BEL Exam. BEL (Bharat Electronics Limited) is one of the leading electronics company. It recruits students from Electronics, Computer Science, Mechanical, Civil and Electrical branch by a written test known as BEL Probationary Engineers exam.do preparation from last 10-year GATE question papers (as this time paper came only from that) and make your basics strong from R.K.Jain.
Preparation Tips – BEL Exam
To prepare for the BEL exam you need to get an idea on the main topics such as Networking,
- Digital Logic Design,
- Control Systems,
- Advanced Microprocessor and interfacing,
- Analog Electronic and Digital Electronics,
- Electrical Machine and lastly on Aptitude and Reasoning.
- The practice some previous year question papers.
- Always keep in mind to adjust the time properly.
- Appear some mock tests conducted on online sites.
Some reference books for BEL exam preparation are:
- Network Analysis & Synthesis by Franklin S. KUO
- Electrical machines by Mulukutla S. Sharma, and Mikesh K. Pathak
- Digital Logic and Computer Design by M Morris Mano
- Automatic Control Systems by Benjamin C.Kuo
- Microprocessor Architecture, Programming, and Applications by Ramesh S. Gaonkar
- The Aptitude Test Workbook by Jim Barrett
- Analytical Reasoning by Shri M.K. Pandey
- Verbal Reasoning by R.S.Agarwal
Bharat Electronics Limited is a state-owned electronics company.