Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) is the Centre-state Public Sector company that operates Delhi metro and serves as the project consultant and has prepared detailed project reports (DPR) for most of the metro and monorail project in India. For successful completion of work, they recruit candidates for various departments every year.
Recently, DMRC has commenced the application for 1896 posts of Junior Engineer and AssistanManagers in various departments. A huge no.of candidates are looking forward to this opportunity and must have initiated with preparations for the DMRC exam.
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation is a joint venture company with equity participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of the rail-based Mass Rapid Transit System for Delhi & NCR. It conducts recruitment for Junior Engineers in fields of Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Civil. Diploma in respective disciplines is a must to apply for any specific field.
THE BEST BOOKS FOR DMRC PREPARATION IS :
- Mathematical section, you can go for R.S Agarwal quantitative Apptitude test book.
- English section, you can go for verbal & Nonverbal Reasoning by R.S Agarwal.
- In the technical section you should read your departmental subject.
One can study from these books for DMRC preparation and can score more.
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Exam Pattern:
Post of Jr.Engineers (Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/Civil), the selection will comprise the three-round process –
i) Written Test (two papers).
ii) Personal Interview.
iii) Medical examination.
DMRC Written Exam Pattern: The written test will of two papers. Paper, I will consist of multiple-choice objective type questions and Paper-II will consist of subjective type questions.
DMRC Paper-I Exam Pattern: Paper-I will consist of multiple-choice objective type questions.
DMRC Syllabus for Paper I:
- Basics of English language
- Vocabulary and grammar
- Sentence Structure
- Synonyms, Antonyms and its correct usage
- Current Affairs (National and International)
- Major Financial / Economic News
- Budget and Five years Plans
- Who is who
- Books and Authors
- Awards and Honors
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries
- Abbreviations & Important Days and many more
- Number System
- HCF, LCM
- Decimal Fractions
- Ratio & proportions
- Unitary Method
- Percentage, Time & Distance
- Time & Work
- Profit & loss
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Mensuration (2D & 3D)
- Data Interpretation
- Number & Alphabet Series
- Test of Direction Sense
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Problem on Age Calculation
- Blood Relation & Decision Making etc.
- Mirror Images
- Grouping Identical & Embedded Figures