MAT Preparation Books
MAT Preparation Books
MAT preparation books and MAT preparation materials online or offline play a major role in helping you score high in the MAT exam.
MAT exam preparation books will not only guide you on how to begin your MAT exam preparation but will also strengthen your fundamentals and clarify your concepts. The exercises and different difficulty level questions will also help you to practice on a variety of questions.
You need to get the best MAT preparation books which can help you focus on MAT specific study. There are hundreds of books available in the market on MAT exam preparation but you need to choose the best books for MAT preparation. A distinction has to be made in MAT exam books and the best books for MAT exam.
Best books for MAT Preparation
Since there are few common core sections in MAT and other exams, the books to prepare for MAT and other exams are also very much similar. A few of the best books for MAT preparation recommended by toppers are:
MAT Preparation Books by Arun Sharma
- How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT – by Arun Sharma (Published by McGraw Hill)
- ‘How to Prepare for Data Interpretation for CAT’ – by Arun Sharma (Published by McGraw Hill)
- ‘How to Prepare for Logical Reasoning for the CAT’ – by Arun Sharma (Published by McGraw Hill)
- How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for CAT’- by Arun Sharma & Meenakshi Upadhyay
MAT Preparation Books by Nishit K Sinha
- ‘Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation for the CAT’ – by Nishit K Sinha (Published by Pearson)
- ‘Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation for the CAT’- by Nishit K Sinha (Published by Pearson)
- ‘Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for the CAT’-by Nishit K Sinha
Other MAT Study & Preparation Material
- Latest RC Passages and practice questions provided by Study centers like TIME, CL among others
- Editorial and short articles published in English newspapers
- ‘Word Power Made Easy’ – by Norman Lewis
- ‘High School English Grammar & Composition’ – by Wren & Martin
- Regularly solve the Verbal Ability questions from your XAT study material especially on Para summary, Jumbled Paragraphs
|List of Best Books for MAT preparation||Author’s name||Publisher|
|How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for CAT||Arun Sharma & Meenakshi Upadhyay||McGraw Hill|
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for the CAT||Nishit K Sinha||Pearson|
|Mission MBA MAT Guide||BS Sijwali and Tarun Goyal||Arihant Books|
|Word Power Made Easy||Norman Lewis||Pocket Books|
|Study package for MAT||Arun Sharma||McGraw Hill|
|A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning||R.S. Aggarwal||S. Chand & Co.|
|Complete Guide for MAT and Other MBA Entrance Exams||Deepak Agarwal, Mahima Agarwal||Disha|
|MAT Score Accelerator||Disha Experts||Disha Publication|
|How to Prepare for Data Interpretation for CAT||Arun Sharma||McGraw Hill|
|How to prepare for Quantitative for the CAT||Arun Sharma||McGraw Hill|
|Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT||Nishit K.Sinha||Pearson|
|Manorama Year Book||K. M. Mathew, Mammen Mathew||Malayala Manorama Group|
|Regular reading of The Hindu, ToI, India Today, Sports week, etc.|
MAT Previous Test Papers
Previous year papers comprising MAT questions and detailed solutions are a good source of the MAT preparation material. They give you the idea and type of MAT questions that you may face in the real MAT exam paper 2019. After strengthening your fundamentals, your MAT exam preparation should focus on practicing with more and more previous MAT test papers. This MAT preparation strategy will not only give you an opportunity to solve real MAT exam questions but will also bring more confidence in you after you are able to solve a variety of questions.
MAT Mock tests for MAT Preparation
Practice test papers for MAT prepared by top experts and MAT toppers are good tools for MAT 2019 preparation and crack MAT exam. MAT exam preparation with sample papers can become easy as the MAT Mocks include the best-selected questions for MAT preparation. These Mock tests are available both online and offline. Since MAT is conducted both as a paper-based test and as a computer-based test with the MAT preparation through Mocks, you will be able to boost your MAT exam 2019 preparation as if you are attempting an actual MAT exam.