August 20, 2017
Area of Test :
- General Intelligence
- General Awareness,
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Comprehension
- Number of questions and marks: 50 Each
- Time: 120 minutes
- Computer marked with objective-type multiple-choice questions.
- Date of Exam: November 10 & 11, 2017
Area of Test:
- Paper I & II (Compulsory for all)
Arithmetical Ability (200 marks, 120 minutes),
English Language and Comprehension (100 marks each, 120 minutes)
- Paper III (for candidates applying for posts of Statistical Investigators Group II Compiler)
Commerce/Mathematics (100 marks each, 120 minutes)
Statistics/Economics (100 marks each, 120 minutes)
Note: Each wrong answer will get 0.50 marks negative marks, except for English Language and Comprehension with 0.25 marks.
- Pen and paper exam for descriptive paper in English/Hindi
- Date of Exam: January 21, 2018
- Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test (DEST – data entry speed test) and CPT (computer proficiency test) if and as applicable
- Date of Exam – February 2018 (date to be declared)
How Easy is the Exam?
This is not an exam to be taken lightly, even though questions will be in the level of 10 or 10+2 standard. It is the test or personal interview for a job for life. The questions’ structures are different; time is of the essence, with correct responses because there is negative marking in the computer marked sheets. Here is where a guide or mentor comes out useful. An excellent professional coaching institute can effectively bring out into practice those skills years of schooling have been ingrained in you. So, keeping this in mind, we have listed the Top 7 SSC Coaching Centres in Chennai below.
Factors Considering Before Selecting SSC Coaching Centre in Chennai
- Track Record
- Classroom Ambience
- Study Material
- Peer Group for interaction/ sharing of ideas
- Proximity from home for better time management
- Helpful administration
- Reasonable Cost.
List of 7 Best SSC Coaching Centre in Chennai
The Institution’s / Organization’s Ranking done by WAC is a result of the research done by our team. It is totally Independent of the Rankings done by the Govt. Bodies. If any Institute has any Queries regarding any Information Updates or has conflicting ideas regarding Ranking positions, can contact us. Email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call on +91-9818198188.
We are going to help you in choosing the right Centre in Chennai. You can discover a rundown list of the 7 Best SSC Coaching Centre in Chennai as per our research-
Rank 1 : Triumphant Institute of Management Education
T.I.M.E. is a well-known S.S.C. Coaching headquartered in Hyderabad but has a pan-India presence, operating out of 240 offices in 114 cities and towns across the country. T.I.M.E.’s guiding principles are to provide the highest quality education to students and give them more than they promise. Their fees are reasonable too.
Their eight centers in Chennai are located at Adyar, Anna Nagar, Ashok Nagar, Egmore, Madipakkam, Nungambakkam, Tambaram, and Velachery.
Rank 2 : Career Launcher
The second in the list of Best SSC Coaching Centres in Chennai is Career Launcher. With 20 years of expertise, Career Launcher provides academic training to learners through extensive classroom programs that include sessions, practice tests, e-books, packages for junior engineers, and online options. They constantly update their study material to keep students well-informed. This ideology enables learners to reach their potential and achieve their dreams. Faculty are professionals with a passion for excellence in education. Their branches in Bangalore are located in OMR Shollingnallur, Tambaram, Porur, Annanagar, T. Nagar, and Adyar.
Rank 3 : IMS
IMS is an SSC Coaching Institute in Chennai with 34 years of coaching experience with 90+ centers country-wide. It is one of the oldest coaching institutes, having trained over 50,000 students so far. Their motto is to mentor, motivate and guide students on their educational journey till they achieve their purpose. They have classroom sessions, correspondence courses, and online test series. The three have centers – Adyar, Anna Nagar, and Tambaram.
Anna Nagar Branch
Rank 4 : Blessing Life Academy
Blessing Life Academy is an SSC JE Coaching Centre in Chennai that provides no-nonsense training in SSC CGL. They say the classes are conducted by experienced and regular faculty, and the guidance to SSC CGL exams is done by those instructors who have passed the exams. This saves valuable time while speeding up the learning.
Rank 5 : Career Power
The next in our list of Best SSC Coaching Centre Chennai is Career Power. Career Power is a fairly recent beginning (2010) classroom coaching center and an offline test prep unit of Adda 247, an education technology company in India helping unemployed young people get jobs. They specialize in training candidates for government job exams. Career Power’s SSC Coaching stresses quality and results and have a proven track record of the highest selection rates.
Rank 6 : Vel Career Academy
Vel Academy is an SSC Coaching Centres in Chennai that aims to prepare students for the government and bank jobs. Vel Academy’s students become ready for more than 50 competitive exams, so they can really have wide choices.
Rank 7 : We Shine Academy | SSC Coaching Centre Chennai
Shine Academy is an SSC JE Coaching Centre in Chennai that offers free counseling to students aspiring to take competitive exams of all types. Then they are free to choose whichever course suits them the best. They have branches in Chromepet (Head Office), Adyar, Anna Nagar, and Virugambakkam.
- The content published on this page is a compiled result of What After College’s Research team. What devises the research parameters and the content structure After College’s Research Team, and it is not related to rankings done by governmental bodies.
- A third party has purely done this research. Kindly contact +91-9818198188 to make desired changes in the contact information related to your college.
The stability, security, and status the central government employees enjoy are unparalleled. Many of you would love to land these much sought-for jobs. But you are also well aware that only the best of the best will shine through. The number of applicants rises every year. This year about 40 lakh applicants are expected against maybe 40 000 vacancies! The only way to excel is to work, prepare ahead of schedule, stay ahead in the race, ready yourselves right now. Join the SSC coaching centers in Chennai if you must, but remember, these institutes can only guide you so far and no more. The road to success needs to be journeyed by you!
Frequently Asked Question about SSC Coaching Centre Chennai
Various Institutes are said to be the best for SSC Coaching Centre in Chennai. We have ranked the top 7 of them in this article. Rank 1 is considered to be the best.
The fee structure of each institute is different. Here, we have disclosed the fees of every top SSC Coaching Centre in Chennai.
All the institutes n our Best SSC JE Coaching Centre in Chennai’s list provide good study material, but Rank 1 has been considered the best among students.
Chennai has been called the best place to go for SSC Coachings many times in the past. SSC Coachings in this city has produced a large number of Government jobs to date. Here, you will find the 7 Best SSC Coaching Centre in Chennai.
We have specified the timings of each institute in our article. You can join the one that best suits your requirements & needs.