75-day Action Plan to Clear UPSC Prelims 2022?- For UPSC or any other exam, one should start with the end in the mind. The end of UPSC 2022 preparation lies in seeing your name in the pdf for which there are three hurdles. One should examine the plan with a strategy from the last.
The last hurdle will be an interview with the mains before that and prelims even before that. Accordingly, the timeline shall be
For interview, the time gap after mains is enough for any candidate provided appropriate training is acquired. But as you can see, there are only less than 3 months available for Mains after you complete your Preliminary exam which will not be enough for a candidate.
Hence, a candidate preparing for 2022 Mains should integrate Main’s preparation along with the Prelims preparation now.
- For the initial 1-2 months from now, we recommend aspirants to integrate their prelims preparation with main preparation. In the case of mains, it is recommended to allocate more time to Optional, then GS Paper III, then GS paper II and then GS paper I in that order.
- Keep writing two answers to your optional every day, two for GS. Show it to your mentor or a trusted person daily/ once a week who can give your trusted feedback.
- Build a strong foundation by knowing the basics of all subjects well.
- Read a newspaper (preferably the Hindu) religiously (only focussing the exam angle).
- Reserve your preparation completely for Prelims from April 2022.
- Join a test series now.
Assuming you have completed all the basics and NCERTs by now, here we provide you few basic hacks to follow for the rest 75 days Action Plan to Clear UPSC Prelims 2022.
- Go with the syllabus first! It is time to make sure you complete the entire syllabus by now. If there are any topics untouched, try to finish it soon or put a plan along with your current preparation.
- Test Series! It is high time you join a test series to get evaluated. It will help you in self- assessment which is an essential thing to do now. Taking one test per day leads to solving 7500 questions before D- day.
- Previous year’s question paper! Go through last ten years papers and SOLVE them yourself with proper test setup like timing, without break.
- Follow and stick to your time table!
- Try to study aligning with the exam timings. Like, avoid sleeping at noon and be very active from 9 AM to 5 PM.
- Your daily learning should include Current Affairs, Revision, question papers and tests.
- Revise, Revise! The most important thing which usually gets forgotten in the process of last leg! Include 3 sessions of revision- One, in the morning, to revise last day’s topics; Second, at any time of the day to revise last week’s important volatile topics/facts, etc and thirdly, at night before you wind up, to revise that day’s topics.
- This may seem like too much, but the thing is it won’t consume much time because the first session is the one which was last day’s revision. It is extremely helpful for the candidates.
- Go through your NOTES for all the subjects.
- Avoid meeting gatherings like marriages, friends meet-ups etc.
- Take care of health. Since the Covid cases are in rise, it is wise to keep yourself safe to avoid unnecessary complications at the exam time.
- Sleep for minimum of 7-8 hours. DO NOT compensate on sleep.
All the Best!
Meanwhile, Check out the list of Best IAS Coaching in other cities
Are you looking to excel in the prestigious Indian Administrative Service (IAS) exam in cities beyond the usual hotspots? We’ve compiled a list of the best IAS academies in various cities that provide top-notch guidance and support to aspiring civil servants. Whether you’re in bustling metropolises like Mumbai, Kolkata, or Chennai or in smaller but equally promising cities like Jaipur, Ahmedabad, or Chandigarh, these coaching institutes offer comprehensive courses and expert faculty to help you achieve your dream of cracking the IAS exam.
IAS Coaching Online | IAS Coaching in Delhi | IAS Coaching in Mumbai | IAS Coaching in Hyderabad |
IAS Coaching in Kolkata | IAS Coaching in Bangalore | IAS Coaching in Chennai | IAS Coaching in Jaipur |
IAS Coaching in Chandigarh | IAS Coaching in Bhopal | IAS Coaching in Allahabad | IAS Coaching in Kanpur |
IAS Coaching in Bhubaneswar | IAS Coaching in Ahmedabad | IAS Coaching in Coimbatore | IAS Coaching in Patna |
IAS Coaching in Trivandrum | IAS Coaching in Nagpur | IAS Coaching in Pune | IAS Coaching in Vijayawada |
IAS Coaching in Raipur | IAS Coaching in Ranchi | IAS Coaching in Dehradun | IAS Coaching in Mysore |
IAS Coaching in Vadodara | IAS Coaching in Lucknow | IAS Coaching in Ludhiana | IAS Coaching in Meerut |
IAS Coaching in Gurgaon | IAS Coaching in Gorakhpur | IAS Coaching in Noida | IAS Coaching in Guwahati |
IAS Coaching in Varanasi | IAS Coaching in Surat | IAS Coaching in Indore
WAC Additional Resources: Explore More Links and Information
Discover the ideal path of education with WAC, a comprehensive educational website designed to provide guidance on selecting the best coaching institutes to help you achieve your dreams. Explore a curated list of coaching options across various fields, ensuring you make informed decisions about your journey.
Artificial Intelligence | Big Data | Data Science | Internet of Things | Android App Development | Python Programming | Robotics & Embedded System | Ethical Hacking | Cyber Security | Animation | Graphic Design | Web Design | Fashion Design | Interior Design | Digital Marketing | Business Analytics | Photography