Indian Institutes of Technology are the most reputed engineering colleges in the country and to get admission into them one has to give the IIT Joint Entrance Exam. IIT JEE is a competitive and tough exam. Millions of students give the exam every year, and not everyone can successfully clear it. Aspirants who start their preparation early have more chances of cracking the exams than others. If you want to Prepare for IIT JEE in Class 11? So, starting your IIT JEE preparation in Class 11th is the best idea. The main reason is the JEE Main and Advanced syllabus topics are the same as the topics of class 11th and 12th syllabus. Don’t worry about the board preparation, because you would have already completed the syllabus by the time of the board exams. And school tests and assessments would be a great way to check on your preparation. How to Prepare for IIT JEE in Class 11?
Now, the best way to prepare for IIT JEE in class 11th are to follow the tips listed down:
- Make a strategic plan: The first step is to prepare a good study plan. To do so, he/she will understand the complete syllabus of the Joint Entrance Exam. Then make a timetable accordingly. It is necessary, so one can study every day during their most productive hours.
- Practice, practice and practice: After you understand the concepts, the next step is to practice, a lot. Practicing a lot of problems will make your concepts strong and improve your problem-solving skills. To better your chances at the exam, you must practice previous years’ papers.
- Mock Tests are a must: Mock Tests help one to be ready for the actual exam. They provide you with the feel of the actual thing. It improves your time management skills, which is a necessity for the exam.
- Work on your weaknesses: Practising previous year’s papers and mock tests will help you find out your weak areas. You must work on them. Clear your doubts regularly and be smart enough to learn from your mistakes.
- Keep Revising: One must revise the concepts, again and again. You must not think that you have perfected a chapter by reading it just once. Going through a chapter again will help you memorize the concepts by heart. One must also make notes to make revision easier.
- Be Healthy: Preparations can be tiring, so one must take care of their physical and mental health. Have a good sleep of at least 8 hours every day. Eat healthy food and do physical exercise for at least 1 hour a day. Being physically and mentally stable is necessary to do your best at preparations.