CMAT Preparation Books
How to Select the Best Books for CMAT 2020
Given below are some points which will help the candidates in hunting down the best books for CMAT 2020:
- While selecting the best books for CMAT 2020, candidates must ensure that the book should be of the latest edition.
- Candidates must ensure that the book covers all the topics that are prescribed in the CMAT syllabus.
- The book should be written in a simple and effective language.
- Candidates must make sure that the books they select are written by renowned authors/writers that have correct theories and explanations.
- The books should contain sample papers along with the solutions.
- The books should include previous years’ question papers as well.
Best Books for CMAT 2020 Preparation
Here goes the list of best books for CMAT 2020 which is recommended by the experts and previous year CMAT toppers alike:
CMAT 2020 Best Books for Data Interpretation and Quantitative Aptitude
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by RS Agarwal
- How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT by Arun Sharma
- Quantitative Aptitude by R.S. Aggarwal
- Quantitative Aptitude for the CMAT and Other MBA Entrance Examinations by Jaimin Shah
CMAT 2020 Best Books for General Awareness
- General Knowledge by Disha Experts
- General Knowledge 2018 by Manohar Pandey
- Manorma Year Book or India Year Book
CMAT 2020 Best Books for Language Comprehension
- The Pearson Guide to Verbal Ability by Sujit Kumar
- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for CAT by Arun Sharma and Meenakshi Upadhyay
- “Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension” by Ajay Singh
- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for the CAT by Nishit K. Sinha
- Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis
- Barron’s Pocket Guide to Vocabulary
CMAT 2020 Best Books for Logical Reasoning
- A Modern Approach To Logical Reasoning By R. S. Aggarwal
- How to Prepare for Logical Reasoning for CAT by Arun Sharma
- The Hand On Guide To Analytical Reasoning And Logical Reasoning by Peeyush Bhardwaj
- Analytical Reasoning by M K Pandey
Some Other Books for CMAT 2020 Preparation
Here is a list of some other important books for CMAT 2020 which the candidates can refer to while preparing for CMAT 2020 exam:
- The 3 Edge Advantage Series: CMAT Practice Sets (Old Edition) by Ayush Gupta, Ashwani, Diwakar Sharma, R.K. Behl
- The Complete Reference Manual for CMAT Common Management Admission Test (Old Edition) by S.K. Sinha, S. Satyanarayan, Col. J.S. Rana
- CMAT 15 Practice Sets (Common Management Admission Test) free online mock test
- MBA Solved Papers (CMAT, MAT, IIFT, XAT, SNAP, NMAT) by Gautam Puri
- CMAT (Common Management Admission Test) Exam Guide Paperback– 2016 by RPH Editorial Board
- CMAT Entrance Guide with 5 Mock Tests by Disha Experts