KPTCL Exam preparation starts with the basics and makes sure that your concepts are crystal clear. Hunting for books will waste a lot of time of yours, try to get well versed with the basic concepts of all the subjects. Make short notes out of those books and keep revising and practice as many questions as possible. Solve previous year GATE and ESE papers. If possible get a book of MCQ’s of a good publisher with minimum error and practice questions from there
For Electrical Engineering
- Power Electronics-P.S.Bhimbra
- Control System-B.S.Manke
- Power System-C.L.wadhwa
For general awareness and aptitude portion, going through the 10th standard maths science & social studies will be enough. The current affairs asked are facts based on direct questions.
Go through current affairs for the last 1 year. They will ask around 10–15 current affairs. In technical, main focus will be on machines (dc, induction), network. Power system and little bits of digital, controls. question will not be lengthy. Sufficient time will be there. It is better to go through the fundamental/basic concepts.
KPTCL Assistant Engineer Electrical and KPTCL Junior Engineer Electrical are two best books to crack KPTCL exam.& Also Objective Electrical Technology is written by V K Mehta & Rohit Mehta
Aspirants applied for KPTCL Recruitment 2019 and now preparing for KPTCL 2019 Exam to crack it must go through these tips. If you will start your KPTCL Preparation according to these tips then you will definitely get success to score highest marks in the examination.
- Choose the best KPTCL Books to Study for the Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited examination.
- Practice KPTCL Previous year questions and sample paper to test your preparation.
- Read routinely newspapers, magazines or Current Affairs on a regular basis to get the latest updates.
- Try to solve KPTCL sample papers as much you can.
- Take a balanced diet and regular breaks while study.