masters IN HOTEL MANAGEMENT
Master of Hotel Management (MHM is a postgraduate Hotel Management course. The Master & Degree course is two years after Graduation. Hotel management defines management techniques applied in hospitality sectors such as hotel administration, accounts, marketing, housekeeping, front office or front of house, food and beverage management, catering and maintenance. This is one of the most sought-after career choices among the candidates who are willing to pursue post-graduation. During the course, students are bestowed upon by special skills so that they can gain managerial positions after its success passing. The Master & Degree course is career providing in nature that opens many doors to various jobs in various fields for the students along with further study options.
Candidates should have passed a Bachelor& Degree in any discipline from any approved or recognized University.
Syllabus of Hotel Management as prescribed by various Universities and Colleges.
- Principles of Management
- Fundamentals of Hospitality Business
- Food & Beverage Services
- Housekeeping Management
- Front Office Operation
- Financial & Hotel Accounting
- Computer & Information System Management
- Communication Skills in English
- Tourism Business & Hotel Industry
- Human Resource Mgt. & Entrepreneurship
- Food & Beverage Production
- Front Office Management
- Food & Beverage Management
- Business Policy &Strategic Management
- Hotel Safety, Security & Engineering
- Business Communications
- Research Methodology
- Hotel Marketing
- Business Statistics & Managerial Economics
- Accommodation Operations
- Food &Beverage Services
- Public Relation &Customer Relationship Mgt.
- Hygiene and Sanitation Management
- Environment Management
Master of Hotel Management (MHM Job Types)
- Cabin Crew
- Catering Officer
- Catering Supervisor/Assistant
- Customer Service Executive
- Hospitality Executive
- Marketing/Sales Executive.