7 Best UPPSC Coaching in Lucknow is an article drafted and crafted by WAC’s Research team as more and more students are finding Professional Training to crack the UPPSC exam with the best marks possible. Getting into the best UPPSC Coaching classes in Lucknow can give any student an edge over others, and it is beneficial for any student to join the top UPPSC coaching in Lucknow. Enrolling in UPPSC coaching will help in increasing the chances of success.
- UPPSC Exam
- Choose the Best UPPSC Coaching in Lucknow
- How to Choose Best UPPSC Coaching in Lucknow?
- List of 7 Best UPPSC Coaching in Lucknow
- Benefits of Joining Top Coaching Institutes for UPPSC
- How to Prepare for UPPSC?
- UPPSC Eligibility Criteria
- Frequently Asked Questions About UPPSC Coaching in Lucknow
UPPSC stands for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission. It is based on a state-level agency with authority to conduct Civil Services Exams for the numerous Public Sector Services of Uttar Pradesh. The Constitution of India has authorized it.
UPPSC conducts the exams throughout the year to select the most deserving applicant for suitability of various departments under the public sector in Uttar Pradesh. As Uttar Pradesh is one of the largest states in India, UP offers a large number of jobs under the government for numerous state sectors. Hence the students keep actively preparing for Uttar Pradesh government exams.
Choose the Best UPPSC Coaching in Lucknow
UPPSC aspirants need to choose the best UPPSC Coaching in Lucknow to get professional guidance to attain success. But selecting the best UPPSC coaching in Lucknow can be challenging amongst the many options available in Lucknow.
Aspirants Choose the Right Coaching in Lucknow
There is always a fear in the minds of the aspirants of choosing the wrong UPPSC coaching in Lucknow, which may result in wastage of their precious time and effort along with a flop in an attempt at a UPPSC test. UPPSC is one of the most competitive exams with great difficulty in passing. With great dedication, hard work, and perseverance, good UPPSC coaching in Lucknow with more excellent experience helps prepare the students for the UPPSC exams.
How to Choose Best UPPSC Coaching in Lucknow?
It is an important factor for choosing Best UPSC Coaching in Lucknow as the faculty must be efficient in imparting quality teaching methods to shape the aspirant personality.
The student would prefer the location of the UPPSC Coaching in Lucknow that can be convenient to travel even via public transport to save time and energy.
Setup of the Institute
To be the best UPSC Coaching in Lucknow, the setup must be organized and well equipped in all aspects to bring out the best for students.
The learning skills displayed by the teachers of the UPPSC Coaching in Lucknow should be logical and competitive involving regular assessment, test series, and group discussions.
Along with the other factors, the teaching faculty of the UPPSC Coaching in Lucknow should focus on all students without any personal judgment and bring out the competitive side of students and shape their overall personalities.
List of 7 Best UPPSC Coaching in Lucknow
The Institution’s / Organization’s Ranking done by WAC results from the research done by our team. It is totally Independent of the Rankings done by the Govt. Bodies. If any Institute has any Queries regarding any Information Updates or has conflicting ideas regarding Ranking positions, can contact us. Email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call on +91-9818198188.
So in your search of the UPPSC Coaching in Lucknow, we are suggesting you the 7 Best UPPSC Coaching in Lucknow:
Rank 1: Sarthak IAS | Best UPPSC Coaching in Lucknow
Sarthak IAS provides prime quality UPPSC coaching in Lucknow and is one of the best UPPSC coachings in Lucknow. This academy is famous for coaching classes and delivers legal education for several significant courses. The substructure is well maintained with equipment, and the fee structure comes under the budget criteria.
Sarthak IAS generates series based on the current affairs and quiz for group study to prepare well, and sessions are remarkably done well. It has the vision to deliver formal education for both educational skills and development for overall personality. They use evolved methods and supplementary books study material to assist the students in gaining success in the competitive exams.
Sarthak IAS, being one of the prime UPPSC coachings in Lucknow, has the distinction of presenting toppers with standard and well-organized teaching practices. The institute acts as a pillar for those applicants who have the strong inclination to contribute their best towards public well-being. With the help of technical counsel, a disciplined approach, and educational programs, Sarthak IAS helps students from diverse backgrounds to clear exams and frame their base for successful career paths. Director Mr. R Mohan is the founder of Sarthak IAS and has 18+ years of experience teaching for public service exams.
About the Institute
- Providing coaching both online as well as offline.
- The Institute provides the students with updated handbooks and conducts regular test series both online and offline.
- The batch size is limited to 25 to 30 students for more focus on each student.
- R Mohan Srivastav – Economics & History
- Juliya -Geography
UPPSC – Rs 75,000 /-
Rank 2: Prepare IAS
Prepare IAS is situated in Lucknow and has been considered as the second-best UPPSC coaching in Lucknow. Passing the UPPSC exam requires thorough concentration and peculiarity and a brilliant plan of action. Prepare IAS has been built for this intention so that they can assist the students in managing well. Prepare IAS division is an excellent choice and well-equipped to impart quality education.
They assist the students by providing test series relevant for UPPCS PRE and Mains, which will help them become IAS / PSC Officer. They offer an online facility for English and Hindi medium students. Mr. Pankaj Mishra is a renowned teacher for taking classes on Public Administration in Prepare IAS academy.
He has 15+ years of teaching experience guiding and teaching applicants to succeed in the civil service exams. The Substructure is built well, and the fee structure is affordable compared to the other academy in Lucknow. They provide formal education to help students deliver good performance in the exams.
About the Institute
Provides Online Test Series, Class notes as well as Printed Notes.
Rs. 50,000/- for 1.5 months, including PRE, mains, and interview
Mr. Pankaj Mishra (public administration)
Rank 3: Dhyeya IAS
Dhyeya IAS is one of the best UPPSC coachings in Lucknow, assisting students to reach their challenging goals with unique tricks and ideas. The study supplements are accurate and based on the correct content. They don’t follow the monotonous approach and maintains the up-gradation of tools required for exams. The substructure is well maintained, and the surrounding is peaceful for study purposes. This enables the students to avoid losing focus and concentrate on their UPPSC competitive exams.
They also assist those students who are from financially weaker backgrounds. Class-based Programs given by knowledgeable persons help the applicants to clear the ground-level basics of the course. They have consistently provided a result-oriented approach for the past ten years, making them India’s No.1 Academy for Public Services and State Services exams.
A cooperative approach is required to build notable performance in students. They have faculty who believe in developing sincere Teacher-Student relationships to enable the learning process easier. Their goal is to increase the learning capacity of students and help them evolve to the maximum potential.
About the Institute
- Provides both online classes as well as offline classes.
- Provides the students with study materials updated up to date.
- Conducts regular test series both on online platforms as well as offline platforms.
- The batch size is limited to 50 to 60 students for more focus on each student.
- Delivered great results, including Rank 1 in the past.
UPPSC – Rs. 65,000/- for PRE + Mains.
- Mr. Divyavadan Singh: Economy
- Mr. Javed Haque: History
- Mr. Bharat Singh: Governance & Polity.
- Address: A-12, Sector-J, Aliganj, Lucknow, (UP)
- Phone No: (0522)-4025825, (+91)-9506256789
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: CP-1, Jeewan Shopping Complex, Viram Khand-5, Near Husariya Chauraha, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow -226010 (Uttar Pradesh)
- Phone No: +91 7234000501, 7234000502
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rank 4: Race IAS
Race IAS is considered one of the best UPPSC Coachings in Lucknow. It helps a significant number of students to get their ambition with the assistance of reliable teaching methods. The fee structure is affordable within the essential industry range. The study supplements are thus far up to date and ready-made by the professional teachers, together with the supplementary notes gathered from the toppers of the exams. Race IAS has been ranked as number 4 under the top UPPSC coaching in Lucknow.
RACE IAS provides scholarships to bright and economically weaker students from SC, ST, OBC, and EBC, together with physically challenged students. The criteria granting scholarship is predicated on a test and personal interview. Such students shall get all the amenities of RACE IAS, which is rendered to the conventional students. The supplementary study materials, tests series, faculties. Their vision is to encourage career-oriented talented students devoid of facilities due to a lack of resources to afford the entire training cost.
About the Institute
- Race IAS provides both online as well as offline coaching
- They provide free library membership to their students.
- The batch size is limited to 50 per slot for more focus on each student.
UPPSC – Rs. 90,000/- for 1 year [ PRE + Mains ].
- Dr. Rajesh Shukla: Constitution, Governance, & Politics,
- Vikas Shukla: Indian History
- Purshottam Singh: Indian History
- Address: A.G. Tower, Opposite Universal Book Center, Above Garha Bhandar, Kapoorthala Road, Sector F, Aliganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226024
- Phone No: 0522 3555372, +91-7388114444
- Address: 1st floor, Goyal Market, Near Lekhraj Crossing,, Main Faizabad Road, Sanjay Gandhi Puram, Indira Nagar, Sanjay Gandhi Puram, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226016
- Phone No: +91-7800330222
- Address: Acacia Tower, B-14, Phoenix Mall Road, Near SBI, Barabirwa, Alambagh, Sector B, Bargawan, LDA Colony, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226005
- Phone No: +91-8917851448
- Address: 1st floor Abdul gain khan complex Tulsidas marge near Vishal mega mart nakhas Road, Chowk, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226003
- Phone No: +91-9026038039
- Address: A-1/45, Vikas Khand 1, Patrakar Puram, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
- Phone No: +91-7897890222
Rank 5: Sharda IAS
We are well aware that passing the Civil Service entrance exams is quite tricky and requires proper guidance to achieve our ambition. Through the help of tools and accurate direction, it can help students achieve their dreams. This is possible to use the best UPPSC coaching in Lucknow to help them with proper training.
Sharda IAS is considered one of the best UPPSC coachings in Lucknow for clearing state PSC and UPSC exams. This institute gives high-quality counsel and the correct study supplement series, and the test series’s availability. The teachers associated with this academy are professional and highly qualified in their respective fields. The proper study environment generates positivity and constantly motivates the students to prepare for the exams and moral support.
About the Institute
- Sharda IAS provides both online as well as offline coaching
- The batch size is limited to 25 to 30 students per slot for more focus on each student.
UPPSC – Rs. 65,000/- [ PRE + Mains ].
Rank 6: Srishti IAS
Srishti IAS is considered one of the top UPPSC coachings in Lucknow. Srishti IAS is quite ardent in terms of imparting quality education with formal learning and working skills. It provides the necessary tools that are indispensable for the needs of the students. The fee structure is quite economical. Supplementary study materials are accurate with acceptable content as needed for preparation.
Srishti IAS pledges to impart training required for Civil Service as per the cut-throat competition. Their objective is to build confidence and competitive nature among the students to become victorious in the exams. Srishti IAS assures to make the process of learning pleasant and fun.
The academy ensures its best teaching experience, supplementary materials, teaching patterns, and regular evaluation to achieve this goal. The past results of the academy have been impressive. Regular test series, individual focus, continuous assessment by the teachers, and supplementary are the prime focus of the academy. It aspires the students to utilize the precious time to get everything set for Public Services Exams.
About the Institute
- Supplementary booklets are up to date and as per the amended curriculum.
- Personal focus on the feeble students.
- Test series and answer writing practice is done regularly.
- Classes for clarity on concepts.
- The batch size is limited to 30 to 40 per slot for more focus on each student.
UPPSC – Rs. 65,000/- for 1 year [ PRE + Mains ].
- Mr. Pradeep – History,
- Mr. Sanjay Gupta – Public Administration
Rank 7: Prayatna IAS
Prayatna IAS is the leader among the most effective UPPSC coaching in Lucknow. Prayatna IAS emphasizes the applicants upgrade their rational thinking. It provides the correct supplementary materials and helps shape the students’ personality to succeed within the exams. Prayatna IAS conducts an orientation program without charges to direct IAS aspirants on the current syllabus and tools to clear the public service exams.
Prayatna IAS follows a disciplinary approach to boost the practicing skills of students in the exams. They provide test series for PRE-Exams and Main exams as per the pattern followed by covering the syllabus in the exams. The target of Prayatna IAS is to constantly evolve with their teaching methods to deliver quality education together with clarity in subjects, logical explanation, and creating moral values for IAS- aspirants.
About the Institute
- Prayatna IAS provides both online as well as offline tutoring
- They provide library amenities to their students.
- The batch size is limited to 40 per slot for more focus on each student.
UPPSC – Rs. 1,00,000/- for 1.5 year [ PRE + Mains ].
- Mr. Ashutosh: History
- Mrs. Shivani: History
- Mr. Anmol: General Studies
- Address: D-3008 (on Mushi Pulia to Govt. Polytechnic Ring Road), Munshi Pulia, Indira Nagar Lucknow – 226016
- Phone No: 09235790698, 09235390698
- Address: 3rd Floor, Sadaf Centre Opp. Sahara India Tower (100m from Kapoorthala Chauraha) Kapoorthala, Lucknow
- Phone No: 8948667700, 9235790698
- The content published on this page is a compiled result of What After College’s Research team. What devises the parameters of the research and the content structure After College’s Research Team is not related to rankings done by governmental bodies.
- A third party has purely done this research. Kindly contact at +91 9818198188 to make desired changes in the contact information related to your college.
Benefits of Joining Top Coaching Institutes for UPPSC
With the help of the best faculty from the best UPPSC coaching in Lucknow, students evolve efficiently to bring out their competitive side. It helps in boosting their confidence and even focus on moral aspects. Healthy competition is fun and engaging for all students to develop their overall personalities.
Personalized Mentorship at Each Level of Exam
The top UPPSC coaching in Lucknow provides quality teaching faculty to shape the students and prepare them best for the exams. They also help to build moral aspects to serve our Nation well. A good teacher gives personal attention to feeble students as well without any judgments. This helps to build a good Student-teacher relationship.
Systematic Coverage of Exam Syllabus
Proper training by the UPPSC coaching in Lucknow helps in systematic coverage and prepares well covering all the subjects for exams syllabus. This is further enhanced by test series, self-evaluation, and regular subject-wise revision.
Rigorous and Continuous Tests
Self-appraisal or self-evaluation is the best way to assess your preparation level for exams. This is backed up by mock test paper series (online or offline mode), time to time revision, group sessions. Good UPPSC coaching in Lucknow ensures that all the students have been actively taking part in the critical assessment before their exams.
Preparing for Interview
A UPPSC interview is fact-based and is barely based on opinions. The prime rule is that if the interviewer asks in English, one must reply to them in English, and if they question in Hindi, one must reply in Hindi. The best UPPSC coaching in Lucknow helps the students prepare for the interviews to outshine in their actual interviews with advanced practice.
Some of the regular kinds of Questions for UPPSC interviews are as follows :
- They begin the interview by asking questions about your graduation subjects.
- They can ask questions from our options or choices
- They can ask the Reason for choosing a different option if there is a difference in graduation subject and option chosen
- They can ask a question about your current job
- They may ask the Reasons for quitting our current job and joining civil service in Uttar Pradesh.
- Situation-wise Questions. Like what can be our role in case of caste riots, fire emergency, disaster events, etc
In UPPSC interviews, the board usually asks more about the Quantity set of Questions rather than on Quality. They usually prefer to ask the candidate around 30- 40 Questions within 15–20 min.
How to Prepare for UPPSC?
Top UPPSC coaching in Lucknow prepares the students to sit for the UPPSC exams. UPPSC is one of India’s most competitive exams, so it needs more than just taking classes. It asks for strategy along with planning. Hard work, Patience, and Perseverance together will provide successful outputs.
UPPSC Exam is conducted in three stages:
- Preliminary examination ( i.e., objective )
- The primary analysis ( i.e., written)
- The interview ( i.e., the personality test )
Thousands of students apply for UPPSC Coaching and work very hard each year, but only a handful can crack the exams.
The UPPSC EXAMS is prime, and papers are designed under the standard format; it examines the students’ concept clarification and logical aspects. Some tips that can assist the students are given below. Every topic that occupies an essential part of the UPPSC syllabus is necessary, and candidates should never compromise on any subjects.
Under State Service Examinations, a student should refer to the state board books to give reliable information topic-wise as stated in the syllabus.
- Every topic like History, Geography, Politics, etc., must be read by covering the topics of the states.
- One can refer to the previous year’s exam papers. It is available on the main official website.
- The table below will assist in the vast topics that set the pattern for the questions. Candidates must know that any question does not come directly from the exam topic, and the entire content should be rewritten as per the question asked in the exam.
Some basic points which should be kept in mind for preparation for UPPSC Exams are as follows :
- One must Practice past years question paper
- One must solve MCQ for Prelims exams
- The aspirant should do practice by writing for Main exams
UPPSC Eligibility Criteria
Applicants should agree with the eligibility requirements of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service examinations. The examination conduction agency has the authority to dismiss the applicant’s applications at any stage of the recruitment process if it is unsatisfactory or does not hold.
- The upper age limits have been calculated as of 1st July 2020. To be under the eligibility criteria for application under UP state government jobs, one must be belonging under the age range belonging from 21 to 40.
- The UP agency can relax SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS, Dependent of Freedom Fighter, PH, and Ex-Serviceman aspirants only if they are permanent residents of Uttar Pradesh. The age considered for relaxation is 5 years for applicants falling under these categories except the physically disabled applicants. The upper age gap limit relaxation can be considered up to 15 Years for Uttar Pradesh state government jobs.
An applicant must overcome all the below-mentioned educational qualifications to appear for the examination.
- The applicant applying for the examination must hold at least a bachelor’s degree relevant to the post from a recognized university approved by the state or central government.
- In their final semester or waiting for the results to be declared, applicants can also apply for the exam. But, they will have to submit the last semester score for Detailed Application Form (DAF) submissions.
Post-wise educational qualifications
An applicant’s CGPA or percentage doesn’t matter, but the applicant must hold an Under Graduate or Post Graduate degree in that field.
|Post||Minimum Educational Qualification|
|Associate DIOS and Other equivalent administrative posts||Any postgraduate degree|
|District Basic Shiksha Adhikari||Any postgraduate degree|
|District Administrative Officer||Any postgraduate degree|
|Sub Registrar||Bachelor’s degree in Law, or Postgraduate degree in law|
|Asst. Prosecuting Officer of transport||Bachelor’s degree in Law, or Postgraduate degree in law|
|Mandi Parishad||Bachelor’s degree in Law, or Postgraduate degree in law|
|Law officer||Bachelor’s degree in Law, or Postgraduate degree in law|
|District Audit Officer||Bachelor’s degree in Commerce|
|District Cane Officer||Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture|
|Veterinary and Welfare officer||B.V.Sc. and A.H, or any equivalent degree|
|Account and Audit Officer (Mandi Parishad)||Commerce with the subject of Accountancy|
|Senior Sugarcane Development Inspector||Master’s degree in Agriculture Science & CCC Certificate|
|Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I)/Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-II)||Bachelor’s or Master’s in Science with – Physics, or Mechanical Engineering as one subject.|
|District Programme Officer||A bachelor’s degree in – Sociology, Social Science, or Home Science, Social Work|
|Assistant Labour Commissioner||Arts Degree with Sociology or Economics as a subject commerce/ Law Degree|
|Senior Lecturer, DIET||B.Ed. with Postgraduate Degree|
|Designated Officer/ Food Safety Officer||Postgraduate in chemistry|
|District Probation Officer||A postgraduate degree in any subject related.|
|Statistical officer||Postgraduate in Mathematics, or mathematical Statistics, or statistics, or agricultural Statistics|
|Labour Enforcement Officer||Undergraduate or postgraduate in any field related.|
|Extension Service Officer Grp-2||B.Sc or B.Sc. Agri Post-graduate Diploma Course for at least 15 months|
|Distt. Horticulture officer||B.ScAgri/B.Sc Horticulture|
|Tax assessment officer||Under graduation Degree in Commerce, or Economics|
|Marketing Officer Secretary Grp-II (Mandi Parishad)||Undergraduate or postgraduate degree in any subjects relevant|
Frequently Asked Questions About UPPSC Coaching in Lucknow
What is the full form of UPPSC?
UPPSC stands for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission.
What is UPPSC?
UPPSC is the state-level Agency that selects candidates into several state departments/ civil services like Indian Administrative Services, Indian Police Services, Indian Foreign Services, etc.
What are the kinds of civil services? How can we get a job in the civil service of India?
Civil Services are jobs like IAS, IPS, IFS, IRS, etc., which are directly related to public services and are popularly known as eminent ones in our country like India. UPPSC (Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission) runs Public Service Exams for State-level Government jobs.
Can we clear the UPPSC exam without the help of the class coaching institute?
Yes. A student can clear the UPPSC Exam if they are good at self-studying. However, good coaching institutes and efficient teachers can help candidates by providing quality teaching services.
How can one apply for Exams run by UPPSC?
Aspirants can apply on an online mode basis for UPPSC Examinations by browsing the online-based information as stated on the website of UPPSC.
How can one apply for exemption from payment of Exams fees?
For all the exams run by the UPPSC, Female aspirants, candidates who are disabled, and candidates who belong to the Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe categories can be exempted from payment of Exam fees.
What happens if a candidate submits online applications on multiple bases?
Ans: A candidate must avoid submitting more than a single online application. If that happens, the information provided in the last application that has been successfully submitted online will be accepted by the Commission. All other previous online applications shall be ignored.
What can be the salary of UPPSC officers?
UPPSC salary structure contains different Pay Scales ranging from the post of placement.
More Frequently Asked Questions About UPPSC Coaching in Lucknow
Various institutes are said best for UPPSC coaching in Lucknow. We have ranked the 7 Best of them in this article. Rank 1 is considered to be the best.
The fee structure of each institute is different. Here, we have disclosed the fees of every Best UPPSC coaching in Lucknow.
All the institutes in our Best UPPSC coaching in Lucknow’s list provide good study material, but Rank 1 has been considered the best among students.
Lucknow has been called the best place to go for UPPSC coaching many times in the past. UPPSC coaching institutes in this city have produced a large number of UPPSC to date. Here, you will find the 7 Best UPPSC coachings in Lucknow.
We have specified the timings of each UPPSC Coaching in Lucknow in our article. You can join the one that best suits your requirements & needs.