Do You want to know What is SSC Qualification? Get to know age limit, educational qualifications, & number of attempts along with other details.The SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission to select Group B and C officers for various posts in government departments, ministries, and organizations. There are certain requirements to qualify for the exam. You’ll need to have certain educational qualifications, nationality, and age limits to be eligible to appear for the exam. These eligibility conditions are necessary to be selected for the SSC CGL examination.
What is SSC Qualification? Basic education qualification that you have to meet have a bachelor’s degree in any program to appear in the exam. Mathematics, statistics, and economics should be studied by the candidate as compulsory or elective subjects. But certain posts desire certain specific qualifications and people who have them are given preference over those who don’t.
You must be a citizen of India, Nepal, or Bhutan, or a Tibetan refugee settled in India before 1st January 1962. People who are Indian by origin, and have migrated to Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam intend to stay permanently in India.
You must not be less than 18 years old and cannot be more than 32 years of age. But the upper and lower limit of age varies for each post in every department. Here are the age limits for various departments:
- Central Secretariat Service: 20 to 30 years
- Ministry of Railway: 20 to 30 years
- Ministry of External Affairs: 20 to 30 years
- Armed Forces Headquarters: 20 to 30 years
- Central Bureau of Investigation: 20 to 30 years
- Intelligence Bureau: Not exceeding 30 years
- Officers under Comptroller and Auditor General of India: Not exceeding 30 years
- Central Board of Direct Taxation: Not exceeding 30 years
- National Investigation Agency: Up to 30 years
- Directorate of Enforcement and Department of Revenue: Up to 30 years
- Ministry of Statistics of Programme & Implementation: Up to 32 years