7 Best CAT Coaching in Guwahati is an article drafted and crafted by WAC’s Research team. More and more students are finding Professional Training to crack the CAT exam with the best marks possible. Getting into the best CAT Coaching in Guwahati can give any student an edge over others. It is really beneficial for any student to join the top cat coaching centre in Guwahati. Enrolling in CAT Coaching will help in increasing the chances of success.
CAT is the short form or the abbreviation of ‘Common Aptitude Test’. The Common Aptitude Test or the CAT is one standard examination that is conducted every year on a pan-India basis. Qualifying in the CAT automatically qualifies you to some of the premier management institutions of the country including the IIMs, FMS, BITS, etc. Out of the million-odd students attempting this examination every year, only a handful of thousands get admitted into reputed institutions like the IIMs. Hence, every student attempting the CAT knows the value and the worth of this prestigious examination.
This post will provide you with an understanding of what the CAT exam is along with the nature and kind of preparation that is expected from the students and the various coaching institutes which help and guide students in preparing for that examination.
What does CAT stand for
- The Common Admission Test (CAT) is a national-level entrance exam for admissions to Masters in Business Administration (MBA) programs offered by more than 32 Indian institutes of Management around the country. As an eligible test giver of CAT, the candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA [45% in case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), and Persons with Disability (PWD) categories], awarded by any University or educational institution as incorporated by an Act of Parliament or State legislature in India or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate would be calculated based on the practice followed by the respective University/Institution. In grades/CGPA, the conversion to percentage of marks would be found on the procedure as certified by the respective University/Institution. If any University/institution confirms that there is no scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidate’s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100. Candidates appearing for the final year of the Bachelor’s the degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply.
- However, it may be noted that such candidates, if selected, will be allowed to join the program provisionally, only if they submit a certificate from the Principal/Registrar of their University/Institution (issued on or before the date as stipulated by the respective IIM) stating that they have completed all the requirements for obtaining the Bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification on the date of the issue of the certificate. IIMs may verify eligibility at various stages of the selection process. For more details on eligibility, candidates are advised to visit the “CAT 2020 Eligibility” section of the CAT website.
- Candidates should note that the mere fulfillment of the minimum eligibility criteria would not ensure consideration for shortlisting by IIMs. RESERVATION As per the legal requirements, 15% of the seats are reserved for Scheduled Caste (SC) candidates, 7.5% for Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates, 27% for Other Backward Classes candidates belonging to the “Non-Creamy” layer (NC-OBC), up to 10% for Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) candidates and 5% for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwD).
- As defined in The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016 (RPwD Act 2016), “Person with Benchmark Disability” means a person with not less than forty percent (40%) of a specified disability where the established disability has not been defined in measurable terms and includes a person with disability where the specified disability has been described in measurable terms, as certified by the certifying authority. “Specified disability” means the disabilities as defined in the Schedule of the RPwD Act 2016.
- The categories of disability are: a) blindness and low vision, b) deaf and hard of hearing, c) locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims, and muscular dystrophy, d) autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability, and mental illness, and multiple disabilities from amongst persons under clauses (a) to (d) e) other ‘specified disabilities’ mentioned in ‘The Schedule’ of the RPwD Act 2016. To be considered for reservation, the applicable Central Government list as on the last date of CAT registration shall be binding. No subsequent changes will be effective for CAT 2020 and any following selection process of the IIMs.
Why is CAT organized every year?
The Common Admission Test, AKA CAT, is conducted by the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) for admitting MBA Students into top-notch b-schools. CAT scores are accepted by IIMs and more than 100 colleges across India, such as XLRI, MDI, TAPMI for PGDM admission. The exam sets a pedestal for candidates to soar high in their careers.
Why is the CAT Exam so important?
As an undergraduate, you may wish to obtain a Postgraduate Management Programme from the best colleges around. But to do that in any top institutes like IIM, you’ll need a little more than that. Passing the CAT exam is a great way to bolster your application quality to apply for colleges based on the score you get.
The dream of getting into the top-ranking MBA colleges comes true if you get through the exam with good scores and percentile. This is only possible if you have a good plan to prepare well for the exams.
- CAT is a computer-based management aptitude test conducted by the IIMs primarily to evaluate and shortlist candidates for postgraduate programs. India’s premier national institutes such as IIM provide high-quality education in Management and research, so there’s no doubt that CAT is one of the trusted exams to exist today. The exam is conducted annually.
- Rates of success in obtaining admissions to two-year postgraduate programs, which are the flagships of IIMs, are based only on merit. CAT exams follow a rigorous selection process comprising personal interviews, written ability tests and discussions, and finally, scores in the exam.
- It’s been found that getting 50+ percentile is not hard. This is because achieving a 50 percentile mark point is still possible even if you don’t attempt a question in the exam. Keeping losing marks from trying questions with wrong answers in mind, you can play this to your advantage. Focus on every question. If there’s a question to which you do not know the answer wholeheartedly, then do not attempt it lest your total percentile score will drop due to the negative markings applied to it.
- During preparations, use short breaks while studying and give yourself time to breathe. It’s essential that you split the amount of time you want to check into parts. For example, if you plan to look for, let’s say, 9 hours, then break it into four 2-hour sessions, space them evenly throughout the day, and save the last hour for the end of the day. Your mind cannot store all the information, so you need to give it the breaks it needs to register everything. Above all, stay motivated and positive throughout the preparation phase. If you’re feeling anxious, take precisely 10 minutes to practice breathing before going ahead with your studies.
- If we look at Management education or business education in India, it has increased at a very high rate. India trains more than 100,000 degrees annually in Management education. The liberalization of Indian education during the 1990s has been responsible for this growth. In India, we can trace Business education way back to the 19th century. This education fulfilled the British government administration’s needs to some extent. The graduates joined as clerks in the British administration.
- In Chennai in 1903 was set up India’s first business school – commercial school of pachiappa charities. In 1913, Sydenham College in Mumbai was the first college-level business school to be founded. This was followed by Shri Ram College of Commerce in Delhi in 1920. If we look at the Indian Business schools, most of them have followed the US type of systems in terms of pedagogy, curriculum, and interfacing with industry. In the initial years of business education, it was not popular. All bright students were expected to join the science stream and take engineering at the IITs or other technical institutes. Afterward, they joined companies as technical supervisors and then moved up to take up managerial positions.
- During the 1980s, business education got increased importance. One of the reasons was the difficulty in getting admission into the science stream, as the demand was more than available seats in the science stream. Students started joining the management stream. Companies also increased hiring commerce graduates at the junior executive level and developing them for administrative posts. The Commerce stream was being looked at as an alternative for becoming an executive in the corporate world. Commerce education’s aim was to develop knowledge of business transactions from an economics and accounting angle. Management education aims to build understanding about the overall business and also its different functions. It was focused on graduate levels and help in developing future leaders. In 1961 two IIM’s were launched. IIM Calcutta, with collaboration from Sloan School of Management at MIT and IIM Ahmadabad, started with Harvard business school help. Concerning quality, only the top B-schools are giving quality education. The rest of the schools require increasing their quality level to ensure the students become more ready for the corporate world.
- During the 1990s, growth in the number of business schools occurred, and management education received many statuses. Many of the big private companies started recruiting business graduates for management jobs. Business graduates were expected to have good accounting skills and operational management skills, marketing skills,
- good oral and written communications, critical thinking, and team working skills. And also, knowledge of information technology is required for leveraging its power in the business arena. The teaching pedagogy has been undergoing constant changes in Management education to suit the above requirements. In addition to MBA programs, many universities started BBA programs, and these have become popular.
- BBA programs are being preferred to traditional commerce programs. As management institutes started growing, in 1973, two more IIM’s were created, one in Bangalore and another in Lucknow. During the late 1990s, two more were added to the list of IIM’s, one at Calicut and another at Indore. The opening of more IIM’s helped in developing management education across the country. ICFAI was set up in 1994
- ICFAI Business school and has branches in all the major cities of India. It teaches MBA in different programs, and it uses industry people for teaching.
- IGNOU also helped in the spread of business education in India by making it affordable to the common masses. Its open learning programs have become successful. It also has launched Gyan Darshan, a TV channel, to deliver the business course content across India. Business schools’ metrics for measuring quality are student quality, placement, faculty development, and teaching pedagogy.
- Getting admission to one of the premium business schools is considered to help students in their growth. Standard admission tests are conducted by IIM’s for entry into their schools. Other business institutes also use the CAT score for their admission process. Business schools get students from various backgrounds like engineering, commerce, medicine, science, and liberal arts. This helps in the diversity and a good classroom experience. Business schools are continuously upgrading the skills they impart to make them more relevant to the industry requirements.
How do I Choose the Best CAT Coaching in Guwahati?
Evaluation Method you can use to rate CAT Coaching in Guwahati.
There is a need to delve deep and find valuable tips for various sections of the CAT 2022 exam. Before we proceed to do so, let us have a look at some quick preparation tips for CAT 2022. To begin with, you need to learn time management well. Solve numerical problems up to Standard 12 level. Focus on legal aptitude. Be updated with current affairs and static General Knowledge. Do not waste time on a single question in case you are stuck. Assess your performance periodically. Aim to be accurate in solving mathematical problems. Ameliorate your language and prepare well for English comprehension.
Regarding study tips for CAT 2022, here is a list of points you need to bear in mind while formulating a winning strategy. You are likely to be aware of some of the general observations made here but take this as a clarion call to stick to the list with utmost dedication. OPUS shoulders the responsibility of making you ready for the litmus test. These detailed ruminations are a step in that direction.
Follow Test Pattern
Know the pattern of the examination and marking scheme.
Study the Entire Syllabus
Cover essential parts of the syllabus. Do not leave out anything just because you do not like that portion.
Practice Mock Tests
Mock tests are necessary for determining your success in exams. Your performance in mock tests indicates your performance in the actual test.
Pay Attention to all sections.
Do not ignore sections you do not consider necessary. Attention must be paid to all areas of the syllabus.
Prepare study Notes
Prepare notes and jot down essential points from what you study. It is easy to check your messages rather than from books. These notes will benefit you in the last 30 days of CAT Preparation.
Discuss with Friends and Teachers
Discuss the syllabus and notes with friends and teachers. It helps you widen your circle of friends.
Learn to think positive and stay positive. Remove negative thoughts from your mind by pursuing things that interest you a lot.
Tips for choosing the Best CAT Coaching in Guwahati?
With the increase in popularity of the Management Studies examination (CAT), several coaching Institutes have mushroomed all over the Guwahaticorridor. Most of these institutes claim to make you a CAT quickly. But, sadly, that isn’t the case. Don’t fall prey to marketing gimmicks. Several factors contribute to the decision to choose the Best CAT Coaching in Guwahatiamong all the options.
List of 7 Best CAT Coaching in Guwahati | Get Best CAT Coaching in Guwahati
The Institution’s / Organization’s Ranking done by WAC is a result of the research done by our team. It is totally Independent of the Rankings done by the Govt. Bodies. if any Institute has any Queries regarding any Information Updates or has conflicting ideas in terms of Ranking positions can contact us. Email at email@example.com or Call on +91-9818198188.
We are going to help you in choosing the right institute in Guwahati. You can discover a rundown list of the 7 Best CAT Coaching in Guwahati as per our research.
Rank 1: VPROV
VPROV, an invaluable institute with a veracious educationalist Prof Rajesh (2006 CAT Topper, B.E, MBA, LLB, Ph.D.) as its Founder & Director, is undoubtedly the best CAT coaching institute in India.
VPROV, with 76 learning centers in India and 9 overseas complimented by the qualified team, has sent thousands of students to IIMS & other TOP B schools. They also train students on GRE, GMAT, CLAT, SAT, IPMAT, and NRA-CET.
If you get into “Prof Rajesh’s 100 Batch,” wherein Prof Rajesh himself trains the student, then you are almost into TOP IIMs.
Mode of Training: Class Room and LIVE online.
Why Choose VPROV?
- 76 Learning Centres in India
- 80+ Interview sessions
- 100+ Quizzes
- 200+ Mocks
- 400+ Sessions
- 800+ Assignments
- Complimentary Access to Non-CAT Mocks
- 1000+ VPROV Students in top MBA colleges
About The Institute
- Written Ability Test
- Personal Interview
VPROV has got 1500+ Pages of Copyrighted content delivered to students via books apart from online content.
Three levels of testing on each topic with national-level rankings elucidate Students’ on-ground reality of competition.
- Why is it Better/worse (Honest and Unbiased Review)?
WAC recommends VPROV for CAT Coaching for the following reasons;
- VPROV is ‘2006 CAT Topper’ Prof Rajesh’s Entity, where even today, Mr.Rajesh conducts classes with indispensable passion.
- Exposure to over 2000+ Shortcuts enables even ‘non-math’ students to crack CAT with ease.
- Students can switch to classroom mode from Live online mode or vice versa as per one’s convenience.
- Even the backup sessions are conducted in ‘Live online mode.’
- Separate late-night batches for working professionals.
- Stupendous results. 2800+ VPROV students passed out of top IIMs.
- 1st: Ganesh Guri, Near To B.K. Towers, Guwahati, Assam -, India
- 2nd: MRD road,opp of PHE office,astha heights, 3rd floor,bamuninaidan, Guwahati, 781021
- 3rd: 6, Uday Path, Zoo Tiniali, Guwahati, Assam 781024
- Phone No: +91 8884008880, 088118 88555,
- Social links: Facebook, Twitter, ,Linkedin
- Website: http://www.vprov.com/
Rank 2: IMS
IMS has been preparing students in a pan India dimension for entrance tests of almost all levels. This cat coaching in Guwahati institute is working in professional academia since 1977. IMS team has a commanding existence in Guwahati. It has two centers. IMS Guwahati has consisted of a group of mentors who are pass-out students and scholars of premier institutes like IIM Ahmedabad, IIT Bombay, XLRI Jamshedpur, etc. The IMS centers have produced all India toppers in all India-based competitive exams like CAT, MAT & XAT. Over 600 students have successfully achieved significant placements and jobs through various bank exams and other government exams like IBPS PO, IBPS Clerical, SBI PO, SBI Clerical, RBI, SSC CGL, and other exams for government jobs after coaching in IMS Guwahati center.
Well researched study materials, personalized mentoring, and online learning resources are hallmarks of the training programs that make Assam IMS Guwahati the second-best cat coaching in Guwahati institute. It has been a steady assignment of the center to provide a successful profession to applicants who both need to pursue MBA withinside the IIM’s thru the CAT, XAT, MAT check or others who need to steady employment withinside the public zone banks thru or different authorities departments through performing for assessments like IBPS PO, IBPS Clerical, SBI PO, SBI Clerical, SSC CGL, RRB, IBPS RRB, IBPS Specialist Officers, etc.
IMS CAT Coaching in Guwahati education center has been the epicenter of education for flair exams because the ultimate 15 years for applicants aspiring for education and education from special towns from northeast India like Guwahati, Shillong, Dibrugarh, Jorhat, Itanagar, Kokrajhar, Digboi, Duliajan, Nazira, Sonitpur, Sivasagar, Namrup, Manipur, Nagaland, Diphu, Dimapur, Nalbari, Bongaigaon, Golaghat, Mangaldai, Dhemaji, Tezpur, Dhubri, Silchar, Imphal, Itanagar, Nagaon, Tinsukia, Lakhimpur, Barpeta, Nalbari, Karimganj, etc.
IMS comes second in the list of best CAT coaching in Guwahati and it has a dominating presence in Guwahati with two centers. IMS Guwahati coaching center has been the epicenter of preparation for aptitude tests for the last 15 years, for candidates aspiring for coaching and preparation from different cities from northeast India.
IMS Guwahati comprises an extremely well-qualified team of alumni of premier institutes like IIM Ahmedabad, IIT Bombay, XLRI Jamshedpur, etc.
The IMS Guwahati center has produced all India toppers in all India-based competitive exams like CAT, MAT & XAT. Well researched study materials, personalized mentoring, and online learning resources are hallmarks of our training programs, making the IMS cat coaching center in Guwahati the best coaching institute of Assam.
It has been a constant endeavor of the IMS CAT Coaching in Guwahati center to offer a successful career to candidates who want to pursue an MBA in the IIM’s through the CAT, through a mix of specialized in-depth training and personalized efforts cater to the individual requirements of every student.
IMS Guwahati has additionally been selected through the Government of Assam to provide authorities subsidized education for diverse nationalized tests like Banks Exams (IBPS PO / Clerical, SBI PO, SBI Clerical), SSC, CDS, LIC, Post Office, Assam State Government vacancies tests, etc, after rigorous scrutiny of the institutes beyond achievement records, route material, running shoes, and education methodologies.
Over the years IMS Guwahati has appeared because the excellent education institute in Guwahati, Assam for all India primarily based aggressive tests MBA CAT / MAT, Bank Exams – IBPS PO, IBPS Clerical, SBI PO, SSC, CLAT, BBA, GRE, GMAT, SAT, etc
The courses/education/education being presented through IMS cat coaching centre in Guwahati centre at each Adabari Centre / Silpukhuri Centre are :
● MBA Entrance preparation – MBA CAT education, MBA MAT education
● Government Exams Entrance Preparation – Bank Exams, IBPS PO Coaching, IBPS Clerical education, SBI PO education, SBI Clerical, SSC CGL education, Indian Post examination education, RBI front education, etc
● Under Graduate Entrance Exam Preparation – LAW CLAT Coaching, BBA front education, Christ College front education, NPAT education
● Study Abroad Entrance Preparation – GRE education, GMAT education, SAT education & IELTS education.
Apart from the above courses, IMS also trains for Govt and Bank exams, Under graduation-level preparation for better career drives and overall counseling toward a successful career. IMS also runs numerous courses that help students prepare themselves to study abroad and get registered under the best colleges in the world.
To know more, reach out to:
Rank 3: Career Launcher
Located within the city’s coronary heart, Career Launcher CAT Coaching in Guwahati is pushed through the center philosophy that every person is born extraordinary, and for this reason, the right care is taken to recognize the want gaps of unique individuals, and appropriate measures are taken accordingly. The Center presents a conducive environment for mastering with mentors to be had 24*7 for guidance. The Batch length is relatively small that allows constructing a join among college students and their mentors. CL Guwahati prepares college students for assessments like CAT/ XAT/ IIFT/ MAT/ CMAT and assists in their tons sought-after programs like MBA Classic, CAT Test Series, CAT Day Classes, CAT Night Classes, and so forth.
Career Launcher cat coaching center in Guwahati additionally puts together college students for different aggressive assessments like CLAT/ BBA/ IPM and Govt Exams like IBPS P.O/Clerk, SBI P.O/ Clerk, Railways, LIC Etc. CL cat coaching center in Guwahati in a brief span has been capable of produce numerous IIM Calls inclusive of the ones of different pinnacle B-Schools like MDI, XLRI, IMI, NITIE, and so forth below their Management front education program and numerous NLUs, CHRIST, SYMBIOSIS, and so forth conversions below their Under-Graduate Test Prep Programmes.
Career Launcher Guwahati is a relatively new center for CAT Coaching in the city; however, in a very short time, it has emerged as one of the best coaching Centres and it comes on number three on our list. The faulty team is headed by distinguished faculty from IIM Ahmedabad. This reflects in the center results with students continuously featuring in the Top 20 ranks of the CAT exam every year.
Career Launcher’s biggest USP, particularly in the pandemic period, has been its ability to use the online mode of teaching to excellence. The qualified faculty team has developed such an online mode of curriculum and pedagogy that even when classroom teaching has become difficult due to the restrictions of the pandemic, in-depth coverage and personalized feedback are provided. Specially developed study materials, real-time online tests, and continuous feedback are the hallmarks of Carrer Launcher CAT Coaching in Guwahati Centre. It provides flexible options in terms of payment of fees, and students can choose annual, half-yearly, or quarterly modes based on their preferences.
Career Launcher cat coaching center in Guwahati makes a specialty of numerous training segments throughout the freshmen of a couple of age groups. It is led by using a group of tremendously certified professionals, along with IIT-IIM alumni, with an ardor for excellence in training. It has been that specialize in shaping the lives and careers of many college students because 1995. Over those years, the Career Launcher CAT Coaching in Guwahati logo has different and hooked up itself as an identified logo withinside the training sector.
At Career Launcher, CAT Coaching in Guwahati we ‘allow people to understand their capacity and reap their dreams.’ This middle ideology is firmly grounded on our awareness of educational excellence, technological innovation, and area know-how constructed over years. We perform throughout a wide spectrum of segments within the training industry and check education and vocational training.
One-prevent strategy to crack MBA front exams, Our packages are advanced and run via way of means of enterprise professionals which make your instruction convenient & complete.
Law Coaching Programs, Leaders in regulation front assessments education with 6/Top 10 ranks in CLAT’18 and
6/Top 10 ranks in AILET’18. Enroll with Career Launcher and ace all regulation front assessments.
IPM/BBA/HM Coaching Programs, We have types of packages to make your instruction handy and complete.
Banking Coaching Programs, Our Banking education application is ideal and will help you succeed through all main banking front exams.
SSC Coaching Program, CL gives complete education application with big lecture room sessions, up to date examine material & exams as consistent with modern pattern
RBI Grade B Coaching Programs, Launching RBI Grade B Online Express Classes below Online Coaching.
Rank 4: Time
TIME stands for Triumphant Institute of Management Education. It is located in Guwahati and could be ranked as fourth by us. Triumphant Institute of Management Education Pvt. Ltd. (T.I.M.E.) is India’s main test-prep institute with a pan-India presence and is situated in Hyderabad. Established in 1992, T.I.M.E. these days operates out of two hundred places of work positioned in one hundred cities and towns throughout the united states. Over forty IIT/IIM graduates shape a part of the middle group at T.I.M.E.
Started in a small room of a hundred and twenty rectangular ft on twenty-sixth May 1992 in Hyderabad with one Center, T.I.M.E. cat coaching center in Guwahati has simply finished 29 years of the carrier to the pupil community – supporting constructing some hundred thousand careers alongside the way. From one workplace to two hundred places of work has been a protracted and pleasurable adventure for T.I.M.E.’s promoters who had chucked their excessive flying company jobs to pursue their dream and passion!
T.I.M.E. is these days mentioned as a multi-location, multi-program education expert run on company strains and gives a wide variety of programs now no longer handiest for countrywide and state-stage front tests just like the CAT, MAT, JEE MAIN, and JEE ADVANCED however additionally for worldwide tests like GMAT, GRE, IELTS, and TOEFL.
Through its Campus Recruitment Training carried out at diverse engineering schools throughout the united states each year, the T.I.M.E. cat coaching center in Guwahati trains lots of college students in flair assessments and conversation abilities to prepare them for their campus placements.
T.I.M.E. cat coaching center in Guwahati additionally gives a unique IIT Foundation program geared toward college students of the training 7th, 8th, ninth, and 10th. This program specializes in strengthening the pupil’s conceptual readability of the basics of Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
In maintaining its subculture of usually retaining a watchful eye on marketplace tendencies and tapping them, T.I.M.E. has delivered education programs for Bank PO & Clerical tests, SSC CGLE, GATE, CDS, CSAT(paper 2), and CLAT.
T.I.M.E. has finished a crucial milestone of education greater than 22 lakh college students because inception and over 1.five lakh college students
in FY 2017-18 for the diverse front examinations.
When it involves results, T.I.M.E. has usually been head and shoulders above the rest. 2429 T.I.M.E. college students have been part of T.I.M.E.’s flagship program, the CAT, which made it to the celebrated Indian Institutes of Management (magnificence of 2017-2019). 12 T.I.M.E. college students were given one hundred percentile in CAT 2016.
Not proscribing itself to front examination education, T.I.M.E. has additionally efficaciously forayed into the pre-faculty section with T.I.M.E. Kids. The preschool chain has 260+ pre-colleges in 70+ towns throughout 12 states – Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh, and West Bengal.
The agency is continuously diversifying and moving into new areas. It has obtained the English education institute, Veta. With 158 facilities throughout India and having skilled 1.eight lakh human beings for the duration of the beyond three years to talk English fluently, Chennai primarily based Veta is certainly considered one among the united states’ biggest spoken English education institutes. The agency is making plans to preserve its competitive boom charge by using new publications to its product portfolio and growing its marketplace penetration with the aid of using the improved geographical spread.
T.I.M.E. Kids, the pre-faculty chain, which become released in 2008 and T.I.M.E. School, are predicted to be the important thing drivers to the formidable plans that T.I.M.E. has laid out for its boom. By the stop of 2017, T.I.M.E. is asking at nearly 350 pre-colleges being operational.
Additionally, even as T.I.M.E. cat coaching center in Guwahati has already made forays into the tremendously difficult education region for state-stage engineering and clinical front tests, it’s miles now searching to reach a countrywide Presence in those fields soon. In addition to this very creditable natural boom, the T.I.M.E. cat coaching center in Guwahati is actively pursuing acquisition possibilities withinside the discipline of training and education.
Rank 5: Career Flite
Career Flite – Your Trusted Education Partner Since 2003 and a main Classroom and Online Coaching Institute for Competitive Examinations and Computer Education.
Classroom Coaching:- The numerous education application are supplied in Bank Coaching – SBI PO, SBI Clerk Coaching, IBPS Coaching, IBPS PO Clerk, IBPS RRB, RBI, Insurance, Railway Coaching, SSC Coaching – SSC CGL Coaching, SSC CHSL, CLAT Coaching, APSC Coaching, UPSC Coaching, NET Coaching – UGC NET Coaching, CSIR NET Coaching, SET Coaching, Tally, MS Office, Advanced Excel, Spoken English, Programming, PGDCA, DCA, etc.
Online Coaching:– Bank, SSC, Railway, APSC, UPSC, UGC NET, CSIR NET, CLAT, Tally, MS Office, Advanced Excel, Spoken English, Programming.
Career Flite is devoted to the in-intensity look at the problem, making appropriate use of time to resolve the most variety of questions. We use severe up-to-date and better shortcut techniques to simplify tasks. Our exhaustive look at fabric might be a boon for the all-new entrants withinside the aggressive world.
- 1st: 2nd Floor, Letu Ram Das Market, Adabari Tiniali, Adabari. Guwahati-781012
- 2nd: 3rd Floor, Above Bimal Auto Agency, Chandmari Flyover U-Turn, Chandmari, Guwahati- 781003
- Phone No: +91-8486611373, 9864093327, 7670046464
- Social links: Facebook, Youtube ,Instagram
- Website: https://careerflite.com/
Rank 6: VisionQ
Founded through Mr. Ravi Shankar Kr. strives to supply excellent training to the younger aspirants of the Northeast, India, to gain their desires regardless of challenges. We were driven through the perspective that each character is born to succeed, we paintings in the direction of making each character’s dream come true. Vision is one of the maximum relied-on education institutes withinside the location, and it’s also taken into consideration because the final vacation spot for APSC and UPSC Coaching in Guwahati. We also offer SSC, Bank, Railway, CTET/ATET education in our two centers at Silpukhuri and Birubari, Guwahati. Having backed through the sound instructional base, VisionQ goals to broaden aggressive mindset among the scholars with excellent coaching and character attention.
Vision has been providing academic offerings to the scholars making them ready for the aggressive checks like APSC, SSC, Bank, Railways, NDS, MAT, CTET/STET, Others. The institute’s Attention remains on holistic training now no longer handiest masking the prescribed syllabus however additionally allowing the scholars to stand different challenges of existence with an identical case.
The cat coaching center in Guwahati institute imparts its classroom education thru a lot of its observation centers. In the modern era, college students are centered and enlightened. They recognize what they need and what is ideal for them. All they want is right steering with outright steering & learning, and achievement is after impossible.
vision exists, to serve you with the best & you need to consider in our offerings so that we can offer you a hit future. Every student desires to have a strong and secure existence after finishing their academics. In modern international, it’s far important to be competitive and challenging. Our imagination and prescient is primarily based totally on tough paintings, open communication, a sturdy emphasis on offering empowered & dynamic instructors who wherein ever be located professionally will unfold an essence of determination and tough paintings to take the profession to new heights & excellence, with accordance of clever and knowledgeable society.
Rank 7: Bright life classes
Every moment in life is a fresh beginning. That brings the boundless joy of new possibilities, and the pleasure and the pleasure is compounded when you know, you are about to realize a lofty goal. Since the time we began in 2010, we have constantly strived for excellence. Like for the many young minds we have shaped, it’s the winning spirit that has been of the essence. Even quintessential, if you look at it from our perspective and winning is only possible when one has the power to perceive the need of the hour.
Modern society is increasingly seeking shortcuts and manipulating ways to succeed. This approach may bring instant success, but real growth requires effort, patience, and perseverance. We believe in the fact that there are no shortcuts for success. There is no magic wand approach- as popularized by our gimmicks prone society. We simply guide our students’ lives under time-tested principles of life and success follows suit. The benefits are tremendous, as dividends accrue in all facets of our life.
At Bright Life Classes, a cat coaching center in Guwahati we constantly evolve our approach and stick to our values. This quality is what makes us the Best in the Sector. Students are motivated to imbibe the core values of this organization. Bright Life Classes has always been innovating to create excellence. This is why BLC enjoys a track record of unparalleled results. The endeavor to nurture and even further enrich the quality of education will be our constant feature as for the rest, there will always be changes, undoubtedly, for the better.
AIM & GOAL
The main aim of BRIGHT LIFE CLASSES is to create such an atmosphere that fosters the growth of candidates in building intellectual capability and innovativeness, contributing to the growth of the nation and mankind. Their goal is to place the right candidate at the right place. They believe that our success lies in the hand of our students and their success. We aim to provide a highly educational, competitive and friendly atmosphere. The main emphasis is laid upon building the candidate’s conceptual knowledge about the subject and deriving ways to enhance skills.
The infrastructure of the cat coaching center in Guwahati Bright Life Classes is very conducive and attractive. Our infrastructure creates a center of excellence and is in line with the requirement of preparing the aspirants for the entrance examination. We are equipped with the latest technology in the education sector. We have classrooms with superior infrastructure. CAT coaching centre in Guwahati Bright Life Classes boasts of the Best student-teacher ratio in the entire Northeast. Our intelligentsia is highly experienced in the respective subjects and offers their experience to aspirants’ growth. Our team of professionals fosters cultural and ethical values with a view to enhancing professional morality and integrity.
- The teaching methodology of cat coaching centre in Guwahati BRIGHT LIFE CLASSES is highly practical and precise. We believe in active learning. Every student is given Attention in our institution. We plan continuous interactive sessions with faculties/researchers to clarify the doubts of students. The interaction between students and faculty is always encouraged to provide a healthy environment for growth and learning. The team of professionals imparts training and guidance for entrance examination. Our institute designs specific tests to recognize the temperament and potential of students. Performance evaluation method helps give a clear cut view about aspirant’s performance and growth in the tests.
- The teaching methods at BLC cat coaching centre in Guwahati generates a sense of confidence among students. The candidate is given mock exercises and special classes by eminent personalities for getting an upper hand in the examination. They focus on developing a strong base of the candidates in theoretical knowledge and application of conceptual knowledge, which helps them face examination with a strong belief and preparation. Our excellent teaching techniques provide the candidate with an infallible approach to success at BRIGHT LIFE CLASSES.
Mission & Vision
- The Institute’s mission is to generate excellence in education by providing appropriate training and counseling to prepare the youth for the most difficult entrance examination viz. IIT-JEE, NEET, CLAT/AILET, UGC-NET, SSC CGL, SSC CAPF, IBPS PO-CLERK, NDA, CDSE, and other Competitive Exams. Undoubtedly we are the best coaching center in NorthEast.
- The mission of Bright Life Class is to provide colors to the dreams of the aspirants by developing faith to achieve the zenith of success in competitive exams. Our vision is to deliver the best to the upcoming youth of our nation to create a better world. To keep them abreast with the latest update and needs in the era of the cut-throat competitive world. Bright Life Classes cat coaching centre in Guwahati is constantly working on evolving our teaching strategies to meet the arduous competition and build the better future leaders of the nation.
The content published on this page is a compiled result of What After College’s Research team. What devises the research parameters and the content structure After College’s Research Team, and it is not related to rankings done by governmental bodies. A third party has purely done this research. Kindly contact me at +91-9818198188 to make desired changes in the contact information related to your institute.
Why should you opt for the WAC’s 7 Best CAT Coaching in Guwahati?
What After college is the most trustworthy source of reliable information of the top CAT coaching centre in Guwahati. We have the best team for market research. We get the most flawless reports about the popularity and success rate of different CAT coaching. Moreover, our team is very efficient in getting first-hand information about the institutions, faculty, successful candidates to deliver you the best advice and guidance before you opt for the CAT coaching center in Guwahati.
What After college is the most trustworthy source of reliable information of the top CAT coaching in Guwahati. We have the best team for market research. We get the most flawless reports about the popularity and success rate of different coaching centers. Moreover, our team is very efficient in getting first-hand information about the institutions, faculty, successful candidates to deliver you the best advice and guidance before you opt for the CAT coaching centre in Guwahati.
Frequently Asked Questions about CAT Coaching in Guwahati
Question: Can I edit or make changes in CAT 2021 application form, once I have made payment?
Answer: After paying the amount of the application fee, no changes will be allowed to be made in CAT application form. However, the correction window opened where candidates could edit their photograph and signature only.
Question – I have done my graduation. Do I need to enter the overall percentage of total marks as per my university standards?
Answer – As per last year’s CAT eligibility criteria, candidates need to submit the percentage according to their university norms.
CAT Important dates 2021
CAT Syllabus 2021
Question – I am pursuing the final year of graduation. Am I eligible to appear for CAT 2021?
Answer – Candidates need to provide the aggregate percentage of the last marks statements received by their university.
Question: Are there any age criteria for CAT 2021?
Answer: No, there is no age bar to appear for CAT 2021.
Question – What is the fee for the CAT exam?
Answer: Candidates belonging to the General and NC-OBC category candidates need to pay Rs 2000. Those belonging to the reserved category (SC/ ST/ PWD) need to pay Rs 1000.
Question – I am not pursuing a Bachelor’s degree or any other professional qualification degree. Am I eligible to appear for CAT 2021?
Answer – If you are not pursuing any bachelor’s degree or have not completed any professional degree, then you are not eligible to appear for CAT 2021.
Question – When and how do I register for CAT 2021?
Answer – CAT 2021 online registration will tentatively begins from the first week of August. Candidates could use the registration guide and video, which will be published on the official website.
Question – Where can I pay the CAT registration fee?
Answer – Candidates can pay the registration fee while doing CAT registration. Payment of application fee can bemadee via payment gateway. Candidates will have to use a valid credit or debit card and net banking facility is also available.
Question – Can I use my coaching institute or friend’s email ID while registering for CAT?
Answer: No, candidates need to provide a valid email address. All the further communication of IIMs will be communicated to the registered email address.
Question – I have done a five years integrated course of B.Tech and MBA. As per my university norms first 3.5 years is considered to be B. Tech and remaining years are considered to be MBA. How do I enter my marks?
Answer – As per your university norms, candidates need to enter the aggregate percentage of the first 3.5 years under Bachelor’s degree. For the remaining 1.5 years, they will have to enter under a Master’s degree.
Question – I have done dual Bachelor’s degree courses (BCom+LLB, BPharma+BTech, etc). How do I enter my marks for two Bachelors?
Answer – Candidates need to select the option indicating that they have dual Bachelor’s degrees. After that, candidates can enter all the details of both qualifications.
Question – I have completed a five-year dual degree course (BS+MS, BTech+MTech, BTech+MSc, etc)? How can I enter my marks for a bachelor’s degree?
Answer – As per your university norms, candidates need to enter the aggregate of marks equivalent to Bachelor’s degree and enter under Bachelor’s section and equivalent marks for Master’s degree under Master’s section.
Question – When will CAT 2021 be held and can I choose an exam date?
Answer – CAT 2021 will be tentatively held in the last week of November. Based on your preferred test city selection, the session slot, test city and centre is allotted.
Question – I have made some mistakes while entering/registering the details in my CAT 2021 application. What should I do now?
Answer – One cannot edit certain personal details like Name, DOB, email ID, mobile number etc. If anyone has made such kind of mistake, then they have to register again with a new email ID. Your CAT 2021 application form will be considered for the latest registration and the admit card will be issued for the same. Candidates will not receive any refund and admit card for their earlier registration.
Question – Can I appear for more than one slot for CAT 2021?
Answer – No, candidates can not appear for both slots. It will be considered as a fraudulent activity if one attempts to appear for both slots. To ensure that one has only one attempt, photo IDs, admit cards, candidates’ pictures, and biometric information will be verified.
Question – I have an SC/ ST certificate in the format uploaded on the CAT 2021 website. Can I use the same certificate, or do I have to download the certificate template from the CAT website and fill it again?
Answer – If the category certificate fulfills the following conditions, one can upload the same certificate.
The name of the caste and number should appear in the certificate.
A competent authority should have issued the certificate.
The certificate should be in English or Hindi only.
The ministry’s resolution/ order number would be available.
Best Books for CAT Preparation
CAT 2021: Important topics for preparation
Question – I have changed my name with the due procedure after completing my degree. Should I enter my name as per the degree or the changed name?
Answer – Candidates need to enter their changed name and provide the supporting documents for change of name at the time of exam, interview and admission.
Question – If the website does not work and I cannot complete my application, what should I do?
Answer – If the registration window or website is not accessible for any reason, then close the internet browser (clear cache & cookies, browsing history of the web browser) and try again.
Question – I have received multiple passwords. Which password should I enter to log in?
Answer – Candidates need to use the password contained in the most recent SMS they have received. If a problem persists, simply use your user ID and click on the “forgot password” button. Now candidates will receive a new password on their registered email ID.
Question – I have done my graduation in May-June 2021 but have backlogs, am I eligible to apply for CAT 2021?
Answer – Yes, candidates completing their Bachelor’s degree by May 2021 are eligible to apply for CAT 2021. However, candidates should select Yes to the question “Are you in the final year of Bachelor’s degree”.
Question – My university name is not listed in the drop-down list while filling the application form?
Answer – If your university’s name does not appear in the drop-down, then one can select the option as “Others” from the drop down list.
CAT FAQs 2021 – Admit Card
Question – What details will be mentioned in the CAT 2021 admit card?
Answer – The following details will be mentioned on your CAT 2021 admit card.
Test centre details
Question – If I do not get my CAT to admit card, whom should I contact?
Answer – The CAT 2021 admit card needs to be directly printed from the official website, candidates can use their credentials such as User ID and Password. The CAT admit card will not be mailed to the candidate’s residence.
If one is unable to view their CAT admit card after logging in, candidates can use the CAT helpdesk
Question – When should the CAT admit card be produced?
Answer – The CAT 2021 admit card is a mandatory document required for the CAT entrance test. Candidates need to print the CAT admit card and bring it to the examination centre on the exam day. Candidates should follow the instructions which are provided on the CAT admit card. Candidates should affix the same photograph in the physical admit card during the process of registration.
CAT FAQs 2021 – Exam Pattern
Question – Can I take the exam from any computer?
Answer – Candidates must take the exam on the allotted examination centre. The venue details will be printed on the CAT admit card.
Question – How is the Computer-based format different from the paper-based (PBT) format?
Answer – In Computer-based mode, candidates read a question on a computer and click on the correct answer from among the given options or candidates have to type such answers where no options are available. Additionally, the timer on the computer screen will tell you the remaining time to complete the present question.
In the paper-based (PBT) mode, candidates need to read a question on a paper booklet and use a pencil to darken the ovals in an Answer -sheet.
Question – Where can I select my preference to test date and shift?
Answer – The exam shift (forenoon or afternoon) will be allocated for each registered candidate based on the city preference made at the time of registration. Candidates cannot select the shift.
Question – How many sections are there in CAT 2021?
Answer – CAT 2021 will have three sections.
Section I: Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension (VARC)
Section II: Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning
Section III: Quantitative Ability (QA)
Question – What does a CBT exam look like?
Answer – CAT practice test will be available on the official website of CAT (www.iimcat.ac.in). Candidates can familiarise themselves with the navigation and functionality of the actual CAT entrance exam.
Question – How many non-MCQs are there in each section.
Answer – The number of questions varies and cannot be disclosed.
Question – Can I bring a calculator to the testing centre?
Answer – Candidates are not allowed to bring the calculators to the examination centre. Candidates can use on-screen calculators which will be available throughout the exam.
Question – Is there a specific order for answering sections? Can I attempt sections the way I want?
Answer – Candidates have to answer the sections in a specified order, and this order will remain the same for all test takers.
Question – Are there negative markings for non-MCQs?
Answer – No, there is no negative marking for non-MCQs-type questions.
Question – Does CAT 2021 have a syllabus for the preparation?
Answer – No, the CAT does not have a defined syllabus for CAT 2021 preparation. During preparation days, candidates can take the CAT 2021 mock test to understand the exam structure and pattern and the type of questions. Candidates need to check the CAT website regularly for the announcement of the CAT mock test
More Frequently Asked Question about CAT Coaching in Guwahati
Various Institutes are said to be the best for CAT Coaching in Guwahati. We have ranked the 7 Best CAT Exam Coaching in Guwahati of them in this article. Rank 1 is considered to be the best.
The fee structure of each institute is different. Here, we have disclosed the fees of every top CAT Coaching in Guwahati.
All the institutes n our Best CAT Exam Coaching in Guwahati’s list provide good study material, but Rank 1 has been considered the best among students.
Guwahati has been called the best place to go for CAT Coachings many times in the past. CAT Exam Coaching in Guwahati city has produced a large number of Government jobs to date. Here, you will find the 7 Best CAT Coaching in Guwahati.
We have specified the timings of each institute in our article. You can join the one that best suits your requirements & needs.