What is Business Analytics?
Business Analytics is a field of business that motivates practical, data-driven changes in a business. It is a practical application of statistical analysis that focuses on providing actionable suggestions. Analysts in this fieldwork on how to apply the insights they discover from data.
Is it something different from Business Intelligence?
People often jumble business analytics with business intelligence. Although both of them do analyze data as their main focus there is one important difference between them: business intelligence is related to the collection of various types of data, while business analytics is concerned with putting all that data into use.
Ways To Learn Business Analytics
Ask yourself why do you want to learn about it? So, if you plan to enhance your analytical skills or help your career get a boost, then there are several ways to hone your analytical skills.
So, here are some recommended sources that can help you can learn Business Analytics.
ONLINE METHODS TO LEARN :
If you are wondering why opt for an online course, then I must tell you that learning online provides you with lots of benefits. Hence, you should take up an online course if you :
- wish to study at your own pace while managing your daily workload.
- want to connect with students from all around the world.
- want a chance to dig deeper and explore the topic more.
Courses you can consider to learn more:
- Develop the Data Mindset and Analytical Skills to Make Informed Decisions by Harvard Business School
- Business Analytics Specialization by Coursera
- LinkedIn Learning’s Become a Business Analytics Expert by LinkedIn
OFFLINE METHODS TO LEARN :
Are you one of those who trust books over online material? So, look no further, we have got you covered. Finally, here is a list of books which will help you understand the basics of Business Analytics :
- Business Analytics by Jeffrey Camm
- Business Analytics: The Science of Data-Driven Decision Making by U Dinesh Kumar
What else to do?
- Keep learning:
- Continue reading on this subject if you develop an interest.
- Don’t forget to go through numerous blogs and articles.
- They are a great way to kickstart your career. They provide you insights into the work and you can be assessed by your employer too at the same time.
- Connect with people:
- Industry experts are the best sources of information. Find a way to connect with them and talk to them. You can make use of LinkedIn too.
- You can also get in touch with the industry heads at our very own WhatAfterCollege.com
Business Analytics is a field for generating high revenues if you excel in it. So, consume as much as information. Go through books and online training materials. There are wide sources of information. Browse our website or access the web.
If you liked what you read and wish to explore this field, get in touch with WhatAfterCollege.com. Also, don’t forget to go through the topics mentioned below by trusted officials.
Thank you for reading and All the best!
All you need to know about Business Analytics
Learn Business Analytics
|Top 7 Business Analytics University/ Colleges in India||Top 7 Training Institutes of Business Analytics|
|Top 7 Online Business Analytics Programs||Top 7 Certification Course of Business Analytics|
Learn Business Analytics with WAC
|Business Analytics Webinars||Business Analytics Workshops|
|Business Analytics Summer Training||Business Analytics One-on-One Training|
|Business Analytics Online Summer Training||Business Analytics Recorded Training|
Other Skills in Demand(H3)
|Artificial Intelligence||Data Science|
|Digital Marketing||Business Analytics|
|Big Data||Internet of Things|
|Python Programming||Robotics & Embedded System|
|Android App Development||Machine Learning|