7 Best TOEFL Coaching Institute in Chennai is an article drafted and crafted by WAC’s Research team as more and more students are finding Professional Training to crack the TOEFL exam with the best marks possible. Getting into the best TOEFL Coaching classes in Chennai can give any student an edge over others, and it is beneficial for any student to join the Best TOEFL Coaching Centre in Chennai. Enrolling in TOEFL Coaching will help in increasing the chances of success.
- Parameters for Selecting The Best TOEFL Coaching Classes in Chennai
- List of 7 Best TOEFL Coaching Institute in Chennai | Enroll in TOEFL Coaching Classes in Chennai
- Why Coaching For TOEFL Is Necessary?
- What Is A Good TOEFL Score?
- Things To Do A Day Before TOEFL Exam
- TOEFL Coaching Vs IELTS Coaching
- TOEFL Exam Day Do’s and Don’ts
- Frequently Asked Question About TOEFL Coaching Classes in Chennai
TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) is a test to measure the ability to understand and use the English language at the University Level. It is one of the two important English language tests in the world. The TOEFL exam is conducted by ETS (Education Testing Service) and the results are accepted by 10000 colleges and universities all over the world. Students whose first language is not English but wish to study in foreign universities can take this exam and fulfill their dream of pursuing their education.
The TOEFL iBT which is the online exam has four sections namely- reading, writing, speaking, and listening, and is scored out of a total of 120 marks. The TOEFL exam is conducted more than 50 times a year all around the world and is mostly scheduled for the weekends. A student can appear for the exam as many times as he wishes to but not twice within a span of 12 hours. The TOEFL exam dates for 2021 are out on the official website while the TOEFL exam fee in India for 2021 is $185.
TOEFL Exam Eligibility
The ETS body conducts a TOEFL exam for students and anybody who is aspiring to study overseas. Education has no age limit, nor does the TOEFL exam. Having a high school or equivalent degree is required to appear for this test of the English language.
A valid ID proof (likely a passport) is needed to appear for the TOEFL exam. It helps to have thorough TOEFL exam course knowledge and vigorous TOEFL exam preparation by self or by joining TOEFL coaching. Also, one can re-apply for the test only after 12 days of the previous attempt.
Apply for The TOEFL Exam
ETS conducts the TOEFL exam in two forms.
*iBT- It is a Computer/ Internet-Based Test. This is the most popular form of the exam, taken by the majority of the applicants. One can apply for it by logging onto the official website, by calling the registration desks countrywide, or even by emailing a prefilled application form to the authorized website. The TOEFL Exam fees for this test vary from country to country.
*PBT- This is a Paper Based Test. Rarely chosen, it is mostly preferred in regions with limited or poor internet facilities. The procedure to apply for PBT is available on the official website of ETS.
Parameters for Selecting The Best TOEFL Coaching Classes in Chennai
To ace your TOEFL Exam, you will most probably need to take the help of a coaching institute that can help you with your preparations. But with so many institutes out there, how do you select the best one. Here are some tips to help you select the best coaching institute for acing your TOEFL exams.
The first thing while choosing a TOEFL coaching institute is to check the faculty. A good faculty can make or break your game so make sure you look for certified and qualified trainers with at least a few years of experience in coaching.
The infrastructure of an institute also says a lot about its capability and credibility. Make sure the institute you choose has good infrastructure that can support your needs.
Before signing up for the institute, also check for the course content they cover and the timelines along with it. You want to ensure that you are prepared well before the exam date.
Past results of the institute say a lot about their performance and how much you can trust the institute.
Value for money
Budget is another factor that you need to consider before choosing an institute. TOEFL exam as it is can be expensive, and thus, you want to ensure that you find out the cost before choosing the institute.
Travel Time and lodging Facilities Around the Coaching Institute
Chennai is a big city and a lot of time can be wasted on traveling to and from the coaching center. Make sure you choose one that is near to where you stay or well-connected with the public transport system.
Competitive TEST Series
Also, do ask for the number and frequency of the test series the institute holds in order to prepare the students better for the exam
Recorded Sessions: With your busy schedule, you might not be able to make it to all the classes. Online recorded sessions ensure you never miss the lesson even if you miss a class.
Doubt Sessions/When you’ll miss the class
Doubt sessions ensure you get your concepts right before you appear for the exam. Good institutes do keep extra classes for doubt sessions to help students prepare for the exam.
Special Focus on Speaking
Speaking is an important part of the exam. Thus, ensure the institute you choose pays special attention to prepare you better for this part of the exam.
List of 7 Best TOEFL Coaching Institute in Chennai | Enroll in TOEFL Coaching Classes in Chennai
The Institution’s / Organization’s Ranking done by WAC is a result of the research done by our team. It is totally Independent of the Rankings done by the Govt. Bodies. if any Institute has any Queries regarding any Information Updates or has conflicting ideas in terms of Ranking positions can contact us. Email at email@example.com or Call on +91-9818198188.
With so many TOEFL coaching institutes in Chennai, it can be challenging to choose the best one. Based on the parameters mentioned above, we have enlisted the top 7 coaching institutes for the TOEFL exam preparation in Chennai.
Rank 1: Focus’d IT Academy (FITA)
One of the best options for TOEFL Coaching Centre in Chennai is Focus’d IT Academy, which has no less than four centers across the city. As such, after applying for the exam by paying the TOEFL Fee, you are tested on your aural, writing, speaking, and reading skills and FITA trains you to excel in all of these.
Other than that, their TOEFL Course also makes it a point to cater to more practical-oriented learning laying special emphasis on your fluency in English and vocabulary. The TOEFL Course curriculum includes Vocabulary, Grammar, Topical communication skills, and Pronunciation along with regular mock exams and practice papers.
The faculty at FITA is an extremely qualified and experienced team that has successfully led to success stories for thousands of students. They focus on the individual development of each student, by practicing Spoken English sessions, debates, role-play, pair-work, etc.
Rank 2: Aadele Training Test Preparations
As a part of preparing you for chasing the big global dream, Aadele Training Test Preparations will shortlist your choice universities before you have to pay the TOEFL Exam Fee.This Institute is best options for TOEFL Coaching Centre in Chennai is Aadele Training Test Preparations
Since the exam gets taken in centers all year round, there is flexibility for you to choose the appropriate TOEFL Exam Dates that suit you best. Aadele Training will provide you with professional assistance with the same.
Toppers like Vasu Venkanna Burli and Ritu Kalsi, who have done their TOEFL Exam Preparation from Aadele Training, speak highly of it.
The faculty members are not only experienced but also highly dedicated to the students’ performance in the TOEFL Exam. The schedule and reschedule the classes, with scope for flexibility, so that students can attend maximum classes, and pay personalized attention to each student. Plus, their online Time-bound TOEFL Mock Tests give you good practice before the real test.
Rank 3: Anglo
Anglo was founded by the very enthusiastic and experienced Dr. R. Janakiraman as a coaching institute to train thousands of students across the country who are dreaming of an international academic career. It got ISO 9001 certified during its tenth running year in Chennai.
Once you have paid the TOEFL Cost in Anglo, it’s always recommended that you train yourself well before sitting on the actual exam. Anglo, with its impeccable standards of study materials and course modules, can help you with that. Plus,
They have the biggest training team in India, with more than twenty members- on average, each student gets personally groomed by five or six trainers. In terms of digital support, Anglo also broadens its reach in vocabulary and pronunciation with the aid of SMS, emails and Android Apps.
Rank 4: English Labs
English Labs was established in 2015 with an aim to assist thousands of students to converse fluently in English or other foreign languages and to ace global competitive exams. This is one of the oldest TOEFL Coaching Centre in Chennai, It has trained more than 2000 aspirants since. The TOEFL Cost is pretty big a deal for most students and needs good preparation in order to acquire the dream scores in a go.
With Intuitive learning, English Labs make sure that you study with fun and interest and let go of the age-old textbooks. Also, you get a real taste of the entire TOEFL Exam Duration through their standard mock tests and practice sessions.
The trainers in this institute are all Cambridge certified and are pros at imparting personalized learning. Online resources include Audio Labs and Video Clipping. Student-trainer interactive sessions are also common.
Rank 5: Broad Mind Group
Broad Mind Group is an overseas career and education grooming TOEFL coaching centre in Chennai which was founded by a reputed team of Education, Engineering, Business Management, IT, and Finance professionals with experience of more than 60 years. If a good TOEFL Course is what you need, Broad Mind Group can be a top choice.
Other than paying the TOEFL Exam Fee in India 2021,
Students who took coaching with Broad Mind Group performed better as compared to those that did not. In fact, this institute has led to the growth of hundreds of toppers like Rajah KRD, Nandy Prabha and Rajesh Kumar.
Through the dedicated guidance of its respective faculty members, in-detail course material, curriculum and full support to the students, many more success stories are waiting to be heard.
Rank 6: Score Getter
Score Getter is a coaching institute in Chennai that was founded back in 1999 with an aim to churn out good scores and good careers. Score Getter organizes a number of kinds of free events or sessions for students or trainers to attend. These are good ways to take away crux points on how to get better colleges, paying the TOEFL Fees, applying for the choice colleges, learning tricks and hacks, grooming lessons, and improving interaction skills.
The mock tests organized by Score Getter from time to time are of high quality and are appropriately designed. Toppers include Reema Devi, Shravan D, Priyanka D, etc.
With their experience of over twenty years and diligent faculty members who are specialized with bestowing a good TOEFL Course, hundreds of students are making their way.
Rank 7: British Council
British Council is a countrywide known name in bestowing excellence with regard to learning the English language and implementing techniques to better the aspects of global education for students.
British Council Chennai is one Of the best TOEFL Coaching Classes provider in Chennai and they equipped with a fully automated library, which uses RFID technology along with self-check-in and check-out facilities. This ensures that you can use the library on any day of the week. They also organize a time to time workshops.
Besides enhancing your skills in listening, reading, writing and speaking, the faculty members at British Council emphasize your language vocabulary and word pronunciation. Excelling in both these aspects help you enhance your confidence level for the D-day. Therefore, it is always recommended to take a course with the British Council after successfully paying the TOEFL Test Fee.
- The content published on this page is a compiled result of What After College’s Research team. The parameters of the research and the content structure are devised by What After College’s Research Team and it is not in any way related to rankings done by governmental bodies.
- This research has purely been done by a third party. Kindly contact at +91 9818198188 to make desired changes in the contact information related to your college.
Why Coaching For TOEFL Is Necessary?
- For their TOEFL preparation, it is important for students to be absolutely thorough with all sections of the exam. The exam itself is for a long duration which requires an immense concentration of the student appearing for it. Therefore, students need to prepare for this exam much in advance.
- Students whose first language is not English could find it difficult and confusing and therefore require proper coaching on how to score well in the exam. TOEFL scores are taken into consideration by foreign universities along with other criteria. So to be able to study in those universities, students have to score well in the exam.
- Some students who are confident about their language may choose not to enroll in coaching classes. They prefer studying on their own and having their own methods to prepare for the exam.
- However, most students prefer to join a coaching class before appearing for this exam. Nowadays, online coaching is a fast-catching trend and is a preferred method of coaching for a lot of students. Mainly, it gives the benefit of studying at your own time.
- You do not have to adhere to the timings of a physical class as well as no time in travel is lost. This method works well for students who are disciplined and can manage time well. Offline coaching is a better option for students who require personal attention from professors. These coaching classes help guide the students in a planned manner and prepare for the exam from all aspects.
What Is A Good TOEFL Score?
The marking system for TOEFL is done on the level of expertise. 22 marks out of 30 in the sections of Reading and Listening are considered as good. Similarly, a good score in the sections of Speaking and Writing is 26 out of 30 and 24 out of 30 respectively. A student who scores an overall of more than 110 out of 120 is considered a very good to expert user. A student with a score of 60-78marks is considered competent and 79-109 is considered a good user.
Things To Do A Day Before TOEFL Exam
A day before the exam, it is very important to rest well. The exam is a long one and you will need all the energy you have. Go through your revision notes and make quick notes about the basics you have to follow during the exam. Pack your bag and don’t forget to add in a snack as well. You are going to need it. Most importantly do not stress yourself and be confident about your preparation.
TOEFL Coaching Vs IELTS Coaching
IELTS- International English Language Testing System is the other major English language test in the world along with TOEFL. For the universities in the United Kingdom, IELTS scores are a must. TOEFL scores are not considered. TOEFL has mostly multiple-choice questions while IELTS has different question types. IELTS has a shorter duration compared to TOEFL. Students need to choose the exam they want to appear according to the choice of their college.
TOEFL Exam Day Do’s and Don’ts
TOEFL exam is conducted throughout the year. Carefully deciding on the TOEFL exam date before paying for the TOEFL exam fees will save one from incurring cancellation or rescheduling charges.
- Reach the exam center before time. Be relaxed.
- Carry an original valid photo ID proof. Passport is the most preferred choice.
- Carry the registration slip and other relevant documents.
- Use the small breaks to re-organize your thoughts.
- Do not carry anything apart from the necessary documents. It will be confiscated.
- Do not be stressed while answering the sections. Remember the TOEFL exam course preparation guidelines.
- Students now know everything related to the best TOEFL coaching classes in Chennai from all the information listed above in the article. As there is a lot of competition, you must have come to realize that it is not easy to crack the test. Just a few students can crack the TOEFL exam and get a seat from the lakhs of students who give the TOEFL exam. Students get all the facilities for TOEFL preparation such as tips, guidelines, study materials, and other amenities.
- But besides all this, the students need dedication and the right path as well. Students need to be enrolled in the best coaching institutes that provide excellent teaching for TOEFL exam preparation for the best guidance. We listed the list of best TOEFL coaching classes in Chennai above. All you have to do now is make it the right selection for you. For more details, you can visit the TOEFL Coaching or call them on a given contact number.
- At any point, don’t think it’s easy to crack the TOEFL exam because it’s not. The competition is very difficult, so don’t lose hope at any stage and give your best once you start preparing for the test.
Frequently Asked Question About TOEFL Coaching Classes in Chennai
There are various institutes that are said best for TOEFL coaching in Chennai. We have ranked the top 7 of them in this article. Rank 1 is considered to be the best.
The fee structure of each institute is different. Here, we have disclosed the fees of every top TOEFL coaching in Chennai.
All the institutes present in our Best TOEFL coaching in Chennai’s list provide good study material but Rank 1 has been considered as the best among students.
Chennai has been called the best place to go for TOEFL coaching many times in the past. TOEFL coaching institutes in this city have produced a large number of TOEFL to date. Here, you will find the 7 Best TOEFL Coaching Classes in Chennai.
We have specified the timings of each institute in our article. You can join the one that best suits your requirements & needs.