Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) is a leading Navratna Public Sector Enterprises, under the Ministry of Defense, Government of India. Its headquarter is located in Bengaluru, Karnataka. BEL was founded to meet the specialized electronic equipment requirements of the Indian Defense Services.
- BEL released the notifications for Recruitment of various posts in Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical, Computer Science, Optics, and Laser Departments from time to time.
- Candidates who wish to apply for BEL Recruitment have to fulfill the complete eligibility criteria prescribed by the official authority.
- Generally, BEL selection process involves of Entrance Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview round.
- Applicants who will successfully qualify the complete selection criteria are only considered for recruitment.
BEL 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the post in BEL 2019 Recruitment, all candidates must be aware of the eligibility criteria set by the BEL. Candidates applying for the various post in BEL must qualify the criteria set by the BEL to be eligible for the Post.
- Only Indian nationals can apply.
|Graduate Apprenticeship Training||Maximum age of 25 years|
|Contract Engineer||Maximum age of 25 years|
|Senior Engineer||Maximum age of 32 years|
|Deputy Engineer||Maximum age of 28 years|
|Deputy Manager||Maximum age of 36 years|
|Security Officer||Maximum age of 32 years|
|Contract Engineer||Maximum age of 25 years|
|Graduate Apprenticeship Training||Candidates must have B.E./B.Tech degree in the relevant branch|
|Contract Engineer||Candidates having B.Tech./B.E.,M.Sc.,M.E./M.Tech degree in the appropriate branch|
|Senior Engineer||Candidates must have B.E./B.Tech degree in the relevant branch with at least 60% marks in aggregate|
|Deputy Engineer||Candidates must have B.E./B.Tech degree in the relevant branch with at least 60% marks in aggregate|
|Deputy Manager||Candidates must have B.E./B.Tech degree in the relevant branch with at least 60% marks in aggregate|
|Security Officer||Candidates should have passed Bachelors Degree in any discipline and Ex-defense forces/Paramilitary Personnel in rank of Captain or equivalent in Paramilitary Forces|
- First Class for General & OBC Candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD (Person with Disability) candidates
|Graduate Apprenticeship Training||–|
|Senior Engineer||Minimum 1 years|
|Deputy Engineer||Minimum 4 – 5 years|
|Deputy Manager||Minimum 8-9 years|
|Security Officer||Minimum 4 – 5 years|
Relaxation is given to all the candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD(Person with Disability) category as per Government of India norms.
How to Apply for BEL 2019?
BEL 2019 Application Form will be available via online mode through the official website. Candidates can check the step wise procedure on How to Apply for BEL 2019 Recruitment below:
- Visit the official website of the Bharat Electronics Limited i.e. bel-india.in
- Click on the “Career” tab at the top of the page.
- A drop-down menu will appear.
- Hit on the “Recruitment-Advertisement” link, a page will appear with the latest notifications.
- Choose the positions as per your interest and click on the Apply link.
- Fill the form with the required details.
- Upload all the necessary documents.
- Verify the details and click on the submit button.
- Take the application form print for the future use.
BEL 2019 Selection Process
The selection process for the various posts will be done through written test (objective type questions in the respective disciplines) followed by an interview. The interview will commence on the same day and may extend to the next day also. Candidates are required to make their own arrangements for the stay if required.
Important Instruction for BEL Recruitment
Candidates who are applying for the various post should come for the selection to the venue notified to them, as per the given schedule and bring the following ORIGINAL certificates.
- Filled in Biodata form (to be downloaded from www.bel-india.com/careers)
- Class X certificate as proof of Date of Birth,
- B.Tech./B.E./M.Sc./M.E./M.Tech Degree certificate or Provisional Degree certificate, clearly mentioning the class obtained in the Degree & Discipline.
- Experience certificates, clearly mentioning the duration of the experience.
- SC/ST/OBC/PWD category certificate, in the prescribed formats
- A set of photocopies of the above certificates and 2 recent passport size photographs are also required.
- No travelling expenses will be payable for attending the selection.
There are some important Guidelines issued by BEL. All candidates have to keep these guidelines in mind while going for BEL Recruitment:
- Only Indian nationals can apply
- BEL authority can reject any form at any stage of selection process
Candidates who will not bring their original degree and other required documents in Personal Interview will be disqualified.
Important Guidelines for BEL Recruitment
There are some important guidelines for all the candidates applying for BEL Recruitment process is as follow:
- Candidates, who are employed in public sector undertakings will have to produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview.
- Candidates presently working with government organisations/ PSUs as well as internal candidates should have minimum one year experience. The candidate should indicate their organisation depicting their position to the company.
- Candidates have to produce all the original certificates along with two passport photographs. They have to submit a copy of their educational/ caste/ experience certificates at the time of selection process.
- Candidates called for interview will be paid for their fares on the production of actual bills.
- BEL reserves the right to disqualify any candidate at any stage of BEL Recruitment process.
- In the case of any discrepancy, candidates can contact the Bharat Electronics Limited toll free no. i.e. 18001801122.