Candidates need to fill the online application Form to appear in DMRC Recruitment 2019. Here is a list of steps for DMRC Recruitment 2019 Application form:
- Visit the official website of DMRC i.e. delhimetrorail.com
- Click on ‘Careers.’
- Here candidate will be able to see a notification related to various current and past vacancies.
- Click on the relevant notification which candidate is looking to apply.
- Fill all the details as required in the form, such as Personal details, educational qualification etc.
- Upload the colored passport sized photo of candidate, along with the signature and caste/category certificate (if applicable).
- After the form has been filled successfully, DMRC servers will generate the Bank Challan for fee payment by the candidate, with a unique Bank reference number.
- Pay the fee through Bank Challan in any branch of SBI. Fee must be paid after at least 24 hours from the generation of challan.
- After two working days from fee payment, candidates can apply for the acknowledgement receipt on DMRC’s website.
- After this step, DMRC servers will generate a final registration slip for candidate. This slip will mention candidate’s unique registration number, post applied and personal details of candidate.
- Candidates are advised to keep a copy of this slip with them for future reference.
- DMRC Recruitment 2019 Application Form can only be filled through online mode.
- For filling the form, candidate needs to have a personal e-mail ID. Candidates must preserve their e-mail ID which they fill in the form as this e-mail ID will be used for future communication.
- To avoid rejection of application, candidates must thoroughly read and understand DMRC Recruitment 2019 notification.
- The size of the scanned copies of documents should be less than 100 kb and such document should be in jpg/pdf file format only.
- Fees for DMRC Recruitment 2019 can be paid only through State Bank of India, not through any other Bank.
Exam Pattern for DMRC Recruitment 2019 is to be set by DMRC. Let’s take a look at some of the details about exam pattern for DMRC Recruitment 2019:
- DMRC Recruitment 2019 is to be conducted in offline mode for Assistant Manager (Electrical, Civil and S&T) and SC/TO while it will be conducted in online mode for CRA, JE, Maintainer and Other posts.
- DMRC Recruitment 2019 will consist of two papers: Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- Where paper 1 will have subjects like GK, Quantitative Ability, Logical Reasoning and Knowledge of Domain, on the other hand, paper 2 is taken to check candidate’s ability in the English language.
- Both the papers will consist of MCQ questions.
- Both the papers will have Negative Marking. A wrong answer will lead to a deduction of 0.33 marks from total score, where a correct answer fetches a candidate 1 mark.
|Particulars||Paper 1||Paper 2|
General awareness, Quantitative aptitude,
Logical Reasoning, Relevant Discipline
|Number of Questions||120||60|
|Time allotted||90 minutes||45 minutes|
|Medium Available||English and Hindi||English only|
|Type of Questions||MCQ||MCQ|
Result of DMRC Recruitment 2019 is expected to be released nearly 3 months after the test is being conducted for respective post. Those who appear for the exam must visit the official website of Delhi metro to check their DMRC Results. Candidates can view the result for DMRC Recruitment 2019 by going through following steps:
- Go to the official website of DMRC i.e. delhimtrorail.com
- Click on – ‘Careers.’
- Candidates will be able to see the result links for various posts.
- Click on – ‘List of shortlisted candidates for relevant post.’
- List will be shown and candidate will be able to find their name in the list in case he/she is selected.
- Candidates who are selected need to appear for screening process, as mentioned on the website.