DMRC Recruitment 2019 is the test conducted by DMRC for employment under the various department. It is a series of tests, which comprises of different tests for DMRC 2019 Posts and Profiles which are vacant.
- DMRC 2019 is to be conducted in two stages, Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- Registration number as well as Date of Birth will be required to download admit card for DMRC Recruitment 2019.
- Candidates who are Indian Citizens can apply for test, and they need to cover minimum educational qualification and age criteria to appear in exam.
- Application Forms for DMRC Recruitment 2019 hav been released for various posts in the month of January 2019, however admit cards will be available in the month of February 2019.
- Paper 1 consists of GK, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning and
- Questions from respective domain where Paper 2 consists of General English only.
- Both the papers consist of MCQ questions and there is negative marking in the paper. Check DMRC Recruitment Sample Papers
- To get selected, candidates need to clear a minimum DMRC Cut off.
DMRC Recruitment 2019 Highlights
|Name of Exam||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment Test 2019|
|Popularly known as||DMRC Recruitment 2019|
|Type of Exam||Recruitment/Employment Test|
|Held||Once a year for respective post|
|Mode||Offline and Online, depending upon Post|
DMRC Recruitment 2019 Exam Dates
Every year DMRC conducts DMRC Recruitment Test for various posts that are vacant in various departments. DMRC Recruitment Exam Dates for the post of Customer Relations Assistant, Asst Manager, Junior Engineer, Accountant Assistant, and Maintainer has been released by DMRC at its official website.
|Event||Exam Date||Reference Links|
|DMRC JE/ Assistant Manager||April 9 – 20, 2019||Download JE/ Assistant Manager Admit Card from March 26, 2019|
|DMRC Stenographer Exam||March 2019||Download Stenographer Admit card from March 2019|
|DMRC Maintainer Exam||March 2019||Download Maintainer Admit card from March 2019|
DMRC Recruitment 2019 Eligibility
DMRC sets out certain eligibility criteria for appearing in DMRC Recruitment 2019 for various jobs. The eligibility criteria may vary according to the job role for which a candidate is applying.
Here are some common eligibility points which a candidate needs to cover for DMRC Recruitment 2019 –
- To be eligible to appear in DMRC Recruitment 2019, the candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must have the required 3 Year/ 4 Year Graduation
- Degree/Diploma as per the job which the candidate is applying for.
- The applicant also needs to fulfill some Medical/Health criteria to be eligible for Final Selection.
Let’s take a look at the Educational qualification criteria and age criteria for some jobs under DMRC Recruitment 2019:
|Name Of Job/post||Educational Qualification||Age Criteria|
|Station controller/Train Operator||For this job candidate must have passed a 3 year engineering diploma in Electrical or Electronic specialization, or candidate must have passed BSc or BSc(Hons) with subjects Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics from recognized University or Institute.||18 to 28 Years|
|Customer Relations Assistant||For this job candidate must hold a Graduate Degree in any stream from a recognized University, also, the candidate must have a certificate of a Computer Application course of a tenure of at least 6 weeks||18 to 28 Years|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||For this job candidate must have done a 3 year Engineering Diploma in relevant stream (electrical or equivalent) from a recognized University or Institute.||18 to 28 Years|
|Junior Engineer (Electronics)||For this job candidate must have done a 3 year Engineering Diploma in relevant stream (electronics, electronics and communication or equivalent) from a recognized University or Institute..||18 to 28 Years|
|Junior. Engineer (Mechanical)||For this job candidate must have done a 3 year Engineering Diploma in relevant stream (mechanical or equivalent) from a recognized University or Institute.||18 to 28 Years|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||For this job candidate must have done a 3 year Engineering Diploma in relevant stream (civil or equivalent) from a recognized University or Institute.||18 to 28 Years|
|Accountant Assistant||For this job candidate must have done Graduation in relevant stream (BCom or equivalent) from a recognized University||18 to 28 Years|
|Office Assistant||For this job, candidate must hold a Graduation Degree from a recognized University||18 to 28 Years|
|Stenographer||For this job candidate must hold a Graduation Degree from any recognized University. Candidate must have done a 1 year course in Office Management and Secretarial Practice. Candidate must have a Shorthand speed of 80 wpm and Typing speed of 40 wpm in English. However, proficiency in shorthand/typing in Hindi is desirable from the part of candidate.||18 to 28 Years|
|Maintainer||For this job candidate must hold an ITI certificate in specific specializations, as listed on the official website of DMRC.||18 to 25 Years|
DMRC Recruitment 2019 Application Form
Candidates need to fill the online application form to appear in DMRC Recruitment 2019. Here is a list of steps for DMRC Recruitment 2019 Application form:
- Visit the official website of DMRC i.e. delhimetrorail.com
- Click on ‘Careers.’
- Here the candidate will be able to see a notification related to various current and past vacancies.
- Click on the relevant notification which candidate is looking to apply.
- Fill all the details as required in the form, such as Personal details, educational qualification etc.
- Upload the colored passport-sized photo of the candidate, along with the signature and caste/category certificate (if applicable).
- After the form has been submitted successfully, DMRC servers will generate the
- Bank Challan for fee payment by the candidate, with a unique Bank reference number.
- Pay the fee through Bank Challan in any branch of SBI. Fee must be paid after at least 24 hours from the generation of challan.
- After two working days from fee payment, candidates can apply for the acknowledgment receipt on DMRC’s website.
- After this step, DMRC servers will generate a final registration slip for the candidate. This slip will mention the candidate’s unique registration number, post applied and personal details of the candidate.
- Candidates should keep a copy of this slip with them for future reference.
Here are a few mandatory instructions that candidate needs to keep in mind while filling the DMRC Recruitment 2019:
- DMRC Recruitment 2019 Application Form can only be filled through online mode.
- For filling the form, the candidate needs to have a personal e-mail ID.
- Candidates must preserve their e-mail ID which they fill in the form as this e-mail ID will be used for future communication.
- To avoid rejection of the application, candidates must thoroughly read and understand DMRC Recruitment 2019 notification.
- The size of the scanned copies of documents have to be less than 100 kb and such document should be in jpg/pdf file format only.
- Fees for DMRC Recruitment 2019 can be paid only through the State Bank of India, not through any other Bank.
DMRC Recruitment 2019 Admit Card
Admit Card for DMRC Recruitment 2019 will be available from February 2019. Admit Card for DMRC Recruitment 2019 can be obtained only by downloading it from DMRC website, and there is no other mode of obtaining the Admit Card.
Steps to Download DMRC Recruitment 2019 Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of DMRC.
- Click on – ‘Careers.’
- Now, click on – ‘Download Admit Card for the post of relevant post vide advertisement number.’
- Candidates need to type their Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Now, Click on – ‘Login/Submit/View Admit Card.’
- Now candidate can see their Admit card for DMRC Recruitment 2019.
- Candidates should take one or two coloured printouts of Admit Card, for examination purpose and also for future reference.
Exam Pattern for DMRC Recruitment 2019 is to be set by DMRC. Let’s take a look at some of the details about exam pattern for DMRC Recruitment 2019:
- DMRC Recruitment 2019 is to be conducted in offline mode for Assistant Manager (Electrical, Civil and S&T) and SC/TO while it will be conducted in online mode for CRA, JE, Maintainer and Other posts.
- DMRC Recruitment 2019 will consist of two papers: Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- Where paper 1 will have subjects like GK, Quantitative Ability, Logical Reasoning and Knowledge of Domain, on the other hand, paper 2 is taken to check candidate’s ability in the English language.
- Both the papers will consist of MCQ questions.
- Both the papers will have Negative Marking. A wrong answer will lead to a deduction of 0.33 marks from total score, where a correct answer fetches a candidate 1 mark.
|Particulars||Paper 1||Paper 2|
General awareness, Quantitative aptitude,
Logical Reasoning, Relevant Discipline
|Number of Questions||120||60|
|Time allotted||90 minutes||45 minutes|
|Medium Available||English and Hindi||English only|
|Type of Questions||MCQ||MCQ|
Result of DMRC Recruitment 2019 is expected to be released nearly 3 months after the test is conducted for respective post. Candidates who appear for the exam must visit the official website of Delhi metro to check their DMRC Results. Candidates can view the result for DMRC Recruitment 2019 by going through the following steps:
- Go to the official website of DMRC i.e. delhimetrorail.com
- Click on – ‘Careers.’
- Candidates will be able to see the result links for various posts.
- Click on – ‘List of shortlisted candidates for the relevant post.’
- The list will be shown and the candidate will be able to find their name in the list in case he/she is selected.
- Candidates who are selected need to appear for the screening process, as mentioned on the website.